Not Ready

By CissyItsMe

After seven years in prison and a lot of thoughts, Dorian is impatient to start a new life with new goals, ne... More

≈Note :
≈Chapter I :
≈Chapter II :
≈Chapter III :
≈Chapter IV :
≈Chapter V :
≈Chapter VI :
≈Chapter VII :
≈Chapter VIII :
≈Chapter IX :
≈Chapter X :
≈Chapter XI :
≈Chapter XII :
≈Chapter XIII :
≈Chapter XIV :
≈Chapter XV :
≈Chapter XVI :
≈Chapter XVII :
≈Chapter XVIII :
≈Chapter XIX :
≈Chapter XX :
≈Chapter XXI :
≈Chapter XXII :
≈Chapter XXIII :
≈Chapter XXIV :
≈Chapter XXV :
≈Chapter XXVI :
≈Chapter XXVII :
≈Chapter XXVIII :
≈Chapter XXIX :
≈Chapter XXX :
≈Chapter XXXI :
≈Chapter XXXII :
≈Chapter XXXIII :
≈Chapter XXXIV :
≈Chapter XXXV :
≈Chapter XXXVI :
≈Chapter XXXVII :
≈Chapter XXXVIII :
≈Chapter XXXIX :
≈Chapter XL :
≈Chapter XLI :
Chapter XLII :
≈Chapter XLIII :
≈Chapter XLIV :
≈Chapter XLV :
≈Chapter XLVI :
≈Chapter XLVII :
≈Chapter XLVIII :
≈Chapter XLIX:
≈Epilogue :
≈Final Note :

≈Note :

595 27 0
By CissyItsMe

Hey guys ! 👋🏾

Hope you're having a good day. 

Sooooo...

First off, sorry for not updating lately. I was busy with my life and other things and so I was too tired to write as much as I want to. But now, I'm on Christmas break until February 22nd and I planned to post more and faster --if I can. I'll try to write longer chapters also. Hopefully, y'all are still interested by the story and will enjoy the next chapters. 

But before it happens...

Someone commented on the last chapter that they were confused about some things in the story. I'm so happy that she let it be known because  it made me think that maybe this is not the only person actually. So, if you have any question, want me to clarify something, just let me know in a comment and I'll answer to all of your questions. 

Depends on how it goes. 

Like if a question often comes, I'll do another note to clarify it. Or I'll simply and directly reply to the comments. I'll see. 

I hope you'll ask questions if you have some, so it can help me to improve the story and make it better.  Yes, by doing this, you'll help me to be a better writer and so you'll enjoy more the story if things are clearer. 

I'm going to wait for like three to four days...or maybe I should wait a week ? What do you think ? Should I wait three days or a whole week for the questions ? Of course, meanwhile I'll be already working on the new chapter. Please, don't be scared to share your opinion/thoughts. Communicate with me, please ! 

See you soon amigos xoxo,

CissyItsMe 💋✌🏾❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 1.3K 86
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...
545 23 11
(villain×heroine) (Enemies to lovers) (Huge age gap) (Cat and mouse duet) Damon blackwood(32 years old) the crime boss and the leader of midnight syn...
5.4K 128 34
*WARNING* this book may cause triggers to certain individuals. If you have sensitivity to domestic violence, or dark romance please be advised before...
487 74 88
The world had long since been damaged. The ancient gods saw to that, when they unwittingly created the curse. Now the world crumbles while the purple...