Crimson Eyes [Akashi Seijuuro...

By Yuki_Akacchi

Nijimura Sorano, the younger sister of Nijimura Shuzo was a normal middle school girl. Her life wasn't specia... More

Trapped by his crimson eyes
We met again
An unexpected Encounter
A Day Full of Embarrassment
An Uncomfortable Ride
An Uncomfortable Ride (Part II)
Rivals
Pictures
Preliminaries
Troublesome Day
You make my Life more Enjoyable
Confrontation
Preconditions
Be mine
Overnight stay
Interrogation
Declaration of Love
A Fateful Accident
Revelation
"I want to go back to the old days"
"I love you too, Sorano"
#TakeAStand
"Who are you?"
Rules and Mistakes
Sorrow and Pleasure
From lie to lie
'Try to Accept'
Reunion
Changes
Regret
A new start
Rakuzan High School
Unavoidable Revelation
An unexpected gift
Moving forward
Memories
Sequel
Alternative Sequel Part I

First Date

2K 74 245
By Yuki_Akacchi

Saturday morning at 05.00 a.m I woke up out of my deep slumber. As the clock rang I slammed my hand on it to shut down the annoying sound. Still in half-sleep I rolled to my other side, wrapped my blanket over my body und cuddled me in again.

I closed my eyes once again, but opened them immediately as I registered what day it was.

When I jumped out of the bed, my legs tangled into my blanket and I fall down on the floor.

'What a great way to start a day' I mentally cried while standing up on my feet.

I went silently to the bathroom. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I crept back in my room to get out of my pyjama and change into something acceptable for a date. As I combed my hair, I decided to let my hair open and only adding a hairclip to hold my bangs out of my face.

Still 10 minutes until Akashi would arrive, nervousness already overcame me.

Since i didn't told anyone from my family of my plan for today, I wrote down a short note:

Mum, I'll spend the day with a friend. I don't know when I am back, but don't worry I'm fine.
Sorano

I left the note on the table in the dining room, went to the frontdoor, put over my jacket and headed out as quiet as possible.

Then I closed the door, turned around and started walking to the street. It was still dark outside, so I had to watch where I stepped. I didn't want to fell for the second time. That's why at first I didn't notice him watching me.

When I arrived at the street I saw him leaning against the car, while the street light fawned his silhouette. The light let his crimson hair burning like the rising sun.
My eyes observed his face. He wasn't wearing his mischievously smirk, this time his lips formed a heart melting smile, that let my head skip a beat. Even his eyes were shining warm. An embarrassing blush draw my cheeks in a light shade of pink.

"G-good morning, Akashi-kun"

"Good morning, Nijimura-san" he stepped closer to me, took my right hand and placed a small kiss on it. "I hope you slept well, my empress"

His sweet and warming smile turned into his usual mischievously smirk.

"Y-you really won't stop calling me that, huh?" I pouted a bit embarrassed.

"Of course not. Get used to it"

"That's a difficult task you're asking for. And yeah, I slept well. Thanks"

"Good, then let's start our date" Akashi opened the back door of the car and gestured me to get in.

I did as he wished and entered. As both of us sat down in the car, the driver brought us to our, me yet unknown destination.

At 05.45 a.m we arrived at a large building, to be exactly one of the tallest here in Tokyo. It was the Antaz in Toranomon Hills.

We stood out of the car, it was still dark outside. I looked at him quizzically, but before I even could ask, what we are doing here, Akashi took my hand in his and led me to the building.

Two butlers opened the door for us. We went inside and stopped before one of the elevator.

I opened my mouth, took a deep breath and almost started to speak, but were interrupted from the handsome red haired boy next to me, who was still holding my hand. "You will see soon. Wait a moment longer"

"F-fine"

The door of the elevator opened, we stepped inside and after a short moment the door closed. The ground started to vibrate and signaled us that it started to lift up.

Akashi let go of my hand and took a black blind fold of his jacket.

"W-what are y-you planning?" I asked disconcerted and flinched a inch back.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything inappropriate to you. Trust me. And incidentally, you will love what you will see soon"

I nodded and allowed him to put the blind fold on. When he finished, he took my hand again.

When the elevator stopped, Akashi led me carefully outside of the small room. We walked a short moment, when I heard that a door opened before me. A light breeze brushed against my face.

I was sure we were walking outside, so I assumed we were on the 52th floor because it was only possible at there. Akashi stopped beside me, let go of my hand and stepped behind me.

"Close your eyes" he whispered in my ear. I did as he told and shut them close.

I felt him losened the blind fold. "Let them close until I say you can open them"

As nervous as I was, I had to admit at the same time it was really exciting.

I felt the small fabric leave my skin. Akashi wrapped me inside his arms. "You can open your eyes now" he whispered behind me, his lips brushed against my ear.

Slowly I opened my eyes, but the sight in front of me made me literally hold back my breath.

The rising sun slowly rose over the horizon and it rays not only lighened the clouds but also the streets and buildings from Tokyo.

Slowly reached us the bright and warm sun rays and let the cold of the night move away.

"This is breathtakingly beautiful" I mentioned.

"I knew you would like it" Still holding me in his arms, he pressed me more against his chest.

"Thank you, Akashi-kun" I rised my arms and put my hands lightly on his arms at each side of my shoulder. Now realising how close he were, my cheeks flushed in a light shade of pink but I didn't dare to even try to leave this position. Well, as embarrassing as I felt at that moment, what was more important I felt comfortable and protected with him by my side.

We remained on the roof top until the sun had enveloped the whole city with his rays.

Akashi suddenly losened his embrace and stepped back. I turned around and looked straight at him. I couldn't restrain to smile sweetly at him. The rays let his eyes sparkle while he looked more handsome than usual.

"Let's go" he reached out his hand but waited for me to take the next step.

Hesitately I put my hand in his and nodded slightly, still the smile on my lips.

We went out of the building and back to the car. The driver brought us to the next location: the epson aqua park.

"S-say Akashi-kun. D-didn't they open only in a few hours?"

"Actually yes. But I have arranged that they open earlier. Only for us"

"Really? So we're the only guest?"

"That's what I said"

"You are unbelievable" I shook my head and earned a chuckle from him.

"Come. Let's go inside" and without waiting for my answer he dragged me inside.

We walked through the ground floor.
The welcome area was the symbol of the aquarium and was made from a combination of fish, images, and art flowers. The second attraction on the ground floor was the magical ground, a merry-go-round with LED lights covering the walls and a touch panel tank that lead you into an extraordinary world.

But the most spectacullary event on there was the jellyfish ramble. The light was dim at this area and let the tanks shine bright in different colors, in addition with the quiet background music it was a really relaxing area. Ideal to calm down or lower your stress level. Well, weren't there a certain redhead who knows to prevent that. Altough it were only small actions he did, they made my whole body tense up while my cheeks never lost their pink nuance. When we walk side by side and his hand accidentally brushed against mine for just a second or when we stopped before one of these huge jellyfish tanks and he stood so close behind me that everytime he breathed it blow against my neck that a shiver run down my spine. I asked him to stop it but he claimed he wouldn't do anything and it must be my imagination. The way he said it made me realize that he was teasing me. Again.

We were now heading to the second flow, walking through the so called little paradise, where you could admire so many different kind of tropical fish and unique creatures that can change depending on the exhibit theme.

We were already walking an hour in these Aquarium when a zookeeper walked to us.

"Akashi-san, if you insist we can start now" he spoke.

"Hai" Akashi replied and we followed the zookeeper to the rooms in the bachground. The man grabbed a bucket with dead fisches and walked to the huge pool. He stopped at the edge of the pool and whistled once briefly in his whistle that hung around his neck before. We stood a bit further away.

I looked expectantly from Akashi to the keeper and back to Akashi, who glanced down at me "Impatient, are we?"

"You were the same if you were in my position" I pouted.

"Look" Akashi showed on the still motionless water surface. Gradually came the water in motion and small waves were formed.

The waves got bigger and bigger and finally the cause of them popped out of the water:

"Dolphines?" I said astonished.

"Yes, we have four of them. Come, you two would have a better look from here" explained the zookeeper.

This time I was the one who dragged Akashi with me as I grabbed his arm.

We watched him feeding them, while he told us a few details about them. As no fish was left, the dolphines swam through the whole pool.

The zookeeper whistled again in the small whistle, but this time only one dolphine swam to him. He made a quick gesture with his hand that signaled the animal to swim lateral to the edge of the pool. The zookeeper squatted down and stroke the animal just above the head, before he looked over to us with a big smile on his face "Do you want to do it too?"

"If i...? Can I really?" I asked suprised.

"Come" I stepped beside him and squatted down next to him. Akashi remained in his position and watched us.

Carefully I reached out my hand and then touched the dolphines skin at his head. His skin felt like wet, cold lether but it was an awesome experience. I let my hand slide over his head to his dorsal fin before I withdrew it.

We stayed by the dolphines another 10 minutes before we left the aqua park.

It was already 10:15 am as we walked back to Akashis car. After a twenty minutes drive we arrived at a french bistro in a backstreet of meguro, called Beard.

It was a rather small and casual bistro with a large window and an old woodendoor next to it. In the inside were a open kitchen where the customers could snuggled around. It was famous for the city's best brunches, with housemade granola and sourdough pancakes that were served on sundays. Well, today was an exception, because Akashi managed to get us this delicious menu on saturday.

As we took our meal, I was a bit relieved for so many other customers, which distracted me from my nervousness as I watched them. But it didn't change the matter that I was aware of the redhead boy with an amusing smirk on his lips who was observing me. Luckily for me and my yet calmed mind, he didn't make a move, but I was sure he would do something again until our date ends.

After finishing our meal, we walked back to the car. The driver guided the car to a building where you could play darts and billiard. As the car stopped before it, I turned my head to Akashi who has already started to get out of the car. I did the same and followed him inside the building.

Loud noises reached my ear as I glanced around the large room, full of dartboards and billiard tables and people who were already playing.

Akashi led me to an billiard table, a bit aside from the others. After a short preparation of the billiard ball and the queue, he held the billiard queue in my direction "Ladys first".

Hesitately I reached out my hand and grabbed it. "A-ano... Akashi-kun! I-i've never played this before" I muttered as I looked ashamed on the floor.

"Don't worry, I will teach you" Akashi hold an satisfied expression on his face as he had known my inexperience in playing billiard.

A short and understandable explanation made my uneasiness fly away.

As I position the white ball and placing the tip of the queue near it while half of my upper body was leaning over the table, I saw from the corner of my eye that both of his hands were placed on top of mine while his body leaned close against mine.

My breath got deep and heavy and my heart jumped in a faster pace. With this closeness I could feel his breathing and smelt his masculine scent.

'Calm down! Calm down! You need to calm down, Sorano! He's only showing you how to use the queue right' I tried to convince myself as my vision went blur and my cheeks reached an even darker nuance of red.

"You need to hit the white ball exactly in the middle" Akashi whispered in my ear.

I snapped out of my trance when I recognized that the queue in my hand was moving, knowing that he took the lead. In this nervous state of mine, I led him took the whole control over it. The white ball clashed into the others and send them over the whole table. A few balls felt into one of the holes.

"Good" he said while stepping back.

"But I haven't done anything" I faced him. He stepped closer again. I gripped the queue tighter and pulled it against my chest. He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around while smiling at me "It's still your turn" he commented.

I chosed one of the billiard balls which I wanted to hit next. And again as I leaned over the table, Akashi closed the distance between us into zero. This happend again until the end of the game. In fact it was my win, but I couldn't consider it as one since he was the one who guided me the whole time.

We started a few more games, but at the last one I insisted to do it on my own. He agreed to my condition and let me start again. For this game it was my only turn, because after that Akashi hit every single of his balls which landed smooth in the provided hole.

As I watched him playing I couldn't do anything than admire him, every move of him was perfect, even the way he handled the queue. It seemed like everything followed his plan without resistance.

When he finished his last shot he leaned against the table and smirked at me.

"Is there anything you can't do?" I asked him.

"No, I haven't found one until now" he said triumphally.

"What about darts?" I asked curiously.

"Hmmm. Never tried it before" he glanced over to one of the boards.

"Really? Then let's try it" I uttered and walked to one of the free ones.

I took the arrows and gave them to him. "Let's make a bet to make it more interesting" Akashi suggested.

"And what exactly have you in mind?" I answered stupidly.

"If I can hit the middle three time in row, I get a reward" he positioned himself at the marked place, but waited for my answer before he started.

"Deal" I said without asking for his reward.

He throw the first arrow and it hit...

"The middle?" My eyes widened but for a second I thought it was pure coincidence.

He throw the next one and hit the red middle point again. Now I was sure it wasn't coincidence and that I would loose the bet.

After throwing the last arrow he turned around and faced me. "It seems to me there is really nothing I am not good in it"

I let out a deep sigh. "What's your reward?"

"That, my empress, is your choice" he teased as he stepped closer. He stopped a foot width away from me.

With this little distance I started to blush once again. Suddenly an idea plopped in my mind.

I took all of my courage together, stepped the last foot width closer that our bodys almost touched. He observed me attentively.

I grabbed his upper arms to obtain more balance as I tiptoed so that I could place a small kiss on his right cheek. "Your reward" I whispered as my lips left his cheek.

I got back on my whole feet and distanced myself a bit from him while looking embarrassed to the ground.

'I can't believe that I have really done that' I scolded myself.

Akashi was off guard and stood there frozen, not believing that I've really done it. It's not that he didn't wished for it, but it was so early that it goes behind his expectation.

An awkwardly silence filled the distance between us. But before I looked up to him, he regrained his usually state, took my hand and led me outside the building and back to the car.

Our next stop was the Shimokita Chaen, a store who has a teashop on the first floor and a teahouse on the second floor. We were walking through the entrance as a worker greeted us and gestured us to follow him to the second floor. As we reached our table we took our seats and after a short moment, the waiter brought us two portion kakigori which has a strong macha green tea flavour.

"Say, Akashi-kun. Why have you planed every single detail? I mean you have even ordered this kakigori in advance. Was it really necessary?"

"It don't want to waste my precious time with you with waiting and beside if we had to wait we couldn't do all of this today" he explained.

"Well, that's true" I admitted with a hint of smile on my lips.

As I had almost finished, with the last spoon some of the kakigori remained on the corner of my lips. But before I could even wipe it away, Akashi leaned closer to me. His face only an inch a way from mine. A shade of pink spread across my cheeks and it turned into a dark red as he licked the last bit of ice away.

"Delicious" he whispered seductively as he leaned back in his seat.

Unable to look at him and his magnificent crimson eyes anymore, I averted my eyes down to my thigh and grabbed the ends of my skirt. My cheeks and ears were burning like fire and my heart beated so fast and hard in my chest that I could hear it.

An amused chuckle from across let my eyes look up a bit. "That's not funny" I pouted.

"It is" he said and let out another chuckle.

We remained there a few more seconds before we walked back to the car and drove to our next destination. It was already afternoon and the day neared to his end.

"Akashi-kun? How many things have you still planed?" I asked puzzled.

"After this one more thing" he answered as he guided me inside the next building, the Omotesando Skating Theater, an indoor skating rink made of the special resin.
The rink is coated with the special wax, and you can enjoy skating with the regular ice skates. Because it is non-ice it's not cold and we needn't some extra clothings.

Akashi ordered the skating-shoes and gave me one of them.

Hesitately I took them on, aware of the fact that I am miserabel at ice-skating and almost everytime land on my butt.

Akashi stepped closer to me and offered his hand "I won't let you fall down"

"How do you know I am afraid of it?" I glanced up in his warm and beautiful red eyes.

"It's written all over your face" he smirked.

I sighed out. My hand was a bit shaking as I took his hand, but the comfortable and warmth of his hand erased it.

We stepped inside the rink and slowly made one round after another. I got used to it and the unsecure left my body.

The previous almost empty room filled with other people, but luckily not full enough to get continually bumped into another.

Akashi let go of my hand and placed both of his hands on my waist.

'He really know how to make me feel uncomfortable' I was glad he couldn't see the grin on my face that I couldn't hide.

Another hour were fading away before we leaved and headed to our last destination: the Konica Minolta Planetarium, short 'Manten'.

It was a 17 meter high dome with 214 seats, equipped with the latest SkyMax system, which enabled a full-dome projection of high-resolution full-color CG motion imaging.

And for the second time today, Akashi managed to get the whole place only for us.

We took our seats next to each other, still holding hands as we watched the show above us.

For a short moment I glanced to Akashi, while his eyes were still directed to the stars, before my eyes looked down to our hands.

I closed my eyes a second before my lips uncontrolable formed a warm smile. 'He really managed to turn affection into love'

As my eyes were now watching the stars again, I missed the fact that he was now observing me with a satisfied expression and a hint of smile on his face.

The program lasted an hour, but when it ended the light weren't turned on. No, the SkyMax System projected the star sky through the whole dome.

Akashi stood up from his seat. Still holding his hand, I was forced to do the same. He turned around to me and closed the distance between us, while his other hand put a strand of my raven black hair behind my ear.

His hand was wandering from my ear to my pinkish red cheek as I looked up into his peaceful crimson eyes. He began to stroke my cheek gently, before he pulled me forward against his chest.

Akashi embraced me with both arms and put his forehead against mine. My eyes widened a bit, but not a small approach of struggle escaped my body.

I watched him closing his eyes, so did I while I raised my arms to hug him back.

Still embracing me, he parted his head from mine "Thank you for this wonderful day" he whispered.

"I am the one who is grateful for this day" I whispered back with a bright smile on my lips.

One of his hands traveled up behind my head, while he closed the distance between us one more time.

His warm breath brushed against the reddened skin on my face.

I knew he couldn't withstand it anymore as I instinctively raised my chin, yearning for his lips to touch mine. I closed my eyes, letting him fully the control of time, space and even my body.

And for almost an eternity, our lips finally met.

Author's note:

I have really finished the 12th chapter just in time for Akashis Birthday!

At first I thought it would be the best to split this one into two parts, but I couldn't find the perfect time to end the first one. I am sorry for the way to long chapter *bow bow*

I hope you enjoyed it anyway and that I could make you guys a bit fangirling for Mr. Perfect one more time xD

THANK YOU INFINITY FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING!!!

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT.

until next time my dear readers *hugs hugs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.8K 38
Akashi saw white. White everywhere. It was as if he had suddenly walked into winter. The pureness of the white captivated his eyes, as if nothing cou...
34.1K 758 20
You are a 16 year old first year at Rakuzan highschool. You have the ability to see spirits. You were made fun of at school because of this ability b...
6.5K 260 40
"ꜱᴏ...ʜᴏᴑ Ιͺꜱ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄‹Ιͺκœ±α΄‡ Κ€Κα΄α΄œα΄›α΄€?" κœ±Κœα΄‡ ꜱᴍΙͺΚŸα΄‡α΄… κœ°α΄Ι΄α΄…ΚŸΚ, ΚŸα΄α΄α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄€α΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄€α΄œα΄…Ιͺᴇɴᴄᴇ "ΚŸα΄‡α΄› ᴍᴇ α΄›α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ ʏᴏᴜ α΄€ κœ±α΄›α΄Κ€Κ α΄€Κ™α΄α΄œα΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ ᴑʜᴏ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κα΄‡α΄…" Χ‚Χ‚ΰ«’ΰΌ‹ΰΌ˜ΰΏ______...
143K 4.9K 20
γ€Œ1st place in the Tetsuya Kuroko category; Kuroko no Basket Watty Awards 2015」 ~~~ I thought my life was pretty average. I was just a girl finishing...