Dangerous Work[On Hold]

By Mintyhippo95

She is wanted everywhere throughout the city of New York. 'Avalanche', as some know her by because she gets r... More

Characters
Prologue
Avalanche
Tickets
Crown of Corona
Summer Gala
Slumber Party?!?
Sleep Over Day 2
Pink Panther
Artemis
Operation Jelsa
Checkup
The Golden Hook
Welcome to the Nightmares
Elsa
Happy Halloween
Returning the Favor
Friends
Sacrifice
First Heist
Fairytales
Birthday
Tragedies Bring People Together
Ruby Rose
Operation
I'll Take Care of You
Runaway
Heist
Give her a Chance
What Have You Done!!!!!
Ring
Welcome to the Family
First Date
Stay Away
Gone
Diabolical Plan
Be Patient
First Snowfall
Pocahontas's Necklace
Finally Ready
Explanation
Christmas Eve
Flight to France
Mona Lisa
Concert
The Love Lock Bridge
Your Idiot...... Forever
Never Leaving
A Lottle
Perfect Little Creation
Family Reunion
Day at the Cabin
Identity Revealed

Wedding

1.1K 48 15
By Mintyhippo95

Elsa's POV

I woke up fairly early in the morning and groaned. Why does the sun have to come up so quick?!

Then this sudden chill came over me, and I sprinted to my toilet. I made it just in time to throw up.

This damn morning sickness!!!!

Anyway, after I was done throwing up my insides, I flushed to toilet and decided to get ready for Merida's wedding today. Still can't believe wild woman is getting married, but then again, whenever she was around Hiccup she seemed tame.

I stepped in my shower and stayed in there for a while. It felt so relaxing, and lately I have been stressed. Mainly with the mood swings. Hans hasn't sent us on any heists because we lost another 10 agents, and the Nightmares can't afford to lose anymore. He has also been putting a lot of pressure on Jack to keep the cops off of the Nightmares, and I know Jack is trying his hardest. Pitch and Hans thinks there is a traitor in the Nightmares, but they don't know who.

I just hope that traitor stays hidden, and brings down the Nightmares. Then again I would be going down with them, and I'm pregnant. The very moment you give birth to a child in jail they take it away, don't even let you see it. That would kill me.

After around 45 minutes in the shower, I stepped out and started to get ready. I put on really light smoky makeup. Then I walked into my walk in closet, and put on the bridesmaid dress. It was a light purple high neckline dress. The exterior was lace, there was a diamond belt around the waist, and it came down to a little above my knees.

I curled my hair, then slipped on silver heels and a pair of diamond earrings. After that I threw on a white fur coat and grabbed my bag.

Lets just get this long day over with.

I wasn't too thrilled about today, mainly because of the fact that I was going to tell Jack I was pregnant. I didn't know how he was going to react.

Yeah he talks about having a family all the time, but it is one thing to say it, it is another thing to actually have it happen.

Still I can't keep it from him. That just isn't right, and eventually he is going to find out. Especially when this tiny stomach of mine that he always says is too small turns into a watermelon.

My train of though was cut off when I arrived at the church. I parked my car and walked in, for the most part is was empty. I heard someone scream though, and I ran through the hallway. I saw Jack running out of Mers room, and stuff being thrown at him.

"Man, that nervous?" I asked when she slammed the door.

"Yeah." he chuckled, "You look beautiful by the way." he said.

"Thank you." I smiled, "You look dashing........ do you have your tracker on?"

"Yeah, Hiccup and Mer are both here, and I don't trust anyone else enough to watch it yet alone understand." he said.

"One moment then." I yanked off my tracker, and left it in the girls bathroom. Then I ran to Jack, who had his arms open. Moment I reached him, he engulfed me in a tight embrace.

"I missed you." he said in my hair.

"I missed you too." I said. He gave me a lingering passionate kiss, and didn't part until we were both breathless.

"Jack, I need to tell you something before I deal with wild woman."

"What?! Did Hans pull something on you?!" he said.

"No.... nothing like that. It's just.......... hmmmm........... when you said you wanted kids, were you serious?"

"Yeah, I love kids." he smiled, "Just think, one day, we'll have some of our own."

"Sooner than you think." I nervously chuckled, and he looked at me confused.

"Jack, I'm pregnant." I said, and he literally froze. His face was just in shock, and he was looking at the wall.

"Jack?" I said, "Jack come on." I said.

"Y-You...... W-we.............." he stuttered out.

"We're going to have a child." I said.

Then within a blink of an eye, he was doing cartwheels, backflips, random dance moves, and shouting like crazy.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed.

This time I was just staring at him shocked. I think this is the best way any man has handled the fact that he got a girl pregnant.

"Jack, calm down before you hurt yourself." I said, and he flipped towards me, and crashed his lips onto mine. This kiss was short because both of us ended up smiling.

"God! How far along are you?!" he said.

"Only around 3 weeks." I said, and was literally smiling ear to ear.

"I can't even begin to express how happy I am."

"Don't worry, that backflips said it all." I chuckled, "Now I have to go put on my tracker again, and help bridezilla."

"Okay, be safe. That woman is crazy." he said.

"Hey, I'm a survivor." I said, "Now go help Hiccup, the wedding starts in like an hour."

"Yeah, I love you two." he smiled.

"We love you too." I chuckled, then pecked his lips. After that I went and put on the locket with the tracker in it, then knocked on Mer's door.

"Merida, it is Elsa. Punch me in the gut or hurt me, I swear to God I will murder you." I said, then stepped in. Merida was pacing back and forth nervously, and pulling on her wild hair.

"Mer, what is wrong?"

"Nervous." she said.

"Come on, out with it." I said.

"What if he wakes up one morning and realize he made a mistake. He is marrying a criminal after all." she said.

"Merida, he loves you. Come on, he helps you with heists just so he knows you are safe. He is head over heels for you, now we only have an hour to get you ready. Come on." I said.

"Fine, do your worst." she grumbled.

I helped her slip on her white ivory off the shoulder garden bride gown and her white heels, then I forced her to sit down at the vanity. I put on light makeup on her that made her eyes really stand out. Then I straightened all of her wild hair and pinned it all up into an elegant updo.

"There, grab your bouquet and lets do this."

She nodded and looked terrified.

"Merida, calm your ass down or I will beat the shit out of you and drag your ass down that aisle."

"Your pregnant." she said.

"Doesn't mean I can't kick your ass." I said. She looked at me for a while, then grabbed her bouquet then we walked out.

All of the grooms and bridesmaids were waiting. I saw Jack and his face lit up like a kid on Christmas. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey, how was wild woman?"

"Easy. I may be pregnant, but I an still beat the shit out of her." I chuckled, "Just a little pep talk and threatening, and voilà!"

He chuckled, and kissed me quickly.

"Then come on. Let's get this wedding started!" I chuckled at his excitement and we all got in line.

Hiccup was already there, and one by one we all walked up there to join him. Once we were all in position, Merida walked down the aisle.

Because her family was dead, Hiccup's father was walking her down the aisle, and he was huge! Compared to him, Hiccup looks like a talking fishbone.

Anyway, I watched as they said their vows and kissed, and tears flowed out of my eyes. All I have wanted for such a long time is to see my loved ones happy.

Jack looked across at me and mouthed, 'I love you' at me. I mouthed, 'I love you too' to him, then everyone left to go to the reception party.

I had personally helped pay for most of it because this is Merida and Hiccup here. I wanted them to have the best wedding. The party was at this huge mansion, the decorations were themed indoor forest.

I smiled at how everything turned out. I love interior decorating, so this made me happy.

"Hey, want to dance?" Jack asked from behind.

"Your tracker. We aren't at the wedding anymore." I said softly, and he nodded in realization.

Since Merida and Hiccup were going on their Honeymoon after this, I wouldn't be able to see Jack for over a month. I sighed and glanced at my stomach.

I can't stay in the Nightmares much longer. I only have around 2 months and 1 week until I start showing or maybe less. Hans isn't observant, but he stares at my body constantly, so he is going to notice a baby bump.

No, I was going to figure out a way. I had to. I want this baby so bad, and I was going to fight for it. I'll think of something to do about Anna, then again I always think of the best stuff when I'm under a lot of pressure.

I sigh and sit down at the table with all of the other bridesmaids. I don't know any of them, and they went on about the dumbest things. One of them kept wondering if dogs had brains.

Of course dogs have brains! Didn't that girl ever take an anatomy class or read a book on anatomy?

I looked around and noticed I had no idea who anyone here was. Then again, Elsa didn't really go out a lot and Elizabeth only went out for food or drinks. I avoided people constantly.

"Elsa, come on. Dance with me." Jacks said from behind.

"Jack.........."

"Come on, the best man is allowed one dance with the maid of honor." he said.

I chuckled and got up. We walked onto the dance floor, then started to dance. I leaned my head against his chest and took in his scent. I missed this, a lot. Just being close to him. I wonder if we lived together, would it still be this way?

I actually lost track of how long we were like this. It could have been minutes or hours, either way I didn't care, I just never wanted to stay like this and never leave.

"Elsa, you want to come over to my place tonight?" Jack asked.

I was about to answer, when someone answered for me.

"Sorry, but she is going to be spending it with me. I am her boyfriend after all." a cold voice said. I turned and gasped. Hans!

He pushed Jack off of him, then men came and started dragging him away. I tried to get to him, but Hans was holding me back.

"You meet me at my place at 12 o'clock tonight or else we kill him and your sister." he said, then walked out. I listened to Jack screaming my name, and I knew I was crying. Everyone was looking at me, but I didn't care. I walked up to Merida and Hiccup who looked just as worried as me.

"Please, please help me." I said.

"What do you need us to do?" Hiccup asked.

"I need you to kill some people, to kidnap three people, and get Jack." I said, "I'll get Hans."

"Elsa, what is the plan here?" Merida asked.

I stood there thinking for a few brief seconds then looked at them. I dragged them into an empty room and locked the door.

"Okay, I just made this up literally in 15 seconds so it has a lot of issues. The plan is...."

Jack's POV

I was standing here dancing with my wife and child.... child, our child. I love the sound of that.

I can't believe she is pregnant, and we are going to have a baby. At first when I heard I thought I was hearing things or I was dreaming, but this is actually happening. We are starting a family!

I am worried about what we are going to do with the whole Nightmare situation, but we'll think of something. Worst case scenario, we can fake our deaths and move away.

Elsa really looked beautiful tonight. The pale purple dress complimented her pale skin, her long hair was down in beautiful curls, she had on just the right amount of makeup, just perfection.

I am sad that I won't be able to see her for over a month, because you know, she is pregnant and I should be around to help her through it.

"Elsa, you want to come over to my place tonight?" I asked.

She opened her mouth to answer, then someone started talking.

"Sorry, but she is going to be spending it with me. I am her boyfriend after all." a cold voice said. I turned and gasped. Hans!

He pushed me off of her, then men came and started dragging me away. I struggled against them, and Elsa was trying to reach me, but Hans held her back.

Was he going to hurt her!!!!

I screamed her name terrified of what is going on in the room, and not a single sound came out.

OH GOD!

I fought back even harder, but there were 7 guys on me. They tied me up and threw me into a van. They took me somewhere across town, and chained me up in this pitch black room. Like I seriously couldn't see a thing.

"Cozy?" Hans's voice said.

"I've had worse." I replied.

"We'll see. You see this room is a very special one. Whenever an agent disobeys and disappoints, we take them to one of these buildings, and torture them for days, and some of them never leave. Each Nightmare has their own room, and this, this room is Elsa's." he said, then the lights turned on. I gasped in horror.

There was dried pools of blood on the floor, dried blood smeared across the walls, patchs of old torn off skin and hair over the floor too.

This was all hers!

He chuckled at my reaction.

"Surprising isn't it. Most agents never make it to half of the stuff we did to her, but she is a fighter. You see in my eyes, everyone is like a horse. Strong, independent, free, stubborn, and feisty. The only way to train them, is to break them. I have been trying to whip that fight out of her for years now, but she always found something to hold on to. She is unbreakable you see, but you, you are not." he chuckled.

"You are a monster." I glared at him.

"That is the thing with unbreakable stuff, it is amusing doing unspeakable things to them, but after a while it gets boring. You start to wonder is it even worth keeping them around." he smirked.

"What did you do to her?" I hissed.

"I slit her throat, she's dead." he said, and I felt like my insides were shattering.

"No." I whispered softly while letting tears stream down my face. She is dead. My wife and child are dead!

"I'm going to go, and when I get back we shall see are you as strong as your former partner." he said then walked out the door.

Moment he was gone I started sobbing in here alone.

Why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 2.2K 26
The story takes place months after Elsa has found her happiness. After reports of crystallized black ash are found sweeping through Arendelle, pe...
135K 5.2K 24
(Book 3) After a long journey of different, extraordinary worlds, the team return back in Arendelle. But in their present absence, evil was plotted...
7.5K 261 21
Elsa Aren believed that true love only exists in fairytales and not in the real life world but she then meets Jack Overland Frost,Jack is handsome,fu...
84.7K 3K 41
Elsa Winters could be easily described as perfect. She has a great family, awesome friends, a secured future, beautiful looks, and above it all, she...