Crimson Eyes [Akashi Seijuuro...

By Yuki_Akacchi

Nijimura Sorano, the younger sister of Nijimura Shuzo was a normal middle school girl. Her life wasn't specia... More

Trapped by his crimson eyes
An unexpected Encounter
A Day Full of Embarrassment
An Uncomfortable Ride
An Uncomfortable Ride (Part II)
Rivals
Pictures
Preliminaries
Troublesome Day
You make my Life more Enjoyable
First Date
Confrontation
Preconditions
Be mine
Overnight stay
Interrogation
Declaration of Love
A Fateful Accident
Revelation
"I want to go back to the old days"
"I love you too, Sorano"
#TakeAStand
"Who are you?"
Rules and Mistakes
Sorrow and Pleasure
From lie to lie
'Try to Accept'
Reunion
Changes
Regret
A new start
Rakuzan High School
Unavoidable Revelation
An unexpected gift
Moving forward
Memories
Sequel
Alternative Sequel Part I

We met again

4.7K 126 85
By Yuki_Akacchi

It's two weeks ago since i met him. The only one person who can shake my innocent world just with his crimson red eyes. 

The time passed by so fast. There wasn't a day when i haven't thought about him. He really had burned his presence in my mind. And that only through the little thing he had done before Shuzo and i went home. 

Flashback

After Shuzo had introduced us to each other and our short conversation, an uncomfortable silence hovered over us. 

Shuzo was the first one who broke the silence. "Let's go home, Sorano! See you, guys."  

I looked to my right side where Shuzo stood. "Hai" i replied. I turned to the boys in front of me and bowed to them. "Until next time!" 

Before i could turn a round, a certain redhead walked to me. He took my right hand and kissed the back of my hand. "It was a pleasure to meet you" he said politely. 

My mind couldn't realize what was happening just now. My body however reacted immediately. 

It felt like all of my blood flowed into my cheeks. They turned into a dark shade of red. I lowered my head to cover my embarrassed face. I wasn't even capable to respond to him. My heart was beating so fast, it felt as if it would jump out of my chest.

The other boys were frozen and watched the scence with widened eyes and open jaw. Shuzo on the other hand glared at Akashi, took my right wrist and dragged me to the direction of the entrance from the gym. The boys followed us with their eyes.

Before i left the gym, i looked back to him a last time. He still stood there with a small smirk on his face. 

'I can't believe what he have done!' i thought in panic and looked at the part of my hand where his lips touched my skin. 

Then i realized that Shuzo was still holding my right wrist. Until now i didn't noticed how tight his grip on my wrist was. It was painful.

 I looked up to him, a dark aura surrounded him. It was obvious that he was upset. 

We had left the school grounds far behind us when he finally slowed down and loosened his grip. 

"Stay away from him. Stay away from any boy!" was all he said. 

Flashback end

I was sitting on the window ledge. That's what i always do, when i am thinking about something.  

Tomorrow is finally friday and the day, when i visit my family in Tokyo. 

'The last visit was really confusing. When we arrived at home after the incident at the gym, Shuzo was still upset. He couldn't calm down and with his hotheadedness it could become really troublesome for me. So i decided to kept myself away from him for the whole weekend. Sunday went by too fast and i traveled back to grandma without having spoken to him again. But was it a good idea?' i questioned myself.

I noticed that it was almost dark outside. So i decided to go to bed, the day tomorrow will be arduous enough.

The night gave way to the morning and the sun rose bit by bit. My alarm clock rang, i stood up and went under the shower. 

After the early morning performances, i said goodbye to my grandma and went to school. 

On my way to school, i met my classmate and best friend Suzuki Mariko.

"Good morning, Sora!"

"Good morning, Mari"

"What a glorious day today" she grinned at me.

"Hää, what do you mean?" I ask carefully.

"You exactly know what i mean!" she said teasingly.

"I swear, i don't know what do you mean?" i replied.

She was still looking at me with a wide grin on her face.

"Will you tell me or will i die stupidly?" i asked her.

"Hmm... The latter!" Mariko said laughing. 

"Oi, come on. Tell me!" i almost lost my patience.

"You really want to know, hm?" she asked.

"Stop with your little plays and tell me already?" i demanded.

"Fine" she gave up and took a little break.

"You'll see him again this weekend, right?" it erupted from her.

I choked at my own saliva. His figure popped up in my mind. My cheeks started to blush a light red.

"Mariko!" i yelled at her. She was already running away from me. I chased after her, but with the lead she had, i only could catch her up at the school. 

"Mariko" i yelled at her again before i hit her with my right hand at the back of her head. 

"Ouch" she whined. 

"Serves you right" i said coldly. 

"You're so mean" she pouted. 

We were at the entrance to our classroom. I made my way to my seat, leaving her behind. 

'I would have had to know that she will tease me up because of him. It would have been better, if i didn't told her about him' i realized.

I arrived at my destination and took my seat. Mariko arrived next to me at her seat, again with a grin on her face. 

"And? Will you see him again?" she asked.

"No!" i replied short. 

"Heh, really not? But why?" she questioned me.

"I don't want to. Can you please forget it?" I asked her.

"No! Because when you told me about him, i could see that you really ..." she couldn't finished her statement, because in just that moment our teacher had entered the classroom.

I sighed in relief. She noticed it and glared at me. For the rest of the day she let me alone, still dissatisfied with me.

Timeskip

School clock rang for the last time today. The school day had finally end. I took all of my stuff into my back and left the classroom, followed by Mariko . We leaved the school ground silently. Because the railway station lies close to her house, we had most of the way together.

Our ways parted then.

"Goodbye, Mari. See you on Monday." I waved goodbye

"Goodbye, Sora. Have fun in Tokyo and greet him from me!" she said teasingly with that annoying wide grin on her face. She turned arround and went away.

"I won't see him this weekend, baka!" I yelled at her.

'Why have she always do this to me' i thought.

I made my way to the railway station, still thinking about the things that happend today.

'Mou, that was really mean of her. But what should i do? On the one hand i want to see Shuzo play basketball again. But if i went there, i'll see him again. I'm sure i would be embarrassed because of him again and Shuzo would be upset or maybe angry. I don't want this to happen again.' My head started to pain from all the troublesome thought.

Finally i arrived at the station. Because i had some time, i went to the kiosk and bought some sweets. 

The train arrived and i get in. It was pretty full today. It took me some time to find a free seat. It was one at the window. I sat down, took my headphone and my mp3-player out of my back, put them together and started the music.

Then i put the headphone in my ears, listening to the music. I closed my eyes and tried to relax.

But i didn't succeed. I was still thinking what i should do when i arrived in Tokyo.

After a short time, i fell asleep.

Before the train arrived in Tokyo, i woke up. The train drove in the railway station.
I removed my headphone and put them in my back, together with my mp3-player. Then i stood up from my seat and left the train.

'Okay, Sorano. Time to make a decision!' I murmured to myself and clapped both of my cheeks with the palm of my hands.

A few minutes i stood outside the railway station.

'Why is it so damned difficult to make a decision' i sighed and went home.

Timeskip

It took me thirty minutes to arrive at home by feet. At the front door, i searched for the key in my back. 'Have i forget it in my grandmother's house?' i questioned myself.  But then i finally found it relieved.

I opened the door and entered the house.

"Hello?! I'm at home!" i shouted, but nobody respond. I have to admit, i didn't expect anyone to be at home. My mother was with a high propability at work, Shuzo was at his basketball training and my little brother Shirou was propably with a friend. Since our father has to stay in the hospital, Shirou spends more time with his friends. Maybe to distract himself a bit. 

I was a bit frustrated that i was at home alone. I went to my room, threw my back at my desk and plopped down on my bed.

I closed my eyes to rest a bit. The outline of a person excelled in my head. It was a male with red hair and red eyes. A smirk on his face. It was HIM. 

"That can not be true" I tore open my eyes, jumped from the bed and ran the stairs down. I went in the kitchen and began to prepare the dinner.

Everytime i want to distract myself, i started to cook or bake something. 

The time went by.

"Nee-san." I was so focused on making dinner, that i didn't notice Shirou, who leaned against the door frame. 

"Nee-san!" he said energetic. I didn't hear him again.

 "Sorano!!!" he yelled at me. I shrieked, almost cut myself with the culinary knife in my hand. Just to be on the safe side I laid the knife down. "Oh, Shirou! When did you come home?"

"Just now." he said. 

"Sorry, i didn't hear you" i admitted.

"By whom or what are you trying to distract yourself?" he asked teasingly.

"This has nothing to do with you." i said annoyed.

"So, something really occupies you." he noticed.

"Not your matter." I took the knife and drew my attention to the preparation of the dinner.

"I see, so it's about a boy" he noted. At that moment, i cut my left index finger with the knife. My eyes widened.

"Shit, Shirou! Stop distracting me while i am holding a knife" i shouted and fixed up my finger.

"It's your fault for not telling me in the first place." he grinned.

"I won't tell you anyway!" i glared at him. 'Although he is one year younger, he can read me so easily. Exactly like Shuzo. How it irritates me'

He left the kitchen and i could finished the meal without another injury. 

I served the dinner and called Shirou. We took our seat and wanted to begin with the meal, as Shuzo came home. He got his plate from the kitchen and sat down to us. We ate silently. 

After dinner Shuzo and i cleaned the dishes. 

"You were missed during the training" he admitted.

"Missing? From whom?" i asked carefully.

"From Momoi. The manager of our basketball team. The girl with pink hair! She sat next to you on the bench" he explained.

"I see." i said.

"But not only from her. Some of the boys i had introduced to you were missing you too!"

"Heh, but why?"

"I think, they thought you would visit our training every time from now on." he observed me.

"Well, honestly i wanted to be. I had thought about visiting you during training. But after what had happened the last time, i thought it wouldn't be a good idea. I don't want you to be mad at me." i told him.

He let out a sigh. "I wouldn't want you get injured from anybody. I am worried about you. You are my little sister. That's all."

"I know. But it's fine" i smiled at him.

He took me in his arms and kissed me on my head. "The first prequalifying matches starting soon. Therefore we have training tomorrow again. Want to come along tomorrow?" 

"Hai! Thank you, Nii-san." i huged him back. 

Timeskip

The next day came fast. We stood up, took our breakfast, cleaned up and walked out of the house. We headed towards the gym. 

We arrived ten minutes before the training should start. Shuzo went to the locker room and left me back. 

I walked in the empty gym. I stopped after a few steps, still close to the entrance. The gym was pleasently quiet. 

I closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath. 

"Good morning, Nijimura-san!" a voice behind me rang softly.

I remembered this voice. The husky voice which relaxed me with every single word and could let a shiver down my spine at the same time. I bit my lower lip, still with my back to him. 

Slowly, i turned towards him. "G-good morning, Akashi-kun!" i greeted him nervously. 

For a moment our eyes met. And like the last time, i was pulled in their spell. Fortunately, this time i managed to avert my gaze from him. I lowered my gaze to the floor. A light blush on my cheeks. 

"I hope you are doing well?" he said softly.

"Hai, t-thank you." 'Why i am so nervous in his mere presence? I wish it would stop!'  i thought, still looking on the floor.

"It's bad manners not to look at the person with whom you're speaking" he explained with a frown. 

My eyes widened about his statement. My cheeks heated up and stained dark red. 

"I'm really sorry!" I bowed to him. 

Slowly, i straightened up and looked up to him. 

"Good girl" he walked next to me and patted my head with a small smile on his lips.

Then he left to the locker room and let me alone again. I stood there unchanged, still confused about his action. 

"So-chan!!!" someone screamed. I turned my head to the direction where the voice came from.
At the moment i saw the one, i was tackled by her. We both fell on the floor. She was embracing me.

"It's nice to see you again" she squealed happily.

"It's nice to see you again too, Momoi-san" i replied.

"Please call me Satsuki or Sa-chan" she offered to me.

"Okay, Sa-chan" i smiled.

Both of us stood up, smiling at each other. 

"I knew, you two would get along well!" Shuzo informed me, he stood behind us.

Gradually the gym filled with the first string members.

"Sorano-chan! Yokatta, you're back!" Kise shouted happily. 

"It doesn't change anything, nanodayo!" Midorima stated.

"That's mean, Midorimacchi!" Kise replied to him 

"Well, actually. Midorin was the second one, who had asked about you yesterday." Momoi admitted.

"Howsoever, nanodayo." Midorima pushed up his glasses.

"Then who was the first one?" i asked curiously.

"It was me!" Kise huged me tightly.

"Eto...Kise-kun! Can...you...let...me...go?" i couldn't breath. 

Before Shuzo could do anything, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the embrace.

"Kise, you Baka. You can't embrace her so tightly." Aomine growled.

"And you shouldn't grip her arm so rough" Kuroko said to Aomine.

"Woah, Tetsu. Where did you come from?" Aomine replied. 

"I was here the whole time" Kuroko explained. Everyone looked suprised.

'What a strange conversation.' i noticed.

"Time to start the training" Akashi ordered. 

I sighed relieved. Momoi giggled a bit. 

"They all ask for you yesterday!" she whispered to me.

"Really? Strange, isn't it?" i asked her.

"Yeah, a little bit!" she chuckled.

Then both of us sat down on the bench and watched them playing. From time to time, Momoi wrote down some notes. 

I was amazed by the talent of the starting members of the team again. 

'If they're this good although they're going to Middle School, how much will they improve their talent in High School?' 

My gaze wandered through the hall and rested on Akashi-kun. I watched him a short time.

"Not again" i murmured.

"What's wrong, So-chan?" Momoi asked.

"It's nothing!" i paniced.

"Are you sure?" she asked with a slightly worried face.

"HAI, HAI! I'm really fine." i tried to convince her.

"If you think." she said and turned her attention back to the training.

I sighed quietly. I looked back to Akashi-kun, to see if he noticed our conversation. And of course, he did. He was looking at me with a raised eyebrow. 

My cheeks started to blush again. Quickly i looked away. With a grin he led out a small 'Tch' and then resumed to the training. 

'Damn, this is so embarrassing. It seems he's always looking at me. 

Why? And what was that before?

But, well... It doesn't matter, what has moved him to do that.

It doesn't matter, that i am feeling nervous around him.

What counts is only one thing:

I'm glad that i am here, BECAUSE WE MET AGAIN!'

Author's note: I'm sorry that this chapter is so long. I hope it wasn't too boring!? 

Next update will take a while. From now on i have less free time, because of work. 

Feel free to vote, comment and give advice.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING!!!

YOU'RE THE BEST! 

Until next time. SEE YA xDDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 260 40
"ꜱᴏ...ʜᴏᴑ Ιͺꜱ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄‹Ιͺκœ±α΄‡ Κ€Κα΄α΄œα΄›α΄€?" κœ±Κœα΄‡ ꜱᴍΙͺΚŸα΄‡α΄… κœ°α΄Ι΄α΄…ΚŸΚ, ΚŸα΄α΄α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄€α΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄€α΄œα΄…Ιͺᴇɴᴄᴇ "ΚŸα΄‡α΄› ᴍᴇ α΄›α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ ʏᴏᴜ α΄€ κœ±α΄›α΄Κ€Κ α΄€Κ™α΄α΄œα΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ ᴑʜᴏ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κα΄‡α΄…" Χ‚Χ‚ΰ«’ΰΌ‹ΰΌ˜ΰΏ______...
2.1K 58 19
KNB X OC (but also a self insert, you can self insert yourself in the position of the OC, if that's what you like.) Amethyst Azalea. Hard working, in...
25.9K 738 28
(F/N) (L/N), the most stunning girl that ever lived in the world, not only blessed by looks, also blessed with her brain, arts, and sports. Every gir...
368K 10.1K 63
Ello! Welcome to this book of Kuroko no basket one-shots! Hope you like the stories. If their bad, then I'm sorry ;-; Requests are open, so go ahead...