Business (completed) |H.S|

By Into1D

1D watty awards winner | Completed| Harry Styles is a psychology student with a bright future, but when his m... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Thank you and announcements :)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ
Chapter 36
TEARS
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 63 + thank you so much
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Final Chapter
Sequel (Please read)
New book: Between Devil and Satan

Chapter 61

1.3K 64 5
By Into1D

THANK YOU FOR 2,6k votes :))))

*61*

The night was clement outside. The wind didn’t blow too much even if the night had totally settled on the city. At this time of the year, the weather was pretty windy and cold. But it was bearable that night. The city was bathed in the beautiful moonlight that lightened our way.

As wind blew my hair softly, my mind started to wonder where was that somewhere Harry wanted to take me to. Placing my head against his back, my arms snaked around his waist, I helped myself from falling and felt his body heat emanating. I really enjoyed being with him this way. Taking cars was so annoying compared to the proximity we had on the two-wheels.

Harry finally stopped the engine. “Here’s our stop, Miss.” He announced, riding off the motorcycle. He invited me to follow him by giving me his hand. Looking around us, I realized the place was empty and strangely quiet for the City. Or did we live town?

“Where are we?” I asked him, hopping off the engine. With the simple jacket I had, I shivered because of the wind blowing harder on us.
“My fav place.” He said, starting to push his motorbike into the bushes that lined up the sidewalk. I checked the surroundings and sighed in relief as I saw no one.

“Don’t tell me your favourite place is a street.”
A smile crept on his lips as he fully hid his motorbike.
“No, but it could be. It’s there.” He said, pointing at the rather high brick wall that stood before us. Cocking an eyebrow, I started to wonder if Harry was even a normal guy. This side of mystery behind him gave him all his charm but from time to time, that scared me.

Before even asking, what he meant by ‘there’, he stretched his arms towards me. I suddenly understood he wanted me to clamber on the wall.
“Oh no, oh no, Harry.” I said, backing up and crossing my arms above my chest. He chuckled, seeing me worried.
“Definitely no.”

“What’s up?” he looked surprised by my reaction.
“There’s no way I’m going to violate someone’s property.” I responded, making another step further away from him.
“It’s not like someone’s going to catch us.” He huffed as if it wasn’t a big deal. I couldn’t do that, it was just that simple.
“Yeah, but I can’t. I have enough problems with law.” I replied, preparing myself to get back on the two-wheels.

“Me too, but I really don’t care.” He said, taking me aback. What? Harry had problems with law? He might have a hint rebellious blood, but it didn’t mean he could have any problem with law. He wasn’t as clean as he seemed to be… He extended one arm towards me, inviting me to follow him. “I promise we won’t get caught.”

I looked at the hand, then up at his face. He reassuringly smiled at me with a challenging look. He knew I couldn’t help taking up his challenge. My eyes went down on his hand for the last time and I decided I could do something like that. The last days, I had gone crazy with Harry. If I started, why not continuing?

“I don’t need your hand.” I articulated, walking forward. A smirk grew on his lips and he tilted his head towards the wall, motioning for me to climb.
How do people climb walls? I stared at the barrier between Harry’s favourite place and us. It was high, too high for me. I put my hands against the hard and cold material and attempted to figure out a way up.

Suddenly, I felt large hands on my ass, making me jolt. With a small sigh, I turned my eyes towards him. His eyes held a mischievous light.
“You need my hands.” He winked and pushed me up as I tried to grab the top of the wall. I started to give up as I felt my body unable to move. Perhaps, Harry’s hands made my hands give out. One of my shoes fell to the floor and the idea of giving up took a larger place in my head.
“Shi-t I suck a lot. We should go!”
He let me down and picked my high-heel up. Then, he threw it up the wall, making it fall to the other side. My mouth dropped open. He couldn’t have done that! It was my favourite Italian pair!

“What the --?”
“It’s just to make sure you come with me even though you suck.” He hissed, laughing. Harry was so cocky that I wanted to bang his stupid head against the wall. However, he was right.

Hands on my waist, he pushed me up once again and I found a way to grab the top. I pushed myself up with the help of Harry’s perv hands on my ass. I finally got to the top and fell immediately to the ground at the other side. Fortunately, my head didn’t hit the ground. The floor was covered with synthetic grass. I lay there, looking up to the sky, waiting to recover from small shock. Then, I heard someone land on the grass and I turned my eyes towards Harry who was on his feet.

“Oh, really nice landing.” He complimented, laughing at me. Then, he approached me and bent down next to me.
“Shut up, Harry.” I shushed, rolling my eyes at him. “Help me out instead of mocking.”
“With pleasure, ma’am.” I extended my arms and he lifted me up. I was too lazy to move by myself so he did all the effort. Then, I got up on my feet, dusting off my clothes. Once feeling better, I looked up and stared at the landscape in front of me.

The first thing that caught my eyes was the immense lawn that didn’t seem to have any limit. There was nothing but greenery and trees. The beauty in the landscape was the full moon totally exposed to our eyes. There was no building, no house, and no high aerial to hide the superb source of light. It was truly peaceful.
Harry’s hands settled on my shoulders and I turned towards him.
“Now you understand why I like this place.” He outlined a large smile.

“How it comes you found this place?” I asked, removing my last shoe to be comfortable. Barefoot in the grass, I started to follow Harry.

His eyes up to the sky, he stared at the dazzling firmament above our heads. He slipped his tongue between his lips and shoved his hands into his pockets. His mind was elsewhere and I realized I actually knew nothing about him. He knew most of the things I had done in the past, but I never knew what happened in his past. Recalling the few mysterious, he said about him, I zoned out, attempting to understand who the person by my side was for a year.

“It was a few years ago.” He said, shaking me off my thoughts. My eyes gazed up towards him and his face held seriousness, a nostalgic faint light gleamed in his eyes.  “Each time I need to be alone, I come here. It’s just peaceful and it helps me think when I need to.”

The words were supposed to explain me something but they hid something. Harry was very secretive about him and the only thing I knew about his past was the few things he accidentally revealed.

“Uh? Why this place?”
“You’re very curious today.” He pointed out, shaping a sharp smile on his lips.
He stopped his walk and dropped himself to the grass. Comfortably sat with his legs apart, he told me to do so by a shove of his head.
“Yeah, I am. I’ve just realized I know nothing about you.” I smiled at him and took a place next to him. He nodded at my response.
“And you didn’t care anyway.” He laughed it off.

“Yeah, actually. But now you’ve got me interested so continue.”
“I was 16 maybe,” he started with his green eyes intensely looking at me. “Louis and I got fake ID’s to enter the 20’s club, late night. We were drunk as hell and we started messing around. The manager ended up calling cops.”

I knew he wasn’t perfect! However, what kind of mess did he do to make the cops come?
“So the police chased after us. We were so drunk that we couldn’t run properly. Louis disappeared and I came face to face to that brick wall. I was so scared to get caught that I climbed it fast and I ended up here. It was desert here so I stayed here even when the cops stopped looking for me. I spent the night here, sobering up and I start to think over my whole life…”

The recall he seemed to have made him smile. Not just a nostalgic smile. It seemed to have a different significance, as if that night truly affected him. By the way he chuckled when he talked, I could tell he still enjoyed the thought of him making mistakes, didn’t he?

“Then you’ve changed into Mr. Right?”
“No,” he grinned, shaking his head slowly. “Clearly no. I just loved coming here to remind me who I really am.”
“So if I clearly understand, tonight you doubt who you really are?” I questioned a bit hesitantly.

“I’m not sure.” He leant his elbows on his knees. “But I think I want you to know who you really are.”
The response only took the words from my mouth. I didn’t have to know who I was. Deep down I knew who I was and who I wanted to be. However, the fact that Harry thought the person I had always been was fake called me out. For him my whole life was a lie.

A very mocking smile couldn’t be suppressed from my lips. From the frown of his brows, I figured out he didn’t joke about it.
“If you say so, Eve.” He hissed, shrugging off his shoulders. He didn’t insist, which I prefered. If he continued, we’d be arguing.

“I say so.” I repeated with firmness. “So tell me Harry who the real Harry is. The very perfect man or the mysterious guy in front of me right now?”
The question took him aback, shadowing his expression.

“Well, no one’s perfect.” He replied, beating around the bush, the question seemingly making him uncomfortable.
“Oh, Angie is.” It slipped out of my mouth. Regrets filled me but it was too late for me to take back the words. Harry’s face didn’t display any mark of sadness. An ironic smile even appeared on his lips, encouraging me to go on. “I bet she doesn’t fart.”

Harry’s smile gave a place to a hard laughter that I immediately followed. It surprised me how he recovered from his hint of depression. But his smile was just priceless! I loved hearing him laugh and seeing his deep dimples hollow his cheeks. He radiated pure bliss that even his smile provided me a part of his happiness.

“She does.” Harry roared in between his laughter. His revelation extorted the tears out of my eyes. My stomach ached so much that my back landed on the grass. I couldn’t stop laughing. Just thinking of the scene… Eyes closed, hands on my stomach and legs apart, my body couldn’t move anymore.

After long minutes, my ear didn’t perceive Harry’s laugh anymore. I attempted to stop slowly and I barely succeeded. Progressively opening my eyes, I noticed Harry’s eyes settle on me. He stared at me with a very discreet smile on his lips.

“What?” I asked painfully with my aching stomach.
“Err, I really love seeing you laugh.” He declared, running his hand through his long hair.

“Yeah, I don’t laugh often.” I swept the tears away from my eyes and endeavored to sit back up. “But I was picturing your face and that was…”
Unable to find words, my mouth shut to catch my breath. The laughter almost stopped my breathing. He grabbed my hand and helped me sit up.

“Any better?” he inquired, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. Then, his hand descending towards my lower back and he patted to soothe the tenacious pain at my sides.

“Yeah, yeah,” I dried my eyes off and looked at him. He must think I was insane for bursting into laughter for a word.
However, instead of his idiotic mocking face, I was met with the most beautiful expression that I had ever seen on his face. Due the moonlight, the sparkles in his green eyes glistened even more. All the tension on his features faded away, leaving the most authentic beauty from him. In front of such a face, my only thought was locking my lips with his.
He did the first step and crashed his lips against mine. Being kissed by Harry was just the best sensation ever. He carefully drove his hands up to my face to cup my cheeks while he nibbled on my lower lip. I couldn’t explain the feeling up to my stomach. All my insides ached, but the ache different a lot from the previous one that my laughter caused. It was the only enjoyable pain in the world and I only felt it when I was in Harry’s arms.
My eyes fluttering open, I slowly shoved my head back. My eyes met again with his face.

“Shi-t,” he muttered, playing with my hair. Then, he showed me that grass mixed up with my hair and he took them out.
“Why shi-t?” I asked him, realizing there was no reason for him to curse.
“I think… we’re deep into shi-t.” he responded, but it didn’t enlighten my mind about his problem.

His eyes were directed to a precise point. Following the direction, I saw silhouettes away from us under streetlamps. The vision became clearer to me as they walked towards us. But before I could even see who they were, Harry clutched my hand tightly. I immediately got up with his help.

“What’s up?”
“We have to run, let’s go babe.” He pushily said, taking me by the hand. But I couldn’t move until I spotted men in uniforms and dogs running towards us. Fear filled me as I made my first step towards the brick wall.
The distance between the men and I remained considerable. However, the fear of the German shepherds chasing after made my legs go faster.

“I thought there was no one, Harry!” I yelled at him, trying to catch up with his large steps.
“Apparently, there was someone!” he laughed it off, tightening his hand around my wrist.

“You two! Stop running!” One of the security guards yelled, his torch pointed towards us. My eyes focused on the man, I stumbled on a rock, making me fall. Within a second, I was on Harry’s back and he athletically kept up with his previous pace even though I weighed on him.
When we arrive in front of the brick wall, he dropped me down a bit violently. I looked for my shoes but couldn’t find the one that Harry had thrown over the wall. Sighing with frustration, I continued looking for them but he stopped me.
“My shoe is nowhere to be found.”
“You’ll buy another pair.” He gravely responded, taking me by the waist. He pulled me right in front of the brick wall and I climbed it more successfully than the first time. Harry helped me with a shove and I fell one more time on my back on the sidewalk. However, that time, I couldn’t wait for help despite the insistent ache in my back. At my second attempt, I succeeded in getting up. The next second, I noticed the bushes where Harry hid his motorbike and pulled it out of there.

With worry, I saw Harry landing on the sidewalk next to me. He immediately rid the two-wheels and I got behind him. We didn’t even have time to take a breath that we already rolled away from the place. The men had jumped on the walls, too. But they couldn’t catch us anymore.
I snaked my free arm around Harry, the other one keeping the shoe.

“It was close!” he finally yelled, his voice taken by the wind blowing in our direction.
“Yeah, now head back home!” I said, pushing my head against his back.

HIIIIIIIII! I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAP. SORRY BEEN BUSY WITH JOB AND CLASSES. OKAYY I DEFINITELY SHIP HEVE :) WHY CANT I JUST MAKE THEM MARRY? OKAY. I SHUT UP. ANYWAY, DO YOU LOVE THE CHAP? TELL ME AND VOTE PLEASE!
OMG HARRY’s CLOTHES AT THE AMA’s LOOKED LIKE … A TABLECLOTH. :,)
I STARTED DRIVING-SCHOOL THIS WEEK AND THERE’S THIS HOT GUY IN MY CLASS. WHY IS HE SO HOT???? WHY AM I SO UGLY?????! NO I REALLY DON’T CARE TBH.
I’VE JUST WATCHED THIS IS US AND LISTENED TO THE WHOLE ALBUM SO IM KINDA EMOTIONAL RN. ;’’’’’)))))
VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE BABES! PLEASE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Insecure By Shyla

Fanfiction

1.6M 47.2K 107
Sara Andrews has always had image issues but now that she's a senior in high school everything seems to be falling apart around her. When she finally...
11.1K 342 38
Harry Styles is a femine 17 year old boy who is starting over at a new school due to his mother wanting him out of her house. He doesn't show that he...
185K 3.1K 32
"Hey do you remember my Mum telling you my brother is coming to visit for my birthday?" Gemma says taking her dishes to the kitchen sink. "Yeah I do...
79.4K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!