Business (completed) |H.S|

By Into1D

1D watty awards winner | Completed| Harry Styles is a psychology student with a bright future, but when his m... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Thank you and announcements :)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ
Chapter 36
TEARS
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 63 + thank you so much
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Final Chapter
Sequel (Please read)
New book: Between Devil and Satan

Chapter 57

1.3K 70 20
By Into1D

HEY EVERYONE! THANK YOU FOR 45.5K ;) SORRY ITS VVV SHORT :/

***WARNING MATURE CONTENT***

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE.

- Get Hard -

*57*

Evelyn's POV

During that night of total boredom in prospect, Styles made it so good, so unexpected. He juggled with my feelings like an expert. But that wasn't negative. On the contrary. I loved the way he played. He was strong, full of passion, weakening me each second as he held me closer. My legs were about to give out as he seized my hips to break the small inch between us. Our bodies collided. I felt his bulge against my lower belly, providing heat all over my center.

"Your lips taste wine," he remarked as he broke our heated kiss. I smiled at him and nodded my head to say yes.

"Yours whiskey?" I wasn't really sure but I was pretty sure he had at least a few shots of any drink.

"No, vodka." He chuckled and placed a small kiss on my nose, earning a giggle from me.

From his acts and his words, I couldn't believe he wasn't drunk. Plus, his eyes became reddish. But even before placing a second thought to his probable drunkenness, his lips were smashed on mine and his tongue in my mouth.

The fear of weakness he induced into my habitual domination with men pushed me to attempt taking the control. I dragged him into the room by the collar of his patterned shirt. That made him smile against my lips. I heard him kick the door close. Somehow, we ended up on the couch where he laid me down. There was no need to explain anything between us. The kisses we shared were enough to show how much we desired each other. This desire we tried to burn by being with other persons.

Styles hovered over me, attacking my neck with gorgeous lips. He sucked on my neck and that surprised me enough to make me whimper.

"And Angie?" the f-ucking stupid question escaped my lips as I panicked. He surely was drunk. Did he even know what he was doing? However, I realized that even if Angie would be between us. The hope that he never heard my words grew in me however, he did hear me! His response consisted into another kiss deeper to bury my stupid question back into my throat. He decided that it was a cold case. As long as he didn't feel guilty, I wouldn't give much care.

"Let's bring you into your bedroom." He whispered into my ear, taking advantage to slightly bite my earlobe. "This couch isn't large enough for us."

My feelings were shattered, messy as he brought me into his muscular arms. He held me in bridal style with not much difficult.

"And this couch cost £ 13 000 so we better not mess up with it."

On our way to my bedroom, I observed his face, his eyes, his hair, his chest, his arms... Fascination for his soft but manly features grew even more inside me. And he noticed it, giving a sharp smirk on his lips that reddened at the contact of my lipstick.

I only realized he set me down when the softness of the mattress and cushions under my back touched me. His eyes trailed on me from head to toe. I wasn't wearing anything sexy. There was nothing appealing in my woman suit. However, the way he stared at me proved me he found me enough desirable. He climbed on the bed, getting rid of his boots. My heart jumped in exaltation as his hands seized my hips.

Harry's POV

Dam-n! I wanted to take her straight away. It was all she seemed to be waiting for. But Evelyn Sethi needed another type of treat to take her from her habits. She was used to being straight at the point for everything but that couldn't happen with me. I wanted to hear her beg more than usually. I take the control!

I kissed her neck and smelled her sensual perfume. F-uck! I was already losing control with her, just because of her perfume. One arm helped me hovering over her while and the other one unbuttoned the shirt under her open-jacket slowly, in the most torturous way possible.

She suddenly sat up and threw her jacket fast to the ground. Her half-unbuttoned shirt displayed some parts of her bra.

"You're so eager, babe." I hissed, grabbing her hips with my two hands as I knelt down in front of her, her thighs in between mine.

"And you such a tease, Harry." She said and she kissed me. I cupped my hands around her face as I heard my name from her lips. Just hearing her call me Harry so spontaneously was enough to tighten my boxers. How could I even try to tease her more after that?

"Bear with it," I told her, trying to forget her voice saying my name.

I finished unbuttoning her classy shirt and she removed it for me. Always in hurry.

My eyes lingered on her in a black bra covering too much the perky breasts. But I got rid of it as fast as possible and within a minute, she did the same to my shirt. She kept her fascination for my tattoos, her eyes lingered on them. But I tilted her chin up to look into my eyes. I swore I couldn't stop myself from taking her anymore as her eyes eagerly deepened into mine.

I pushed her to lie back down. I took her pants off with no difficulty, showing me blue knickers.

"What's this? You don't like matching underwears?"

"If I knew you were coming, I'd have prepared myself." A smile was drawn on her red lips and her face blushed even more.

She attempted to take my pants off but I didn't let her. Still in hurry.

"Babe, if I wanted to fu-ck you right away. We'd be at our second ride." I told her, observing her face falling into disappointment. "But that doesn't mean you won't get fun."

Shi-t, I loved the way she was naked in front of me. This beautiful girl at my mercy. She was impatiently waiting for me to make a move. But I loved that. I loved her eagerness for sex.

I removed her last piece of clothing. The last barrier down, I definitely couldn't stop myself anymore. I straddled her and pressed kisses on her lips, her neck, her shoulders, her breasts where I lingered for so long. She exhaled heavily, caressing my back to push me further against her soft skin. It got me even harder in my boxers. I could nibble on her tits forever but I travelled down to her belly.

"Oh, Harry." She moaned helplessly as I spread her legs in front of me. My eyes jumped from her folds to her impatient face.

"Goddamit Eve!" I slurred and pushed a hard kiss against her clit. Her first reaction was closing her legs around me. I loved having such effect on her. She gave up her love of domination only in bed and hopefully only with me. Evelyn gripped my hair and that only pushed me to spread kisses all over her pussy. She rolled her hips, whimpering as I multiplied the kisses on the hot and wet folds, my nose brushing her skin in the process. Her moans increased and my excitement did so. Having her murmuring my name all the time so erotically was just a big satisfaction.

I spread her legs wider and decided to lap her folds up once, earning a groan from her. Twice, and I swore her orgasm was about to be reached.

"Oh my God Harry. Keep going." She said, losing her tug at my hair.

I chose to get up and unbuckled my belt. This time, I had to get inside her.

This craving for her body grew so much in months. Months without sex. However, my kind of hunger wasn't the only reason. There was something about her that never left me still. She literally messed up with my mind for months.

"Shi-t, you must be kidding me." She groaned in disappointment while I contemplated her.

I pressed my lips against her for a deep kiss and that stopped her from complaining. Her hands fast reached my jeans and pulled the zip down. She would never fail to amaze me. I broke our kiss to remove her hands from my jeans and finished taking jeans and boxers off by myself.

"Spread those legs again for me." I ordered and she immediately did it. How the world can turn upside down! She followed the order I gave her.

"You're still taking your pills, right?" I questioned into her ear.

She seemed astonished by the way her eyes grew bigger. However, she nodded her head in response.

"Working for you for a few days was enough to know all your habits."

She smiled.

"Such a great assistant." She complimented.

"Ready babe?"

There was no time to waste, I knew she was on pills from all the little things I had noticed in her bathroom a couple days ago.

"More than ready." She smiled. That was my passport for our ride.

I seized my length and brushed the tip against her intimate parts. Her eyes flashed me a pushy but happy glare. With a move, I pulled myself into her. Her eyes closed and her lips parted showed me I only had to begin. I groaned heavily as I pulled out. Grabbing her hips, I started to thrust into her at a slow pace.

I lay onto her arched body, taking her hands into mine as I kept moving inside of her. Her mouth let escape sharp whimpers, as I pressed my lips against the skin of her neck. I spread her arms and held them still to stop her from moving.

My thrusts became faster, my heartbeat and breathing too. Her perfume only increased my devouring desire to explode into her. My craving for her in months pushed me to pound more powerfully. She started to pant and searched my lips desperately. I kissed her shortly. One of my hands released one of hers and untied her messy bun.

I couldn't contain anymore as I saw her hair cover her face. I stretched my back and concentrated on reaching the climax for both of us fast. I seized her leg and took it up on my shoulder. That time, I slammed into her roughly. Her pants grew even numerous, her free hands grabbing a fistful of the white sheets.

"Harry..." she weakly gasped, shutting her eyes. "I'm close."

So was I. However, I clenched my jaw and concentrated on thrusting. She was so dam-n beautiful this way. I pulled her towards me, making her hair spread on the white sheets. Her breasts moved as I buried myself deeper and hit her sweet spot.

I crashed my lips against hers, kissing her. Making a few more moves, I couldn't contain it anymore and exploded into her by floods. I groaned heavily as I reached my climax. As I hit her spot one more time, her back was arched and nonsense words left her lips. As we attempted to take our breath after that incredible moment, her lips searched mine, but she ended up kissing the corner of my mouth.

Dam-n it! I came so hard inside of her. And all I wanted was to stay in her heat a little more. But we definitely needed to rest after that. I removed myself from her walls and landed on the bed next to her. I ran my hands through my hair, watered because of the sweat. Wrapping my arms around her body, we kissed again.

"You've been so good, baby." I told her, removing a strand of hair from her face.

"It was so amazing." She replied, running her hand on my biceps.

"Only amazing?"

She giggled, her voice becoming light again.

"Okay, any word beyond amazing."

Our lips met one more time for a passionate kiss. She pressed her body against mine very closely. That was enough to get me hard again. Why did she have so many effects on me? Just a small touch!

"Whoa! Harry?" she couldn't continue her sentence, feeling me growing against her thighs.

"Don't worry, babe. Let's rest first. And then, we'll see!" I told her, placing another kiss on her lips.

SORRY. IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE. ITS BECAUSE OF THE POWER CUTS. SIX HOURS A DAY.

SORRY AGAIN IF THERE ARE ANY PEOPLE WHO HATE SUCH AWKWARD SITUATION FOR SMUT. THERE'S A BIG REASON WHY I HAD TO WRITE THIS CHAP AND THE NEXT CHAP WILL BE A BIT LIKE THIS... A BIT. SO JUST DROP YOUR COMMENTS AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOOOOOTE!

ANYWAY, I WONT BE ONLINE ANYMORE FOR TWO WEEKS. I FAILED AT MY EXAMS :''''((( I HAVE TO STUDY VERY VERY HARD. HARD LIKE HARRY'S D-ICK.

OKAYYYY IM OUT. IM INSANE...

HAVE A NICE DAY BABES.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 584 89
Completed✅ ***WARNING***Contains sexual content, graphic violence, drug abuse, rape and strong language. "So I guess this is goodbye then." I turn ar...
672K 5.5K 99
Hi Kiddies, warning my dears once you enter this wonderful book you will never look at your wonderful band the same. Turn back now if you are not rea...
78.2K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!
61.3K 406 26
Enjoy