"It's All In The Past." (GRA)...

By M1ckyj789

"It's all in the past." I hate that quote. Because it may be the past. But the past will always find a way to... More

Airport
He's not so bad...
The ships are sailing
Back Story
Do you trust me?
Please Stay Awake
I'm not going anywhere
Tension
Just The Two Of Us
Unexpected Visitor
Confessions
Betrayal
Use to it
The Dream
Bugged
You use to love...
The Truth
Solidarity In Mutual Destruction
The Sidemen
Confidence
Old Friends
True Feelings
Finally Out
The Grind
California
I Love You
A Race Around Pax
Dreams Or Reality?
Reality
The Pain
A Big Mistake
I Never Had A Choice...
The Plan
Official
Home
Secret
Scared
Don't follow me please
Safe
Second chances
It Finally Sails?
I think I'm ready
Just in time
Don't give up
I'm Sorry
How Long
Just let it happen
What are you doing here?
Pushed away
Deceit
Juice of the gods
Am I Ready To Accept?
It felt so good
Help
That was fun
Are you ok?
He's Home
Couples Embrace
Preperation
Doubts
I missed you
Problems
Surprise
Decisions
Deal we made
I'm not sure if we can do this
Streamer
New Beginnings
Choices
Setting the scene
Complications
Darkness
Only Real Escape
I don't want you to go
Together at Last
Not Yet...
Broken Friends
Set in motion
House Hunting
Be Mine
The End

Afraid

23 2 0
By M1ckyj789

Caitlin's POV

We had all headed inside the convention. We were hoping that today would be a lot better. But then again. You could never really tell. The guys had all walked off. With Jay and Michael walking off with them. Josh Kim and I didn't plan to stay long. And seeing as The convention was close to the hotel we didn't have to worry about them which Is a plus. Though I really would like to know what Michael was going to do.

"Do you think he will stay here?"

"I genuinely think he will. There is no real reason for him to come home. As we said yesterday there is only myself and Liam at home. Yeah we have family but he doesn't really talk to or see anyone else often enough. And Jay and Lachlan are in Queensland. Which isn't exactly a stroll."

"What would make him want to stay though? His whole life is in Sydney."

"Jay said the same thing last night. But I can't blame him. You guys are all here. And Lewis. And whoever Lizzie is?"

"That's an idea."

Caitlin – Hey Lewis do you know if Lizzie came to the convention? I know she has done Minecraft videos.

Lewis – Yeah we are here. We are walking around with Michael now. He stuck with us.

Caitlin – Where's Jay?

Lewis – He got dragged along with the boys for stuff. I'm not really sure why. Maybe some fan stuff. Liz has been stopped a few times already. I'm just glad I haven't had to take any pictures.

Caitlin – That's odd. Michael got stopped with Vikk a few times.

Lewis – Yeah but didn't he actually do videos with him?

Caitlin – True. I've had a few with Josh. It's a good feeling.

Lewis – Anyway where are you guys I want to see Mum.

Caitlin – We will meet you outside where the boys are ok?

Lewis – Alright cool we were headed that way anyway.

I put my phone back in my pocket as I told Josh, and Kim our change of events. I hadn't noticed Simon had left already.

"When did Simon leave?"

"When you were on your phone. Kid's these days I swear. He just said he was meeting with a friend. Though i have no idea where he went."

I looked around to see some funny looks from random people towards her. I guess Josh and I were a bit old to be here with Kim.

"Do you know where we are headed?"

"Yeah Michael messaged me. Here you read it. I have no idea what it all is."

"It's not that hard. Look it's just over there. This place isn't all THAT big."

"Remember this is big to me."

"Anything bigger then the kitchen is big to you."

"Which one?"

"Work's kitchen. Well both really."

"That's true."

We walked over and waited by the door. Lewis and Lizzie came over and introduced themselves. Kim gave Lizzie a hug as she met her. Before letting go and giving a big small hug to Lewis. If I thought the height difference between Lachlan and mum was funny. This was downright hilarious.

"Enjoying yourself Kim?"

"Yeah actually. Surprisingly. I still have no intention to play the game but it's crazy seeing all this done for a game. One game. And the boys have been telling me things about it all. How it all works."

"Simon was showing her Youtube and everything behind the scenes. Editing, Anything you could think of last night."

"So when is lesson 2 of 100?"

I watched her eyes bug out of her head.

"I'm kidding but they're lots of different things you would need to know. It would be cool to see more of Australia."

"Simon has already asked and mentioned it. I will give it a think. But between work and shit. I don't think I'll have the time."

"You end up learning to find time. And once you get really into it. It can become addicting. So I reckon if you started. You would find the time."

"I have work to think about first. But I will try."

"Let's head inside. And hope shit doesn't hit the fan."

"Hang on wasn't Michael with you guys?"

"Yeah he was behind us just a second ago."

I pulled out my phone and messaged him though I didn't get a reply instantly.

"He hasn't replied straight away."

Michael – Sorry had to pee and then got lost. I have no idea where the fuck I am. I probably should have told them but they seemed to be really enjoying themselves. I didn't want to be that annoying third wheel. And uh. Yeah that was a mistake.

Caitlin – Where are you?

Michael – I have no idea. And I can't really see anything note worthy to tell you. Though I would also like to know where I am before I start panicking.

Caitlin – Panicking?

Michael – I don't uh. I um. Where's Jay?

Caitlin – Inside with the boys.

Michael – Ok. I don't want to bother him.

I was showing mum the messages I was getting.

"Yeah that sounds like him. Fucking dick head. He could be on the ground dying and wouldn't call an ambulance because he wouldn't want to bother anyone."

"So in other words."

"Yeah I'm going."

"So where is he?"

"We don't know. I'm going to go get Jay do you guys want to go looking?"

"Yeah ok. We will find him."

"Josh and Lewis will find him. They are taller then anyone else here. Lizzie can you come with us?"

"Yeah sure."

Lizzie, Kim and I open both doors to the room and walk in together. I see the boys look up. As well as a few "fans" Turn around and look at us. It was funny. We walked around the tables and stood behind the boys. Jay wasn't really doing much.

"I assume you got dragged along for... Reasons?"

"Basically. Where's Michael?"

"We don't know."

I showed him the messages Michael had sent. Jay wasted no time in getting up and running out the door.

"What's going on?"

"Michael went off to Pee but didn't tell me or Lewis he was going. Saying he didn't want to interrupt us."

"You didn't notice?"

"We were walking over to Kim and Caitlin at the time. We could see them and everything. But no Vikk we had no idea."

I looked over to see Lachlan laughing to himself.

"What's so funny?"

"When you three walked in you needed an explosion in the back ground. The three of you could have passed for Charlie's Angels."

Michael – Where is everyone? I'm trying to look around and take in the aesthetics of the rooms. It's keeping my mind off of being alone in this place. I'm trying to excite myself about literally the smallest things. I saw trash on the ground before and got really angry and threw it in the bin. This place is spotless. Who the fuck would drop rubbish on the floor?

"He's almost hit desperate mode."

Caitlin – Jay, Lewis and Josh are looking for you now. I wouldn't trust Kim to find you. Even though it wouldn't take long. But then you would both get lost.

Michael – That's fair. Hang on I'm getting another message.

Probably Jay. I looked up as Josh and Lewis walked in and made their way over to us.

"So we have no idea where the fuck he could be."

"You guys don't have full access to the place as well. He might have stumbled somewhere you guys couldn't go."

Jay – Found him on the ground in a toilet stall. He was shaking pretty bad.

"Jay got him."

"Where was he?"

"The toilet."

"We didn't even check there because he had already gone."

Jay's POV

I was running everywhere. Where was he? He shouldn't have walked off on his own. Then again he probably thought he would be fine. He seemed to think he could figure everything out on his own. Well I hope he realises that he can't do that any more. I had been searching for barely 5 minutes before I had to go to the toilet. I hated having to sit down with the boys and watching them. A few people walked over to me. But not enough to keep my interest. I always did like meeting fans but not if Michael wasn't with me. I looked around and found the toilets near our room. I walked in and tried to walk in a cubicle. It was unlocked but something was blocking the door. I heard a small rustling before the door opened and he had his head down.

"Sorry."

I took a step forward and wrapped my arms around him. He flinched under me.

"It's me. What were you thinking just walking off."

"I thought I would be fine. This place isn't that big."

"You do realise you've been gone for like, half an hour right?"

"I do now. I'm sorry."

"As cute as this is and I want to stay here. It's a public toilet."

"Sorry. Want me to wait outside?"

"What?"

"You wouldn't have come in here unless you needed it."

"Just outside ok. Wait along the wall. If I have to run around looking for you again then I won't cuddle tonight."

"You wouldn't dare."

"You best believe I would."

"Ok. I'll be outside."

I watched him walk out. I made sure he was leaning on the wall before I went back and went to the toilet. After I was finished I walked out but couldn't see him outside. I walked out further and Saw him talking to someone. I headed over to him. Or at least I tried. The guy he was talking to went to hug him but Michael pushed him away. I got closer and heard them talking.

"Mate I'm honoured that you know me. I didn't plan to make it a thing. And I'm so happy to meet you. But that's not on."

"I don't care. I really think your amazing and I just. I'm so happy to meet you. Your so much funnier then those guys. And the accent is so hot."

"Dude. Like I said I'm glad you enjoyed the videos I did with Vikk and the boys. But honestly man. This is a little crazy."

"I don't think you understand this right now."

"No I don't. But if you don't mind I'm going to head off."

I watch him grab Michael's hand. He looked shocked and a little scared.

"You don't get a choice."

I walked up and forcefully took his arm off of Michael before pushing him away. Michael stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my stomach.

"Hey back off. He said he was leaving and he was polite. I hope you can respect that."

"I'm not leaving."

"Then we are. Michael can you let the others know we are just outside."

"Yeah. Ok."

He unwrapped his arms from me and pulled his phone out sending a message. I watched him send the message before he looked up at me and smiled. But it vanished quickly as he tried to push me out of the way in time. But he didn't. I felt force strike my cheek. And it hurt. I didn't get a chance to react or keep my footing as I feel another force against my chest and face again. I felt myself fall backwards and hit the ground. My head was killing me. I looked up and saw Michael standing in front of me. Between me and that other guy. I let my head fall as it started to hurt. I got up slowly but managed to stand.

"Jay can you go back to the guys please?"

"Too late Michael. Jay what the fuck happened?"

"This guy was talking to Michael. And then he grabbed his arm so I told him to back off."

I went to walk over to Michael but he was pushed out of the way and I was shoved to the ground again. Lachlan caught me before my head hit the ground again.

"Alright mate you need to leave. Now."

Michael came down beside me holding my hand.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Fine just a bit sore. He hit hard."

"I watched you go down in three hits."

"Ah. I'm weak."

Listening to him chuckle and watching his smile rise on his face made the pain bearable. I got up again and looked ahead. The guy was moving forwards but Lachlan pulled me behind him. Josh and Jerome stood in front as well. With Poofless, Mitch and Caitlin standing next to us. Simon stood next to Josh. Not going to lie. I was intimidated myself. And these guys were on my side. Michael hadn't let me go. He was looking at my head worryingly. I can't lie. It felt good having someone worry about me. I was so use to being alone.

"Fine. I'm gone. But I will get to you eventually."

"Your a fan. I heard Michael say he was glad you like his videos he did. I heard you say he was funnier. Why the fuck would you try and hurt him?"

"That's none of your concern."

I watched him walk off through the gap between Jerome and Josh. They all turned around to face me.

"Thanks."

"What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything. But I swear to god Michael. You need to stop finding trouble. Or stop letting trouble find you. This is nuts man. Not even Britain is safe."

"That's not entirely true I mean we are all here."

"Look Vikk I understand that."

"Let's go about more. There are still a few things we need to do here."

Time Skip

Michael's POV

I was scared the whole day. I flinched whenever anyone came near me that I didn't know. And I could tell that everyone was noticing it. It got to the point where I had Simon and my mum on one side of me talking about Youtube. Josh and Caitlin on the other side. With Poofless and Vikklan ahead of us and Jerome and Mitch behind me. I literally felt like I was being boxed in. And I didn't like it. Jay never let go of me. And I never let go of him. We were on our way out. The boys had a few games to play with fans. As well as a panel they were doing. I enjoyed myself. Even though what happened happened. I was still a little bit scared as we walked out of the convention. I did want to head back to the Sidemen house but they said I couldn't go back yet. That they didn't have enough room and that Jay wouldn't be here much longer anyway. He was heading home in four days. I didn't want him to leave. It was too short. I followed him back to the hotel before we split up with the rest of the guys and made our way back to his room. When we got in I quickly grabbed a towel and hit up the shower. I was in there for a little longer then I expected letting the hot water burn my skin. I didn't care. It felt good. I heard Jay knocking on the door.

"It's open."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm sure."

He opened the door slowly and entered. He looked down. Not directly at me before closing the door. He sat down against the shower door with his back to me.

"Are you ok Michael?"

"Yeah. Just a bit shaken up from today. The way he gripped me reminded me of Seth. I got a little scared. I'm sorry I couldn't react fast enough."

"It's fine. I'm glad you didn't get hurt. I don't know whether the guy would even be alive if he lay a finger on you."

"Your too sweet and caring for your own good you know."

"Thanks. I think."

I looked at him sitting behind the door. I turned the shower nozzle so the water hit the wall. As I did that I saw his head point up.

"You know you have already seen me right. You don't have to act coy."

"I just. Wanted to show respect still."

I faced the back of his head. I started to get cold. So I got on my knees and opened the door. He turned around to face me while I put my hands on his cheeks. The water running the length of his arms. I leaned in and kissed him softly. He answered my kiss but lifting his arms up and resting them on my forearms. Gripping them slightly to stop himself slipping off from the moisture. I broke away and looked at him. He looked at me and I watched him sing and dance through a mountain pass covered in snow. It was beautiful beyond anything I had ever seen.

"Jay."

"Yes Michael."

"Did you bring a towel?"

"Yeah."

I lifted his shirt up and made him stand. Before pulling his pants and boxers down. He stepped out of them and walked into the shower with me.

Simon's POV

I felt bad having to tell Michael he couldn't come home. I mean we had a tonne of room. But his specifically wasn't finished yet. Mum was telling us a lot about him and what he likes. We knew he liked small and casual things that liven up a room but he also liked things that make him say wow. Caitlin was also helping us out. Telling us how he liked to feel like he had his own unique room. Not to be different. But so that he could walk in and just relax knowing he was safe. So far we had half the room done. The interior decorating had finally finished tonight after painting the last part of the wall. And now we just needed to let it sit and then move in his bed and his tables and computer. Vikk had a stream to raise money for him to be able to move in. We all chipped in the stream as well doing our own. Everyone was actually super supportive and it was strange. Normally people on the internet would whinge and bitch about selfishness. But nope. They were more interested in whether or not he was a new Sideman. They seemed disappointed that he wouldn't be. That he was just a friend that moved over here.

"Ok. Painting and decorating is all done. How long do we have to wait for the paint and everything to dry?"

"Normally a couple of days. But once it's dry enough so that we can move everything in. Then he can come home."

"Hey Caitlin are you sure he will like this?"

"Knowing him. He will love it. But won't make it obvious straight away. He will probably deny everything first and make sure you all know that he didn't deserve it and all this other stuff. But trust me. He will very much so love what you guys have done."

"Kim what do you think?"

"I think it looks great. I guess he will be happy to have a table and a bed. Hell he would be happy with just a mattress. He doesn't keep tabs on himself that's for sure. And I won't lie to you. Once he get's a job and money. Don't be surprised if the first thing he buys is a book shelf and books. Obviously."

"What if?"

"No. Simon we pretty much spent all the money people helped donating just on the bed, Rug and Computer set up and Desks. Trust me. Book shelf and books would put it over. And besides. He will probably maybe join in the Youtube train. It would be pretty cool."

"Yeah Alright Vikk. Where's Lachlan by the way?"

"Up stairs asleep. He crashed pretty fast."

"Speaking of crashing I'm buggered. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Night."

There was a chorus of Good nights from everyone. The selfish side of me said you get your bed back. But I didn't want her to leave. If Michael was staying why did she have to go. She was so cool.

"I'm heading up as well. Josh what are you doing?"

"I have to edit a video but that one won't take long. I'll come up too. Night boys."

That left me and Vikk downstairs. He looked at me once and looked away.

"You right there Vikk?"

"Yeah man. I'm fine."

"Hey nah you can look but don't touch."

I watched his face change and he laughed at me genuinely.

"Your an attractive guy. But not my type."

"Aww I'm feeling a bit heart broken by that."

"Hey I did call you attractive."

"I'm just messing with you dude. I don't care."

"Thanks."

"Now. What are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well. In our video you say gay. At the panel you said gay. But in real life your bi. And your ex girlfriend points to that as well."

"I'm just Bisexual Simon. I like girls and boys. That's all that needs to be said."

I watch his head drop as he starts to walk out of the room. I grabbed his arm before he left.

"Hey. I'm sorry if it's a sensitive topic. I didn't mean it like that."

"It's ok. I know."

I watched him walk away with a sad look upon his face. I wonder what was going on. It might have been Lachlan. Or something. I followed him up stairs and lucky he was slow. I caught him just before he opened his door and pulled him in for a hug.

"Vikk. You know you can trust me with anything and I promise you that I won't say anything."

"I know Simon. But right now. I just want to be alone with my thoughts."

"Vikk I'm not letting you go until you either tell me. Or trust me."

"They are both the same."

"Come on. I can help."

He let out a sigh before hugging me.

"I'm scared about Michael moving in with us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 2.3K 34
All Rights Reserved To TamiiiJ17 Warning: This Is Somewhat A Vampire Story So If You Don't Like Them Then You've Been Warned "P-please let me go" I...
1.6K 355 30
Everyone has their battles. Preston was diagnosed with cancer, leukemia, at 17 years old and 7 years later he was still battling it. He's almost neve...
6.4K 337 26
WARNING: Will contain mentions of suicide, cutting, etc. Please don't read if you guys don't like. Also there will be smut. Vik is a 21 year old you...
805 23 20
A book full of mostly one shots cause I can, really(no imagines/OC stories). You can send in prompts if you really want to, but there is no guarante...