Street Love

By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Who ever said a boy and a girl cant be best friends? Starr and King are best friends! Starr is the baddest ch... More

Street Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Attention!!!!

Chapter 9

74.7K 2.3K 678
By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Starr POV

I swear when I woke up it sounded like I was in a frat house. I got out the bed and walked downstairs and found King none cooking ass in the kitchen messing around with pots and pans.

"Starr you seen the silver pot with the black handle?" He asked. I giggled.

"What the hell you doing King?" I said crossing my arms.

"Trying to find a pot to put the grits in." He said frustrated. I ain't got time for King crazy self. I got school. I walked back upstairs and showered. I decided I was gone try something new today. I put on my sun dress that stopped at mid thigh. It had pink and white stripes. It tightened at my waist but got looser. It was pretty. It made me look girly. I slipped on my pink heels and accessories. I curled my hair and pinned it up. I twirled around in the mirror and admired my thighs and curves. I'm pretty. I walked downstairs and found King eating grits, eggs, and sausage. He damn near choked when he saw me.

"Where you going looking like that?!" He snapped.

"School." I said.

"You sure?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"Yea why you sweating me?" I said sitting next to him.

"You showing your thighs and stuff." He laughed.

"Let my thighs be your least worry." I laughed. I stared at him as he smiled showing them sexy dimples.

"What you staring at?" He laughed.

"Nothing." I sang. He stood up and threw his plate away and washed his hands.

"You ready?" He said grabbing his keys. I walked out to his truck and got in. He drove off. It was quiet until we approached the school.

"Have a good day." He said.

"I doubt it." I said being honest.

"Don't think like that ma." He said. I laughed and stepped out. I walked down the crowded halls.

"Starr." I heard someone sing out my name. I turned around to Rhonda and her shadows.

"What you want mane?" I said getting annoyed already.

"I heard Jonathan is back. And he rolling with Brandy." She smirked.

"What that got to do with me?!" I snapped.

"You know he your boy." She laughed with her girls. I ain't got time for these hoes. I need to get to class.

"Are you done?" I asked as soon as they stopped laughing.

"And if I'm not?" She said getting in my face.

"Bitch you need to bag up out my face before you be tasting one of my bullets." I threatened.

"Hoe you ain't bout it." She laughed.

"See you stunt at school but once you see me on the streets I don't hear no talking." I said. Everybody looked at us. I'm tired of this hoe always running her mouth.

"Whoop my ass then Starr." She got angry and pushed me. She messed up. I jumped on her ass like my life depended on it. And guess what. Her girls tried to jump in. Baby I was busting heads against lockers, pulling out weave, and scratching faces. These hoes know not to fuck with me. I don't mess with nobody. So don't fuck with me. I felt someone drag me off of them.

"Starr girl relax." The soft voice said. I looked up at the caramel skin girl with long black hair and brown eyes.

"Naw these bitches acting up!" I snapped.

"Let them bum bitches be. They ain't even on yo level girl." She said.

"Fuck both of y'all!" Rhonda yelled out of breath.

"Hoe sit down." The girl said. Who is this girl? I swear she act just like me. We walked off to class before a teacher could catch us.

"I'm Desiree." She said.

"You new here?" I asked.

"Something like that." She said. We walked into class. I guess we were late because everybody was in and seated. They stared at us as we walked in.

"Ms. Monroe. Ms. Foxx. You both are late." The teacher, Ms. Park said looking at us over her glasses.

"Ms. Parks we both are sorry." Desiree said mimicking the teacher. I started laughing right along with the class.

"Just take a seat!" She snapped. We walked to the back and sat in two desks.

"Girl I'm too thick for this desk." She laughed this girl is crazy. She wasn't even thick. My ass bigger than hers. In her mind she was thick.

"Thick where?" I laughed.

"Girlll you know my booty big." She laughed. We both started laughing.

"Ms. Monroe and Ms. Foxx is there something you would like to share with the class!" Ms. Park yelled.

"Ms. Park you must didn't get no good good last night cause you cranky." Desiree laughed. I was rolling. I can't believe this girl just said that.

"Both of you! Out!" She yelled. We laughed our way on out the door. I could really fuck with this girl. She funny and cool.

King POV

I sat at the trap with my homies counting my money. I broke my bread off and gave it to them.

"Nigga I saw your fine ass cousin yesterday." Ray Ray said.

"Who?"

"Desiree nigga." He laughed.

"Oh for real. I ain't know she was in town." I said. Me and Des go way back. Her mom and my mom were sisters. But once my parents died they moved away. Leaving me alone.

"Yea nigga she got lips like Meagan Good, a face like Lauren London, a stallion like Tyra Banks, then her ass is like daaaaaaaaaamn." Ray said. I pushed him off the couch.

"Stop watching my cousin nigga!" I snapped.

"Well we gone watch Starr fine ass." Roland laughed. Them niggas know I don't play bout Starr. Before I knew it my trap door swung open. We turned around quickly pointing our guns to a scarred Starr and Des.

"Wrong timing?" Starr said throwing her hands up in surrender.

"Damn knock next time." I said putting the gun down.

"We got the baddest chicks in LA na." Ray said laughing. I mugged him.

"King why you ain't tell me about Desiree? She cool." Starr said sitting next to me counting the rest of my stacks for me.

"Yea cuz! Why you ain't mention me." Des said sitting on the other side bagging my weed for me. Shit they was damn near doing my job for me!

"Oooo. I like a girl dope dealer." Ray laughed.

"Shit yea. Roll my blunt for me." Rj said laughing. These niggas about to make me spazz the fuck out.

"Naww ion do that shit. You can have that." Starr said turning her nose up.

"Yea I'm straight." Des said showing us a big scar on her side.

"What the hell happened to you while you was in Miami?!" I snapped.

"Wrong place. Wrong people. Wrong time." She said shaking her head. I hate my lil cousin had to find out the hard way.

"Damn." Starr said rubbing her hand across the scar.

"It's so sexy when I see a female rubbing another female." Ray said so seriously.

"Shut the hell up Ray!" We all yelled.

"But yea my boyfriend was crazy." Des said bagging the last set of weed. It got quiet.

"If I see the nigga I'm gone get crazy!" I snapped.

"Naw cuz. That's my past. I'm here to start over boo." She said hugging me.

"Aww I wish I had a down ass cousin." Starr said.

"You got a down ass nigga." I said too fast. Shit I just noticed what I said. She probably think i'm crazy now.

"So y'all do talk!" Des said excitedly.

"No." Starr blushed.

"You lying." Des smirked.

"Mind your business girl." I laughed.

"Fuck that. This is my business." She laughing.

"Girl you fine as hell." Ray told Des out the blue. This nigga always saying dumb shit.

"Nigga didn't we just tell you to shut up?!" Rj said hitting the back of his head. Suddenly Starr's phone started ringing. I looked at it and saw it was a unknown number but I ain't say nothing. It might be one of her niggas. She grabbed it and walked out the house.

Starr POV

I got my phone and went outside. Who could possibly be calling me?

"Hello." I said almost scared to answer.

"Starr! Your house baby!" It sounded the old next door neighbor Mrs. Coleman.

"Mrs. Coleman?!" I asked confused. I hope my mama okay.

"Somebody burned down your home baby! I think Janay was in it." She panicked. Soon as she said that a fire truck dashed by King's home going in the direction of my home.

"I'm coming!" I hung up giving her no time to say anything. I ran into the house.

"King take me home quick!" I panicked. They all looked confused.

"Starr what's wrong?" He said worried.

"I need to go home!" I said letting a few tears fall. To my surprise they all got up and we hopped in King's truck. The whole ride was quiet. We approached my home and I saw a fire truck, police cars, mosey people, and a ambulance. Why a ambulance? I jumped out the truck and ran up to them but the police officers held me back.

"My mom! I got to get to my mom!" I begged. I saw them come out wheeling a body bag. It's like my knees got weak and I would have fell if it wasn't for King.

"Get it together Starr. Don't look at her." He said into my ear.

"That's my mama." I cried in his chest.

"Damn this some sad shit." I heard Des say.

"Mane this shit fucked up King! You know we got to hunt niggas down now." Ray said.

"Shit yea nigga. I'm back on my killing spree now." King said.

"Count me in cuz." Des said.

"No! We need you to help Starr." He said sternly. Shiit that's my mama. I feel like dying. She was changing her life and I was gone move back with her.

"Which of you are Starr Monroe?" A officer said looking at me and Des.

"Me." I said weakly.

"Does your mom have a tattoo on her side?" He asked. I nodded.

"Okay we just had to identify her. She was burned do badly." He said nonchalantly. He ain't make shit no better for me. I started crying all over again.

"See! Look what you did!" Des yelled at the officer.

"Get on your job homeboy!" King snapped. We all got back in the truck and drove off. I sat quietly on the passenger side. The only thing that was going through my head was Damon.

------

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR A UPDATE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 16.5K 27
𝚊 πš™πš›πš’πšŸπšŠπšπšŽ πš›πš˜πš˜πš– πš’πšœ πš˜πš—πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚒 𝚝𝚘 πšπš’πš—πš πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ β€’ β€’ β€’ πš“πšžπšœπš πš›πšŽπšŠπš πš•πš˜πš πšŽπš› 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 πš’πš—πšπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš
12.1K 294 35
Jasmine and Brooklyn are bestfriends. They both fall in love with these thugs who will soon break there heart. What will happen when they get dragged...
243K 9.3K 42
Donovan Starr is just that. A star. He's the God of football. The king of any room that he walks into--everybody loves him. Except Josie. To Josie...
41.9K 2.3K 26
A badboy needs to change his ways and stay out of trouble. Will he be able to finish high school? Read to find out