Business (completed) |H.S|

By Into1D

1D watty awards winner | Completed| Harry Styles is a psychology student with a bright future, but when his m... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Thank you and announcements :)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ
Chapter 36
TEARS
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 63 + thank you so much
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Final Chapter
Sequel (Please read)
New book: Between Devil and Satan

Chapter 55

1.3K 65 7
By Into1D

HI BABES! DON'T FORGET TO DROP YOUR NICE VOTES AND COMMENTS! FEED ME!

*55*

His peaceful face while sleeping disappeared as a small fly landed on his nose. He grumbled, making some moves but kept his eyes tight shut. Wrinkles were spread across his face. But they faded away fast.

A fly came around again, making me wonder why the fly loved his face so much. I chuckled, trying to chase it from him with my hand. It went away and I started looking back at him. He was peacefully sleeping again. I couldn't do anything else while he was sleeping there. I found interesting to look at him and I'd always say it: he was nice to check out.

He suddenly moved from his spot and opened his eyes abruptly. His facial expression made him look shaken. But since I didn't expect him to get up that early, I fell from the chair I was seated on. I ended up on the floor, and him sitting up on the sofa he had slept in. Lack of comprehension lingered around him, as he shook his head.

"You aren't checking if the floor is okay, right?" he asked, his hand starting to rub his forehead.

Thank God! He didn't notice I was looking at him intensely before miserably falling to the carpet.

"That's what I was doing, exactly." I said, getting up by myself since he didn't help me up. Then, I wiped the dust from my lace nightdress with my hands.

"No, you were looking at me." His voice hissed as he rubbed his eyes like a kid.

Shi-t, I thought he didn't notice it at all. Now, I have to explain why I was looking at him.

"Yeah," I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck. "I wanted to ... erm wake you up, you know."

He had a smile in the corner of his lips and he leant in the couch where he spent his night.

"If you say so," a laugh escaped his lips and he removed the thick cover I laid on him when he fell asleep.

"Well, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked, switching the conversation that embarrassed me.

"At this point, I'd eat anything. I feel like a mollusc."

He never stopped rubbing his eyes with vigour, like a little kid. He took a deep breath again.

I walked slowly towards the kitchen to open the fridge. I discovered a pitiful empty fridge since I never cooked.

"What do you have, then?" Styles yelled from the living room, still worn-out. I forgot I gave him my pills, two of mine were enough to stun someone who wasn't used to them.

"Err, nothing." I sighed, giving him a small grimace.

Making my way back to the living room, I looked for my phone. It was on the coffee table. I picked it up and dialed Mrs. Michelson's number. As always, she replied immediately with much politeness.

"Yes Miss Sethi?"

"Send someone get me anything to make a breakfast for two."

I noticed in the corner of my eye with a surprised look but I couldn't understand why.

"Anything, Miss?" she asked for approval.

"Yeah, thanks." I said, cutting the call. I threw my I-phone to the couch, near Styles.

"Do you ever go shopping for your food?" he mocked.

"No, I don't feel like being with so many people so I have someone who always goes for errands for me. Then, I bet you can't even get on your feet!"

He flashed me a challenging look and attempted to get up. No, he won't prove me wrong, I told myself and forced him sit back down.

"Loser!" he groaned with a cocky voice. He refused to consider my opposition by getting up again and picking up his boots from the floor. But he stopped moving, looking at me with another mocking smile.

"You removed my shoes?" he looked astonished as I nodded to say yes.

"Styles, wash your shoes for f-uck's sake!" I yelled and he ended up laughing. (A/N: Drag me down was on TV, I'M A BIT DECONCENTRATED NOW xD)

I was suddenly wondering where I got the mental strength to demean myself to take off his shoes and lay him on the couch.

"Yeah, let me just squeeze washing time in my schedule." He responded with a mocking smile.

"I understand why my mother hates men, now." I laughed, throwing myself on the couch while Styles put on his old farmer shoes. They didn't look like farmer's but I had to admit I hated them even more since the last night.

He stopped laughing to look at me, his green eyes deepening into mine. He let himself all on the couch and stretched his arm along the back of the couch, surrounding my shoulders.

"No, your mother hates men because she's insane, not because their shoes stink." He huffed and we laughed. The reason why she hated men was much more complex.

"Yeah, she's... Oh my god!" I yelled with surprise as vibrations echoed under my ass. I jumped from the couch, making me realize I was sat on my phone. It was ringing and vibrating under my ass.

Once I looked at Styles, we both ended up laughing for so many reasons. He threw his head back and laughed wildly, keeping his hands on his belly. His laugh dragged me to laugh even louder.

Our laughs covered the insistent ringing of my phone, making me totally ignore who was calling.

"F-uck, you should've heard yourself." He attempted to say in between his laughter. "You were moaning."

His words broke my laughter and I horridly looked at him, crossing my arms above my chest.

"I wasn't... moaning!"

I was a bit taken aback and my face reddened fast. My cheeks seemed to burn me from inside. He pointed towards me with an accusing eye.

"What the f-uck? Don't try to fool me. I heard you moan enough times to distinguish your moaning!" he laughed, with a cocky expression when it came to the moaning. My mouth dropped at his sassiness, making a step closer to him.

"Idiot!" I gave a blow to his shoulder, but he groaned. Shi-t, his shoulder still must be hurting him.

"I admit I deserve it!" he waved his hands and chuckled as I gave him another small tap.

"Your phone," he pointed at the phone that was ringing for the second time. I took it with some hesitation as I saw Patrick's name on the ID Caller. I swallowed my previous happiness and attempted to get back to normal.

"Hey babe! You took much time to reply." he greeted and I could tell from his excited voice he was smiling widely.

The 'babe' suddenly reminded me that I was in a serious relationship with Patrick for two days. However, I forgot that for the last hours.

"Hi, sorry. I was somehow distracted." I apologized shortly and looked at the reason of my distraction. "Is your father's problem solved?"

"Yeah, but later I'll need your help baby." He insisted on the last word, but I thought I would never get used to that from Patrick especially. It was strange to turn an exclusive sexual relationship into a normal relationship. "Oh, and late happy birthday. I'll come tonight with your gift." He hissed with a thick voice.

"Great," I said with not much excitement but let out a little giggle.

"Then, see you tonight babe!"

"Yeah, see you!" I said before he cut the call.

I didn't understand why people didn't like Patrick. Why Styles hated him: pure jealousy I guess. But why did Angie tell me he was sleazy? Even though Patrick wasn't the perfection, he owned some qualities, but I didn't know what. He wasn't an interested guy. All he had to do was to prove everyone wrong.

I gave my attention back to Styles whose lips parted slowly. Then, I heard knocks at the door. Making sure to put my phone in my pocket, I walked towards the door and opened.

It was a little boy with plastic bags. He smiled at me, handing me the bags.

"Good morning Ms! This is for you." He said and I took the bags into my hands. I checked its content. There was enough food for a breakfast.

I gave him some bills, maybe much more than the price of the purchases and the errand. I was about to close when Styles yelled a 'thanks' at the boy. The boy waved at us and ran away as I closed the door.

"You suck so much with kids." He commented but I chose to ignore him, making my way to the kitchen.

"Come here and help me." I ordered but he laughed at me. Then, he dragged himself along towards the kitchen. I unpacked the eggs and the bacon.

*~*~*

"Styles, stop talking about what's just happened!" I told him for the hundredth time. In real, he mentioned it four times but the embarrassing subject made it sound like hundred times.

"Please, repeat the way you say 'Oh my god'!" he pushed me with a little shove by his elbow.

"Never, you won't hear me say that anymore." I said, breaking my eggs into the pan on the burner.

"I guess so. Patrick will hear it more often."

How to react? I really didn't know what to say after his suggestive sentence. I only stared at him with weird eyes, as if I wanted him to die with my eyes.

"Okay, I shut up. But let me attract your eyes to your eggs that are burning." He said, making me realize that my eggs were already burnt.

I swore a few times and removed the pan from the burner. The smell of the burning eggs stung my nostrils.

"Shame on you Evelyn Sethi, you suck at cooking. Move, I'm going to make them."

*~*~*

Styles and I were back on the couch, about to eat the breakfast he made. Pouring the orange juice into our glasses, a wave of memories invaded me. The reminiscence of happiness... I laughed a lot, I smiled a lot so much that my jaw started to hurt, just because of his presence.

I looked at the plate where we had two fried eggs each and another plate full of bacon.

"Looks like boobs." He drew my attention to his plate. I laughed at seeing his two egg yolks forming something like boobs stuck together.

"You obviously miss sex, stupid perv." I said, not forgetting how sexually obsessed he was before Angelica.

"You don't even know." He admitted, laughing at himself.

"You're right! I don't know that." I laughed and took bacon from the plate. I placed it in the middle of the two egg yolks.

"Look, like a penis and balls." I snapped to catch up with him. He chuckled lightly.

"We're two sex obsessed." He hissed and I nodded before ruining the form of the eggs and bacon with my fork. I started to eat since I was craving. He did so and we kept on laughing while eating. When we almost finish our food, Styles stopped and looked at me with sparkling eyes. I almost forgot how it felt to be scrutinized by such beautiful eyes.

"Thank you Evelyn." He whispered, dropping his fork to the coffee table.

"That's nothing. Really." I said, with little smile before adding something else. "Just a few bills and time passed in the kitchen."

"No, not the food but for... somehow making me forget my shitty mood. I was so fu-cked up since Angie left me but now I feel better. I owe it all to you." He said and wrapped his arm around me, drawing me towards him. I was nicely surprised by the hug. Sticking my head against his chest, I felt the warmth he released. I could hear his heart beat fast as he squeezed me even more with his arm.

"You're welcome," I told him, closing my eyes.

A strange feeling invaded me, a sort of warmth reaching my belly that weakened my two arms.

Knocks at the door shook me up from my place, making my head collide with his chin. We both grumbled at the small collision and I got on my feet. I smiled at him one last time and walked towards the door. Who the f-uck was banging at my door this early? I opened the door and fell from heaven as I saw Patrick in sportswear, in the frame of the door.

"Hey babe." He took a step into the room and surrounded me with his arms. He leant in and kissed me on my lips. That surprised me. However, I attempted not to look very hostile so I pushed him back slowly.

"I wasn't waiting for you that soon." I said with a forced smile.

"I wanted to surprise you." He responded and snaked his arms around my waist. "I missed you so much ba-"

His mouth dropped open; his eyes directed to the couch, he was looking at Styles with fuming eyes. Styles waved at him saying with a fake smile. But it was funny to watch.

I should be panicking about the two of them meeting in my apartment. They were so different and they had different thoughts. But I wasn't panicking like before when Styles and Lens met. Certain serenity, even an irony, enveloped me.

"How're you, man?" Styles asked mockingly. I recognized him at his mocking words.

"Great," he said, before eying me. "Why is he here?"

"We're friends, okay? He needed some help." Was what I replied defensively at Patrick's reprimand.

"Sure, but you should've told me that he was here."

He gave me a little smack and made people enter in my room.

"I told you I needed some help, can I store some boxes of medicines here for a few?" He asked and two men in white with cardboard boxes waited for my approval.

"It's for your father's problem?" I asked, and as soon as he replied yes, I motioned for them to go to my laundry room.

In the next second, I noticed Styles was next to me with a large smile.

"So I think I have to go! See you next time, Eve." He told me and placed a kiss on my cheek. My skin flushed at the touch of his lips. He patted my back and made his way to the door.

"Are you sure you can manage to go alone?" I asked, worrying about his health state. However, he replied with a small smile that I didn't want to counter.

"Take care of that little obsessed, man." He said, tapping Patrick's back.

HEYYYYYYYYYYY KIDS! HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD INFINITY?? OF COURSE YOU DO! OMG THEY DROPPED IT DURING MY EXAMS AND I HEARD IT ONLY A COUPLE DAYS AGO! BUT OMGGG IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.

WELL, GUYS, VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE SH-IT I LOVE WRITING SO MUCH. I HAD SO MMUCH STRUGGLE WRITING IT BECAUSE OF POWER CUTS! BUT TODAY, EVERYTHING SEEMS OKAYYY.

ANYONE WHO NEVER GOT ONE WANTS A DEDICATION?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.5K 38
She was his drug he couldn't get enough of. started 3/15/18 end: 8/25/20
185K 3.1K 32
"Hey do you remember my Mum telling you my brother is coming to visit for my birthday?" Gemma says taking her dishes to the kitchen sink. "Yeah I do...
339K 8.7K 27
❝You're such a fucking slut❞ ❝We'll see who's talking when you come back begging me to fuck you❞ WARNING: This story will include graphic sex scenes...
7.4K 584 89
Completed✅ ***WARNING***Contains sexual content, graphic violence, drug abuse, rape and strong language. "So I guess this is goodbye then." I turn ar...