Crimson Eyes [Akashi Seijuuro...

By Yuki_Akacchi

Nijimura Sorano, the younger sister of Nijimura Shuzo was a normal middle school girl. Her life wasn't specia... More

Trapped by his crimson eyes
We met again
An unexpected Encounter
A Day Full of Embarrassment
An Uncomfortable Ride
An Uncomfortable Ride (Part II)
Pictures
Preliminaries
Troublesome Day
You make my Life more Enjoyable
First Date
Confrontation
Preconditions
Be mine
Overnight stay
Interrogation
Declaration of Love
A Fateful Accident
Revelation
"I want to go back to the old days"
"I love you too, Sorano"
#TakeAStand
"Who are you?"
Rules and Mistakes
Sorrow and Pleasure
From lie to lie
'Try to Accept'
Reunion
Changes
Regret
A new start
Rakuzan High School
Unavoidable Revelation
An unexpected gift
Moving forward
Memories
Sequel
Alternative Sequel Part I

Rivals

2.4K 85 96
By Yuki_Akacchi

'I think i will never get used to it' I rubbed the spot on the back of my hand, where Akashi kissed me a moment before.

I started to walk to the front door of grandma's house. A short moment i searched for the key in my bag. After I have found it, I unlocked the door and entered the house.

"Grandma, I am back" I shouted.

"I know, my dear" Grandma's voice respond from the living room, which was near the frontdoor.

'Oh no! Please don't tell me she watched us!' I thought.

Hesitately I made my way to the living room. When I entered, I saw her standing by the window.

'I knew it' I mentally screamed.

She noticed me and turned into my direction. "I'm glad that you are back save"

"Thank you, grandma. How have you been?"

"I am alright. Come, take a seat. Than we can talk a bit"

"Okay" I walked to couch and plopped onto it.

"I had made some cookies. Do you want some?" Grandma asked while standing next to me.

"Of course" i smiled happily. I would never reject the cookies from her, because they are the best. Grandma headed to the kitchen and brought some cookies, served them on the table and took a seat across to me.

"Are there any news from Tokyo?"

"Not really. Father's condition is unchanged but stable, Mum is working too much, Shuzo is busy with his basketball practice and Shirou..." I sighed. "He is a lazy baka like always" I explained.

Grandma laughed out loud "He will never change"

"That's true. But he reminds me more and more of Shuzo" I commented.

"I see... By the way" She paused a moment. "Who was the handsome looking redhead who brought you here?" She asked unceremoniously.

I choked on the cookie in my mouth, my cheeks started to flush one more time. "H-he is only a t-team member from Shuzo. There was nothing strange about it" i tried to play it down.

"Really? It didn't look that way. How's his name?" I took a deep breath to calm me down before I started the explanation.

"It's really nothing. When I walked to the station, i met him accidentally. He said, he was on the way to Tatsuno too and offered me to drove me here by his car. His name is Akashi Seijuuro"

"Akashi, hmmm? Oh before I forgot. Sorano, yesterday was a tall boy with light brown hair and green eyes here. He said you'd know him. He told me his name, but I forgot it. Sorry. I think I really get old now"

"A boy you said? Hmmm, maybe it was Toma"

"I think that was his name"

"But what did he want?" I asked clueless.

"He didn't say anything about it to me. But he looked disappointed that you weren't here"

"Hmmm. I'll go and message him" I went to my room and sat down on the chair at my desk.

'Hey Toma. I'm back from Tokyo. Grandma told me you where here yesterday. Did you wanted something important? Sorano' I pressed the button to send the message.

I put my smartphone on the desk and decided to study a bit, not expecting a quick answer.

After 10 minutes of studying my phone sounded out loud . I checked the display and saw a message from Toma on it.

'Hey Sorano-chan. Don't worry, I only wanted to hang out with you. See you tomorrow at school. Toma'

I frowned at his message. 'Really?'

Timeskip

Monday morning was like always, I woke up early, prepared some breakfast, get ready for school and waved goodbye to grandma. I got out of the house and stopped immediately at the sight of the tall boy with light brown hair.

'That was unexpected' I walked up to him. "Good morning Toma! What are you doing here?"

"Good morning, Sorano-chan. Let's walk to school together" after speaking this he turned around and walked ahead.

I ran after him "Wait!"

I catched up to him and we walked side by side.

"Ne Toma, are you okay?"

"Yeah, why are you asking?" He frowned.

"In the last year we never walked to school together. You always said it's too bothersome. And it's true, you live in the opposide direction to me. So why are taking so much afford only to walk to school with me?" I blurted out.

Toma stopped with widened eyes and blushed lightly. He didn't respond for a few seconds, only observing me. Then he sighed and started walking again.

"Toma?" He turned his head into my direction. "Because I feel like it" A light smile on his face. I tilted my head a bit to the right side and frowned.

We arrived at school after a few minutes and headed to my classroom. "Say Sorano-chan. What are you doing after school?" Toma asked.

"Nothing special" I shrugged.

"Then let's hang out together, okay?"

"Sure. Do you want to go somewhere?" I stopped at the entrance of my classroom.

"Not really. Let's stay at your house. So, see you later" he winked at me and waved a short goodbye.

My gaze followed him until he disappeared behind the next corner.

"Well, what should I say about this" I murmured while opening the door.

Just as the door was wide open, Mariko jumped at me, put her right arm on my shoulder and pulled me closer to her. "Good morning, Sorano! You made me wait too long. Tell me the news from the weekend"

"There's nothing I could tell you" I fibbed. But she weren't Mari if she wouldn't noticed my little lie.

"Heh, really?" A wide grin rised on her face. "Well, than let me tell you a secret! I ... "

Before she could say anything I interuped her "I am sure I don't want to hear it"

"If you don't want to hear it, than tell me what I want to hear or else I won't stop"

"And what could that be?" I asked innocently.

"Don't play dumb, I know you met him"

"Fine, you're right. But only for a short time"

"Not long you say? For me it doesn't look that way. Ups" she covered her mouth with her hands.

"W-w-what? You saw us?" My eyes widened and I blushed immediately. "Please don't tell anyone, okay?" I clapped my hands together and bowed to Mari.

"Then tell me what I want to know and I will shut my mouth" Mari said triumphant.

"Okay but only two questions" I sighed at my lost.

"Yeaaah!!! Okay than. Hmmm. I wonder what exactly I should ask you?" Mari put her left hand index finger up to her cheek and looked at the ceiling.

"How about: what have you two done together?" Kimiko leaned over Mariko's shoulder and Kyoko walked to Mariko's other side. All three of them stared at me.

"You are not involved, Kimiko-chan" I glared at her.

"Then I ask you the same question" Mariko smirked.

"W-what? No!!!" I crossed my arms.

"If you refuse to answer the question, I am allowed to tell everyone what I saw, right?" Mariko said teasingly.

I started to panic. "No, you can't! Okay i'll answer your question. But can we talk in a quieter place when we have break?"

"Jup. The lession starts soon anyway" Mariko noticed.

We went to our seats and sat down. I glanced to Mariko with an annoyed expression on my face, only to realize that she was whispering something to Kimiko and Kyoko. They turned their head into my direction and looked at me mischievously.

'Oh shit. What are they planning now again?' I questioned myself worriedly.

Finally the lession began.

Timeskip

The Bell rang, break time. Forthwith Mariko and Kimiko stood beside me, pulled me up and dragged me to a silent corner on the schoolyard. Kyoko followed us at some distance.

"Now, tell us!" They said in unison a bit too excited.

I sighed and told them about my weekend. While explaining my cheeks heated up only from the memories of him. I decided it were the best for me that I don't tell them all of it. So I omitted that he took my hand or that that he told the other boy I were his girlfriend or that he want to go on a date with me. I even ignored the fact that he kissed me on my forehead.

When I finished, they put their heads together and whispered something. Then they looked back at me.

"Okay, second question: Do you want to see him again?" Mariko asked.

I blinked a few times before Kimiko said "and you have to tell us the truth"

My cheeks turned into a dark red nuance "I-i-if I want to s-see him again?"

Both of them grinned wide. "Okay forget the quesion. You're reaction told us more than enough" Kimiko teased.

"And one more thing: I have never saw you two together" Mariko blurted out.

"Whaaaat!" I yelled at her. "That was a bluff? You three are the worst" I stood up, ran away and left them behind.

"Maybe we have overdid it today" I heard Kyoko saying.

'I can't believe I got fooled by her again' I thought depressed.

The school bell rang and signaled the start of the next lession.

After school I ran home alone to prevent to walk home with these three devils which I consider as my best friends.

At home I threw my school bag in one of the corner of my room. Luckily today I haven't homework to do.

I went to the kitchen where my grandma was.

"How was your day, Sorano?" She asked me.

"Awful. I am glad that this school day finally ended" I whined.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Grandma asked worried.

"No, I don't want to. But don't worry, it was only bad because Mariko and Kimiko teased me again"

"Than i am relieved. Do you mind helping me to bake and decorate this cake?"

"I'll help you gladly" I gave a small smile.

The next thirty minutes we bake the cake, the decoration wasn't done when suddenly the door bell rang. I went to the front door, opened it and saw Toma who stood at the entrance. "Hey Sorano"

"Hey Toma. What are you... Ah I forgot. Sorry" I clapped my hands together and leaned forwards.

"Don't worry" he waved it aside. "Bad day, huh?"

"Hai. Come in" I offered him.

He walked in and followed me to the kitchen. "Grandma, can I leave the rest to you? I have a guest"

Grandma looked at Toma, her eyes rested on him for a moment. "You are the boy from saturday, right?"

"Yes, I am Toma. Nice to meet you" he answered.

"Nice to meet you too. Have a nice time you two"

"Thank you, Grandma" I said and went to my room, followed by Toma.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked him.

His gaze went through my room and rested on my video game console. "Let's play some games"

"Fine" I started a game and plopped on the floor, Toma sat down right next to me.

Time went by so fast and we totally enjoyed to play, to talk and to laugh that we didn't noticed it was already time for dinner.

"Sorano! Toma! Dinner is ready!" Grandma called.

Both of us snapped out and looked to the clock on my wall. We looked back to each other and started to giggle.

We went to the dinning room where grandma had served the meal.

"Toma, I hope you will stay and eat dinner with us?" Grandma invited him.

"Hai. But after dinner I have do go home. It's getting late"

All of us that down and started eating.

After dinner Toma and I cleaned the dishes. When we had finished, we headed to the front door and went outside.

"Thank you, Toma. It was really funny today" I gave him a short bow.

I straightened up, some of the strands of my hair covered my face. But before I could place it behind my ear, Toma walked a step closer, rised his hand and put my hair behind my ear.

"I enjoyed it too. Let's repeat this" He patted my head, a light blush on his cheeks.

"See you tomorrow, Toma" I smiled at him, happy for having my best friend back in my life again.

His eyes widened and his face got redder. "Hai, see you tomorrow. Have a nice rest. Bye" he turned around and walked home.

"Bye Toma" I shouted and waved at him.

Timeskip

In the next two days nothing special happened. It was wednesday and school had already ended.

We were on our way home. With we I mean Toma, Mariko, Kimiko, Kyoko and myself. Yes, I talked to them again. They are my best friends after all.

"What are you doing today? Want to do something?" I asked them.

"Sorry, Sora-chan. I have to look after my younger sister. Maybe next time" Kyoko stated.

"We have to pass too. Today is lacrosse training " Mariko excused herself and Kimiko.

I looked up to Toma who was walking on my left side. "What about you?"

"I am free today" "Yeay" I jumped happily.

"Then let's go in the city today" he suggested "Okay, where shall we meet?".

"I'll pick you up at your house" he said and turned to the street on the left side which guided him to his home. "See you later"

"Okay, bye" I waved at him. "Bye Toma" The three of them said in unison.

"You two are really on good terms again" Kimiko noticed.

"Huh? Yeah. It feels like last year and if he haven't distanced himself the last few month"

"Are you sure it isn't more th..." Mariko began but was stopped by Kyoko, who put her hand on Mariko's shoulder and shook her head. "Forget what I wanted to say" she said short.

I frowned shortly, shrugged and then continued my way home.

At home I immediately started to make my homework, not wasting time with other things. I have just finished them as the door bell rang.

'Perfect timing' I thought.

I ran to the door and opened it. "Hi Toma. Shall we go?" He nodded.

"Grandma, I am off. See you later" I said to Grandma who was in the living room. "Have a nice time, dear" she answered.

We walked down the streets and went into some shops. We searched for new video games which we could play another day. Luckily, we found one.

Toma even dragged me in some fashion shops.

In one of them I found a black shirt with a cute kitty on it. "You would look cute in it" Toma stated, put his hand on my shoulders and pulled me to the dressing rooms. "Put it on" He shoved me inside, shut the door and waited for me outside.

After changing, I came out shyly and showed him the shirt. "You look cute" He said, his cheeks were flushed light pink like mine. "Thank you" I scurried back to the dressing room.

We went to the cash point. As I wanted to pay it, Toma gave the cashier the money first. The cashier put the shirt into a bag and gave it to him.

"Here, this is for you" he gave me the bag.

"Arigatõ Toma" I smiled thankfully at him.

We left the fashion shop and went down the street even further, when we stopped at a candy shop.

"Woah, look. They're so cute" I showed at the small figures made of marizpan, which stood behind the window.

"You're rig..." "But they are so expensive" I interrupted him.

I was so faszinated by them that it took me some time to recognize the person who stood behind me.

In the reflection of the window I finally noticed a person with red hair. I turned around, only to see the only one boy with the most captivating crimson eyes I have ever met. "A-akashi-kun?"

"Hello Nijimura-san" he took my hand a placed a small kiss on the back. "It's a pleasure to meet you again"

My cheeks reddened fast. 'I really never get used to it'

"I-it's a pleasure to meet you too. A-are you having a business meeting again?"

"Yes, I had. I was already on my way back to Tokyo when I saw you. So I ordered my driver to stop" I glanced over his shoulder to the familiar black car.

"And what are you doing here?" He asked me. My glance wandered back to him.

"I spend some time with one of my best friends" I showed to Toma.

Akashi looked up to him. Both of them tensed up and started to glared at each other.

'Huh? What's up with them?' A short moment my eyes hushed from boy to boy, but then I shrugged and directed my attention back to the cute sweets behind the window.

Both of them noticed it and looked intensively at me. Akashi's eyes followed my glance to the window and the sweet figures behind it. He smirked shortly and started to move. He entered the candy shop and after a short moment he came out with a small white box in his hand. He stopped before me and handed it to me. "A small present for you"

Curiosity grabbed me and I opened it slowly. I looked inside. My eyes lightened up at the sight of the small cute looking cat. I looked up at Akashi with a bright smile "Arigatõ, Akashi-kun"

"A cute cat for an adorable girl" he commented with a light smile on his lips. Hearing those words made my cheeks and ears heat up again. My heart started to beat in a faster pace.

'Gosh, he has done it again' I averted my eyes and tried to calm down myself while putting the box inside the bag in my other hand.

Unfortunately, he didn't give me the chance to calm down. He stepped a bit closer, tilted my head up with his thumb and index finger and looked straight in my eyes.

Toma's eyes widened at this scence.

"This weekend starts the preliminaries. You'll come and cheer for us, right?" He was still holding my chin as I replied "O-of course"

"Good" he leaned in closer, his lips a few inches away from my left ear. I could feel his hot breath. "And this weekend I will tell you the day when we go on our date" he whispered that only I could hear it.

My eyes widened and the heat rised up to my face again. My heart started to beat so fast that it felt like it would jump out of my body.

Suddenly I was pulled back. I looked back at the one who was holding my left arm. "Toma?"

"She is not yours" he said with an angry voice. He was surrounded by a dark aura and looked down at Akashi.

Akashi on the other hand glanced up to Toma and glared at him annoyed. Then his eyes wandered to me and observed me intensively. I couldn't stand his gaze, so i looked down on the ground and bite my lower lip. His lips formed into a smirk.

"You're right. She is not mine.

But she will be soon!"

Author's note:

Yeay, my lazy self finally finished this chapter. Well, actually I am quite busy xD

I'm sorry it took two weeks again to write and update this part *bows bows*

Hmmm. Somehow I get the feeling that this chapter lacks of something!? What do you guys thing?

THANK YOUUUUU SO MUUUUCH FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING *HUGS HUGS*

UNTIL NEXT TIME :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3K 32
* Used to start out as [GoM x OC] but then confirmed to be [Akashi x OC]* (10/12/2015:I have decided the pairing but I won't reveal it to prevent spo...
146K 5.3K 40
Disclaimer of Akashi Seijuro or kuroke's basketball. Some of the scenes of KnB may be here and I do own of mine plot too. Might be OOC. Akashi Sei...
83.5K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...
2.3K 58 19
KNB X OC (but also a self insert, you can self insert yourself in the position of the OC, if that's what you like.) Amethyst Azalea. Hard working, in...