"It's All In The Past." (GRA)...

Door M1ckyj789

"It's all in the past." I hate that quote. Because it may be the past. But the past will always find a way to... Meer

Airport
He's not so bad...
The ships are sailing
Back Story
Do you trust me?
Please Stay Awake
I'm not going anywhere
Tension
Just The Two Of Us
Unexpected Visitor
Confessions
Betrayal
Use to it
The Dream
Bugged
You use to love...
The Truth
Solidarity In Mutual Destruction
The Sidemen
Confidence
Old Friends
True Feelings
Finally Out
The Grind
California
I Love You
A Race Around Pax
Dreams Or Reality?
Reality
The Pain
A Big Mistake
I Never Had A Choice...
The Plan
Official
Home
Secret
Scared
Don't follow me please
Safe
Second chances
It Finally Sails?
I think I'm ready
Just in time
Don't give up
I'm Sorry
How Long
Just let it happen
What are you doing here?
Pushed away
Deceit
Am I Ready To Accept?
It felt so good
Help
That was fun
Are you ok?
He's Home
Couples Embrace
Preperation
Doubts
I missed you
Problems
Surprise
Decisions
Deal we made
Afraid
I'm not sure if we can do this
Streamer
New Beginnings
Choices
Setting the scene
Complications
Darkness
Only Real Escape
I don't want you to go
Together at Last
Not Yet...
Broken Friends
Set in motion
House Hunting
Be Mine
The End

Juice of the gods

55 3 1
Door M1ckyj789

Michael's POV

I woke up to a dark room. Where the fuck was I? And I felt an arm around me. I went to move around to look at him but my face and my head was on fire. I slowly sat up in the bed and had a look around. I still couldn't see anything. I stood up and almost fell to the ground before catching myself. I started hitting the wall trying to find a light switch. I hit something as the room lit up with light. It blinded me at first before my eyes adjusted. Lachlan had his eyes open and was covering his face with his hand.

"Sorry I couldn't see anything."

"It's ok. How are you feeling?"

"Yeah. Sore. My face is killing me."

"He seemed to have hit you pretty hard."

"How long have I been asleep?"

"About 6 hours. It's 8 o'clock."

"Oh really. It's still so early."

"Eh. It's not late I guess."

I looked at him in the light. He looked like he has been crying. Not recently. But.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Fine. Why do you ask?"

I walked over to the bed. Still a little dizzy but nothing I couldn't handle. Maybe slight Vertigo... Would make sense. I lifted up the covers and got back into bed before looking him dead in the eye.

"Are you ok?"

He looked at me curiously.

"I'm. Fine."

"You hesitated."

"Michael what are you..."

I lifted up the blankets and pushed them off. I grabbed his sleeves of his jumper and pushed them up.

"You worry me too much. I had to check."

"Do I pass the test?"

"No. Lachlan. This is new. Seriously I thought I made Josh hide anything sharp."

"You did. But."

I pushed him back and got out of bed. I walked over to his bag and started going through it.

"They wouldn't let me through the airport with it. I knew they wouldn't so I left all at home. But Vikk has some hiding around his room."

"How long ago did you do it?"

"About 2 hours ago."

"I thought we talked about this."

"You were out cold. I didn't want to try and wake you."

"You should have waited for me."

I turned around and looked at him staring at me confused. I got up and made the bed. Him still in it. I lay back down.

"What do you mean I should have waited?"

"So we could talk about it. Talk about why you did it."

"But we couldn't talk about it."

"Why not."

"Because I don't want to tell you yet."

"Fine. But I swear to god if I ever find out you did it again before talking to me. Then I will literally throw you into Vikk's hotel room. And you can handle that situation."

"No. Please don't. Not after he hurt you."

"Not after he hurt me. Lachlan I got punched. Your making it out like he completely fucked me up. Which I'm pretty sure he didn't do."

"He might as well have. I'd have no emotion toward him regardless."

"Lachlan what's going on?"

I watched his head go down before he rolled over. I put my arm over him and pulled him back to me.

"You don't get to run away while we are here. You are stuck with me alright? Have you talked to mum?"

"No."

"Then you should talk to her."

I grabbed my phone and opened my Skype up. I had a few messages. Though one conversation had thousands of messages.

Michael – What the fuck is this?

MICHAEL!

Michael – Oh. Hey guys.

Rob – What the hell happened?

Jerome – What happened to you? Vikk told us you got into a fight?

Michael – If that was considered it seemed pretty one sided.

Mitch – One sided sounds about right.

Michael – Am I on trial here?

Jerome – Only if your guilty.

Preston – Vikk told us you hit him then bailed.

Michael – What?

I checked the conversation and luckily for me. Vikk wasn't in it. Unlucky for me. Jay and Lachy were.

Lachlan – He didn't touch Vikk.

Preston – Lachlan. What the hell happened?

Rob's POV

I sat at my computer just staring at the screen. Watching the messages pop up from everyone. Why the hell would Vikk punch Michael. Though it would make sense seeing as he hasn't messaged anyone in a few hours. And I'm sure Lachlan would have said something straight away. Or at least Kim would have told me if Caitlin had said anything. Even Jay was an option.

Rob – So then what the hell do we do?

Michael – Don't do anything else. Don't treat him any different. It's fine. I'm. Uh.

Preston – Michael don't you dare say your use to it. Because you might be use to it from Seth. But we are your friends. You should be able to trust us.

Michael – I do trust him. I don't care. I'm not here for him. I'm not here for me.

Jerome – Then why are you there?

There was a bit of silence for a few minutes. I watched it as it came up saying Michael was typing. But he wasn't the one who answered.

Lachlan – Because I need help. I need a lot of help. And Michael has been helping me. That's all that needs to be said. Can we stop talking about it please?

What did he need help with. He seemed fine. So happy.

Rob – No. Lachlan we aren't going to drop it. At least I'm not. I don't think you know how friends work. We don't just leave our own out to dry. We help them out. Regardless of whether they want it or not. We talk to them. And help them through anything. Lachlan talk to us please.

Michael – He refuses to talk any more. And If he doesn't want me to say anything. I won't.

Preston – You don't really get to just choose.

Michael – Actually Preston I do. And I'm choosing to drop the subject.

Jay – Michael please.

Michael – Your not putting me on a guilt trip. I'm not going to cave in. You can wait until he is ready to tell people. Until then.

Jay – I won't ask anything then. How are you? Don't ever let me near Vikk or I'll kill him

Michael – You will not do anything.

Jay – How sure are you of that?

Michael – I won't let you. I stopped you that time when Lachlan slapped me. And that worked out fine. Just drop it alright.

Jay – Michael you don't get a choice from me. Your my boyfriend. When I hear you get hurt or upset or anything it hurts. So much. And I'm fucking kicking myself that I'm not there. I want to hold you tight to me.

I shut my computer down. I didn't want to know what else was going on. I texted Preston and he said he will be down in a second. So I did the meanest, Most cruel thing I could think of. I made a coffee. He was obsessed with this miracle drink. (I fucking hate coffee.) It didn't take long for the smell of cocoa to fill the room. And then to hear his feet hit the stairs as he came down to me.

"Your making coffee without me. I'm insulted."

"Yeah I needed a drink. So I thought I would make myself a mug."

"And your not making me one."

I watched him looking at me with puppy dog eyes. He looked so cute with his chubby little cheeks. He looked like a chipmunk. And yet still as adorable as ever. I leaned down and kissed him once but he backed away. He looked slightly shocked and pulled away.

"Not until I get a coffee."

"Fine."

He turned back to me and grinned his adorable grin. I pulled down a second mug for myself. Pouring his into the first mug and handing it to him. He took a deep whiff through his nose and breathed in the smell.

"The juice of the gods."

"I wouldn't consider it to be that good. But It is pretty good."

He frowned at me.

"Never mess with Coffee."

I leaned down and kissed him. This time he didn't pull away.

"Are we set for everything?"

"Yeah. Ready to go?"

""Yeah I'm good."

I poured our coffee into the thermo mugs on the counter. Afterwards we picked up our bags and headed down to my car. We got in after packing our bags and headed off to the airport. We checked in. Made our way to the gate. And was on our way to London. I was looking forward to seeing them. Though Jay and Merome were to arrive a day after us. I couldn't wait for everyone to be together again. Though I couldn't help but worry about how everyone perceived Vikk. Michael didn't care. Though I know the rest of the boys do. You can't just. You can't do that. I'm surprised Lachlan didn't floor him there and then. But I'm sure he had his reasons. He was probably more worried about Michael to be honest. I just hope that he's ok.

Time Skip

Preston and I touched down at about 10 am. Which worked out good for us. We managed to lay on each other. And Preston pulled a pillow between us so that made it a lot easier. Even though we were sitting up right. It still felt good to be sleeping next to him. Regardless of the circumstances. When we arrived we met up with Simon.

"Hey guys over here."

"Hey man thanks for picking us up."

"It's cool. I wanted to head back anyway. Josh has said that Michael and Lachlan are ok. Though they haven't really done much yesterday. Maybe you guys can get them out of the house?"

"We can try. I'd like to see the country at least. Not sure about Rob here."

"Well then maybe we can show you all around. You are my favourite by the way."

"Yeah nah I saw that video fuck you."

"All in good sport. Anyway. Let's head out. They have no idea your early."

We got outside and I felt Preston put his hand into his bag and pull out a scarf. He wrapped it around his head and grabbed hold of my hand.

"You lead the way. I don't do cold."

"Don't you think that's a slight over exaggeration?"

"When It's over 100 degrees everyday. No. It's not trust me. There must be a good 80 degrees difference."

"What?"

"Oh your one of those weird countries that uses Celsius."

"Mate. Literally only Americans use the old measurement."

"Ah what ever. I just want to see my Aussie boys."

Simon drove us back slowly as the road was pretty busy. Though it was nice to see more of London. I didn't really get to see much of the place last time. As we were straight in and straight out. But this time we were 2 days early. And I wanted to check on the guys then head out and do something. Maybe meet some of Michael's friends. Caitlin seemed cool I guess. Or at least Preston thinks so.

"Alright we are here. Josh told me they were still asleep."

We got out of the car and put our bags just inside. I didn't need to look at Preston to know what he was thinking. We slowly walked up the stairs as we saw Josh coming out of his room. I put a finger up to my mouth. He pointed to a room and we slowly entered. They were still so sound asleep. Lachlan with his arm around Michael. They looked so cute. I looked at Preston who had a look of worry on his face. He walked over slowly and lifted up Lachlan's hand. And I saw the cuts along his arm. One of them looked fresh too. Maybe a day or two old. What was wrong with him. I thought about it. And it could have taken place after the incident between Vikk and Michael. Though it wouldn't really make sense. I looked back at Preston who was contemplating whether to still jump them or not. I put a hand on his shoulder and slowly sat down on the end of the bed. Preston joined me before I pulled him into me and started to kiss him passionately. I slipped my tongue into his mouth as we both started to get heated. I felt the bed shift a little.

"OI NAH MATE OUT OF THE BED!"

"What the hell Lachlan don't yell."

I pulled myself away from Preston as I looked up and saw Lachlan smiling at us. Though Michael still looked groggy.

"Oh hey guys. When did you get in?"

"What not even a OMG I missed you guys so much?"

"Nope. I just started always expecting the unexpected with you guys. Have you got everything sorted video wise? And money wise?"

"Yes Micky. Everything is organised and sorted. Trust me. It's all ok."

"Ok. Well it is currently. 11 am. If you will excuse me. I was enjoying my dream."

He went to lay back down before Preston sat on top of him.

"Were you thinking about Jay? Because I bet that is always on your mind?"

"No I wasn't. I was dreaming about us all at Minecon. Having fun and enjoying ourselves. And Lachlan was happy because there wasn't any new lines. Hadn't been for a while. And It made me happy seeing you all smile. And Vikk was there too. WE were all just having fun and enjoying each others company. And it got better at the end."

"How did it get better that sounds like the best damn way to dream about us ever."

"It got better because I felt someone's arms around me. And I felt him kiss me. It made me really happy."

"Did you see who it was?"

"Yeah. He was tall and had blonde hair. It was a really good dream."

That was not what I was expecting to hear. Then again he is still really tired. He kept yawning and stopping every two seconds. So I let it go. Lachlan on the other hand was blushing like a fucking mad men.

"Oi Lachy you feeling a bit happy about that are you?"

"Of course. When you look into a person's eyes. And you watch them dance with joy at any moment. Even just a hug causes them to burst into life. It's a beautiful thing to see."

Wait so when Michael asked about the soul mates thing. He wasn't referring to Jay. And he said he even spoke to John about it as well. I looked at Preston who looked at me with sadness behind his eyes. But I could see him thinking. And that caused me to think. And I feel like we both ran along the same lines.

"So when are you going to talk to Jay? Because he is not going to take it lightly."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.9K 47 12
I don't how to write the description, but I just wrote what I had in mind. This is my first official book so if it's bad don't judge me. *COMPLETED*
1.6K 356 31
Content Warning: some heavy topics involved. Three relationships over several years, each beginning and ending in different ways- this is Lachlan's j...
75.6K 2.3K 198
Destigmatising the common preconception of One shots and the general overshadowing layer of creepyness they come with. LET'S TURN THE WHOLE THING ON...
75.9K 2.3K 34
All Rights Reserved To TamiiiJ17 Warning: This Is Somewhat A Vampire Story So If You Don't Like Them Then You've Been Warned "P-please let me go" I...