Dangerous Work[On Hold]

By Mintyhippo95

She is wanted everywhere throughout the city of New York. 'Avalanche', as some know her by because she gets r... More

Characters
Prologue
Avalanche
Tickets
Crown of Corona
Summer Gala
Slumber Party?!?
Sleep Over Day 2
Pink Panther
Artemis
Operation Jelsa
Checkup
The Golden Hook
Welcome to the Nightmares
Elsa
Happy Halloween
Friends
Sacrifice
First Heist
Fairytales
Birthday
Tragedies Bring People Together
Ruby Rose
Operation
I'll Take Care of You
Runaway
Heist
Give her a Chance
What Have You Done!!!!!
Ring
Welcome to the Family
First Date
Stay Away
Gone
Diabolical Plan
Be Patient
First Snowfall
Pocahontas's Necklace
Finally Ready
Explanation
Christmas Eve
Flight to France
Mona Lisa
Concert
The Love Lock Bridge
Your Idiot...... Forever
Never Leaving
A Lottle
Perfect Little Creation
Wedding
Family Reunion
Day at the Cabin
Identity Revealed

Returning the Favor

2K 73 29
By Mintyhippo95

Jack's POV

I walked into the meetings room, and Hans, Merida, and some creepy guy was all sitting there. This guy was like the definition of a creep; pale skin that looked almost gray, black spiky hair, tall, and glowing yellow eyes. He had on all black, and a smirk on his face.

"Hello honey." Hans said to Elsa.

"Hello my sweet." she said so convincing I had to do a doubletake, "Now lets begin this meeting, shall we."

"Ah Elsa, professional as usual." said the creepy guy.

"Umm..... forgive my ignorance, but I'm new here. Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Pitch Black, I am the leader of the Nightmares." he said, and I nodded my head.

"Anyway." Hans said once we both took our seats, "Elsa and Jack, we want you to steal The Ruby Rose."

"What!?!" Elsa said wide eyes, "Hans, they are only showing that rose for a few hours and then it's gone."

"I know." he said blankly.

"Hans, we can't do that. Especially since it is Jacks first time at this, perhaps something ea....." she was cut off when Hans stood up and smacked her hard across the face several times.

"YOU WILL DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU WHENEVER I TELL YOU TO!!!!!" he screamed.

"Hans, control yourself around the merchandise. You don't want to hurt our diamond girl." Pitch said way too coolly.

Merchandise, they consider her merchandise?! She is a person for crying out loud!!!

"Now Elsa, you are are best at this game. How should we go about stealing this?" Pitch asked.

"Pitch, I don't think this is a good idea." Elsa said again.

"And I think if you say one more unusful word that it won't be a good idea for your pregnant sister. Now give us something, and it better be good."

"Fine. The rose is obviously going to be guarded with both men and security cameras. The pedestal it is on though has no alarms. There is only going to be one time where the guards won't be around it and that is during the dance competition that is going on that day at the museum as a dedication for the rose. I am going to be in that competition and I'm going to assume that Jack is going to be my partner. I can get up close enough to make the switch while we are dancing."

"Okay, but what about the cameras?" Hans asked.

"Just getting to that. We are going to film me and Jack dancing before the competition, and then Merida can edit that into the video feed that way it will look like we never did anything."

"I like that plan, but we want the world to know the Nightmares did this." Pitch said.

"Then send in a large group of Nightmares right after we dance, and have them steal the fake rose." she said. Wow, that was actually a really good plan.

All went silent for a while, then Pitch started clapping.

"This is why you are the best. Darling that was excellent. Anything you need for this heist?"

"I need a dancing outfit with a long red cape in the back, as well as the duplicate rose on the hip. The fake rose has to be able to come off and the actual one has to be able to stick on. I think that is it, at least for now."

"Alright, I'll see what we can do." Pitch said.

Everyone left, but Elsa stayed behind. Since she was my ride so did I.

"Umm Hans, I have a question?" she said nervously.

"What?" he grumbled.

"Well I got invited to sing at a huge concert in France. It has been my dream since I was a little girl to sing there, so could I please go. It would be wonderful for my career, and it is happening in a couple months from now so I can still do this heist and maybe a few afterwards."

"Sure, why not." he said, and she was smiling.

"Thank you so much."

"Sure, just steal something while your over there and send it back."

She stopped smiling, but nodded.

"That's my little canary." he chuckled then froze, "Elsa, what are those marks on your neck?"

"Oh...... umm nothing." she said giving me a 'get hell out of here' glance.

"Someone gave you hickys!!!" he yelled.

"Yeah, I was at a party last night and some drunk guy pinned me down and gave me these. Calm down though, because it is not going to happen again."

"I will kill him!" Hans shouted, and right now I was terrified for both me and her.

"Hans, it's fine. You don't need to hurt him, violence doesn't solve anything. Besides I took care of the matter, it won't ever happen again."

"You love him!" Hans said sounding shocked, and Elsa's eyes widened. Especially when he walked closer to her. He shoved her hard into the wall, and threw her against the table. Then he slapped and kicked her over and over again. When he finally stopped he pinned her to the wall.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO BE MY GIRL!?!?!"

"Hans! I don't love him. I love you and only you. Now please stop or else I won't be able to do the mission!" she cried out.

He immediately let her go, and harshly dragged her across the building and shoved her into a room with mats.

"Hans, what am I doing here?" she asked.

"We are starting a new type of training for our spies here. Now it was deemed to sever, but the trainer is still here. Now if you can survive this then we can forget this whole incident and continue on like we usually do. If not well there is always a replacement, I'm sure your sister might be just as good as you."

Then a huge guy at least three times the size of her walked into the room, and closed the door. It wasn't long afterwards I heard her cry out, and it sickened me when I saw Hans's frown creep up into a smile.

I could hear screams coming from both of them, and whatever they were doing sounded painful.

Then there was this loud bang, and I saw blood oozing out of the crack of the door followed by nothing.

This was all my fault.

Elsa's POV

The moment the door was shut Bill smiled at me and cracked his knuckled.

"Alright we are going to be fighting Ferus Atrox style." he said in his really deep voice.

"What?!" I said shocked, but then he kicked me back to the door and I cried out. It hurt like hell!

I knew that Ferus Atrox was basically a fight to the death and was illegal to practice. I also knew in Ferus Atrox killing your opponent  is achieved by either breaking or severing major nerves or arteries to the  limbs, destroying the central nervous system, causing major bleeding, or  restricting or completely denying the flow of air into and out of the body. Ferus Atrox includes clawing, limb breaking, gouging, ripping exposed flesh, biting of the throat and other significant areas of the body, and spinal severing.

So basically anything goes. I really didn't want to kill this guy, still there was no way in hell I was going to die, at least not today.

I ran towards him screaming, I was not giving up. I still had a lot of fight left in me. I ran, then at the last minute got into the splits and slid right underneath him. I punched his nuts, then punched his back.

He yelled out and stumbled forward. I got up and took a fighting stance, and he charged at me. He went to punch me, but I grabbed his arm, then he sunk his teeth into my flesh.

I grunted out in pain, but I didn't scream until he started tugging up ripping off my flesh. I punch him in the face with my free hand, and my arm was freed from his jaw. He did though rip off a huge chunk of my skin on my arm. It was bleeding really bad, but I didn't have time to care for it right now.

I used my nails to gouge his right eye, and I put deep scratches all down his face.

He screamed and his hand covered up his empty bleeding eye socket. He quickly used his arm and smacked me back with so much force I went flying and hit the wall. My back was all scraped up, and I knew my head was bleeding a little. It hurt me really bad, but I didn't care.

I was finishing this battle.

I ran up and jumped on his stomach, then I bounced off of that, and kicked his face. With his head to the side and neck arched up I took my final strike. I jumped up sideways and dug my teeth into his throat. He tried to throw me off, but my teeth were well sunk in there, and I ripped out his throat. I kicked him hard, and his body slammed against the door, and blood poured out of him. He let out a silent blood choked scream, then collapsed to the floor dead. My entire body was covered in his blood, but I didn't care. I was alive, that was all that mattered.

I spat out his throat part from my mouth, and walked to the door. It was still locked, so I kicked it non stop until it finally broke down.

I walked out and saw Jack and Hans waiting. Jack looked so happy and Hans looked like Hans.

"Well, what happened to you?" Hans asked looking at my appearance.

"You had me fight a man 3 times my size in a battle of Ferus Atrox, what the hell do you think happened. I got a section of my skin bit off, my head and back is cut open, I gouged his eyeball, and I bit out his throat."

Hans laughed and didn't even seem concerned. This guy was sick.

"Well, that is no excuse to look like you do. Now clean up or else you will get another punishment."

"Fine." I said. I walked to my room, and went immediately into the bathroom. I stepped into the shower, and screamed when the water hit the section of my arm with no skin. I forced myself to stay in the shower, and clean my body off. I even though the water running down my face was hot, I knew I was crying too. Finally I let it go.

I sobbed and rocked myself in the shower. I hated my life, I just wish sometimes I would have died in the streets.

Once I was done with my pity party, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body. My arm was still bleeding, but I would have to tend to it after I got dressed. I walked to my closet here and picked out a new clean outfit. I went with a pair of black skinny jeans, a strapless emerald green corset top with black roses on it, a pair of emerald green pumps, and silver earrings with emeralds in them.

I stepped out and Jack was sitting on my bed looking nervous. When he saw me he jumped up and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry, this was all my fault." he said burying his face in my hair. I didn't say anything, we both knew this was all his fault, there was no need telling him it wasn't.

When he let go, his hands slid down my arms, until I screamed out and jumped back.

He looked at his hand, which was covered in my blood.

"Elsa!" he said, then he saw my arm with no skin, "Oh my God!"

He yanked off his white undershirt and ripped it up. Then he gently wrapped it around my arm trying to stop the bleeding. When he was done, he looked up at me. His eyes looked down at me with awe and happiness, and it made my stomach feel funny.

"Jack, don't look at me like that. That is exactly how you looked like before you kissed me last night, right now is not the best time." I said then ran to the vanity. I went to put on a little bit of makeup, but yelped when I moved my arm.

"Elsa, let me help you." Jack said.

"No, I'm fine. I don't need any help." I said. I didn't put on any makeup, but I did dry my hair. I winced in pain every time I moved my arm, but I couldn't look like total crap.

I brushed my teeth twice, then grabbed a leather jacket to cover my injury. I handed Jack another white undershirt I had in my closet, and he put it on.

"Come on, lets go. This corset it rupturing my spleen." I said.

"Then why did you wear it?" he asked.

"Because it looks cute, and makes my shitty body look better. It also takes away attention from my scars." I said.

"You know you body is fine, great even. As for the scars most of them can be removed." he said softly, but I just shook me head.

"You don't understand. You haven't seen them..... or at least all of them." I said. I knew that some of them could never be removed, so I could never truly forget this place after I was done with my time.

"Never thought you would be so............. insecure." Jack said sounding shocked.

"What, am I not human? Can I not have my insecurities?!" I yelled making him quiet, "Now listen I have just gotten partly eaten by a huge dude, and killed him by biting his throat out. All of this is because you got drunk last night. If you haven't noticed, today hasn't been my best day. I am tired, and I want to go home!"

"Fine, lets get you home." he shrugged.

We walked out to where my bike was parked, and I tossed him the keys.

"You drive, it hurts to move my arm." I said. He nodded, and I jumped on. He drove down the streets, and I panicked when he drove straight past my mansion.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted, but he just kept driving until he was at his house, "Jack, I am in no mood, what are we doing here?"

"Well you took care of me when I was injured, can't I return the favor?"

"Not really, no." I said crossing my arm and wincing in pain.

"Elsa, you can't really hid that big wound from people. Everyone will notice even with a shirt on over it." he pointed out, and I gritted my teeth. He had a point, I may not be the top star, but I was in the public eye a lot. I couldn't let them write about this.

"Fine." I grumbled. I walked by and punched him, then yelped out again. Damn this arm!!!

"Elsa, stop being stubborn for once and let someone help you." he said.

"I wouldn't need any help if it wasn't for you. Seriously you hate my guts and all you want to do is see me go to prison. Then you make out with me, give me all these damn hickeys, sneak into my room to sleep with me, and say you love me. Hypocritical much?"

"Just come on in Elsa. You can have Emma's room." He sighed out. I followed him into his house, and stood there, while he walked off.

Jerk.

Jack's POV

Elsa is mad at me, and I get that. I honestly am a huge hypocrite, I treated her like shit, ignored her warnings, got her into trouble countless times, and just look at her now. Every single recent beating she has gotten was because she was protecting me, and I have honestly treated her like shit.

I felt like my heart was breaking when I heard her sobbing in the shower. Is her life really that terrible and I'm just not seeing it? If so , then here I am making it worse.

I went up the stairs and got a navy hoodie from my closet, then walked back down the stairs to where she was still fuming.

"Here, put this on. You will actually be able to breath and it will be more comfortable. Afterwards lets take a look at your arm." I said gently. She glared but grabbed the hoodie and walked away. I notice as she walked her hips swayed a little.

While she was getting changed I grabbed the medical supplies and changed into brown sweatpants and a navy hoodie. She walked out with all of her clothes neatly folded, and her hair was in a messy french braid. My hoodie came down to a little above her knees, so it wasn't too short.

She sat down, and rolled up the sleeve.

I gently took off the cloth that I wrapped around her, and gasped when I saw her arm. It was starting to scab over, but it looked horrible.

"Elsa, how exactly did your arm get like this?"

"The guy bit into it, and ripped my skin off with his teeth." she said, and I gasped.

I grabbed the rubbing alcohol and looked at her, "Els, this is going to hurt a lot."

"I know." she said. I poured it over her arm and she let out a muffled cry and tears streamed down her face as the alcohol bubbled. I gently blotted it dry, then put disinfecting ointment on it. After that I wrapped her arm up with medical gauze.

She rolled down the sleeve covering her wound back up, and wiped her tears away.

"Umm...... I'll make supper." she said standing up.

"Elsa, you make breakfast lunch and dinner for me all the time. Why don't you rest for a while, and I'll make you something?"

"Fine." she said, then walked to the living room.

I made her chicken noodle soup and mashed potato's. I carried them into the living room for her, and saw her sitting near an open window sketching a bird.

"Hey Els." I said, but was hushed.

"Watch." she whispered and cleared her throat. She sang a gentle high pitched toon and stuck out her hand. Then the bird she was drawing flew through the window and landed on her hand. She smiled and the bird tapped its beak to her nose.

It was so fricken cute!

"Here, come on." she said softly to me. I slowly crept over, and stuck out my hand, then the bird jumped onto my finger. I smiled and gently stroked it. Then it flew back to Elsa.

"Hey pretty birdy." she said. Then she sang a little melody and the bird copied it. She giggled, then let it back out the window.

"That was amazing, where did you learn to do that?"

"My mother taught me." she said softly smiling, "I didn't have any friends growing up because I was different, so my mother taught me how to do that, and I made my own forest friends."

"Well, that is sad and adorable at the same time." I chuckled, "Now come on I made dinner, and I don't think you want it to get cold." I said.

She nodded, and walked over and started eating.

"Is it good?" I asked.

"Yeah, who made it?" she asked.

"I did." I smiled, and she chuckled.

"A man who cooks, maybe you are full of surprises." she slightly chuckles, "Aren't you going to eat?"

"I only had enough for one, and you need it more than me. I'll go to the store tomorrow and get some groceries." I shrugged.

"We'll share then." she said, and handed me the rest of her soup, while she started on the potatoes.

"Elsa, I'm fine."

"Don't make me force feed you." she said raising an eyebrow saying she would do it.

I sighed in defeat, and started eating. She smiled, then went back to eating her food. Once we were done, she started sketching again. This time though she was sketching me.

"Why do you always sketch me?" I asked.

"I don't always do you, if you must know. I just find your eyes mesmerizing, one could just get lost in them. I have never seen eyes quite like them, and I can't seem to get them right." she said.

I started to blush and she chuckled.

"Don't go melting on me here Frost." she said still working. "Now I need you to pose."

I turned around and gave her the 'what' look.

"That's good, now how about adding some anger to that face, but only a little bit."

"What?"

"Think of the first time we met, and I cuffed you to the chair, depants you, and left the key under the pillow." she said chuckling.

I gave her a glare, and she smiled, "Perfect! Hold it right there." she said, then started sketching like crazy.

When she finished she smiled. "Perfect, this is exactly how you look at me at crime scenes." she said almost to herself then put the sketchbook down. "Well, night Frost." she said and walked upstairs to Emma's old room.

I picked up the sketchbook and looked at the pictures she drew. The one with the bird is so lifelike that it was almost unreal, but I gasped when I saw the one she just did. It was me dressed in the Jack Frost costume from the hips up. I was slightly turned so I could face whoever I was looking at. The hoodie had really realistic frost designs at the collar and elbows. Behind me was my staff that I had at the party. My hair was messy and silvery as it always is. My face was amazing. The cheekbones looked hollowed and had some texture to them, and my eyebrows were down with one slightly higher than the other. My eyes looked out like I was mad, curious, and wondering did something really just happen.

So this is what I look like when we met at crimes? Not too shabby Jack!

I chuckled and then locked up the house. Then I walked to my bedroom, and jumped into bed. I found a warm glass of milk on the nightstand with a note on it.

Hey,

Drink at your own risk.

E :p

I chuckled, at her note, then drank the milk. I have no idea how she even made it without me seeing her, but still.

After that I yawned, with my head feeling heavy. I closed my eyes, then drifted off into a wonderful dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 2.2K 26
The story takes place months after Elsa has found her happiness. After reports of crystallized black ash are found sweeping through Arendelle, pe...
12.4K 406 43
i wrote this years ago as a pre teen who had no idea what she was doing or how to write well so please just kind of ignore it :') unless you've alrea...
266K 7.3K 30
When Elsa Queen was little she was popular, talented, athletic, and good at everything. After their parents died she gave it all up so her sister; An...
28.5K 1K 19
Elsa, the Snow Queen, has given up her crown to her little sister, Anna, who was now Queen of Arendelle. there is a law in their land that only one...