Crimson Eyes [Akashi Seijuuro...

By Yuki_Akacchi

Nijimura Sorano, the younger sister of Nijimura Shuzo was a normal middle school girl. Her life wasn't specia... More

Trapped by his crimson eyes
We met again
An unexpected Encounter
An Uncomfortable Ride
An Uncomfortable Ride (Part II)
Rivals
Pictures
Preliminaries
Troublesome Day
You make my Life more Enjoyable
First Date
Confrontation
Preconditions
Be mine
Overnight stay
Interrogation
Declaration of Love
A Fateful Accident
Revelation
"I want to go back to the old days"
"I love you too, Sorano"
#TakeAStand
"Who are you?"
Rules and Mistakes
Sorrow and Pleasure
From lie to lie
'Try to Accept'
Reunion
Changes
Regret
A new start
Rakuzan High School
Unavoidable Revelation
An unexpected gift
Moving forward
Memories
Sequel
Alternative Sequel Part I

A Day Full of Embarrassment

2.9K 94 61
By Yuki_Akacchi

I've been here in Tokyo the second friday in a row and that only because i let my guard down and talked before thinking.

'He tricked me on purpose and i fell easily for it. But why? What he wants to achieve? I definitely haven't a clue what is going on behind this captivating red eyes?'

I let out a deep sigh because I couldn't find an answer on my own. 'The only one who had the answer for all of my questions, was he - Akashi Seijuuro'

I snapped out of my thoughts, realizing that i was still sitting on the bench. The training wouldn't last much longer. I had noticed that the trainings programm has been intensified - the first matches were close.

Suddenly the bench shook. I looked to the side and saw Momoi sat beside me. "Hi Sora-chan! What are you doing here?"

"Hey Momoi-san. Watch the training, of course" I knew she meant something else, but hoped she wouldn't ask. I was so gullible.

"Yeah, i see. But what i really meant was, why are you here this friday? You are a week to early"

"Ah okay. I missed my family" She hadn't the chance to said more, because someone interrupted our conversation.

"Hey Nee-chan. What are you doing here?" Shuzo stood to my other side. I looked up to him, he grabbed my right wrist, pulled me up and hugged me tightly.

"Urgh, Shuzo! You're too sweaty. Let me go" i complain.

"Not until you answered my question"

"I only missed you all" i tried to be convincing.

It seemed that he was satisfied with my answer, because he let me go. But just a moment after we parted another one pulled me into an embrace.

"Sora-chan! Good to see you again! How was the trip?" Kise inquired.

"In fact, this is really inappropriate, Kise" Midorima commented.

"Not your concern, Midorimacchi!" Instead of letting me go, Kise tightened the embrace.

"Uhm... Kise-kun... It... hurts" I whinned. Then he let me go immediately. "Sorry, Sora-chan"

"It's okay" i smiled cautiously.

Gradually Akashi, Kuroko and Murasakibara joined our small group.

"Hello Nijimura-san!" Kuroko greeted.

"Nä, Sora-chin. Do you have some snacks?" Murasakibara asked prompt.

"No i haven't. Sorry. " i replied.

"So Guys, time to go to the locker room" Shuzo demanded and leaved first.

One after another followed him. The last one was Akashi. He stared at me with an expressionless face. Then he turn around with a light smirk on his lips.

"What was this?" Momoi asked confused.

"I don't know" i said honestly.

After a short time the boys came back from changing. We left the gym, said goodbye to each other and went different ways.

Just before we arrived at our home, Shuzo stopped suddenly. I turned around to face him. "Why have you stop..."

"What's the real reason of your visit? And don't you dare to use the lame answer from before, because i don't believe you" he confronted me.

'I am really visible for him. I should have seen it coming' I sighed. "I am sorry, Nii-san"

"So?" he asked again. "Someone made me promising that i would come this weekend" i tried to avoid to tell him who it was.

"Someone? Who was it?" he wanted to know. "This does not have to interest you" I answered firmly.

"Sorano! Tell me who it was" Shuzo grab my left wrist and pulled me closer.

"What's wrong with you?" i yelled at him. "You are the one who act strangely" he countered.

"Tell me and i let you go" he offered. "Fine" I averted my eyes and took a short break, tried not to blush.

"So?" he almost lost his patience. "It was Akashi-kun" i finally said.

"What? That's a joke right?" his grip tightened.

"Why should i joke about something like that? By the way, your hurting me" i looked to my now dark red left hand. Shuzo looked at my hand too and let me go in an instand. "I'm sorry, Sorano" he said.

"But i must remind you again: Stay away from him!" He starred at me, waiting for my reaction. "It wasn't my fault, he tricked me" i pouted. He put his big hand on my head and laughed.

Timeskip

Saturday forenoon. I was alone at home and really bored, because the other members of my family were busy. That's why i decided to go to the mall.

It was a thirthy minute walk. I could have taken the bus, but i had time and nothing other to do.

There was a crowd on the sidewalk like always. 'How could i forget about this' i mentally facepalmed before i was jostled for the third time this morning.

I was just about to cross a street as a car almost hit me. It stopped a few inch before me. My mind was blank and i only stood there. My heart was beating so fast that it hurt. When i found my temper and the shock vanished, i beat my palms on the hood of the car (not realizing how expensive looking the car was) and yelled at the driver "Damn! Pay a bit attention!"

I continued my way, didn't noticed that somebody got out of the car and made his way to me.

I reached the otherside of the street. "Nijimura-san" the person grabbed my left arm. I froze, because i knew who was standing behind me. And i was afraid of what will happen when i turn around to him.

But i hadn't any other choice, so i turned around and looked up in his crimson eyes "A-akashi-kun" "Are you alright?" he asked worried. "Yes, i am"

"I must apologise that my driver almost hit you" he said. "It's okay. Fortunately nothing has happened" i said embarrassed, because i noticed that he was still holding my arm. My cheeks turned already in a light pink tone.

"Can i ask you, what you are doing here?" he asked politely. "Y-yes you can. I was on the way to the mall, because everyone in my family were busy and i was bored" I stated.

"I see." he said with his usually expressionless face. But then i could see that he has something on his mind and a light smirk formed on his lips. "I hope you don't mind, if i keep you a bit company?"

'What? Did i hear right?' my eyes widened.

"Stay away from him!" Shuzo's words reminded in my mind.

"Ähm. But you mustn't. I can go alone" i paniced. "It is a small compensation for what almost happpend before" he offered before he turned around to his driver and signaled him to leave.

Akashi faced me again and started to walk in the direction of the mall - still holding my arm.

"Akashi-kun! Can you please let go of my arm?" i whispered with red cheeks. "Of course. I'm sorry" he loosened his grip from my arm.

Side by side we walked to the mall. "Is there a place where you wanted to go?" he asked me. "Not really. I only wanted to look around a bit" i answered.

We entered the mall. It was pretty full of people. No wonder - it was weekend after all. The whole time you had to look where you walk as not to collide with other people. Since i wasn't used to this i had my problems to walk in such a crowd.

After a while someone bumped into me. I lost my balance and fell. I waited for the moment when my body would hit the ground, but that never happened. Because the redhead next to me, caught me and pulled me towards him. He hold me in his arms. "Are you alright?" he looked deep in my blue eyes. "Y-y-yes! Thank you, Akashi-kun" i blushed dark red and parted from him.

'Omg, what was this? That was so embarrassing. It couldn't get any worse' i shouted mentally. But i was so wrong.

We continued our way through the mall.

After an hour of looking around in some of the stores, we decided to take a short break and get some drinks. Of course, he was the one who payed.

We finished our break and walked into another store. We parted, because we wanted to look after different things.

I searched for a new video game which i could play with my brothers. Luckily, i found an action game.

"I didn't suggest that sweet little girls like you would like a game like this?" A dark male voice said behind me.

I shrieked and looked to the stranger, the game still holding in my hands. It was a very tall boy, maybe a bit taller than Shuzo. He had dark brown hair that covered his left eyes.

When i tried to walk past him, the boy grab both of my wrist and pulled me towards him. The video game dropped to the floor.

"How dare you ignore me" he said with a dark aura.

"Let me go" i said without hesitation. "Why should i?" he asked teasingly.

"I said let me go?" I almost shouted.

He didn't losen his grip and grinned a dark smile at me. I feel panic swell up.

But suddenly and without brute force, i was pulled away from him and in another males arms.

I looked up to the one and was surprised to see "Akashi".

The brunette glared gloomy at the intruder. "That's not your business, shorty!"

"Unfortunately it is. She is with me today" Akashi commented.

"She is your girlfriend?" The male frowned.

I looked up to Akashi again, waiting for his answer. My eyes widened at his answer because i didn't expect that he would say this. "Yes, she is. And now, leave" Akashi ordered while his expression darkened.

I blushed furiously and averted my eyes.

"Tch" the other male turned around and walked away.

"Y-you could have settle this in another way" i pushed myself out of his arms for the second time today.

"Yeah, maybe. But then i couldn't see such an adorable expression from you" he said teasingly. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"You are mean" i mumbled. He chuckled, took my left hand and started to walk out of the store.

After a short time i mentally facepalmed 'Damnit' I stopped walking and my hand slipped out of his. When he noticed it, he turned around. "What's wrong? Why have you stopped?"

"Uhm... Akashi-kun... T-thank you for helping me" i bowed to him. My cheeks turned into a light pink, ashamed of my own fault.

Akashi made a few steps towards me and patted my head. "You are welcome"

I lifted my head and gave a light smile.

His eyes widened a bit, but then he turned around to hide his face. "Let's go then" he started walking again. I followed him without any comment.

Timeskip

It was already 2 pm and i was tired from the shopping tour.

"Uhm... Akashi-kun. I think it's the best to go home now. I am worn out"

"Okay. I walk you home then" he headed to the next exit.

"But you don't have to do this. I find the way home alone" i pouted.

"I don't doubt it, but it's safer if i go with you" he ended the conversation.

So we walked silently to my home.

As we reached it, i turned in his direction "Thank you so much for everthing, Akashi-kun" i bowed to him.

"You're welcome, Nijimura-san"

I straightened up and looked with discomfort in his crimson red eyes. And of course, he noticed it "What's wrong?"

"Uhm... I don't know how to say it..." i said hesitantly.

"Say what you think" he cheered me on.

"O-okay. I must admit, i feel a bit guilty because you've done so much for me today and i have nothing to respond to you" i said embarrassed.

"That's all?" he looked a bit irritated. My cheeks started to blush for like the hundreds of time today. I averted my eyes and touched nervously my right arm.

"Well, there's something you could do for me" i immediately looked up at him.

"Go on a date with me"

________________

Authors note:

YEAH I'VE FINALLY FINISHED THIS PART *sigh*

Please tell me what do you think of this part! It's really difficult to write embarrassing stuff. I hope i don't messed up...

THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING *hug hug*

see ya :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3K 32
* Used to start out as [GoM x OC] but then confirmed to be [Akashi x OC]* (10/12/2015:I have decided the pairing but I won't reveal it to prevent spo...
3.6K 83 15
"I had to be perfect, I thought. I couldn't let people judge me and in turn judge my sisters because of me." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
447K 13.9K 40
[Seijuro Akashi X OC] Every single day with him was memorable and unforgettable. It had been carved onto my heart, I'll belong to him. Always. Foreve...
34.2K 758 20
You are a 16 year old first year at Rakuzan highschool. You have the ability to see spirits. You were made fun of at school because of this ability b...