Dangerous Work[On Hold]

Por Mintyhippo95

She is wanted everywhere throughout the city of New York. 'Avalanche', as some know her by because she gets r... Mais

Characters
Prologue
Avalanche
Tickets
Crown of Corona
Summer Gala
Slumber Party?!?
Sleep Over Day 2
Pink Panther
Artemis
Operation Jelsa
Checkup
The Golden Hook
Welcome to the Nightmares
Elsa
Happy Halloween
Returning the Favor
Friends
Sacrifice
First Heist
Fairytales
Birthday
Tragedies Bring People Together
Ruby Rose
Operation
I'll Take Care of You
Runaway
Give her a Chance
What Have You Done!!!!!
Ring
Welcome to the Family
First Date
Stay Away
Gone
Diabolical Plan
Be Patient
First Snowfall
Pocahontas's Necklace
Finally Ready
Explanation
Christmas Eve
Flight to France
Mona Lisa
Concert
The Love Lock Bridge
Your Idiot...... Forever
Never Leaving
A Lottle
Perfect Little Creation
Wedding
Family Reunion
Day at the Cabin
Identity Revealed

Heist

1.7K 65 14
Por Mintyhippo95

Elsa's POV

I'm currently back at my house. Jack has been staying here, and taking care of me. He has been so sweet and caring, the perfect gentlemen.

I think both of us are enjoying our time together......... maybe a little too much.

Every morning I am greeted by his smiling face, he always makes me breakfast, makes me laugh, and is willing to do anything just to make me smile. Every night we sit together and just talk about everything that is in our minds. He always makes me lay my head in his lap, I don't know why since we aren't dating, but I'm not complaining. I like it, even more when he plays with my hair.

I wake up in the morning, wrapped in Jack's arms. He always wants to sleep with me, and I always let him. I take a deep breath in, inhaling his minty scent, and let out a sigh of content. I loved being in his arms, it was the one place on earth I felt safe.

I planted a kiss on his bare chest, then snuggled as close as I could to him, allowing myself to listen to his strong heart beat inside his chest. God, how I wish we could stay forever like this.

"Morning Snowflake." Jack whispered, and kissed my head.

That was his pet name for me, Snowflake. He said it was because I reminded him of one; saying I was beautiful and delicate. So I just called him Frosty, that has always been my nickname for him anyway.

"Morning Frosty." I said, "How'd you sleep?"

"Fantastic, I'm hoping you did the same."

"Yeah........... well I have to get ready. Concert is today."

"Right." he said, "Do we have to start getting ready immediately?"

"As much as I want to stay here, yeah we do. We really slept in late. Concert starts in 3 hours."

"Okay." he said, then let go of me. I slowly stood up and stretched a little. Then I walked off to take a bath. I sat in there for a little bit, then got out. I sprayed my body with the fake tan, then put on light neutral makeup. After that I add the fake fingerprints and all that jazz that I used for my disguise. I styled my wig into an elegant high bun and put it on my head, then put on the dress that I got from Giselle. I add diamond and pearl earrings, then slipped on my pumps.

After that I took the elevator downstairs where Jack was waiting for me in the kitchen. He had made me breakfast and was all suited up.

"Hey." I said walking towards him.

"Hey beautiful." he smiled at me, making me blush.

"Stop, I'm not beautiful." I said putting my face towards the ground to hide my blush. I felt his fingers gently grip my chin, then lift my face up so I can look at him.

"Don't you ever say that again. You are stunning as Elsa or Elizabeth, no questions about it." he said, then pulled me in for a kiss. It was slow and sweet, the type that made my knees weak. Thankfully though he had his arm gently wrapped around my waist to prevent me from falling. When we both parted, he gently caressed my cheek looking in my eyes.

"Seriously Elsa, you are the most captivating person I have ever had the pleasure to meet. You are far from plain." he said, and I knew I was blushing again.

He chuckled noticing my red cheeks, and sat me down on the table ordering me to eat. I smiled when I saw he had made me teddy bear pancakes and used blueberries for eyes, and strawberry as the bow ties. I little glass of chocolate milk was beside them.

THEY WERE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ate them all up, and they were delicious. I was actually surprised how well he cooked.

"How are they?" he asked while eating his few.

"Amazing, don't know why you bother asking anymore." I chuckled, "Though going to have to pass on the milk. Dairy isn't good for the vocal cords, at least right before a show." I said, then got a glass of water instead.

"Really?" he asked sounding interested. I traditionally didn't say much but more listened, whenever I did say something though, Jack listen to me like my words were the gospel.

"Yeah, basically milk doesn't help the mucus that's already in your nasal passages and throat. You know how sometimes when you drink milk you can kind of feel like it lines your throat, kind of makes it gunky or something? That's why it can hinder your ability to sing. " I said quoting my parents research findings from years ago.

"Look at how smart you are." Jack said pinching my cheeks. "Well lets get going, I'll do the dishes later." he said.

"Alright." I said. He helped me get out of the chair, then led me to my car. I gave him my car keys, because I had a little trouble driving still, so he drove us to the gala. I had no idea what they were showing, just know that I was supposed to be there and preform. When we got there cameras were there as usual.

Jack got out and then helped me get out, and wrapping his arm around mine.

"Don't let me fall." I whispered softly to him. I still had some trouble walking in heels after the surgery.

"Never Snowflake." he whispered back tightening his hold on me. We both put on a smile and walked down the isle full of cameras. They all went crazy seeing me with a guy. The main thing they always asked me was when I was getting myself a man, so finally seeing me with one as my date was a huge thing.

"Elizabeth! Are you finally taken?" someone asked.

I could tell Jack wanted to say yes, but he knew that it would be everywhere, then Hans would beat me to death and kill our families. I swear Hans has to ruin everything.

"Sadly no, but one day soon maybe." I said smiling at Jack, "Though he is a great guy, and any girl would be lucky to have him." He smiled down at me after I said those words.

"So friend-zoned?" the reporter asked.

"I'd better not be." Jack said and I laughed.

Then we walked into the building, after posing for a couple photos. We walked around taking in all of the sculptures and paintings.

"One day Frosty, one day." I said softly.

"I know. It is just hard." he sighed, "Not being able to tell people I'm with this amazing woman."

"Jack, you aren't with me, there is no relationship to declare. And you want to talk about hard, imagine kissing the creep knowing he will give you tongue and try not to vomit in his mouth or presence." I said.

"Okay, you win." he said, "Just think though, soon, you will kiss no one but me." he said smiling at his own sentence.

"Well, aren't you cocky." I chuckled.

"No, I'm certain." he said smirking at me.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Think, tomorrow we will be out of this city and away from sideburns."

"Yeah, about that................" I started, but he cut me off.

"There is no about that. You are not staying home alone, especially in the condition you are in now. You are coming with me."

"Jack, I was just going to ask should I go as Liz or Els?"

"Oh............. It doesn't matter to me, I love both of you." he said making me melt.

"We love you to, now seriously. I mean Emma has already met Liz, so that is okay. Then again if she tells someone, and it gets around, then they see you with Elsa, that is going to be an issue. They will think you are cheating on Liz, then that news will spread, then chaos."

"Then just go as yourself." he said.

"Okay." I nodded, "Well, come on. I had better get to the stage." I said, and he nodded. He helped me to the stage, and carried me up the steps. After that he left to go watch the performance, while I got myself together. I was really nervous, so I gave myself a pep talk inside my head. Once I was finished I walked up to the mic smiling like I was so confident, then let the music start playing. After two repeats, I started singing like I normally would. I pictured myself at my old home with my parents in the music room. My father playing the piano for me, and my mother giving me that encouraging smile. I made my voice sound soft and sweet, yet strong. Just like my mother taught me too, and I sang for them. Hoping to make them proud and smile from above.

When I finished the room came back to me, and everyone was smiling and applauding. I blushed and walked off with Jack's help.

"That was amazing." he said smiling.

"Ah..... so to be clear I'm not some fat lady screaming?" I smirked.

"What?" he asked confused.

"Hiccup told me you said that's what about me before our first encounter. You think all women who sing opera are fat ladies who scream." I chuckled and he blushed in embarrassment.

"Listen, I didn't know anything about you then and........." he started, but I cut him off.

"I know, and I'm just teasing you. Don't go melting on me Frosty." I giggle poking his cheek.

"Alright, lets get you home for some rest." he said.

I nodded, and he walked me out to my car, and drove me home. I got all washed up, and in some pj's then jumped into bed.

"Okay, get some sleep." Jack said, then walked towards the door.

"Wait, your not sleeping here?" I asked confused. He always wanted to sleep with me.

"No I am, just have to do something first. I'll be back in around an hour." he said. He shut the door, then started walking downstairs.

An hour? He never mentioned anything about going somewhere yesterday. And what does he have to do for hour, especially past 9 o'clock at night.

I wonder where.........................He's going on a heist!

Jack's POV

I know I should have told Elsa I was going on a heist, but she would have wanted to come along, and I just want her to rest up and be safe. I got to the Nightmare base and got into my uniform, then walked out with Mer. We are stealing some necklace called the Heart of the Ocean.

We jumped in the van where Hiccup was. He has been helping Mer on her heists since Elsa isn't around to help right now. At first I was mad, then again I am sort of doing the same for Elsa, only I am part of the Nightmares. So I got over it.

"Hey Jack, how's your girl?" he asked making me blush.

"I don't have a girl." I said.

"Yet." he smirked at Mer. She chuckled back, then stopped the car outside the museum.

"Alright, lets see what we got." she said, then hacked in the security cameras, "There is at least 50 guys in the main hall."

"50!" I said shocked, there was only supposed to be 10. They must have severally upped security.

"Jack, even both of us can't take them all down...... at least within a 5 minute time window. I think we should call Elsa, she is better at this. She usually knows what to do in situations like this. " Mer said.

"NO! She is still recovering and............."

"Did someone say my name?" a voice said from out of the van. We opened the back door, and Elsa jumped off the roof in her Avalanche costume.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"You think you can do this on your own, please." she scoffed then pushed me out of the way, "What do we got?" she asked Mer.

"50 men guarding the heart." Mer said.

"Wow! Okay, are they all male, fat, single, and desperate?" she asked.

"From what I can tell, why?" Mer asked.

"Got an idea. Do you have my Halloween costume still on you?" she asked Mer, and Mer nodded blushing.

Why would Mer have diamond............. ohhh! Hiccup you lucky duck!

"I'm going to need to borrow it." Elsa said. I closed my eyes as she changed, then opened them when she said it was okay.

"Alright, Mer snipe the guards with sleeping darts. Start with the very back first then work forwards, otherwise I can't take them down. Hiccup, hack into the speakers and put on the song Pussy Drop. Jack wait for my signal to enter." she said in her commanding tone of voice.

"Elsa, please I don't want you to get hurt."

"Jack if you do what I said nothing will happen. I'm not going to die..................... well I might from shame, but we'll get to that later." she said jumping out of the van and walking into the museum. Mer started shooting like Elsa told her, and Hiccup had put the song on the screen and watching the cameras. I was pacing back and forth so nervously.

"Dude, you are one lucky dog." he said to me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Your girl............ knows things." he said, and I looked at the screen. Elsa was pole dancing and giving the guys lap dances while I saw more men in the back getting taken out. I just stared at the screen with my jaw dropped until everyone was down. When that was over, I ran into the building to see Elsa looking disgusted at all of the guards.

I ran up to her and smashed my lips into her.

I know I should be mad, but seriously that was so hot!

I let my hands get tangled up in her long hair, while hers pulled me closer to her. Then I remembered we had a time limit. I parted then looked at her.

"Next time you do that shit, it had better be on me." I said softly making her blush and nod, "Now go home and shower, get the stink of those pigs off you. I'll be back soon." I said.

I watched her leave, then I went in to steal the Heart of the Ocean. There were only two guards, so I knocked them out with darts, then I made the switch. They had no alarms on the necklace, so there was nothing to disarm. I made my way to the van, where Hic and Mer were smirking at me.

"Shut up and drive." I said. They stifled a laugh, then drove back to the Nightmare base. I walked in and took the heart to Hans. Moment he got it he shoed me out, probably going to have a makeout session with it before he sells it knowing that creep.

"Creep." I muttered under my breath, then drove back to Elsa's house. I walked up to her room and saw her in the bed, her hair was damp and she had on one on my t-shirts.

"Hey." I said softly.

"Hey." she replied back and made room for me on the bed. I got off my Frostbite disguise then got in and wrapped her in my arms tightly avoiding her injured area.

"Elsa, don't do that again. I just want you to be well and safe."

"Face it, you needed me." she said.

"Alright, but please don't do that again. You are still recovering."

"Okay." she said.

"Good, now where did you learn that stuff?" I asked curiously.

"Every female nightmare knows how to do it, we were forced to learn towards the end of our training. We use it to manipulate people in tight situations like that." she said.

"Really? Well I'd love a demonstration." I smirked. Seriously I know you couldn't see it, but it was so hot!!!

"Later, when I'm better. I ripped a stitch open doing it, I had to fix it when I got home."

"Okay." I said softly, "Besides, we should probably wait anyway."

"Yeah." she said, "So tomorrow, huh?"

"Yeah, nervous?"

"Sort of." she said.

"Don't worry, I won't let my sister drown you with questions. If I can't protect you, you could always fake injury and we can get the hell out of there."

"Trust me, I am a tough cookie." she chuckled, "I'm just worried she won't like me or approve."

"She'd better, otherwise I'm convinced she might have lost her mind."

"So if I'm going at Elsa, how are we going describe my job, how we met, my family, everything. Jack, I don't lie to anyone........... well except Hans."

"Elsa, if you want to tell her the truth I don't care."

"WHAT!?!?!"

"Elsa, what she thinks of you doesn't matter to me. I know the real you, and that is who I fell in love with. Hopefully she will understand, and if not don't worry she won't turn you in. If so I'm your partner and am riding shotgun. We will go down together."

"You sure about this?"

"Positive Snowflake." I said.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

46.9K 932 29
Elsa and Hiccup have been enemies since like forever. They both hated each other but deep inside they had feelings for each other. Hiccup is the po...
84.7K 3K 41
Elsa Winters could be easily described as perfect. She has a great family, awesome friends, a secured future, beautiful looks, and above it all, she...
46.2K 1.4K 31
So...this is a rise if the brave tangled dragons book. It is my first time making this kind if thing and I'm horrible at descriptions so lets try thi...
7.5K 261 21
Elsa Aren believed that true love only exists in fairytales and not in the real life world but she then meets Jack Overland Frost,Jack is handsome,fu...