Not Ready

By CissyItsMe

After seven years in prison and a lot of thoughts, Dorian is impatient to start a new life with new goals, ne... More

≈Note :
≈Chapter I :
≈Chapter II :
≈Chapter III :
≈Chapter IV :
≈Chapter V :
≈Chapter VI :
≈Chapter VII :
≈Chapter VIII :
≈Chapter IX :
≈Chapter X :
≈Chapter XI :
≈Chapter XII :
≈Chapter XIII :
≈Chapter XIV :
≈Chapter XV :
≈Chapter XVI :
≈Note :
≈Chapter XVII :
≈Chapter XVIII :
≈Chapter XIX :
≈Chapter XX :
≈Chapter XXI :
≈Chapter XXII :
≈Chapter XXIII :
≈Chapter XXIV :
≈Chapter XXV :
≈Chapter XXVI :
≈Chapter XXVII :
≈Chapter XXVIII :
≈Chapter XXIX :
≈Chapter XXX :
≈Chapter XXXII :
≈Chapter XXXIII :
≈Chapter XXXIV :
≈Chapter XXXV :
≈Chapter XXXVI :
≈Chapter XXXVII :
≈Chapter XXXVIII :
≈Chapter XXXIX :
≈Chapter XL :
≈Chapter XLI :
Chapter XLII :
≈Chapter XLIII :
≈Chapter XLIV :
≈Chapter XLV :
≈Chapter XLVI :
≈Chapter XLVII :
≈Chapter XLVIII :
≈Chapter XLIX:
≈Epilogue :
≈Final Note :

≈Chapter XXXI :

1.1K 67 31
By CissyItsMe

~Los Angeles,

•01/05 {Wednesday, 11:17 A.M}

~*~ Dorian ~*~

It was the third day that I was visiting those apartments and none of them caught my eye just yet. I had always been picky so it wasn't a surprise at all to me. I already knew it was going to take me awhile before to find the right place for me. But I was determined to find it. I needed to get out of RJ's crib, mostly to let him and Lani have their privacy and I needed to have my own home. I was wondering if he'll ask her to finally move in with him once I'll leave. 

"And here, it's the first bathroom." The realtor said while turning the light on. I took a quick look inside and didn't like it at the first sight. It was too little for me and the sink was really ugly. Plus, the toilet looked so old for some reason. And in addition, this bathroom was situated right after the entry, what was annoying to me. I disliked it all and I only made ten footsteps into the apartment. Seeing my face, she chuckled, "We can go now if you want."

I hummed, "Yeah. I don't even want to see the other rooms." 

"I understand. Fortunately for you, I have a lot more to show you." She joked smirking at me.

I frowned wondering what was going on. Lani and RJ came with me on Monday and my (future) cousin-in-law warned me about the realtor and her ''strange behavior'', but I didn't think too much about that. Now though, it was totally different. I was alone with her and things were getting too awkward. I said nothing when she made some papers fall on the ground so she could bend over and show me her behind. Then, she winked at me a few times during the last visit when she was showing me the bedroom and explaining me things about the building. Now, she was making those type of jokes. 

No lie, I was starting to feel like a lion's prey. She was literally devouring me with her eyes and sometimes I caught her biting her bottom lip while staring hard at me. It was hard to find a realtor around the city since it was the beginning of the year and it was still vacation time for some folks; plus it seemed like half of LA were looking for a new place at the exact same time, to begin the New Year on a good note, I guess. I didn't want to go through the long researches again, but this lady was getting out hands right now. I needed a new realtor, even if it means that I'll have to search one for awhile. 

I cleared my throat, "I don't want to see other apartments, it'll be all for today." I politely said.

She frowned slightly, "But why ? I mean, we-"

"No, I'm fine for today." The old Dorian would be so petty, but I was trying to mature and be a better me. 

Strike one though

She got two more left before to get me there and Lord knows I didn't want to go off on somebody today. It was sunny outside and the weather wasn't too hot nor cold. It actually felt like Spring. And I slept very well last night, so I was supposed to be in a great mood for the day, but there will always be those people trying to fuck shit up and kill my good vibes. 

She came closer to me and delicately placed her hand on my chest while beaming, "Are you sure you don't want to see the bedroom ? I can show you some bedroom activities." She took in her seductive/sexy voice, but it was doing absolutely any effect on me. I just gave her the straight face.

Strike two. 

"I don't want to see you sleep for hours, ma. But it was nice of you to propose, I guess. Have a nice day." And with that said, I then left the building. I was so happy that she didn't try harder. I really didn't want to get in conflict with someone today.

I got in Lani's car and drove back home. There wasn't too much traffic, so it didn't take me too long to get to my destination, "I need to buy a car." I told myself as I was walking towards the elevator. 

"Hi ! " 

I turned around almost immediately and this young lady was standing there, "Uh, hey." I waved at her, completely lost. What was going on today ? There were those two girls at Starbucks this morning, then the realtor and now this one. Maybe it was that new cologne the twins got me for Christmas. 

"Sorry, but I've been living for a little awhile here and I thought that I've met all of my neighbors. Guess I was wrong. I'm Solange." She extended her hand towards me and I shook it to be nice.  

"Uh, I'm not really living here actually." I let her know without giving her my name. 

She nodded, "Oh, okay. You came to visit someone I got it. Well, it sucks. I was so happy to have an attractive neighbor." She laughed nervously. Well, it sounded fake if you ask me, "Sorry. I-I don't do this usually. I never start the conversation usually."

Liar.

She didn't look like the shy type of girls, "Well, what made you do this today ? " 

She shrugged, "I don't really know...Do you believe in love at first sight ? " 

I let out the ugliest laugh as I burst out laughing. It didn't take too long for me to start crying and to hold my stomach asking for air to nobody in particular. She couldn't be serious. 

She kissed her teeth, "You're just another asshole." 

Once I was done laughing, she was already gone. I wiped the last tears on my cheeks and finally took the elevator. When I walked in the crib, my phone suddenly beeped. I looked at it while I was locking the door behind me.

Docia😈: "Hey, Dorian ! Guess who is feeling better and can finally get out of the house ?" (11:56 A.M)

"Oprah ? 👀" (11:57 A.M)

Docia😈: "😒 really nigga ??" (11:59 A.M)

"Well, you said guess who 🙃" (12:00 P.M)

Docia😈: "😒 smh" (12:01 P.M)

"It's your fault, not mine 😀" (12:03 P.M)

Docia😈: "😒😒" (12:04 P.M)

"You're forever using that emoji while there are like 26355479494 others to use. You're sad 🙍🏿" (12:07 P.M)

Docia 😈: "I'll forever fight you and forever win. You think you're funny, huh ? You're forever lame." (12: 11 P.M)

Docia😈: "Oh sorry, almost forgot 😒 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒..." (12:17 P.M)

And she sent me three other messages filled with that same emoji. I laughed at her pettiness, shaking my head. 

"For an old lady, you're actually funny and cool 😁" (12:24 P.M)

Docia😈: "The old lady gonna spank you if you don't stop playing, baby boy 😏" (12:27 P.M)

I stared at that last message, totally surprised. I wasn't expecting this from her, but it wasn't bothering me at all. That was a new trait of her character that I was discovering and I already knew that I was going to love to see more of it. She was that classy lady in public, but a freak in private. I really couldn't wait to see more of that freaky side.

Docia😈: "WAIT ! It wasn't me 😩😩😩 Ye took my phone 😒" (12:33 P.M)

"Awww 😒 Got me excited and shit smh" (12:35 P.M)

Docia😈: "Sorry, boo 💁🏾" (12:37 P.M)

"This apologize wasn't sincere to me 😤" (12:39 P.M)

Docia😈: "Okay ! I can make the dessert for our dinner ? What you want ?" (12:43 P.M)

I was so tempted to reply your ass and pussy to joke, but she wasn't going to take it too well. I just knew it. My hands were shaking though, eager to tap it, but I couldn't let that happen. 

"Some cake ?" (12:48 P.M)

Docia😈: "Boy 😒 I'm not born yesterday...If you're saying what I think you're saying...Ouuuh ! You're in trouble." (12:55 P.M)

"👀What kind of trouble ? I'm gon' enjoy it ?👅" (12:58 P.M)

Docia😈: "😑 You gon' enjoy me cancelling our plans 🙃" (1:01 P.M)

"😭😭😭 I was just joking ! Don't do this to me ! Please ! Please ! Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase !" (1:04 P.M)

Docia😈: "You're ridiculous right now, so weak 😂😂😂 Who's in control ?" (1:07 P.M)

"That Queen named Docia 😁👑" (1:09 P.M)

Docia😈: "👆🏾YOU SMART, BABY BOY !" (1:11 P.M)

And we continued the text conversation, planning the whole date. I was so excited for it. I couldn't wait to be alone with her and to get to know her more. She could put that foolish smile on my face with simply text messages, so I was wondering how I'll be once we'll be talking face-to-face. 

"Are you high ? " Lani sat next to me on the couch, looking at me like I was crazy. She narrowed her eyes, staring into mine. She then frowned, "They're not red though, nor low. What is going on ? "

"Nothing. Why are you asking me all those questions ? " I asked and then took a spoon of my cereals. It was almost four in the afternoon and yes I was eating cereals. I wasn't in the mood for a real meal. It was like it sometimes. 

"I'm gonna call you Cheshire Cat from now on. That's all I have to say." 

I gave her a stale face, "You have a lot to say, don't lie." 

"Is it Docia ? " She eyed me with that creepy smile. 

"You're so nosey. Stay your nose out of my business, young girl."

"Your business is my business too. C'mon ! I'm your number one fan ! I even already have a name for your couple. Do and Do. What do you think about it ? "

I snorted, "You can't be serious ! You're really weak with names and nicknames. I'll make sure to tell RJ to NOT let you name your children. Not even your pet, if y'all decide to have one or two."

She frowned and crossed her arms, "You're rude." 

"No, you are rude with your nosey ass." 

"I don't love you no more." 

"Sometimes I throw up." I said out of nowhere. I laughed at my own childish way while Lani was shaking her head at me. 

"You're stupid." She stood up and left the living room. I loved our friendship. We were acting like siblings and that's exactly what I liked the most about us. We were so comfortable around each other, like we'd grown up together although we only met about seven months ago. She was clearly the sister I always wished for. 

"Aw, I love you too ! " 

•01/07 {Friday, 8:20 P.M}

There were ten minutes left before her arrival. But since she's a black person, I knew she was going to be late. Stereotype ? I don't think so. This is a fact. The generality of black people can't be on time, most of the time. But maybe she was an exception. 

I took a deep breath and checked out everything for the last time. Thirty minutes later, she was still not there. What began to stress me a little. I was hoping and praying that she wasn't going to stand me up. I was even on the verge to cry. I had the crib for myself, what wasn't really easy to get. I almost had to beg RJ, but fortunately for me the sister Lani came to my rescue. 

As I was becoming hopeless, the doorbell suddenly rang. I sighed and stood up, "Hey ! " We greeted each other with a friendly hug.

"Hey ! So so so so sorry to be this late, I couldn't find my car keys." She apologized once we pulled away and pouted. Of course I wasn't mad at her, because somewhat I knew she wasn't going to be on time anyways. She just scared me a little bit.

"It's okay. Come in." I moved to the side and she entered in. I closed the door and then took her jacket, "You can sit on the couch. Are you thirsty ? "

"Uh, yeah."

"What would you like to drink ? "

She hummed thinking, "Do you have red wine ? "

"Of course. I'm coming back." 

"Okay." She smiled and I went to get her wine. I poured her a glass and another one for me too. I pulled out a tray and placed the glasses on it with some appetizers. Once it was set, I went back to the living room. 

"Here, it it." 

"Thanks ! Can I just wash my hands ? "

"Yes, the bathroom is right here." I showed her and she did her business. 

"So, that's where you're living ? " She asked joining me back in the living room.

I nodded staring at her. She was wearing a simple black sleeveless dress with black Louboutin shoes and she had golden accessories to go with the outfit. Her body looked so fine in that dress. Her makeup, as usual, was perfectly done. It wasn't too much and she kept it natural. Except for the lipstick, maybe. Anyways, I loved the red lipstick on her, it was really sexy. And her hair was pulled into a classy and high ponytail. This hairstyle was giving more shine to her beautiful face. I loved how she didn't have to be extra to look so pretty. 

Then there was me, who was wearing an all black outfit. I had on a black clean shirt, a black pair of jeans and my all black J's on my feet. For the accessories, I only had my black Clavin Klein watch around my left wrist. And I got a fresh haircut for the occasion, "Yes. Well, until I find my own place."

"How is the hunting going ? " 

I playfully rolled my eyes, "I didn't do it yet, but I have to fire my realtor. She tried to sleep with me." I shook my head.

She chuckled, "What ? Are you serious ? Wow ! That's really not professional."

"Really not. And she was only showing me shitty apartments."

"I hope you'll find the perfect place very soon." She said still chuckling, "I remember, it took me three months to find my first apartment. I can try to get in contact with my old realtor, he knows where the best places of LA are situated. He'll only show you 10/10 apartments, duplex, penthouses and all that."

"It would be so cool, thank you." 

She beamed, "You're welcome. So, what have you been up to lately ? "

I shrugged, "Trying to be a good guy and control my depression as much as possible."

She sighed sadly, "I'm so sorry, Dorian. I really did a horrible job with you. I don't know what happened, I should've detected it sooner an-"

"No. Please, stop." I chuckled, "Why people are feeling so guilty about this ? It's okay. I'm fine and that's the most important. I don't care about the other bullshit. You did help me contrary to what you think. You allowed me to open up to you and offer me comfort when I most needed it. You suggested the mental hospital, what helped me a lot. And you just didn't give up on me, even if you didn't really know what to do with me." I chuckled again, "Don't worry, you're still a good person." 

"Sorry. It's just...I had this weighting on my shoulders for the longest and I had to apologize or else I would've never been able to live peacefully with myself." 

"You're good, really." I placed my hand on top of hers that was resting on her lap, "How is Ryver ? "

"He's doing great and he's been asking about you. He really thinks that you're his friend."

I looked at her like she was crazy, "What you mean ? I'm his friend. Of course, not the creepy friend you thought I was months ago."

"I never really thought that about you. Remember, I was just trying to trap my nephew in his lies."

"Yeah, yeah. Keep lying and you'll have the flu again. By the way, yours went away pretty fast. Usually people have it for almost a whole month and some even for three months."

She frowned, "Nobody has the damn flu for three whole months. Who told you that ? This was a lie ! "

"You're just jealous because you don't know someone who got the flu for three months." I stuck my tongue out at her like a child. 

She laughed, "How Sway ? "

"Are you not too old to say things like that ? " 

Her mouth opened widely in a O, "You're starting this again ? I can go ? Like that ! " She snapped her fingers in my face. 

"Now, don't make me glue you on this couch. This is a warning." I pointed my index finger at her.

We kept on, playing around while enjoying the appetizers for almost a hour before we went to the kitchen to finish the dessert. We finally decided to do that. I checked on the pasta gratin in the oven. The salad and the chicken were already done.

"So, this is where the magic happen ? " She asked looking around. 

I smirked, "Here or somewhere else ? "

"Okay, let's have this conversation right now. Are you horny ? "

I raised my hands up in surrender, "Whoah ! Where is this coming from ? "

"From your little jokes, mister. Don't act dumb. You know exactly why I'm asking it. So ? " She put her hands on her hips.

"And what happened if I say yes. You gon' resolve that or ? " She gave me a straight face, "Nope. I'm not horny. I never was. Horny, I don't know what that means."

She burst out laughing, "You're a damn fool ! You're completely crazy ! " She playfully pushed me. 

"Girl, it wasn't supposed to be that much funny."

"But it was ! " She cleared her throat, "I love strawberries."

I raised my brow at her, "You're so random."

"Who is talking ? Who talked about basketball one minute and then about aliens in the next ? Like, who does that ? "

"Whoever does that is extremely awesome, if you ask me."

"Of course you would say that." 

"So, what do you want to do ? The deco on the cupcakes or on the strawberry cake ? "

"Duh ! Strawberry cake." 

"Well, excuse the hell out of me."

We got the pastry utensils, "Can I ask you a question ? "

"Uh...yeah, I guess." I eyed her, wondering what she was up to.

"Why are you single ? "

"What do you mean ? "

"Well, at first I thought that you were a very rude guy, but with the time and since I got to know you a bit better, I totally changed my opinion on you. You're nice, funny, caring, sociable, attractive, I mean you have a big and wonderful personality and I'm sure you'd always been like this. If I was in high school with you, I would've tried to make you mine."

"Well, maybe it's by choice. Or just that I'd never met the one for me. And love in high school is inexistent."

"I wasn't really talking about love, but...I don't know. I guess...I don't know. You shouldn't be single to me."

"Damn ! I'm that awesome ? "

We continued to talk and laughed, while baking until we suddenly started to smell something weird. Next thing you know, we're yelling realizing that we left the pasta gratin in the oven a little bit too long. The whole thing was black like coal. Fortunately, we didn't burn RJ's crib. He would've killed me if this happened. But there was more fear than harm. 

"I'm sorry. We can still go to the restaurant." I suggested, staring at the burnt food. There was a dead silence for a couple of minutes before she began to laugh, "C'mon, now." I groaned, "The situation is already bad, stop laughing at me." She didn't stop and soon I was joining her. 

She wiped her tears away, "We can go to Taco Bell."

"And I'm inviting you." 

~*~ Docia ~*~

We got in my car and drove to Taco Bell. The first ten minutes of the ride were comfortably silent, until Dorian decided to turn the radio on. You Mean That Much by Tank came on and I squealed happily, "Oh that's my baby ! " I screamed as I started to sing along with the song. 

I saw Dorian raising his eyebrow at me, "Your baby ? "

I looked at him, "Yeah. You didn't know ? He's my husband."

"Oh, so you're a married woman ? What are you doing here with me then ? I don't want to be in that kind of mess. Drop me off. I want to go home." 

I laughed, "It's too late, baby boy."

"Why are you calling me that ? Last time I checked, nothing about me was baby something." 

"Oh really ? " I asked as I stopped the car at a red light. 

"Yes, really. You want me to show you maybe ? "

I looked at him like he'd done lost his damn mind, "You can't be serious. Did you really say that ? You're about to get out of this car in three seconds."

"1, 2, 3, am I supposed to jump now ? "

I playfully shook my head at him while I began to drive again, "You play too much."

He hummed, then cleared his throat and started to sing :

*''If you catch the blame I take it for

Hard time I got it on

And I swear it was all my fault 

'Cause you mean that much to me

I'll stand on the front line, take a bullet that's not mine

I'll even lay down my life (oh)

'Cause you mean that much to me

You mean that much to me, you mean it, you really mean it girl

You mean so much, oh no, I can't take another day without you girl...'' *

He sang on the top of his lungs, making me laugh. He was giving his all into that song. He was pouring his heart out like his life depended on it. It was just too funny to me, because he was so serious while doing this. 

"What do you know about Tank, young cat ? "

"Young cat ? You know what, you've been using young way too many times with me and I still don't know your age. And I'm sure you're not even that much older than me. You must be like one of two years older, so we're actually about the same age." 

"No, trust me, we're not." 

"Then, tell me." He whined like a baby and pouted,  "Am I dealing with a cougar ? " 

"No, I'm not an animal." I joked and then poked his cheek, "Aw ! You look so ugly with that pout on your face, baby boy." I teased, causing him to give me the straight face.

"You know damn well, I'm not ugly."

I laughed after Dorian said something stupid again while telling me one of his crazy childhood stories. This guy had no filter nor chill, he was so blunt. Some people would call it rudeness, but I liked his bluntness. We could be real with each other, "You were a bad ass kid ! Your mom must be tired to whoop your ass."

He shook his head, laughing also. Soon his laughter calmed down and he was sad. Then he hit me like a truck as I gasped, feeling completely stupid for being so careless. I didn't mean to make him feel bad. I was about to apologize, but he raised his hand stopping me, "It's okay. It's just...It's been a moment since I last talked or even thought about her."

"Yeah...You're trying to put her in the back of your mind as much as possible because thinking about her-"

"Are you really doing that right now ? "

I chuckled, "That's what I'm doing with my parents. It almost feels like I totally forgot them sometimes. Thinking about them really put me in a very bad mood, so I'm trying to do this the least possible. You know, I never went to visit them since the funeral. I just can't see myself doing that."

He nodded, "I didn't visit her since it happened either. And I didn't visit my grandmothers since I got out like I was usually doing back in high school. Well, I was only going when I needed alone time." 

I loved how fluent our conversation was. It was never awkward and there was never a dull moment. We always had something to say, always a new subject to explore and share our opinions on. And he was making me laugh so easily. To be honest, I felt like a teenager all over again with him. I was smiling like an idiot and I think I blushed one or two times, or maybe more. I was so happy right now, on this date, with him. It was like we were in a whole other world, with nobody else around but just us. Nothing else mattered except the conversation and moment we were having. We were getting to know each other and I was enjoying that to the fullest. 

"I'm sure she's proud of you." I said after a few minutes of silence. 

He smiled, "And I'm sure your parents are proud of you too. By the way, since you quit your job, what have you been doing lately ? " This information slid into the conversation, but we didn't go further with the subject. I guess, now we were.

"I've been living off on my savings, but this Monday I'm going to start working at this private high school as a therapist. I'm doing to make some money until I got to my new goal." I chuckled.

"Oh...What do you want to do exactly ? "

I beamed, "I want to be a writer. I wanted to share my story and inspire people out there. I wanted to explore my creativity. I'm tired of the ''therapy world'', I want to do something else." She explained using the quotation with her fingers.

"And which part of your story are you going to share exactly ? Or are you gonna give us all ? " He questioned, showing his interest. That's another thing I liked about him. I never felt like I was talking to empty ears. He was always listening to me. 

"I'm not sure yet, but I think I'll give it all. Some details will remained secrets though. I want to make a fictional autobiography actually."

He hummed and then grinned, "Can't wait to read it. Don't forget about me when you'll be a successful author." 

And he was supportive. 

Something my husband had never been in our entire relationship. He was always doubting me and was never happy for me whenever I was achieving something. My success was a burden to him. Why I stayed with this man for so long ? 

"Thank you." I frowned slightly, "But what about you ? What are you going to do ? "

He shrugged, "I still have no idea. Younger, I never had that goal to get the job of my dreams. I'd always gone with the flow, I never had a plan. I take whatever life throws at me. But anyways, I can actually live without working for the rest of my life." 

My brow arched, "What ? You're an hidden family member of the Queen Elizabeth ? No ! The hidden son of Bill Gates ? No ! Morgan Freeman's ? Oooh ! Denzel Washington is your father ? Your oncle ? Or-"

"Stop ! I'm none of that." He laughed, "My Nǎinai and mother were savings soldiers, that's all."

"Savings soldiers ? You love making up words."

"Hey ! It can be my new job. The dictionaries won't be the same anymore."

I laughed and checked the time on my phone, "Oh my ! Dorian, it's already two in the damn morning. Are you done with your milkshake ? "

He nodded as he sipped what was left in his cup, "Done. Tired of me already or something ? " He asked joking again.

I made the duck face, "No. But I have to get up in a couple of hours for this visit with the principal. He wants me to be familiar with the school before Monday." 

"Oh ! Got it. Let's go then." 

"Let's go ! And I got something for you. It's in my trunk."

He made a confused face, "What ? For what ? Wait, I didn't get you anything." 

I pinched his left cheek, "It's your Christmas gift, relax."

"I hope you didn't get me something fancy. I just gave you a card." We walked to my car and I got his present from the trunk. It was nothing too big, simply a friendship bracelet with a Christmas card. 

He smiled as he opened it, "Aw, look at this ! This is so cute ! " He said, mocking a little girl's voice.

"If you don't like it, just let me know." 

"No, it's okay. I like it actually. Don't give up." He read and then looked at me, "Thanks. It'll help me in my multiple battles." 

"I believe in you, Dorian. You're exceptional and I know you'll be doing big things." I encouraged him with my sincere words. He seemed like a rude man the first time we met, but months later I could tell that he was an awesome individual. He had a genuine good heart and he was only trying to make it out there like everybody. 

"Thank you. I really appreciate it. You didn't have to do this."

I fake pouted, "Aw ! Are you going to cry ? "

He narrowed his eyes at me as he was shoving the card in his jean pocket, "The amount of bullshit you said in one night, woman." 

My mouth formed an O shape, "Me ? Who is talking ? "

We laughed and got in the car. Thirty minutes later, we were finally pulling in front of his cousin's building. By then, Dorian fell asleep on the passenger seat and to be honest he looked absolutely adorable while sleeping. He looked like a baby and I just wanted to sit there and watch him. I didn't want to bother him in his sleep, I knew I'll feel bad for this. 

But I had to do it. 

"Dorian." I called smoothly, "Dorian." I called a second time stroking his cheek, "We're there. Wake up." 

He groaned quickly before to open his eyes. He rubbed them, "I missed something ? "

I let escape a chuckle, "We're there. You'll be in your bed in five minutes." 

He sat up, "Thanks. I had fun tonight. We should do that again."

"I had fun too and maybe."

"Maybe ? Why you playing like that ? You just hurt my feelings and my heart and my soul and my mind...and everything else."

"You're definitely tired. Do you want me to walk you to your door ? "

"For an old lady from the age of dinosaurs, you-"

"Shut up ! I'm about to slap you so hard..."

He smiled innocently, "Good night, queen D." 

"Good night." Without warning, he suddenly had his lips on my cheek. I was shocked at first, but then it was replaced with pure happiness.

"I'll annoy you through iMessage or WhatsApp. See you soon ! " With that said, he left the car and walked to the building. Once I saw him enter in, I drove off to my house. At almost four in the morning, I was finally getting in my bed with the biggest smile plastered on my face. And I could feel butterflies in my stomach and heart. If I was a cartoon and you opened my body, you could see bubble of joy flowing in my organs, if it makes sense. I just couldn't describe this tickling and wonderful sensation that was traveling through my whole body. 

"Ah ! " I screamed cheerfully. 

______________________________

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =)

A/N: 😂😂 Can't believe I put a whole 1h text convo in this chapter. If it annoyed you, let me know, so I'll make them shorter in the next chapters lol 

😁 Must be tired of the emojis too, huh ? Lol ! Sorry, I love them just so much 😩 

But let me tell you something though. I wish people would text me back with the quickness of Docia and Dorian😫😂 People always trying to act like they're busy, when on the low you know damn well they're just laying on their bed and talking shit on Twitter. Better, they send you some snaps when they know you're waiting for that reply. So disrespectful 😂

Okay, shut up Cissy ! 

Anyways, did you like the date ? Was it boring ? Hope it wasn't. 

What do you like the most about Docia and Dorian's relationship ?

And wow ! This chapters has 5,6K words 😱 

THANKS FOR READING 💗

CissyItsMe 💋✌🏾❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 128 34
*WARNING* this book may cause triggers to certain individuals. If you have sensitivity to domestic violence, or dark romance please be advised before...
109K 5.2K 69
"Look I lost my job today and I'm really not having a good day, and to be quite honest I'm sick of rich fucks like you parading your egos around. So...
73.5K 2.4K 29
Sixteen year old Nova is ready to see what life has to offer. Her family isn't ready to let her go yet. Secrets beyond what Nova could imagine will b...
136K 1.3K 86
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...