Business (completed) |H.S|

By Into1D

1D watty awards winner | Completed| Harry Styles is a psychology student with a bright future, but when his m... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Thank you and announcements :)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ
Chapter 36
TEARS
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 63 + thank you so much
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Final Chapter
Sequel (Please read)
New book: Between Devil and Satan

Chapter 62

1.3K 61 12
By Into1D

Hiiiiiii! VOTE/COMMENT BABES

I DON'T RECOMMAND THIS CHAPPIE FOR UNDER 13's.

*62*

The dazzling sunlight forced my eyes open. I moved to the other side of the bed, pulling with me the covers. I observed Harry's bedroom from a new spot, his bed. It wasn't the most comfortable or the largest bed I slept in. However, I slept like a baby after the passionate night we had. He wasn't next to me anymore, but the smell from the kitchen told me he was cooking up something.

A feeling in the pit of my stomach at the awakening was new to me. It was just total fulfillment in every single corner of my body. From all the men I'd been with, none of them were comparable to Harry. He exactly knew what I needed, which delighted me.

I slowly hopped off the bed and picked up the clothes Harry had pulled off from me, last night. I took the white shirt from the carpet and slipped it on. After buttoning the article of clothing, I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and read "11 missed calls". I sighed in frustration at seeing them. These calls would bring me down to earth. However, I wanted to stay in my small cocoon, even just for the next thirty minutes.

I dropped my phone to the mattress of the bed and followed the nice smell of food from the kitchen. I was about to enter the place when I heard Harry on phone with someone.

"Yeah, I'm sending you a check later in the day." He spoke softly, "Mum, I'm old enough, yeah?"... "No, I know what I do." His tone of voice had suddenly raised and I wondered what Anne could've said to create a tense situation. He kept on talking in the same of tone but I couldn't hear him through the noise with kitchen utensils. I decided to enter the room to end the tensed conversation. Harry only had boxers on, very tight boxers. He seemed to like body-fitting clothes. Harry's muscles were prominent, his tattoos emphasizing his well-built body. His hair was tied up into a bun.

I knocked on the working surface, making him turn around. His first reflex was cutting the call off, which surprised me.

"Hi, babe." He greeted. His voice was back to normal. He walked towards me and put his phone on the working surface. Green eyes stared at me. Then, he leant it to press a small kiss on my lips.

"Hi," I replied as he backed up.

"Slept well?" he asked, walking back towards his oven where he made scrambled eggs.

"I didn't sleep that well in a long," I admitted, smiling at him. He took the pan from the oven and turned it off.

"A good run and a very hot night, it's normal." He overconfidently said, grabbing plates from a cupboard.

I smiled at the memory of the night before. He hadn't been easy with me, but it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy. Not at all. I guess controlling Harry was the best in bed. Every part of my body still craved for his touches once the scenes came back to my memory.

"You're blushing, Eve." He pinpointed with a chuckle. Am I blushing? A burning feeling could be felt in my body and only then, I realized I was actually blushing.

"That's weird," I said, ducking my head down. He shared the scrambled eggs in the two plates and basted the food with a reddish sauce. The smell was absolutely divine. I couldn't wait to taste his cooking.

We didn't waste our time getting to living room as always. I jumped on the counter and grabbed the plate from Harry's hands. His back was leant against the counter, just next to me. We both started eating our food with calm. The red sauce he added to the eggs was very spicy, which I really loved. I closed my eyes in pleasure with each mouthful.

"That tastes divine," I said, wiping the sauce off my lips with a handkerchief. He gratefully smiled at me.

"Yeah, the sauce is a recipe from my grand-ma." He explained, with a large smile. Harry was just cute, admitting such things while others wouldn't dare say that out loud in front of a girl.

He shoved another spoonful into his mouth. I glanced at the small wall-clock and read 07:45. I should be at Sethi's in a little less than an hour.

**~**

Eyes followed me through the hallways since I entered the building. That was mainly due to Harry's presence. He was next to me, no physical contact was shared. However, everyone who knew Angie eyed us strangely. The atmosphere in the corridors, in the call boxes and the offices remained horrendously heavy. To them all, even for Benson who guided me to my new office, I was the only one at fault. For them, I did every possible thing to tear Harry and Angie apart. I could tell they called me 'bitch' or 'slut'. However, deep down I knew Harry was fifty percent at fault, too. No one wanted to face that actual truth. The fact that I'd never been sympathetic to them made me the perfect black sheep, Angelica, the victim and Harry, the blinded man. Those hateful stares didn't surprise me at all. They were my everyday life.

The only stare that surprised me was Harry's. He had insisted to accompany me before going to work, too. He acted extremely normal, as if he never noticed the mean stares on us. He smiled, he cracked some jokes... He didn't care that every single girl in the area knew he dated Angelica for long months before the incident. But that didn't disturb him.

Benson finally stopped walking in front of a massive wooden door where my name was written on a rectangular sign. She stretched her arm out to hand me a magnetic card.

"I'm really happy you're back, Miss Sethi." She genuinely smiled as I took the card. "Your mother expressly sent me to welcome you because I needed to give this to you."

She handed me an envelope with my name written on it.

"Your plane tickets for the business trip," she cleared.

"Thanks." I said, pressing the envelope against my chest.

"So you can make yourself at ease. May the two of you have a nice day!" The elderly woman said with a large smile. She walked past me, then Harry who smiled back at her.

"Thank you Barbara," Harry held a charming voice.

I had slid the card into its spot, a green signal appeared and the door opened. I excitedly walked through the door to discover a large office that overlooked the streets due to a picture window, just like my mother's. Mine was just smaller. I couldn't help but grinned at seeing large wooden desk and the leather chairs. The floor was covered with a greyish carpet. There were two big bookcases for my documents and three paintings to give life to the white room. There were long mirrors here and there in the corner of the room, but I didn't know their utility at all. It looked a bit empty but it was my job to add a few things to my convenience.

Harry placed his hand under my chin.

"I thought your chin was about to fall, babe." He giggled. I actually was so astounded by the luxury of the office I was given that my lips fell apart.

"Don't blame me for liking my new office." I said, walking towards the desk. I sat on the black leather chair and made it turn around. For the first time, the office was really mine, not my mother's. That thought made me happy.

"You're like a kid in Disney land," he remarked, making me just shrug off. He was right. The feeling of cheerfulness filled me completely since the day my mother trusted me enough to give me a job. That was my Disney Land.

"I love this office so much." I said, jumping from my seat to walk towards the picture window. I noticed a small piece of furniture and a remote on it. I grabbed the remote and pushed one of the two buttons. Black curtains mechanically descended from the ceiling to cover the window, getting the office dark. I immediately pressed the other button and the curtains rose back to their place.

Turning back around, I spotted Harry sat on my desk with his green eyes darted on me.

"No, Mr. Harry Styles! There's no way you're already messing with my new office!" I grumbled. At a fast pace, I reached out to him and attempted to shove him away from the edge of my desk.

"Why is it such a problem?" he asked very casually, as if I didn't clearly state I didn't want him on it.

"Because, just because..." I responded, running out of arguments. He didn't reply but just leant forward to place a kiss on my lips. The surprising action immediately calmed me down.

Resting my hands on his biceps, we intensified the kiss. His hands took me by the waist and pushed me against him. Trapped within in his arms, I slowly backed up, fluttering my eyes open. Harry gave me a derisive smirk.

"I bet you forgot why we started arguing," he uttered in a low voice, which sounded very sexy. In fact, I didn't mind anymore him sitting on the desk. His lips took the anger away, as always.

"Don't you have work today?" I asked him. My brain forced me into pushing him out of the office so I could start working. However, every other parts of my body disagreed.

"You won't get rid of me that easily, Miss." He chuckled, squeezing around my hips. His hot breath crash against my face and he locked our eyes together. How could I even get rid of him? He was so sexy.

"I'm not trying to get rid of you." I assured, feeling urge to kiss him building up in my stomach.

"Then, I may spend some more time with you." He hopped off the desk. Hands on my hips, he switched our positions and I ended up against the cold edge of the desk. "What if we test this desk out?" He suggestively murmured into my ears.

The words turned me on. However, the suggestion embarrassed me for all the reasons on earth.

"You blush a lot these days." He softly spoke, running his hands up and down on my sides.

"I've never done that before. That's why I..."

An office is an office. It was made to work. I attempted to hold an unbreakable composure but I couldn't get his words out of my mind. My desire for Harry burnt my insides. I really longed for him, just for him.

"And I thought you were Miss Experienced." He laughed before placing his lips against mine one more time. He arched his body and pushed me up on the desk. I couldn't go backwards since he ignited a fire that couldn't be doused anymore.

He shoved his head in the crook of my neck and he spread kisses along my neck. My lips slowly parting and the pleasure reaching me, I wrapped my arms around his body.

"I'm not forcing you into anything, right?" he inquired but it made me chuckle.

"Forcing me? You must be kidding." I giggled, locking our lips together. I cupped his face with my two hands and I could feel him smile against my lips.

Pushing himself back, he grabbed the remote that I had previously placed on the desk. He pressed the button and the office got darker. Suddenly, the room was very intimate, ready to withhold our dirty secret.

"Yeah, I love that office, too." He said, starting to unbutton my plain pale-blue shirt.

"I told you it was the best." I snapped with a little grin.

He removed my shirt from my shoulders. My bra and my high-waisted skirt were off in the next seconds.

The nakedness didn't discomfit me anymore. But even though we never stopped hooking up for the last couple of days, the excitement was still the same with him. It even intensified as time went by.

"D-amn it, baby. I missed your body so much." He sexily whispered into my ears while ruffling my perfectly combed hair. He trailed kisses along my chest as I reached out towards his shirt. After tremblingly unbuttoning his shirt, he got over it by himself.

Harry definitely was a Greek god. His muscular body seemed to be made by heavens. He drove his skinny jeans down with a small difficulty and the both of us were just in underwear.

He dragged his boxers down and I bit my lips, seeing him hard.

"You ready?" he asked and unable to reply with words, I only nodded.

With a move an arm, he pushed away the telephone and the papers from the table. I immediately understood I had to lie on the desk. My body shivered at the contact of the cold wood, but Harry's body heat ended the cold sensation as he sneaked a spot between my legs.

He realized I didn't take my panties off.

"Oops, I forgot." I said, but he just shrugged it off.

"This won't change anything to the fact that I'll make you climb to the edge." He whispered very cockily. He just pushed aside the part of the panties that protected my center. On the process, his fingers brushed my heat, exacerbating my craving.

I could feel his length running along my folds before he slammed into me. I let out a small moan in pain as I tried to adjust to his hardness. He started to move progressively, rocking me on the cold desk. Harry had never been the kind to be gentle in such situations. But I really loved his power, it made me so vulnerable.

He parted my legs even more as he slammed deeper into me. Closing my eyes, I moaned very low in pleasure, scared that anyone could hear us. I could hear Harry groan in bliss every time he pushed himself. His low voice added to my own pleasure. My legs quailed and I couldn't bear the tiredness from this position. It made him stop moving.

Opening my eyes, I discovered a sweaty and surprised face. He placed gently his hands over my stomach and rubbed there to soothe the beginning of the ache.

"Keep going, Harry. Please!" I said, ignoring my trembling legs. All I wanted was him, not even the thunder could separate me from him. The longing was just stronger than anything else was.

"Wrap your legs around me, okay?" he instructed and I did so. I could see the small worry in his eyes but the desire was stronger. The next second, he kept his hands on my thighs for support and buried himself back into me.

I was close to the edge; I looked at him moving, concentrated on pleasing me. He was so sexy, drops of sweat ran on his forehead and his face scrunched up. He left the clutch on my legs and he seized my hips. He went deeper and deeper, taking me senseless. He hit my sweet spot a few times. He leant down to press wet kisses on my bare stomach, driving me to the climax.

Harry was the only one who could make me feel like this. Never a man had that destroying effect on me. He was the only one. I didn't know whether it was because of his appeal or something else.

Arching my back, the pleasure burst out into my walls and they clenched around him. He followed me straight away with a loud groan. He released himself into me by floods.

I attempted to catch my breath after as he pushed himself out of me. I was out of breath, the pleasure still present, running through my veins. Harry helped me sit up and we shared sloppy kisses together. He ran his hands on my back as he tried to catch his breath, too.

"That was f-ucking good." He spluttered, cupping my face. His words only urged me to press my lips against his. He tugged at my hair and intensified the kiss. There was no need for me to reply, my brain was unable to connect my mouth to say something. The long kiss said it all.

"We better get dressed," I told him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He only smiled and pecked on my lips one last time before picking up our clothes that lay on the tiles.

I bit my lip while looking at him moving around without any clothing on. He noticed it and he chuckled.

"I have plenty of time for you tonight, okay?" He said, handing me my shirt. I immediately got dressed with the shirt and he drew his jeans on.

"I hope so." He handed me my skirt and I just looked at his soft features. How did I end up with such a handsome man? He offered me what I needed, showed me new things and fulfilled my empty life.

He slipped his shirt on and was buttoning it up.

"Okay babe, I should go, now." He said, half-heartedly. I wished he didn't have to leave. I wished he could stay with me the whole day.

"Okay," I said, instead of stopping him from going.

I heard a small whine behind the door. He seemed to have heard it, too. We both turned towards the door and discovered deep blue eyes behind the glazed square built in the door. Only then, I realized whose eyes they were. But Harry seemed to recognize them, too.

"Angelica?"

SO THREE OR FOUR CHAPS FROM THE END GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING/COMMENTING. PLEASE KEEP YOUR SUPPORT! IT'D BE SO NICE OF YOU. KIND OF HORRIBLE END OF CHAPTER TBH. IDK WHY IM SO MEAN TO ANGELICA. :/ I WISH THIS KIND OF THING TO NO ONE.

ANYWAY, HOW'S EVERYONE? IF YOU CARE, IM SAD BC HOTTIE DIDN'T COME TO CLASSES ANYMORE. LMAO :D NO NOT REALLY THAT SAD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 584 89
Completed✅ ***WARNING***Contains sexual content, graphic violence, drug abuse, rape and strong language. "So I guess this is goodbye then." I turn ar...
78.6K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!
339 54 19
just read it😁
11.6K 498 54
When Harry doesn't know how to behave himself & he just want to have "some fun," management have to do something before he ruin his image. When deny...