Interracial Imagines ◇ JB

privatezayn

we all know [ secretly ] justin bieber loves the chocolate . request are open completed. #3 in imagines Еще

introoo
meeting
requested ¦ makayla
sleep
kissy-kissy
breakfast in bed
skinny
puppy
toilet problem
sick
justin in bed
convos with justin;1
rooming
hotline bling
divorce;1
@belieberthings6|tag
thanksgiving
camping
untitled
being bestfrand
ms. y/ln;1
first sight ¦ dabble
bodyguard ¦ dabble
divorce;2
patience ¦ dabble
ms. y/ln;2
being bae
ms. y/ln;3
expectation vs reality
therapist [jm];1
do that again
therapist [jm];2
what you need
squad chat
milf
being mrs. bieber
requested ¦ @nanilova1994
homework help
when you find out bae stupid
[chat] unknown number [jm]
happy new year's, everyone!
10 facts about me
kiss, marry, fuck
jailey rant. . .ook
untitled [chat]
[chat] untitled;2
stages of the relationship
good morning
eat the booty like groceries?
therapist [jm];3
being baby mama
babe in a movie❤
my momma don't like you;1
and she likes everybody;2
I "glow" in #mycalvins
I "flaunt" in #mycalvins
I "dream" in #mycalvins
I "ache" in #mycalvins
i "ride" in #mycalvins
i "skate" in #mycalvins
"(y/n). please, just stay,"
being his neighbor
dilf
"the silent treatment,"
sliding into yo dms like. . .
"the panty dropper,"
requested✖"honey, you got ass,"
forever by @jadyn660
13 questions tag
season & justin 《untitled》
book cover for @jadyn660
book cover for @pinkxblueskies
being valentine
"the silent treatment,";2
snapchat by @jadyn660
being mrs. mccann
good girl
kissing stages
ME!?
damn, justin
good girl;2
#justimagine
happy birthday
first day
'in' black
just a throwback
drabble list { # }
new book; voicemails
lockscreen tag
#11 did you just call me daddy?
#10 break up? WITH ME!?
dreads!?
book cover for @believe_belieber94
cover for believe_belieber94
PICTURE CHALLENGE
just got tagged at 3:30am
mccann or bieber?
Black Lives Matter
[ C O L D W A T E R ]
✦ new book(s) ✦
whatchu thinkin'?
Request ME!

twitter war

3.6K 134 109
privatezayn

twitter war
word count: 1519
~

s u m m a r y ; you and justin have a war on twitter

You sat on your bed, as the you smiled into the camera that sat in the middle of your spacious room.

"Hi, guys, it's (Y/N) here," You say cheerfully towards the camera, waving at it. You were a famous Youtuber, and your viewers wanted you to do a 'What's In My Bag Challenge' video. So, here you were, sitting on your bed, with your bag in front of you.

"So, guys, today I'm doing what most of you asked for. The 'WIMBC'," You say, looking directly into the lens with the smile you always used in your videos. "Okay, then, shall we start?" You aimlessly ask, looking down at your lap to see your bag.

Sighing, you opened your bag to pull out the first thing your fingertips touched. You grabbed whatever it was, and whip it out of the bag.

In your hands was some lipstick. You glance into the camera, before giggling. "You always gotta look your best!" You say, trying to reason with the people who will ask why there's lipstick in your bag. You examine it, twirling it around your fingers, "See? It even matches my skin-tone," You say, popping the top off of it and quickly swiping it over your full lips.

You put the top back on, and pucker up your lips and lean into the camera's lens. "It looks nice, right!?" You squeal, trying to reason again. After you lean back, you wiggle your eyebrows.

Laughing at yourself, you put the lipstick beside you, ready for the next item in your bag. "Sooo. . .I wonder what's next!" You say, not looking into the bag as you dip your hand inside.

Your fingers wrap around something else, and pull it out, not surprised when it comes out.

You sigh, knowing you'd have to explain why you pulled this out. You gripped the can lightly, with a smile. "So. . .you might be wondering why there's a can of pepper spray in my bag. ." You say, a small grin coming to your face.

"What!? When you walk in the hood you gotta have some type of protection. .." You argue with the camera, looking at the can, raising one eyebrow, "But, I do need to upgrade this." You said, as you shrug and throw it behind you.

"Okay, forget that one. . ." You mumbled, glancing up at the lens of the camera, stopping yourself from laughing. "Next thiiing!" You say, digging into your bag like children do on Halloween.

You pull out a bag of chips. Your favorite chips. . .

"Well. A girl does get hungry," You say, shrugging at the lens. You open the bag, and take a few chips out, and popping them directly into your mouth. Chewing happily, you swing yourself side to side.

"MMM. . .I love these things," You mumbled, quickly devouring the whole bag. You rub your stomach, "Those were good. . ." You say, wiping your mouth free from crumbs.

"Okaaay, last one!" You peeped up, and stuff your hand into the bag, and touch something close to your fingertips. You grab it, and pull it out.

A One Direction album is sitting in your hand.

"O ma gord. . .yes," You saw, bringing the album up to your cheek, cheesing into the camera. You sigh into the camera, looking down at the album.

"I love this too much," You say, smiling. Your index fingers points to Harry, and your eyes sparkle into the camera. "And, Harry is bae. . ." You say, as your finger rub against the picture of Harry, "For now," You say, "It changes daily. Harry today, Ashton tomorrow, then Liam on Saturday," You say giving out names, shrugging. "Did you know that this and Justin's albums came out on like the same day?" You say.

"But, not Justin. . .I mean, I mean, forreal, I only like Sorry. . ." You say as you start fist pumping the air and slightly jumping around in your spot. "Is it too late now to say sorry!" You mumble, eyes closed dancing with yourself.

You reopen your eyes, and look back into the camera. "Well, sowwy, JUJU, I don't like you!" You say, not really thinking that Justin would see this. . .

You giggled, "Bye, guys! Don't forget to like, subscribe and share!" You say, waving as you shut off your camera. . .

Justin's POV ~

"Alright, Jay, we're all done," I heard as I stood in front of the microphone, with the headset setting on my shoulders. Sweat covered my forehead, as I had just finished recorded my new song.

I nodded, and quickly pulled my t-shirt over my head, as I exited the booth and into the room where my friends were.

I saw Za and Fredo were seated on the leather couch opposite from the booth. They were both looking at Za's phone. I had heard a little of what was on the phone. And when I heard my name. Za and Fredo's eyes went wide and they "oohhed" at something on the screen.

"What's that?" I asked, grabbing a towel to wipe my sweaty forehead and chest. Za and Fredo look up at me, and smirks. "Oh, nothing, just this video this famous girl on youtube posted. . ." Za said, as they both go back to the video.

"What's her name?" I asked, taking my phone out of my back pocket and opening the Youtube app. "(Y/N)," Za says, giving me all the information I needed to see this video about me.

I instantly found the video by a famous youtuber I've never heard of.

The video started with her greeting the camera with a bright smile. She was black, but I wasn't really paying attention until she pulled out a One Direction album.

She says that she only likes 'Sorry', and she doesn't like me. . .for some reason she bothered me. . .maybe because she as a kinda hot girl, who didn't like me. . .

Well, maybe she'd like a piece of my mind. . . .I grinned.

back to yooou!

"So, girl, did you check your twitter!?" You heard your best friend yell over the phone. You sighed, on twitter all you really got was request from random people and some celebrities.

"No, why?" You asked, laying on your bed, scrolling through your TV channels. You stopped on a channel that was trying to sell diamond necklaces and bracelets. You easily turned the channel. . .

"Because! Justin Bieber just shared your video and is sharing some of his thoughts. . .!" Your friend shouts, and your eyes roll as you settle on some channel playing cartoons. He didn't know you, or so you thought.

"Girl, stop playing with me," You said, getting irritated with the girl. You roll over in the bed, landing on your back staring up at the ceiling.

"Nooo! Really, just check. I gotta go, I will call you later," You and your friend hang up from the call, and you go to check your feeds. You still weren't convinced that the Justin Bieber had noticed you.

You open your twitter to see it going crazy. Over a thousand likes and a thousand dislikes were on your video, as you see Justin's name appear in your notifications bar.

'Justin Bieber has shared your video,' 'Justin bieber has mentioned you in a tweet,' You raised your eyebrows in confusion.

"Whhaa?" You click it, and it leads you to Justin Bieber's page. And, on his page, there is your video and a tweet under it.

@.JustinBieber: "So, I saw this video posted on youtube, by @(y/tn) and I haven't eve heard of her, but she thinks she can talk like that about me. (y/n), instead of hating on me, grow up a little. How old are you, again? Just saying. . ."

That tweet appeared, as yours eyes scan it over and over. "This nigga. . ." You uttered, wanting to fire right back at him.

You mumbled to yourself, as you typed your message back at him. . .

no one's pov ~

Justin sat back into the leather couch, feeling accomplished with himself as he finished the tweet. He pressed the send button. 'You have sent the tweet' appeared on his phone screen.

He smiled, as he put his phone away, and waited for the girl to get the message. "Serves her right," Justin says, smirking as he gets up to go pee.

Minutes passed, as Justin's phone went off, singling that one of his social medias were going off. Justin dived for his phone, ready to see the backlash he would get from the girl. . .

'(Y/N) has mentioned you in a tweet,' Justin started smirking again.

@(Y/TN): "Listen here, Mr. Bieber, don't act all butthurt, because I don't like you or your music. So why don't you just do what pretty boys do. . .whine and cry. And, I might not be as famous as you, but I don't rely on anyone but myself."

The tweet was short and sweet. This girl was telling Justin how it was, and Justin liked it. He knew that he wanted to meet this girl. Maybe. . .He thought. . .

~ ~ ~
something cute and sweet. . .i guess
[ hahh, byee ]
bieberdaycare

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

31.2K 3.6K 11
𝐌𝐒 | Yeonjun cree que solamente alguien mayor podrá satisfacerlo, pero su mejor amigo Soobin no está de acuerdo con eso. ✧ | fanfic soojun ( choi s...
8K 411 25
Buenas mis lectores esta es mi primera historia que publicaré en Wattpad esta será como mi versión de la historia original... trollex y Ramón cambia...
1.1K 75 13
Nada solo queda decir♥︎Disfruten♥︎ y siganme en insta y tiktok como tesito_de_limon♡
1.8K 112 16
si shippeo Pokemons pero vamos hasta los escritores del anime lo hacen volviendo al tema tenemos una de mis ships favoritos de Pokemon Hydreigon x Sy...