Crimson Eyes [Akashi Seijuuro...

By Yuki_Akacchi

Nijimura Sorano, the younger sister of Nijimura Shuzo was a normal middle school girl. Her life wasn't specia... More

Trapped by his crimson eyes
We met again
An unexpected Encounter
A Day Full of Embarrassment
An Uncomfortable Ride
An Uncomfortable Ride (Part II)
Rivals
Pictures
Preliminaries
Troublesome Day
You make my Life more Enjoyable
First Date
Confrontation
Preconditions
Be mine
Interrogation
Declaration of Love
A Fateful Accident
Revelation
"I want to go back to the old days"
"I love you too, Sorano"
#TakeAStand
"Who are you?"
Rules and Mistakes
Sorrow and Pleasure
From lie to lie
'Try to Accept'
Reunion
Changes
Regret
A new start
Rakuzan High School
Unavoidable Revelation
An unexpected gift
Moving forward
Memories
Sequel
Alternative Sequel Part I

Overnight stay

2.2K 74 142
By Yuki_Akacchi

"You let me wait long enough.

So then from now on you are mine" Akashi claimed satisfied. He made me blush once again with such an easyness as he wouldn't had done anything else his whole life.

Akashi was still holding my chin and let me face only him without the possibility to look at anything else than him and his shining crimson eyes. And so he pulled me one more time in his magic spell where I lost almost everything...

...the sense for space and time.

...the ability to remark anything else than him.

...the ability to withstand or even speak a single word to him.

It was a world where only he existed and where he was the only one who could release me out of it. He was the light who ruled over the darkness and my whole being.

In a blink of an eyelash I was back to reality, freed through a passionate kiss in which he had dragged me. Without the slightest resistance I closed my eyes, I enjoyed the feeling he gave me through this contact and so I torched that kiss even more when my fingers intertwined in his shirt and pulled him closer to me.

I couldn't say why I lost my shyness in that moment but it lasted only as long as our lips connected and until our lips parted.

Our faces removed from each other and stopped at the point where we had an exceptable distance between us.

I was glad that some strands of my hair covered my now burning cheeks as I lowered my head and looked embarrassed to the ground. Akashis right hand slid under my lost hair and cupped my left cheek, a restrained smile emerged on my lips. I put my left hand on his hand that rested on my cheek, closed my eyes and leaned my head slightly against his supple warm hand.

Akashi kissed my forehead and as he pulled away, he whispered "My empress is blushing again. But I like when you wear my color"

And there his teasing attitute appeared again. I took a step back, his hand slowly losing contact with the warm skin on my cheek and giving him a pout as an answered of his teasing statement.

A heartful chuckle left his mouth, before he gently took my hand and led my outside of his room.

"Ano... Where are we heading to, Akashi-kun?" I asked after a short while of wandering across the large corridor.

"I'll give you a small present" he revealed.

"A small present?" I asked curiously.

"We are almost there" he answered.

And so we entered once again the music room. I looked confused at him.

"When I recall correct you wanted me to play again, my empress"

"R-really? You will play again?" My eyes started to glow of excitement, delighted to hear him play music again. One more time he sat down on the bench at the piano and like before he gestured me to sit next to him.

"Close your eyes" he demanded and without hesitation I followed his order.

Nervousness came together with the darkness, but were overhelmed from suprise when Akashi pulled me down on my shoulders so that my head rested on his thigh. "A-akashi-kun, w-what are y-you d-doing?" somehow I managed to ask him. A few nuances of dark red spread across my cheeks and to my ears.

"Relax and close your eyes" he said with a serious voice.

"But-" I started to contradiction and to get up from his lap, but half the way Akashi hold me back.

"I won't start until you lay down again" he stated.

Slowly I put my head back on his thighs, closed my eyes to decrease this embarrassing moment, while biting my lower lip in nervousness.

"Good girl" Akashi stroke once through my black hair before his hands started to dance over the keys of the piano one more time.

Timeskip

I woke up from a deep and peaceful slumber, confused about the unexpected and yet so familiar environment. As my mind finally realised where I was, I sat up so fast that it made me dizzy for just a second. I supported my head with my left hand while I gained some balance with my right hand, which braced itself on the mattress.

"Have you slept well?" A voice beside me asked. I glanced to the owner of the voice and immediately started blushing. Akashi laid close to me, sharing the same bed with me. Not only a bed - his bed...

"A-a-akashi-kun? What ha-" I couldn't finish speaking, because the handsome redhead was pulling me down and closer to him.

"If you don't remember, I can remind you" Akashi caressed the top of my head. I gave him a short nod as a respond.

"To make it short, when I played for you the piano, you fell asleep after a short while. Then I carried you here. That's all" I hide my blushing face into his chest. "I-i am sorry, Akashi-kun" I murmured against him.

"I think you will give me a great redress" carefully I looked up to him. In a second I laid on my back with my hands pinned over my head with my boyfriend on top of me who had rised my chin and glanced down at me with a skittish smirk.

My pinkish-red cheeks turned into a burning red nuance. "W-would you please get up f-from m-me, Akashi-kun?"

"Declined" and within the next second he captured my lips passionately.

"Say my name, Sorano"

"What?" I answered suprised of his request.

"Wrong answer" he kissed me once again.

"A-akashi-kun" I gasped.

"No, I want to hear you saying my given name"

"But..." And again he kissed me deeply and slightly harsh, but then traveled to my ear and nipped on my earlobe before he repeated "Say my given name, Sorano"

'How can I respond when he is doing this'

I bit my lower lip and remained silently. Akashi started to bite carefully my earlobe before he traveled to my neck, placing kisses on his way down to my collarbone where he stopped and started to place butterfly kisses.

My breath got heavy and my heart beated faster than I could endure it.

"S-seijuuro" I moaned his name more than saying it.

Akashis lips left the skin on my neck, only to be back on my own lips. He bite my lower lip and like he expected I opened my mouth slightly but enough that he could slip his tongue inside. The more he explored every inch of my mouth the more deeper and intense got these passionate connection.

But suddenly and without a warning he pulled back and went off from me. I glanced at him in astonishment, a bit frustrated that he broke the kiss so abrupt.

I sat up and observed him. He was sitting beside me, looking down on his hands which rested on his thighs, his eyes were covered from his bangs so I couldn't see what an expression he made.

"A-akashi-kun?" I asked worried.

"I am sorry. I was about to lose myself" he spoke quietly.

"It's alright" I grabbed one of his hands and intertwined our fingers.

Akashi placed a small kiss on my lips before he rested his forehead on my shoulder close to my neck.

"You really don't know what effect you left on me as you called my name in this way" My eyes widened as I remembered what I meant and blushed furiously.

"You are blushing again, huh?" Akashi chuckled slightly, still resting his head on my shoulder.

I didn't answered, tried to cool down and to ignore his comment.

A few minutes we remained in this position. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out deeply. Disastrously, his unique and seductive scent made my heart speed up again.

'He is way to attractive in every way' My teeth played with my lower lip, bit it on different places. I was glad that he couldn't see me right now.

"Stop biting your lips" he demanded.

"H-how do you know I was doing it?" I wondered.

"I could feel it" he lifted his head from my shoulder and placed his free hand on my cheek, his thumb stroke slowly over my lips and made my lips part from each other slightly. Akashi was still looking on my pinkish lips. Nervousness made me bite them once again.

Akashi made me stop as he pressed his lips against mine and as I stopped he bit my lower lip himself. "I said you should stop doing that"

"I-i can't! Y-you m-make me nervous w-when you are looking at me l-like this" I managed to reciprocate.

Akashis expression softened and smiled at me, before he closed the distance between us and leaned his forehead against mine. "You will get used to it"

I closed my eyes and the corner of my lips formed into a smile too.

When we parted I noticed that it was already dark outside. "Say Akashi-kun, which time is it?" I paniced.

He looked at the clock on his wrist. "It's 9:27 pm"

"What?" I jumped from the bed. "I need to go home"

"No, you won't" Akashi grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to him so that I sat on his lap. "I called your mother and asked for permission that you stay here tonight"

"R-really? And what did she said?"

"She seemed happy about it" he smirked.

"Wait. Where do you get her number? I mean she must have been at work when you called her"

Akashi shifted his weight slightly to the left side and fetched something out of his right trouser pocket "I used your phone of course"

I tried to get it out of his gasp, but he hold it further away and out of my reach. I sighed and gave up.

Akashi kissed me once again. I put my arms around his neck while his hands rested on my waist.

He removed his right hand in which he was still holding my phone. A quiet click got my attention and I pulled away from him. I looked to the side, my phone rised to a level which were perfectly to made a picture of us.

"Please don't tell me you have..." His mischievous smirk was answer enough for me.

He gave me back my phone after he had wished his thumb a few times over the display.

I stood up from his lap and looked down on my phone and blushed slightly about the fact that he put this picture as my background image.

The sudden sound of his phone made me glance up to him.

Akashi who was now standing at his desk, saw it and silently turned the display of his phone towards me and revealed the same picture from us.

"I wanted to save it on my phone too" he stated before I even could ask.

He got back to me and kissed my forehead.

"Do you want to eat something? You must be hungry" he asked.

I nodded and so we walked to the kitchen. At that time the cook had already end of work, but he had prepared some food and put it aside, on Akashis order of course.

Short Timeskip

After the meal we walked to the living room and decided to watch a movie.

It was now 10:07 pm.

"S-so I will r-really s-stay here the n-night" I asked as we reached the living room. Heat rised up only of the imagine of staying here overnight.

"You don't want to?" He asked me back.

"No, that's not! I am a bit nervous, it's the first time that I stay o-overnight together with a boy" I averted my eyes to the ground.

Akashi chuckled and opened the door to the living room. He led me in and to the couch where he sat down in the corner and placed me within his legs. My back leaned against his chest and his arms encircled around my shoulder. "Don't worry, I won't do anything inappropriate tonight. Unless you wish it, my empress" Akashi lowered the tense inside of me with this teasing statement.

"As if" I pouted. Akashi laughed out heartfully.

"So then, shall we start the movie?"

"When you have finished with teasing me" I chided playfully.

Akashi chuckled one more time before he started the movie.

We watched quite a while as suddenly Akashis phone rang.
He stopped the movie and checked his incomming message.

"It seems, your mother has arrived at home" He said still looking on the display of his phone.

"How do you know that?" I turned my head around so I could face him.

"Your brother send me a message or should I say a warning" he stated.

"A warning?" I frowned.

"I should restrain from undesirable actions or there will be consequences" Akashi gazed amused at me.

I sighed out loud and then without permission I took the phone of his hand and send a message back to my brother.

"Don't you think he will assume that this message comes from me?" Akashi had read the text over my should.

"No he won't. He's not so dense like Shirou"

And I was really right about it as Shuzo send the next message.

You shouldn't let your guard down when he's around. Nevertheless you can call me anytime if something happens. Let's talk in peace tomorrow when you are back at home. Good night, Sorano.

I shook my head as I read it and gave Akashi his phone back. "I am sorry for having such an overprotectiv brother like him"

"Well, it's amusing when I imagine what he would do if he could see us right now, so close to each other"

"You are unbelievable, Akashi-kun"

"I know. Let's continue the movie" he started it again.

An hour later when the movie ended we walked back to his bedroom to get ready for bed. But there were one problem.

"Ano... Akashi-kun, I haven't clothes for changing"

"Here, put this on" He said and gave me a grey shirt from his wardrobe.

I headed into the adjoining bathroom and changed the outfit, luckily it was long enough and reached to the half of my thigh.

"How should I sleep in his shirt when it's has already inherit his scent?" I questioned myself.

With light pink cheeks I went back to his bedroom. I put my other clothes on an empty chair not aware that Akashi who had already changed too watched me from head to toe.

Akashi walked behind me. "You look adorable in my shirt. You should wear it more often" he whispered.

I turned around, but as I saw him shirtless standing behind me, I turned away from him with dark red cheeks. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" I almost yelled.

"Because you are wearing it right now" he stepped in front of me and lifted my chin to look properly in my eyes. "Don't tell me you don't like what you see" he smirked widely. My heart started to beat faster and louder.

'How will I survive this night when he's just like this?'

Amused about my flushed and irritated state Akashi decided to stop here and let go of my chin. He placed a small peck on my cheek, took my hand and lead me to the bed.

'So we will really share his bed tonight' I mentally sweat dropped.

We got into his king size bed, where I tried to get so much distance between us as possible. But I was wrong when I thought he would tolerate this. So I ended up lying with my head on top of his bare chest, my left arm on his torso too while his left arm rested on my lower back.

Akashi turned of the light, his bedroom almost left in complete darkness. Only a few dim moon rays shined through the windows.

Slowly getting used of this position my breath got lighter while my heart slowed down.

"Good night, my empress" Akashi placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"Good night, Akashi-kun" I whispered.

"You are allowed to call me Seijuuro. You are my girlfriend now and I don't like it when you call me by my surname." His right hand played with my left hand on his chest.

"Only if you stop calling me your empress" This time I took the initiative to tease him.

"That, my empress, will never happen" he answered seriously.

"Then it can't be helped, Akashi-kun" just in the moment I called him by his surname, he flipped me around, now pinned against his bed with him on top of me.

"Are you sure, you want to play this game? It could be happen that I change my mind and ruin your innocent world" to clarify what he meant, he started to place kisses on my neck.

"Ok. I surrender. So please stop, Akashi-kun" I replied.

For a short moment his lips left my skin.

"Wrong answer, my empress" and one more time his lips placed kisses on my neck. Sometimes they only wandered slightly over my sensitiv skin, made me shiver and at the same time wanting for more of these electrifying touches.

Stubborn as I was, I couldn't give him the satisfaction to call his name so easily.

He continued for a short moment until he rised his head to my left ear.
"It seems your enjoying it, my nasty little empress" and so he started to caressed my ear. His hot breath blow against my skin, making me bite my lowered lip to surpress a moan.

His right hand left my pinned wrist and lowered to my thigh, slowly traveling upwards and rising the grey shirt as a result.

I reached the point far beyond nervousness and almost the point where I would allow him to dominate my whole body.

"Seijuuro" I pleased.

"Yes, my empress?" His hand stopped.

"P-please s-stop"

"I was already wondering how much more you are able to endure. Well, call my name one more time and I will really end it here" he kissed my neck again.

This time without provocing or even waiting anymore seconds I moaned his name.

"S-seijuuro"

Author's note:

16th chapter done ^^

I hope you enjoyed this super long chapter full of moments with Akashi?!

I have to apologize, maybe I made him in some parts too OOC...

BUT...

THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING ❤❤ ❤

I am so grateful to everyone of you!!!

Next chapter will be updated on Valentines Day ^^

Until then :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 171 15
"You're inlove with me?" Last Name locked gaze with the crimson head guy even though she was surprised with his statement. "Yes. More than anyone els...
370K 10.1K 63
Ello! Welcome to this book of Kuroko no basket one-shots! Hope you like the stories. If their bad, then I'm sorry ;-; Requests are open, so go ahead...
447K 13.8K 40
[Seijuro Akashi X OC] Every single day with him was memorable and unforgettable. It had been carved onto my heart, I'll belong to him. Always. Foreve...
8.8K 291 18
Akashi Seijuro. That was his name. Akashi Seijuro. As Kuroko repeated the name that seemed to have haunted him for days, all he could've thought was...