Shadow | Alec Lightwood [1] ✔️

By -stilesunicorn

❝My shadow follows me during the day, and then surrounds me at night as it clones itself into complete darkne... More

Cast
Disclaimir
Prologue
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
Cade Holt Info
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
Epilogue
THANK YOU!

[10]

3.3K 79 10
By -stilesunicorn

^Ella's crying session when she finds out. So sad.😭💔

Hope Enjoy this CRAZY Chapter!

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

The buses, the police cars, the ambulances, the busy people, the clubs, these were the sounds that Ella could here at night. It's not that she was slow, it's that her thoughts were breaking her.

And right now she's heading to the Institute to pack her stuff. She's going hunting for Magnus Bane, and yes we all now that he's the greatest warlock and that cannot be found easily. But that's not what Ella thinks.

When I get that warlock I'll get all the answers I want and no one will stop me. Even that piece of paper that I am holding. She thought.

A while ago she went to this Cafe to get a water bottle. When she payed the money, the cashier gave her her change and a paper. When she opened the paper it was the same.

Home

Woods

Room

Pandemonium

Crystal Palace

GO ALONE!

She really got tired of that piece of crap, it's been following her everywhere so she decided to keep it and find out what it means.

She looked up from her paper and saw the church.

She stepped in front of the door and opened it. She was met by people staring at her. Then when they realized it was her, they continued their conversations

Ella quickly headed towards the stairs, she heard another steps in front of her. When she reached the hallway she saw Alec getting inside a room. She ignored it and was about to pass the room when she found out who was he talking to.

Hurts Like Hell- Fleurie

"Lydia, do you have a minute?" Alec asked and he looked quite nervous, Ella doesn't know why but she know Alec is not the nervous type.

"Alec, I'm sorry about your parent, but my hands were tied." She apologized as Ella sighed wanting to punch that girl.

"Look, I...I know." Oh he looked very nervous. "The law is hard, but it's the law, and I respect that." He went on. "But I've realized that I have to listen to my heart." He sighed nervously. "Lets's not forget where that got me." Lydia chuckled.

"I know. And I can't bring John back. But, like you said, our families have been strong allies."

"And we can use that to our advantage."

Lydia then realized what he meant and continued with him, "Together, we can restore my family name and can keep the Institute. And we'd get to run it."

Alec then bent down on his knees and Ella gripped the door frame hard, she knew what he was going to do. "Lydia Branwell...Will you marry me, Alec Lightwood?"

When Alec released those words from his mouth, Ella closed her mouth with her hand to prevent any sound to come out and slid down the wall. She sobbed and tears fell down her face.

How could he do this to me? She thought.

She held on the walls to help herself get up and got to her room. She was scared someone would catch her when she passes the room. She took a deep breath and passed their room.

"Ella?" She heard Alec call from behind her. "Ella, where were you?" He followed her to her room. "Don't talk to me." She sniffed and closed the door on his face before he could get in. "Ella, what's wrong?"

She sat on her bed and covered her face with her hands and cried. "Ella?" Alec said from the other side of the door. "Are you ok?" He questioned. "Did I do something?"

She stood up from her bed and headed towards her closet. She took all her clothes from the closet and placed them on the bed. Her clothes weren't that much, so she took a backpack and filled it with clothes. She took only one shoes that she'll wear everyday.

She placed her backpack and her outfit that she's going to wear tomorrow on the couch. She then did her usual routine then headed to bed.

"Ok, so here is your room." He said as he showed her her room. "Wow." She said in amazement. "Get changed then meet us downstairs." He smiled at her then left. "Thanks, Alec." She yelled from behind.

She got in her room and changed her dirty clothes. She started singing the song her mother use to sing to her. "Time to say goodbye." She sang.

"Ella." A voice said from behind her. She turned around and met a young women. "Can I help? You" Young Ella asked. "Yes, my name is Camille." Camille gave her a hand to shake. "I am Ella, you look so pretty." Young Ella said in astonishment.

Camille giggled, "I guess your exactly what people say about you."

"What do they say about me?" Ella asked obviously interested. "They say, your cute, adorable, funny, brave, strong, and a shadowhunter." Camille smirked at the young girl.

"Wow." Ella giggled and her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "Awww, your blushing." Camille tickled her. "St-o-p" Ella said between laughs.

"Ella?" Someone behind Camille called. Ella and Camille met a young Alec. "Hey, Alec this is Camille." Ella introduced.

"I have heard of her." He deadpanned. "Well, Alec I am taking your little friend into walk." Camille smirked as she held Ella and ran with her speed as a vampire.

"ELLA." Alec's voice faded slowly as they drifted further.

Ella's eyes quickly opened and she quickly sat up. She caught her breathe and had a confused mask on. "What?" She asked her self.

"It's ok Ella, just a nightmare. Camille is bad and she will always be bad." She breathed.

She turned her head to the clock and it read 7:21.

Ella quickly got down of her bed and took her outfit that she laid on the couch. Quickly running to the bathroom she changed and did her routine. After about 15 minutes, she ran out of the bathroom and took her belongings. She tied her hair in a high ponytail and wore her shoes.

She slowly tip toed to the door and opened it slowly and carefully. She was met by a sleeping Alec in front of her door. Even though she was still angry at him, she couldn't help but smile at how he was sleeping in front of her door.

She really wanted to kiss him on the cheek, but was afraid she would wake him up. She tip toed down the hallway and into the stairs. Every one was asleep, the Institute was empty.

Only a few of the computers were on for any danger. It was dark that she bumped into a few of walls. "Oww." She placed her hand on her forehead after she bumped to the wall.

She finally found the place she was looking for; the weapons wall. She turned on the flashlight from her phone and walked up the stairs.

She pressed the button that opened the wall. Once the shelf of weapons was out, she picked her arrow and a dagger. She then picked a hand full of cross bows and placed them in her leather quiver.

Magnus Bane here she comes.

----------------------------------------------

How was it?

Good or Bad?

//-stilesunicorn//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 14.9K 75
[𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 1 - 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝑳𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒄𝒚] ❝Don't know where it goes But it's home to me, and I walk alone❞ ━━Green Day, Boulevard Of Broken Dr...
69.3K 1.2K 24
Alec Lightwood fanfic with my own character Elle May. Alec is straight in this story. Includes Jace, Clary, Izzy Simon etc
95.8K 1.9K 39
Stiles Stilinski? Nah Stiles Lightwood. Who would've thought that? Currently he lives in Beacon Hills pretending to be a useless Mundane when he isn'...
229K 4.4K 57
he was my escape from all the insanity that surrounded me; things I thought were only legends.