Dangerous Work[On Hold]

By Mintyhippo95

She is wanted everywhere throughout the city of New York. 'Avalanche', as some know her by because she gets r... More

Characters
Prologue
Avalanche
Tickets
Crown of Corona
Summer Gala
Slumber Party?!?
Sleep Over Day 2
Pink Panther
Artemis
Operation Jelsa
Checkup
The Golden Hook
Welcome to the Nightmares
Elsa
Happy Halloween
Returning the Favor
Friends
Sacrifice
First Heist
Fairytales
Birthday
Ruby Rose
Operation
I'll Take Care of You
Runaway
Heist
Give her a Chance
What Have You Done!!!!!
Ring
Welcome to the Family
First Date
Stay Away
Gone
Diabolical Plan
Be Patient
First Snowfall
Pocahontas's Necklace
Finally Ready
Explanation
Christmas Eve
Flight to France
Mona Lisa
Concert
The Love Lock Bridge
Your Idiot...... Forever
Never Leaving
A Lottle
Perfect Little Creation
Wedding
Family Reunion
Day at the Cabin
Identity Revealed

Tragedies Bring People Together

1.7K 62 15
By Mintyhippo95

(A/N: Picture of Elsa's 2nd home/ new orphanage above)

Jack's POV

After I stormed out of that place furious. If she want to be all alone, then fine, let her be alone! See if I care!

Anyway, that was all a little less than two weeks ago. I still have been practicing the dance with her, but that is it. No one talks, hangs out, laughs, smiles, nothing. Those hours of hell are the only times I see her, and after that I go straight to work and stay there until Hiccup drags me home.

I woke up in my bedroom and got a text from Snow. She said she needed some help, so I got dressed in a pair of jeans, white long sleeve shirt, and gray converse. Then I quickly drive down to Snow's where there is a moving truck.

I parked my car and walked in where Snow smiled.

"Thank goodness you came." she said.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"Well, we are starting the move to Elizabeth's mansion and we need some people to lift boxes." she said.

"Okay, I'll be glad to help." I said.

"Thanks." she smiled then walked to the steps and yelled, "Elizabeth, you finally have a helper!"

ELSA WAS HERE!??!?!?!?!?

Someone who had so many boxes in their arms it covered their face walked down the stairs.

"Good, cause one more trip like this and my arms will snap off." A voice that only could be Elsa's said.

I took some boxes from her arms, and looked at her blankly.

She had on black leggings, a cute long pale pink sweater with flamingos on it, and pink converse. Her wig today was down and curly.

She looked shocked for a moment then returned my emotionless gaze. The together we worked for an hour carrying boxes into the truck until the place was empty.

After that Snow said she needed our help bringing it into the place. Elsa came outside with a little girl named Vanessa on her shoulders playing airplane. Elsa was laughing and the little girl was making plane noises with her arms sticking out in the air.

"Liz, you are going to be such a great mother one day." Snow smiled at Elsa, and she returned it.

"Nah, I already have way too many kids here. Besides, waiting for the perfect guy. The one that every time he walks into the room my breath hitches and my heart race picks up."

Well good luck finding him! Seriously, you will most likely just shut him out like you do everyone else and end up all alone.

"You'll find him, don't give up." Snow said.

"Now, Vanessa is riding with me. You guys can take the bus." Elsa said. I got on the bus with the kids and talked to them, but was interrupted by this loud noise. It turned out to be Elsa speeding down the road. Her roof was down and laughs could be heard coming from them. They quickly went out of our view, and kids started grumbling saying they wanted to be in there with her. The rest of the ride was silent until her house came into view. It was gigantic!

There was a huge pond in front of it, lots of open space outside to paly, and so many rooms it looked ridiculous. It looked old fashioned, but still well taken care of and elegant.

Elsa and Vanessa were already there chatting, when we all got out of the bus.

"Liz, it is wonderful!" Sophie said.

"It is, and now it is yours." she smiled.

All of us carried in the boxes and sat them down.

"Alright, I had some of the bedrooms redone, so you guys can stay here. The rest will be redone once I get some things taken care of." she said.

"Thank you so much Liz for everything, you have done so much for us."

"No thank you. The children have brought much joy to my life when there was darkness." Elsa said then looked down, "Sophie, are you okay?" she asked worried.

Sophie was acting woozy, was really pale, and was sweating.

"I don't feel so good." she said, then started vomiting out blood.

Once she finished she passed out, and all of us were frozen in shock.

"Jack, grab Sophie and get in my car now!" Elsa yelled. I gently picked Sophie up and ran to Elsa's car where she was waiting. Moment I got in she took off going top speed, and she didn't slow down. She actually got in a car chase, which she won thankfully, then stopped at the hospital. We rushed Sophie into the ER, and waited for hours until the doctor came back.

"Are you two the parents?" he asked.

"No, she has no parents." Elsa said, "I just watch after her whenever I can."

"Okay, well bad news then. Sophie has stage four kidney cancer, and it's not treatable."

"WHAT?!?!" I yelled while tearing up.

"How long does she have?" Elsa asked.

"Around two weeks tops, I'm so sorry." he said sadly, then started to walk away.

"GET BACK HERE YOU POMPUS!!!" Elsa yelled to him, catching the attention of everyone. They recognized her, then whipped out their phones.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Take one of my kidneys and give it to Sophie!" she said.

"We have her on a list." the doctor says.

"Those can take months to years, she need it now!" Elsa yelled at him.

"Ms. Winters, we don't even know if........." he started, but Elsa cut him off when she grabbed his coat pulling him close.

"Listen to me, and listen well. We both have the same blood type and are compatible. I have never had a drop of alcohol in my life and have never taken drugs, my kidneys are fine. I don't care if the surgery is risky, you just save that little girls life! She has a older brother who needs her, now arrange the surgery up for three days from now, and get her a better room!" Elsa yelled tossing him aside like a piece of trash.

"But who will pay for the room and surgery?" he asked.

"I will, I will cover everything. Just help Sophie now!" Elsa yelled at him and he quickly walked away in fear.

We walked up the room where Sophie was staying in, which was really nice. Sophie though didn't look good. She had feeding tubes in her, stuff that helped her breath, an IV, and more machines. Elsa sat down next to her and held her tiny hand, tears falling down her cheeks.

"I promise you Sophie, you will get to hug and play with your brother again. You will walk out of here and get to grow up into a beautiful young lady. I will save you." she said then started sobbing. I then started crying too, how could this happen to Sophie, she was only 7?

I walked over and sat by Elsa and hugged her. She didn't even bother fighting, she just sobbed into my shoulder and I in hers.

"She'll be fine won't she?" Elsa asked while sobbing.

"Yeah." I said holding her tighter against me while still crying.

We cried for hours until the door opened and Jamie walked in with teary eyes.

"Jack, Liz; Sophie's going to be alright, isn't she?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to make sure of it." Elsa said, "She will get to see your smiling face again, and I never tell a lie."

"Okay Liz." he said. After that Elsa and I left the room to give him some alone time with his sister. Elsa explained everything that was going to happen to Snow, then we left. Since I had no car I rode home with Elsa, but none of us exchanged a word, both still wrapped up in little Sophie's condition.

When we got to her house we both walked in forgetting and letting go of all of our previous arguments. I just took a spare room and change of clothes, while Elsa went straight to her room. Both of us cried ourselves to sleep, not about us but again for Sophie.

She was so young, never been exposed to drugs, yet was so sick. She never even showed any signs up until vomiting blood.

I was in the middle of a dreamless sleep, until I heard this loud scream come from Elsa's room. I ran over there to see her having tears streaming down her face and she looked terrified.

"Elsa, what is wrong?"

"Sophie died." she said sobbing again.

I went over to her and engulfed her into a warm hug.

"No, she is still alive, it was just a bad dream." I said.

"But what if it wasn't?" she whimpered out. She looked so breakable and delicate right now.

"It was, I promise." I said softly, "Hey, I should probably get going home. I'm sorry that I was going to stay here without your permission. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay." she said with a little hiccup.

I kissed the top of her head, then walked back to the room I was staying in and put on the clothes I was wearing today. Then I walked down the stairs and opened the door. I didn't even know it was poring outside, and man it was cold out.

I sighed and stepped out into the rain. I hadn't even been out here for 3 seconds, and already I was soaked. This was going to be a long walk home.

I just kept walking until I heard someone yell my name. I turned around to see Elsa running towards me with nothing on except a sleepshirt on. No disguise, wig, makeup, shoes, anything.

"Elsa, what are you doing out here? You are going to get sick!" I yelled, but was cut off when something warm and soft slammed into my lips. I looked down to see it was Elsa, she was kissing me. I quickly responded and picked her up. She wrapped her strong legs around my waist, and cupped my cheeks with her hands. Both of our breaths turned shallow and our lips refused to part each other, not wanting to let go. Our lips seemed to move in sync as the ice cold rain dripped down our bodies, but I for one didn't feel cold.

Eventually we had to break off the kiss, because we kinda needed to breathe.

I opened my eyes to see hers looking back into mine. Her cheeks were flushed and legs still securely wrapped around my waist.

"Jack, I'm sorry for shutting you out. I just don't want anything to happen to you, I would die if you were hurt because of me. Please don't leave, stay with me....... at least tonight. I don't want to be alone." she said after a long period of silence.

"Elsa, I really like you. I'm sorry for yelling at you, trying to put you behind bars, and everything else. I can't imagine not having you in my life and seeing your smile. Please don't shut me out again, it will kill me." I said.

"You like me?" she said sounding shocked.

"Yes. Just give me..... us some time, and lets see does it turn out to be more. Please."

"Okay." she said. I honestly wanted to smile so much it was crazy, but instead I held it all in.

I carried her back in her house. Moment we got back inside the house I sat her down and grabbed a blanket to wrap around her. "Don't ever do that again, just call me okay. I have a feeling you are going to catch a cold now." I said while brushing her dripping hair off her face.

She nodded and I kissed her forehead.

"Good, now lets get you to bed. You could use the sleep."

We walked upstairs and I stopped at her door.

"Night." I said, then continued walking to my previous room until I was stopped by a soft voice.

"If you want, you could sleep with me for tonight." Elsa said looking down at the floor.

"Are your sure?" I asked, and she nodded her head, "Alright then."

We walked into her room, and she changed into a pair of blue shorts with snowflakes, and a snowman t-shirt. I just put on a pair of sweatpants that was here, and left my shirt off. I never really liked sleeping with a shirt on, don't know why, just didn't.

I crawled into bed where Elsa was already lying, and sat right by her.

"Jack, why Sophie? She was so young." Elsa sniffled.

"I don't know Elsa, but I know she will be fine. After all, you promised she would, and you never break a promise."

"But what if she dies or I die? I can't take care of them, Merida, or Anna if I'm gone. I don't care what happens to me, but I don't want to die. I might never get to see you again and I won't ever get to be free. I will die being a Nightmare."

I pulled her close to me, and hugged her against my chest.

"Elsa, you won't die. You are by far the strongest woman I know."

"You know, there was always this cottage in the middle of the woods in Arendelle. It was surrounded by lavender and honeysuckle, with a beautiful pond right by it. Anna and I went there everyday and pretended it was our palace. She was my sister the princess and I was the queen. The owner of it got mad one day, so our parents bought the land for us, just so we could play and have fun. That place was where I always gave privet performances for Anna, learned to ice skate, cook, and basically became who I am. If I could go anywhere right now it would be there. I just want to go back two when I had not a care in the world, and where I did nothing but smile and laugh."

"Maybe one day you can go there again, but right now we are here. You need your rest. I want you to be well rested for the heist and the operation."

"Okay, thanks Jack." she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Everything." she responded yawning. I chuckled at her, then closed my eyes. I took a deep breath in, then fell asleep. Just sitting here with her was better than any pill of glass of warm milk I have encountered.

I didn't mean to confess the feelings I didn't even know I had for her, but I somehow was relieved I did. I felt like all of this weight was lifted off my chest, and I didn't have to hide anything.

Elsa's POV

I woke up early in the morning and stretched out like I normally do. Then realized that I was alone on the bed.

Where was Jack? I guess he must have went home.

I knew I needed to get groceries and some shopping done for the dance performance, a concert, and winter clothes. I quickly got up and went to work on myself. I showered, put on my disguise, then went to my closet. I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans, a light brown/cream blouse, a pair of black ankle boots, a rust colored ring, a black leather shoulder bag with a brown fur tail on the side, and a long straight honey blonde wig. I put on my normal amount of makeup and painted my nails black, then smiled.

I walked down the stairs humming a random tune, then walked in the kitchen to see Jack smiling.

"Jack!? I thought you went home." I said.

"Nope, just making breakfast. By the way, you need groceries." he said.

"I know. I'm going shopping for both groceries and clothes today." I said.

"Can I come?" he asked hopefully.

"Sure." I shrugged.

"Great! I'm going to borrow some clothes, why don't you eat breakfast." he said. I nodded, then he ran off.

I looked at what he made, and it felt like I was melting. He made me chocolate chip heart shaped pancakes.

Did he really mean it when he said he liked me last night? I don't really see how I am likeable, I am just a mess, and a recipe for disaster. Still I felt strangely happy. I quickly ate every bite of the pancakes with a smile on my face while I read the paper.

"Are they okay?" Jack asked while coming down the stairs all dressed, "I'm not exactly a great cook like you are, but............"

"Jack, they were delicious. Also nice to know that you think I am a great cook." I chuckled, then put the dishes in my sink to do later.

"So are you ready to go?" he asked.

"Yeah, been ready." I said. We jumped into my car, then took off. The roof was down, and the cool wind hit my face making me feel refreshed and alive. Again, I loved the cold.

I quickly drove to the streets and put the roof back on, then stepped out. Once the people saw me, they started going crazy. Again, I was sort of a celebrity. Not the biggest one, but still.

I just smiled posing for pictures, signed a few things then walked into the store with Jack behind me.

"Man, that has to be rough."

"Better than reading angry letters." I shrugged.

"Who sends you those?" he asked looking a little angry.

"People who think I am wasting my natural gift singing a style of music that no one cares about." I said quoting one of the last ones I have read.

"Well trust me, you are not wasting anything." he smiled at me. I smiled back then walked up to the counter.

"Hello, here for a new dress Liz?" Giselle said. She owns the store Andalasia's Fashions, and I get all of my formal dresses here.

"Actually two. I need one for the dancing contest in two days, and one for my upcoming concert."

"Alrighty, I think we have some stuff here for you. Tell me, what do you want them to look like?"

"Something short and white for the dancing one, and something long for the concert." I said.

"I know just the things, both will be white, and you will look darling!" she sang the last part all perky like as usual.

"Alright, come on darling we have work to do. We have to make this" I said gesturing to myself" Look decent."

"Liz, you always look more than decent." she said.

"That is your opinion, now come on. Let's play dress up." I said.

"Alright follow me!" she said dragging me into a changing room. I put on the first outfit she gave me, which was a long sleeved white dress that came to my mid thigh in the front and down past my knees in the back with these elegant ruffles and had white feathers from the waist down to the top of where the ruffles started. I had cream peep toed shoes and pulled my hair into a bun, then walked out.

"Liz, you look wonderful!" she said.

"Thanks, you are amazing." I smiled looking at the reflection, and in it I saw Jack blushing with his jaw dropped.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"Wow." was all he was able to say.

"Okay Liz, this is your last one. It is a bit different, but I think it will still look lovely on you!" Giselle said. I nodded, then walked back into the changing room. This dress was unusual, but it was still beautiful in its own way.

It had a long white corset that went down to my butt that was made of some type of shell or mother or pearl. The top was made of something like cream coral and wrapped around my neck and rested on my shoulders. The front was short and the back had a train that reached the floor and was made of mesh that sparkled and had diamonds on it. I slipped on cream stilettos, and put my hair into a high unusual/elegant looking bun, then stepped out.

"This is a strange dress, but it is beautiful." I said to Giselle, "I love it!" I spun around laughing at the way it shimmered in the light. I looked regal.

"Great! It looks nice on your skin since it is getting a little paler." she said. I adjusted my spray tan I was putting on because of the weather, so it was starting to get paler, "But can you sing with it on?" she asked.

I sang a few notes and nodded.

"I'll take both of them!" I said.

"Great! Just take it off, and I'll ring them up." I quickly stripped off the dress and gave it to her, then went to the changing room and got dressed. Yeah, I knew Jack was still there, but I didn't really care. He has seen my scars before, and since I got most of them removed I'm less shy.

I walked out then went up the register and handed her my card.

"So any plans for the winter?" she asked.

"Yeah, I want to go to a sky resort and go snowboarding."

"You are crazy." she laughed.

"Thank goodness for that, if I was sane I would be so boring." I chuckled. She bagged the dresses up and handed them too me.

"See you around Elizabeth."

"See you around Giselle." I said back then put the bags in the bag of the car and jumped in where Jack was waiting for me.

"Elizabeth, did I tell you how stunning you look today?" he asked.

"No." I said.

"Well you do, and I never want to hear you say the word decent again if it refers to yourself. You always look gorgeous, and nothing less."

I smiled and quickly turned my head so he couldn't see my blush. I jumped into my car andI drove to the mall. The entire way there he was just looking at me in a trance, and it was kinda creepy. I'm not even sure if he blinked once during the drive. Once we were there I quickly jumped out of my car with Jack right behind me.

"Ready for more shopping?" I smirked at him.

"Hey, I don't care." he chuckled.

"Good." I said, then we walked into the mall. Since the mall was dead right now I didn't have to worry about autographs and press. I just went about my day. I went to around 20 stores, and had about 30 bags by the time I was finished. What can I say, I need to keep up with fashion and all....... well Elizabeth does, Elsa doesn't really care.

I loaded them in my car, then smiled at Jack.

"Last stop, then we can eat." I said and he chuckled.

"Man you can shop." he chuckled.

"Correction, Elizabeth can shop. I had to make another personality to fit Elizabeth. Elsa is actually not a fan of shopping or fashion, she just wants to be comfy." I said.

He rolled his eyes, and kissed my cheek. I could feel heat rising and he chuckled.

"Come on lets go." he said and I took off in the car. I drove to the grocery store then jumped out. I bought just about everything there was there and Jack was always right by my side. It felt nice to have someone to do stuff like this with me, usually I am alone.

I got to the checkout and groaned when I saw the slut was working it today. She bullied me in school, then now works here and sleeps with a new guy every night. She would always try to be my friend now because I was rich and wanted me to spend my money on her. I knew the real her, but she didn't know the real me, and I she didn't deserve my money or friendship.

The entire time she checked me out, which took much longer than normal by the way, she flirted a little too much with Jack. It sort of pissed me off, but Jack wasn't mine, so he could do whatever he wanted with whoever he wanted.

Moment she was finally finished I quickly got my things and put them in the car.

"Is she always that......... friendly?" Jack asked when we got in the car.

"No, just to you." I said, then took off driving back towards my home. It was a fairly short drive, so it only took around 5 minutes, still it seemed like a long 5 minutes to me.

The moment I got home I felt something was off. I could feel it in my gut, and my gut was never wrong.

"Jack find somewhere to hide, I will be back, and if not then get Merida." I took off not giving him a chance to answer. I walked into my house humming like I normal would and looked around. Everything was exactly how it was before I left.

Then someone grabbed me from behind. I jabbed my boot into his foot and whipped his face with my hair. He had a gun on him so while he was distorted I grabbed it from his waist and threw it across the room before he could use it on me. I was able to get back up and kick my gut knocking me to the ground, but I used this position to my advantage. He was walking closer to me, so when he was close enough I tripped him, so he fell face first on the ground. Then jumped back up, and put him into an interrogation lock.

"WHO THE HELL SENT YOU!?" I yelled at him. Jack was by my side by now looking wide eyed. When the guy didn't answer I tightened the lock making him scream out in pain.

"WHO SENT YOU?!?!?!?!" I screamed at him.

"HANS!!!!!!" he screamed in pain.

"Why?" I yelled.

"Something about wanting you to himself." was all he said, but that was all I needed to know. I knew what that meant, and by the looks of it so did Jack.

I knocked the guy too the ground and snapped his neck killing him.

"That basterd!" Jack growled.

"At least he only sent one." I sighed in relief. I took the gun that he had and gave it to Jack, then we brought all of the bags in from my car and put them all away.

After that I sat on the couch in thought, and Jack sat down next to me.

"Elsa, I don't want you staying here alone. Not after what just happened." Jack said.

"Jack, I'm fine. It is not a big deal anymore, trust me."

"Not a big deal, it is a huge deal! Hans just sent a guy here to kidnap you so he could rape you! Explain how that isn't a big deal?!" he yelled.

"Jack, I can take care of myself." I said, but he just pulled me closer to him and rested his chin on my head.

"No Elsa, I'm not willing to risk that. I made you a promise, and I intend to keep it." he said softly.

"Jack, I have no one to stay with me. No, you are not either. We are not in a relationship, and Hans would kill you and torture me until I died if that happened." I said.

"I know, but it would kill me if anything happened to you." he said.

"Jack, if you don't want anything to happen to me, then trust me. I know how to fight and protect myself from enemies."

"Fine." he said.

"Good, now why don't we practice the dance some more. We need to have the steal perfected." I said. He nodded and we both put on our dancing costumes and went over switching the roses until we were confident it was good and we could do it for real. After that we recorded us dancing and sent the video to Merida to have her replace the security camera footage.

After that Jack and I made lunch, which was amazing by the way. I love food a lot, it is my thing. While we cleaned up the dishes we talked, which was nice. I was never much of a talker, but I always loved listening to others and hearing what they had to say. To me everything Jack said was interesting, and the way he told stuff made me laugh.

Once we finished I sketched some. This time I did the leaves which were falling and bright red, and Jack who was napping at the time. I always put him in his Jack Frost costume. When I was little Jack Frost was a character in one of my favorite stories, and I always imagined him bringing the snow in the winter and having fun freezing everything. That was supposedly his thing, Jack Frost was the guardian of fun.

Once I was done I sat by my always burning fireplace on the large white fur rug, and took a nap. It was always so warm and cozy over here. While I was falling asleep I thought about the dance routine and every step that was going to happen. Things had to go perfectly. This heist was worth around $15,000 alone, which is a lot, most of the ones are $5,000. If we nail this, then I am so close to getting free it is insane. So close to getting the life I have dreamed of and deserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 3.2K 33
The fate of the world rests on the shoulders of five young impressionable teenagers, all from five vastly different worlds. And all chosen by the Man...
1.6K 65 22
Elsa Delle had it rough as a kid. But one day, something happens, and she becomes a witch. What will she do with these powers? Well of course she's g...
28.5K 1K 19
Elsa, the Snow Queen, has given up her crown to her little sister, Anna, who was now Queen of Arendelle. there is a law in their land that only one...
1.9K 162 19
||DISCONTINUED|| Our story takes place in Arendelle, 5 months after Elsa has became Queen. But things have been troubling our Queen lately... New ene...