Classified

By RawrNiquole

Kat Evergreen. The young girl who was taken away from her small home in Nevada was taken to an Institution... More

Classified
•Chapter One: You're One Strange Girl
•Chapter Two: We're On The 'Hit List'
•Chapter Four: Is That Me? Or Someone Pretending To Be Me? Wait, What?
•Chapter Five: Computers & Sisters...What Was That Last One Again?
•Chapter Six: When You're Knocked Out, Stuff Happens!
•Chapter Seven: Taking A Detour To My Death
Chapter Eight: Is This A Nightmare? No, It's Reality.
Chapter Nine: Rescuing Kat......Alyce's P.O.V
Chapter Ten: Memories.....Alyce's P.O.V
Chapter Eleven: Run!
Chapter Twelve: Thought Controller and A Evil Clone? Really, People, Really?
Chapter Thirteen: Never Ending Problems
Chapter Fourteen: "Hands Up!" We Just Wanted Answers, Though!
Chapter Fifteen: Going Far Beyond Gene-Mixes
Chapter Sixteen: No Escape
Chapter Seventeen: Morphs? Definition: Much Worse Than Assassins
Chapter Eighteen: Computer Hacker
Chapter Nineteen: Busted
Chapter Twenty: New Identities
Chapter Twenty-One: Leaving Always Hurts, Returning Makes It Harder
Chapter Twenty-Two: These Are Talents You Can't Have
Chapter Twenty-Three: Let's Have Some Fun, Shall We?
Chapter Twenty-Four: Home Sweet...This Is Not Our Home
Chapter Twenty-Five: Safe...For Now
Chapter Twenty-Six: Spinning
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Let's Bust
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Brought In, How Long Until We're Brought Out?
Chapter Twenty-Nine: You Are Not My Daddy!
Chapter Thirty: Helping The Homeless, Including Us
Chapter Thirty One: Betraying Will Never Be a Thought of Mine
Chapter Thirty-Two: Road Trip!
Chapter Thirty-Three: Secret Messages Are Not So Secret Anymore
Chapter Thirty-Four: The End Is Near...
Chapter Thirty-Five: Separated
Chapter Thirty-Six: Don't Move
Finale

•Chapter Three: Are You Sure This Is a Real Police Station?

740 28 9
By RawrNiquole

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my awesome readers! Thank you everyone who commented,voted and put my story in their library. Thank you so much for actually getting my story a ranking. They aren't that far up in the rankings, but it means a lot to me for my first book. The rankings are: Action-#405 and Mystery/Suspense-#738. I love you guys so much, and enjoy this chapter.

Dedication Goes To: fairycorspegoth. I made her a book cover and she dedicated to me, so to thank her for dedicating me to her story, I dedicated her to my story. Tongue twister much, eh?

Lewis Hamilton (race car driver) portrays as Danny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three:

Great, just freakin' great, I thought.

I started to feel uneasy. The air around me was really hot and I began sweating. The rain seem to not hit me, as it just disappeared as it hit the heat source around me.

What the hell is going on? I asked myself.

  "ALYCE!" I exclaimed.

I saw her next to me.

  "You came back because...?" I asked her.

Her facial expression turned into a confused one, then it lit up. 

  "Oh! No, I didn't come back. You appeared next to me." she smiled mysteriously.

  "No way." I said, already knowing what happened.

She nodded.

  "Not-uh." I said in doubt again.

  "You just teleported me? With like your mind? What did they use on you?" I asked.

She shrugged.

  "Whatever it is,it helped in the long run. I guess they didn't use their brain when they were injecting me with tons of mixes and what-nots." she shrugged again.

We were a couple feet from a road. Alyce and I were hiding behind a bush and cars were passing by. We needed to get across without being seen I guess.

  "So,what do you see?" I asked,peering over the leaves of the bush.

  "From here? I see a station." she answered and looked at me with brown eyes.

  "You were going to explain those to me right?" I asked.

She nodded, "Green is pissed off, red is 'I want to kill you', dark brown is calmish with a bit of mystery,blue is cold...like I'm trying to get back at someone, black is like burning hatred. Watch out if that happens. Grey is sad and light brown is happy." she explained.

   "Interesting..." I said.

Alyce got up and started running across the street.

Stay, a voice in my head said.

The same uncomfortable feeling came again. I was hot and sweating again and anything water like evaporated. Even my sweat was starting to evaporate.

   "Hola." Alyce said and smiled.

She pointed to a police station.

   "Why would we go in there? What could we tell them? 'Oh look,I have super powers and these crazy hopped-up-on-crack people gave them to me.'? I mean,they won't believe us. They'll think we're hopped up on crack," I pointed out.

   "We show them what we can do." her eyes now a light brown.

   "This is so not going to work." I said, as she pulled me towards the door.

   The energy inside the station was very...awkward. It didn't look like an official police station. There were tons of curtains covering windows,the only light sources being a single light bulb and the light from a computer screen. The door behind us slammed eerily behind us.

This doesn't look so...real, I thought to Alyce.

Maybe this is a new police station and they're still trying to work things out, Alyce suggested.

Mm, sure, whatever floats your boat, I thought back.

She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. I rolled my eyes.

   "Yes,can I help you ladies?" a male voice said.

I jumped.

   "Jeez,you scared me." I said,holding my hand on my chest and breathing slowly.

   "Sorry." the guy said and smiled sheeply."So, how can I help you?"

   "Um, we have a report..." Alyce said, stepping in.

   The guy gestured toward two seats at a small desk. He went around the desk and sat down looking at a laptop then at us. We sat down at the two seats. He motioned to go ahead.

   "So,these people...lets say...they're pretty hopped on who-knows-what. They did these things to us-"

Alyce was cut off.

   "Like rape?" the guy interrupted.

   "Noo,they injected us with like-"

A hand from behind went around Alyce's mouth. Cloth went around my wrists and were tied tight. I looked over at Alyce and her mouth was duct-taped.

Who the hell are these people?! I thought to her.

She looked behind her, something I was unable to do because...

My wings were out?!

How the hell did THAT happen? I'm like about to have a heart attack in a minute, I thought to Alyce.

'Classified group. They found us.' was her only response before a static sound entered my mind.

   "AHH!" I screamed, the static was unbearable to listen to.

I tried to tune it out-no luck.

   "Now, Kat, if you want to get rid of that static, you'll give up." a familiar male voice said.

The male walked in front of me.

It was Niko.

   "I'm not giving up," I said, stubbornly.

  "We'll see about that." Niko said,and motioned for the rest of the group to come towards him.

Calona, the woman who kidnapped me and replaced me with a clone, stood next to Niko and held a laptop in her hands.

   "Open it," Niko ordered.

Calona opened the laptop. It had a ton of complicated numbers sequences,drawings of buildings,and something written in Italian.

  "Do you know the language?" Niko asked,seeing me trying to decipher what it says.

  "Sì, dice che sta cercando di far saltare in aria un edificio per riconquistare il potere di un'altra società sta cercando di eccellere nella miscelazione del gene. I tre si vuole rovinare questa società da sopraffazione voi." I said, reading the screen and then smirked.

Alyce looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

   "I came from an Italian family," I said.

   "So you know Italian, eh?" Niko asked.

   "Um, didn't I just speak Italian like twenty seconds ago? Are you aging that fast?" I asked with sarcastic concern.

   "Pack up and go." Niko told Calona and Danny.

They grabbed their stuff and headed towards the door.

   "You'll just be stuck here until someone finds you. Which,we'll make sure that doesn't happen. We'll let you go if you give up." Niko said and headed towards the door and lingered waiting for me to say something.

I read his mind.

Maybe she'll say it. Then we can continue experimenting on her. I head Niko's thoughts. It was choppy because of the static cutting in.

   "I'm not saying it," I said.

   "Ugh!" he grunted and walked out.

  My mouth is still duct taped. Why did they do that? They didn't do that to your mouth, why mine? They just bonded your hands and made your wings open up. Why did they do that? That makes no sense. Alyce rambled on, the static and her voice at the same time making me want to shoot my brains out.

I guess they didn't want me to look behind me? I guessed, it took extra power to get my thoughts through to her then it did visa versa.

Alyce shrugged her shoulders.

So...what do we do? I asked, feeling exhausted after sending that.

It was like a cellphone with no reception and you have to keep resending the message over and over again and you get tired of trying.

She looked down on the ground and then shrugged again. Her head then snapped up.

Lap...top, she said.

The static was really cutting in now.

I looked at the laptop sitting on the small desk.

If I could move, that'd be great, I told Alyce.

Try mov-ing.....your chair-ir.

I scooted my chair across the floor and finally (after probably thirty minutes) I got to the desk.

"Maybe, we should rethink the plan..." I said, out loud.

Why-y?

Great, now it's cutting out again.

"My wrists are bound to the arms of the chair," I said.

Why didn't we-we think about that-at? I feel like such-such a blonde!

I looked at Alyce then her hair.

Just be-cause I have blonde hair, doesn't make me stu-pid.

I shrugged.

  "KNIFE!" I yelled out loud.

Alyce raised an eyebrow at me.

   I spotted a knife and pulled it into my mouth. My other one was in my pocket,and obviously I couldn't reach it. The knife was like those 'ninja swords' the Attempted Human Robots had. I reached down the sword-like instrument with my mouth and started sawing the binds around my wrist. The static was distracting me.

Get a grip, Kat. I told myself.

   I continued sawing the cloth around my wrist, I stopped once I felt pain. I looked at my wrist and it had a small cut, like a paper cut. It's small, but hurts like hell. I spat out the knife and used my dominate hand to untie the left one. I saw Alyce smile.

I tucked my wings back in and tore off the duct tape off Alyce.

She opened her mouth,yelling silently and then ending with a weird squeaking sound.

  "Sorry," I said.

I untied her wrist ties and she kicked the chair that she was sitting in away from her.

  "Lets get the hell outta here." I said and we headed for the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation for the Italian up there:

Yes, says he is trying to blow up a building to regain power from another company is trying to excel in mixing of the gene. The three companies want to ruin that by overpowering you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 75 25
"Take the small one, she isn't human." Another officer came over and started to take her from my arms. She let go in shock but I grabbed her arm and...
20 1 3
Humanity has unlocked the elixir of eternal life. The brain can be cleaned and washed back into youthfulness. The body cannot. But by transporting t...
316 18 120
Kira Delta, a wolf with a secret that even she doesn't know about yet, moves to Bedburg Hills Wyoming before the beginning of her Junior year. She li...
2.1K 40 10
**[WARNING!]** **[THIS STORY CONTAINS: BUGS, BODY HORROR, INHUMANE EXPERIMENTATION, ANIMAL CRUELTY, TORTURE, STOCKHOLM, SELF HARM, AND GENERAL VIOLEN...