Not Ready

By CissyItsMe

After seven years in prison and a lot of thoughts, Dorian is impatient to start a new life with new goals, ne... More

≈Note :
≈Chapter I :
≈Chapter II :
≈Chapter III :
≈Chapter IV :
≈Chapter V :
≈Chapter VI :
≈Chapter VII :
≈Chapter VIII :
≈Chapter IX :
≈Chapter X :
≈Chapter XI :
≈Chapter XII :
≈Chapter XIII :
≈Chapter XIV :
≈Chapter XV :
≈Chapter XVI :
≈Note :
≈Chapter XVII :
≈Chapter XVIII :
≈Chapter XX :
≈Chapter XXI :
≈Chapter XXII :
≈Chapter XXIII :
≈Chapter XXIV :
≈Chapter XXV :
≈Chapter XXVI :
≈Chapter XXVII :
≈Chapter XXVIII :
≈Chapter XXIX :
≈Chapter XXX :
≈Chapter XXXI :
≈Chapter XXXII :
≈Chapter XXXIII :
≈Chapter XXXIV :
≈Chapter XXXV :
≈Chapter XXXVI :
≈Chapter XXXVII :
≈Chapter XXXVIII :
≈Chapter XXXIX :
≈Chapter XL :
≈Chapter XLI :
Chapter XLII :
≈Chapter XLIII :
≈Chapter XLIV :
≈Chapter XLV :
≈Chapter XLVI :
≈Chapter XLVII :
≈Chapter XLVIII :
≈Chapter XLIX:
≈Epilogue :
≈Final Note :

≈Chapter XIX :

950 71 12
By CissyItsMe

~Los Angeles,

•09/25 {Thursday, 9:39 A.M}

~*~ Dorian ~*~

"So...What are we doing here ? " I asked looking around me. It'd been a week since Dr.Khimona's breakdown and now we were in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by the nature, walking on a million of little stones of different colors and we could only hear the sound of the water flowing in the river and also the singing of the birds and crickets. I didn't know why we were there for this session, but I knew that she surely had something interesting for us to do in her mind and I couldn't wait to discover what it was. 

She shrugged nonchalantly, "Even if you're really complicated and I think that you'll maybe never truly open up to me, I still want to genuinely help you to get better. Help you to be...more in peace with yourself." For some reason, I sensed like she was playing games with my mind again, but I didn't think too much about it. 

"And bringing me here was the best you got. I don't understand..." 

"Isn't it so peaceful ? Breathe the fresh air, enjoy the nature and relax." She said closing her eyes and raising her hands towards the sky. 

"We're going to meditate ? " I wasn't feeling like doing some yoga. At all. It wasn't my cup of tea. At all. My mother did try to get me to like it when I was younger, but she actually made me hate it more than anything else. I wasn't flexible and I almost got stuck in a stupid position. It took a whole week for me to not be sore anymore. It felt like I was broken from everywhere for seven entire days, "Please tell me no." I added in a groan and rubbing my left eye.

She chuckled opening her eyes. She looked at me seeming amused, "No. But don't you feel better being here, far away from everybody and everything ? Huh ? " She questioned me with her hands on her hips.

I looked around before to lay my eyes back on her, "Can you do that though ? I don't think we're being professional here, aren't we ? It's a special session, isn't it ? " 

"To be honest, we stopped being professional a long time ago." She sighed, then grabbed a little stone and threw it in the river. She took another one and repeated the gesture, "I lost my parents when I was five years old. My mother was sick and my father couldn't see himself living without her, so he...he killed himself." She grabbed a third stone, threw it away and that landed in the river once again, "My old aunt took me in and raised me. She wasn't the nicest person in the world, but at least she gave me enough to survive." She bent down and came at one more stone, "Your turn." She stood up, walked towards me and handed me the object. 

I stared at her hand for a moment before to lick my lips and then looked up at her, "What are we doing here ? " I asked nervously. 

"Just relax and let it go. You'll feel better after that." I frowned getting a bit scared, "It doesn't have to be the biggest and deepest secrets, just talk." She encouraged with a smile.

I cleared my throat and slowly accepted the stone in my hand. I took a deep breath walking to the river with a lot of heavy thoughts in my mind. I didn't know what to say and I was scared to say too much. I'd been keeping things for myself for awhile now and it was hard to be there with her and about to share something personal with a person that I barely knew. She was just supposed to be my therapist and she was also giving anger management classes, I didn't know we were going to be more than that one day; because it felt more like we were becoming friends than anything else. 

"Uh, when I was, uh, ten years old I, uh stole twenty dollars from my mom's wallet and uh, she never noticed it." I threw the stone as Dr.Khimona started laughing. 

"Okay. This is a beginning. Not too bad."

I snorted, "This was lame compared to what you said. Please don't lie to me." 

"No, it wasn't lame. Did you ever talk about it with someone else ? " 

I nodded, "Yes, with my cousin RJ. Actually, he first tried with his mom's wallet, but it didn't work out too well, so I then tried and we successfully got the money we needed to buy our snacks at the grocery store and we never got caught." 

She playfully shook her head at me, "So you were bad kids, huh ? Seems like you're really close to this cousin RJ. This is not the first time you mentioned him." I rolled my eyes sighing loudly, "What ? " She asked frowning slightly. 

"Here you go again. Can you not have a real and simple chill day and be normal ? Get out of your therapist character. Just be you."

"But I-"

"No, no, no, I know exactly what was going to happen if I didn't stop you right away. You were going to question me about my feelings and all that shit, you were going right to it, don't even attempt to lie, I know you." 

She narrowed her eyes at me, "You know me ? How ? You don't know me young boy."

I hummed for second, "True. So...How old are you ? You never told me."

She folded her arms across her chest, "Why you want to know so badly ? Is it going to change something in your life ? Are you going to win the lottery if I tell you ? You better share, child." 

"Hell yeah it's gonna change something in my life ! So I'll know finally who I'm trynna hola at." Seeing the face she was making I began to laugh, "I'm just joking, halfy." 

She grimaced once again, "Halfy ? "

"A word I made up when I was five years old." I grabbed a stone and it went to the river, "My parents were always making fun of me because of that." I smiled, but it faded almost immediately; "It was a good time." 

We stayed quiet for a few minutes.

"I can barely remember what mines looked like and I always feel guilty for it." She said out of nowhere. 

"I was starting to enjoy the quietness." I said jokingly, "I lost one parent too and remembering his face is a torture." I let escape, what frightened me instantly; "I want to go ! "

"Wha--But..." 

"The session should be over by now, right ?! And were you recording everything ?! " I questioned getting in her face. 

"I need you to back off a lil' bit and to lower the tone of your voice. I didn't record, I'll just write a report to your P.O and if he asks what we exactly talked about, I'll lie. I'm not here to harm you."

"Intentionally or not, if you're meant to hurt me, you will." I stated before to make my way towards her car, "Can we go now ?! " I turned around looking at her while my anger was boiling inside. 

She shook her head, "We're going nowhere, Mr. Willkingston." She told me with an authoritarian tone and her hands on her hips. 

I scowled not in the mood to argue with somebody today as I opened the passenger door, "You can't keep me here without my will, this is against the law." 

"You're the one talking about what is or not against the l-- Never mind." She fanned me off and then put her head in her hands as a little smirk appeared on my face for some reason. I think it was like a pleasure to me that she was being a smart mouth with me. I myself had a big personality and I'd rather spent time with someone similar to me than a boring, too shy and too nice kind of person.  

I closed the car door, "No, show your true character." I shoved my hands in my pants' pockets.

She squinted her eyes, "You're not bipolar, but damn you're something else. A real lunatic. One minute you're upset and the next one you're smiling and when I'm..." She frowned, "Throwing shade at you. That's what y'all say now, right ? " 

"So, you're old, huh ? About what...forty ? "

"WHAT ?! Don't get slapped on this beautiful day young boy."

"Young boy...You've been calling me that, so I think I'm right. Am I right ? "

"Okay, we're fighting now and I'm winning. You're not about to talk to me like that. No, no ! Hell to the no ! Come here ! " And she was dead serious. Kind of. What made the situation even more hilarious though was the fact that she began to run after me to beat my ass. So we were now two adults running in the middle of nowhere like little kids. 

I hadn't had such a good time since forever. 

"Wow ! For an old woman, you can run fast." I said on the top of a huge rock, a bit out of breath. I felt like the king of the world and the view was amazing. Right there before me there was a field of white, yellow and purple daisies. On this side, the sky wasn't boring like the one above the river, even if actually it was the same sky. This time, it seemed like the color was a brighter and more beautiful blue and plus the clouds were forming funny figures. There were a bunch of animal flying in the blue sky right now. I felt even more like a kid. In fact, this view was not too fancy. It was simple, but simply wonderful. The colors were pure and contrasting perfectly with each other. Even the air felt new.

"Wow..." Dr. Khimona exclaimed  next to me, "I had never seen it before." 

"The best thing I've seen since I got out. I forgot how beautiful the nature can be. I'm happy to be out now." 

"What do you mean ? You weren't before ? " 

"I don't really know, to be honest with you. With that stupid P.O on my back and all the shit I have to do to be back on my feet..." I sighed heavily, "You can't really feel free with all that stress and pressure. It felt more like I was still locked up. But now, seeing this before me, changed everything. This would be so simple, without importance to someone else, but for me this is so...refreshing and breathtaking."

"Are you about to cry ? " She pouted. 

I gave her a stale glance, "And you had to ruin my moment, of course." 

"You shouldn't have called me an old woman." 

"Only truth hurts, right ? " I stuck my tongue out at her and she returned it. If I was angry a couple of minutes ago, now I was paisible. It seemed like everything inside me was living in harmony, there wasn't that usual conflict inside my head and heart anymore; and it was just because of that view. Or maybe the reason was deeper than that. I didn't know, but it was great. 

"Are you hungry ? " She quizzed after a moment of comfortable silence. 

I raised a brow, "Don't you have other patients today ? "

"Yes, but not for now."

I smiled, "You're in love with me, aren't you ? You can't go a day without me now, huh ? You would feel so empty inside." I fake cried. 

She rolled her eyes and fanned me off, "Seeeeeee ! I wanted to be nice, but this is the last time believe that."

"C'mon ! First step to recovery is admitting. Say it with me. I, Docia Khimona, have an obsession for Dorian Awesome Willkingston. C'mon, it's not that hard." 

"If you don't shut up..." She warned pointing her index finger at me as I laughed. 

I raised my hands up in surrender, "I'll stop." I grinned, "Dr. Khimona said : Dorian drives me crazy ! " I started singing by remixing Mr. Easy's Drive Me Crazy. 

"I'm really about to hit you, stop with that madness." 

"Like a volcano she erupts, blowing up my pager." I continued causing her to shake her head at me, "Sing with me ! "

"No, thank you. Plus, you didn't say please." She declined me as we began to walk back to the car.

"Pleeeeeease ! " She refused a second time, "What ? You don't know the song ? Let me play it for you then." I pulled my phone out and went in my iTunes. Seconds later, the song was on and I was jamming to it. 

* ''Na na na na na na na na, 

Na na na na na na na na yeah

She's got the touch I love so much,

That's all I ever wanted (I'm surely God blessed) 

Under her spell

She had me crushed 

I sworn I was annoyed (Got caught by her magic)

She had me drooling for a while (with her sexual motion)

Like taking candy from a child (suck on her love potion)

I can't believe the changes I've made since I met my baby,

You know

She drives me crazy (on and on) 

What a beautiful lady (on and on)

She drives me crazy (on and on)

And there's no if's nor maybes 

She goes (on and on )'' *

By now we were dancing by going to the car, enjoying the moment. I was actually happy that she brought us here because for once since I was out of jail, I felt like my old self and mainly free. Nobody was tiring my ears with bullshit and nobody was asking me dumbest questions or giving me orders. I was calmer and smiling, even laughing; this was freedom. Yes, I did get angry, but it quickly faded away and now we were singing to one of my favorite songs; "Thank you, Dr.Khimona." 

She beamed, "Call me Docia." 

____________________________

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =)

•A/N: Sooooooo...what do you think about Docia and Dorian ? Did you like the chapter ? The song is in the M/M if y'all want to check it out. 

THANKS FOR READING ! 💗

CissyItsMe 💋✌🏾❤️ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 24K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
480K 20.1K 75
"You have got to be kidding me" he utters suddenly. "What?" i ask and follow his line of sight down to the ground floor front desk. "Angelo? What's w...
899 73 30
Book II of the Mafia Escapades series "I could never have feelings for you, Rocco. You are the definition of a red flag, that keeps swaying around...
171K 6.9K 71
**READ CAT & HER FIRST LOVE BEFORE READING THIS** Catherine: They say that true love is selfless, that it's always prepared to sacrifice one's own h...