Crimson Eyes [Akashi Seijuuro...

By Yuki_Akacchi

Nijimura Sorano, the younger sister of Nijimura Shuzo was a normal middle school girl. Her life wasn't specia... More

Trapped by his crimson eyes
We met again
An unexpected Encounter
A Day Full of Embarrassment
An Uncomfortable Ride
An Uncomfortable Ride (Part II)
Rivals
Pictures
Preliminaries
Troublesome Day
You make my Life more Enjoyable
First Date
Preconditions
Be mine
Overnight stay
Interrogation
Declaration of Love
A Fateful Accident
Revelation
"I want to go back to the old days"
"I love you too, Sorano"
#TakeAStand
"Who are you?"
Rules and Mistakes
Sorrow and Pleasure
From lie to lie
'Try to Accept'
Reunion
Changes
Regret
A new start
Rakuzan High School
Unavoidable Revelation
An unexpected gift
Moving forward
Memories
Sequel
Alternative Sequel Part I

Confrontation

1.6K 65 127
By Yuki_Akacchi

And for almost an eternity, our lips finally met.

It was a short kiss, only a few seconds, but for me it felt as if it lasted for the end of time.

When our lips parted away from each other and we gained some distance between us, he caressed my cheek once again with a genuine smile.

Then Akashi took my hand "Come, I'll bring you home now" and without waiting for my respond, Akashi guided me out of the planetarium and back to his car.

When we reached my home, Akashi brought me to the frontdoor to make sure I got home save.

"Thank you for this wonderful day, Akashi-kun" I thanked again.

"Let's iterate it another day" he proposed.

"Hai" I respond honestly.

"Good night, my empress"

"Good night, Akashi-kun" I answered but pouted a bit.

But before he turned around and headed back to his car, he pulled me into a tight embrace which I returned.

When he loosened the embrace just a bit, he whispered "Sweet dreams" and for the second time our lips connected. This kiss was more passionate and far less reticent than the first one. His lips were so warm and soft that I immediately melted in this kiss.

As we parted once again he smiled down at me again while I was smiling back embarrassed. Akashi stroke a last time my pinkish red cheek and placed a small kiss on my forehead before he really went back to his car and drove away.

I stood outside the house for another few seconds as I tried to calm down my poor fluttered heart.

Quietly I made my way into the house, tried to avoid to make any sound.

I made it safe to my room and closed the door behind me as quiet as possible.

As the door were completely closed I turned on the light in order to displace the darkness.

When the light filled my room, I startled badly, because someone was standing in the middle of my room. Still dazzled from the light I needed some time to indentify the person.

I sighed out as I knew it was my little brother Shirou. "A late time to come home, Nee-san"

"Shirou, what are you doing in my room?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing, special. I only waited for your return" he sat down on the chair at my desk.

"Really? And why?" I closed the distance between us to a few inches.

"At first I wanted to invite you to play the new game with me again. But you didn't come home soon, so I got curious about what you are doing. So I decided to wait for your return. And what I had to see when your coming home? You were with your lover. Again" Shirou explained with a wide smirk on his face.

I tried to stay calm and answered silently "He is not my lover. And by the way, you need a proper hobby, you know?"

"Nya, I don't think so. These late incidents are too interesting" he ended with a short giggle.

"Shirou, what do you want for real?" I was almost at the point were I am loosening my patience.

"Only a few answers" he said wisely.

"And for what questions?" I crossed my arms.

"Well, let's begin with this. You're still denying your feelings before us, but I saw you two kissing at the frontdoor. Have you finally except it or are you still unhonest to yourself?"

My jaw dropped, but I remained silently, so Shirou asked the next question. "And what do you think will Shuzo think about it?"

"This has nothing to do with him!" I replied.

"Do you really believe that? At first, you are our sister and second, he is his teammate. It will complicated their relationship as teammates as well"

"Dammit. Do you think I haven't thought about that too. But I don't know what to do anymore. I tried to stay away from him. But I couldn't... I couldn't forget him and then I met him in Tatsuno. He even made me come back to Tokyo and met him again" I paused a moment. "Please tell me, what should I do?"

Shirou watched me with a thoughtful look. "It would be easier for you, if he weren't Shuzos teammate, right?"

"Hai, maybe" I walked to my bed and sat down on it.

"You could wait until the school year ends. Then is your problem should be
erased" he stated.

I remained silently while my mind evaluated the statement he had just commented.

"So you really like this redhead, huh?"

"Hai" I answered still in thoughts.

Shirou stood up from his chair satisfied with the answers he earned and walked to the door. "I am sure you will find the answer your searching for, Nee-san" Then he left.

'I hope so...

Wait. Did I told him my feelings?

Dammit, he got me of caught.

But should I really wait until the school year ends?

Is this the best way to solve the problem?

But why I have the feeling it wouldn't solve my problem and that the confrontation between them will be only out hesitated?

Maybe it's not the best choice to wait' I sighed before I stood up from my bed.

'It's the best when I talk to him' I clapped my cheeks to shake of my uneasyness.

When I exited my room, I noticed that still light shine out of Shuzos room. I knocked hesitately on his door, before I entered his room after his permission.

"Hey Nii-san"

"Ah, Sorano. Since when are you back?"

"Not so long. Can we talk?"

"Sure. Where were you the whole day? You could have told us instead of leaving a note" he censured me.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you"

"Oh, really?" His friendly expression turned into a curious one.

I took a deep breath "I had a date today"

"What? With whom?" As I remained silently it hits him like a thunderbolt. "Please, don't tell me you had a date with Akashi"

"I am sorry, I can't because I had"

"Why aren't you listening to me?

It could be anyone. Why must it be him?

Have you forgotten that he is one of my teammates?

It will cause us trouble if you two are dating!" One question after another escaped his mouth while his voice got louder, almost at the point where he was yelling.

I silently watched him loosing the control of his temper.

I got closer to him until I pulled him in a tight embrace. "You don't need to worry about me, Nii-san. I am sure he won't hurt me" I squead him tighter as I continued. "It's not only me you're worried about, right? It's because of Dad too. I heard from Mom that his state started to worsened. That's why you try to protect me so much, because here you can do something while with father you are really mightless, right?" His eyes widened.

"Ah, maybe you're right. Gomen"

Since he had calmed down a bit, I continued. "Have you really thought I wouldn't think about this either? I am still aware of your situation. And by the way, I don't know what stage this relationship will take, but I can handle it"

Shuzo was now embracing me back. "You've grown so much, Sorano"

"I know" I answered blunt. "So you are not against it anymore?" I asked carefully.

"You're taking to much steps at once" he ended the embrace.

"Ah, sorry" I chuckled.

"I am not saying anything anymore, as long as you two don't do lovely-dovely things in front of me and he is don't distracted at training"

"Thank you, Nii-san" I smiled relieved.

"Are you in mood to play the video game again?" He asked me out of nowhere.

"Sure, why not"

"You too, Shirou" Shuzo opened the door and revealed Shirou who was leaning against the doorframe.

"Glad you solved your problem" he grinned at me.

"So you heard everything, huh?" I frowned.

"Of course. Do you think I would let it pass?" Shirou laughed.

"You really need a proper hobby" I said before we started playing until midnight.

Timeskip

Sunday afternoon came fast. Mum was working again. My brothers were working to gain more points in the video game from last night, while I packed the few things I need in Tatsuno.

The door bell rang unexpectedly. I opened my door to head to the front door. But Shuzo was faster and already half on his way downstairs "I am going" I heard him shouting.

I turned around and looked out of the window. I mentally sweat dropped as I saw a black car standing at the street before our house.

"Heh, things are starting to get interesting" Shirou's voice resounded behind me. I silently faced him.

"You look pale, Nee-san" he giggled gloating.

"That's not funny" I glared at him.

"And what do you think what he wants here?" Shirou looked down at me with a rised eyebrow.

"Who knows" I shrugged.

Then we heard footsteps come up the stairs and both of us turned our attention to it.

I mentally paniced as I saw Akashi coming up the stairs, followed by Shuzo.

When he reached us, Akashi greeted me as always, placing a small kiss on the back of my hand. My cheeks started to heat up again.

My attention went then to my brother Shirou, who was still standing at my right side with a wide grin on his face.

At the other side stood Shuzo with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Before we let you two alone, I need to talk to you, Akashi" He said and went to his room. Akashi followed him silently.

Shirou and I watched them until they disappeared in Shuzos room.

"Don't say anything stupid now, Shirou" I warned him.

"Hai hai" he walked as quiet as possible to Shuzos room and leaned his ear against the door.

I face palmed myself because of this stupidness of him and went back to my room.

I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes to distract myself from the conversation on the otherside of the floor.

But I asked myself again and again which reason brought Akashi here.

"You seemed stressed, Nijimura-san" his husky voice resounded.

I immediately opened my eyes. "And which fault is it?" I pouted. But before I could get up from my bed, Akashi hovered over me and pinned my hands on my bed. He wasn't using full strength. No, it was the opposite, his hands were gently gripping my wrists but strong enough that I couldn't get up.

With his magnificent crimson eyes he glance down at me. I was almost captured in them again, but thankfully before this could get happen I was able to speak to him.
"W-what a-are..." but was shut off from him as he pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. His lips formed into a smile against mine, satisfied about my respond.

He finally parted our lips, my lungs breathed the air in heavily.

Still kneeling silently over me and not moving an inch only observing my reaction, I broke the silence again.

"Ano... Akashi-kun?" More words couldn't escape my lips because this time he stopped me by pressing his right index finger against my lips.

My blush deepened what made my cheeks burn tremendously.

His eyes went to the direction of my room door. I followed his view and turned my head slightly to the side to have a better glance.

"If you two want to do inappropriate things you really should close the door" Shirou, who was leaning at the door frame, said loud enough that everybody on this floor could hear him.

A dump noice resounded from Shuzos room, followed by the sound of an opening door and foot steps that got louder the closer they get. Shuzo appeared behind a wide smirking Shirou. "Tch. I thought I made myself clear, Akashi" He glared at him.

"Yes, you had, but to be exact it wasn't in front of you" Akashi replied unimpressed.

I looked confused from Akashi who was still hovering over me to my brother who was visible irritated.

Shuzo stopped glaring at Akashi, his eyes wandered towards me. I shrugged but remained silently.

A last time Shuzo looked at Akashi as would he warn him again before he walked away.

I sighed out, totally forgetting that Shirou was still standing in front of my room.

"If you ask me, I think he finally start to accepting it" Shirou stated sincerely.

Both Akashi and I were now looking at him, while Shirou looked to the direction in which Shuzo disappeared.

"You think so?" I asked him, still pinned against my bed.

"Yes" Shirou directed his glance back to us, watching a short moment before he grinned gloating. "Have fun together" and then he left too.

I looked back to Akashi with burning cheeks, almost forgetting in which unpleasant position we were. But I wasn't expecting that he would make it more embarrassing. He suddenly shoved me easily in the middle of my bed and layed himself above me, his face next to mine, facing me eyes closed.

"A-akashi-kun, W-what are you d-doing?" I stuttered.

"Let me rest a while. I am so exhausted" his voice only a small whisper.

Unable to shove him away, I urged me to calm down and breathed deeply in and out.

I turned my head to him, watching him resting. I rised my left arm and put it on his head. 'He must be really tired' i thought while stroking his hair slowly.

I started to try to memorize every single detail from him. His angle like sleeping feature, his crimson hair that felt so soft like silk while it looks like it burns, his unique scent that I would witness everywhere and that smelt too seductively. I could even feel his heart beat in his chest that was almost at the same height as mine.

And thus passed away a beaten eternity while the two of us where so close to each other, closer hadn't we come.

Author's note:

That was finally the 13th chapter! It took me long enough again.

First of all, sorry for making you wait two weeks again for this next chapter *bows bows*

I hope you all enjoyed reading it ;-)

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting.

I am really grateful for every advice and comment.

So until next time....

Love you all, my dear readers :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 13.9K 40
[Seijuro Akashi X OC] Every single day with him was memorable and unforgettable. It had been carved onto my heart, I'll belong to him. Always. Foreve...
130K 4.4K 80
She knows everything, but actually not! An absolute aura covering her but not quite! A lady with dignity, so close! She's similar to Akashi, but no s...
113K 3.2K 23
[First Place in the category of Kise Ryota on Kuroko no Basket Watty Awards~ THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORTED THIS.] Konaru Ren, who is a girl that...
3.6K 83 15
"I had to be perfect, I thought. I couldn't let people judge me and in turn judge my sisters because of me." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...