Crimson Eyes [Akashi Seijuuro...

By Yuki_Akacchi

Nijimura Sorano, the younger sister of Nijimura Shuzo was a normal middle school girl. Her life wasn't specia... More

We met again
An unexpected Encounter
A Day Full of Embarrassment
An Uncomfortable Ride
An Uncomfortable Ride (Part II)
Rivals
Pictures
Preliminaries
Troublesome Day
You make my Life more Enjoyable
First Date
Confrontation
Preconditions
Be mine
Overnight stay
Interrogation
Declaration of Love
A Fateful Accident
Revelation
"I want to go back to the old days"
"I love you too, Sorano"
#TakeAStand
"Who are you?"
Rules and Mistakes
Sorrow and Pleasure
From lie to lie
'Try to Accept'
Reunion
Changes
Regret
A new start
Rakuzan High School
Unavoidable Revelation
An unexpected gift
Moving forward
Memories
Sequel
Alternative Sequel Part I

Trapped by his crimson eyes

7.9K 159 134
By Yuki_Akacchi

'Finally friday' i mumbled.

Every two weeks i am able to visit my family. I'm living with my grandmother. It's not that bad to live with her, but i miss the time with my lively family.

Before i forget, my name is Nijimura Sorano. I bet you think my brother is Nijimura Shuzo. Well, you're right. I'm in my second year at junior high school.

Since a year i live with my grandma, after my grandfather died. She didn't want to sell her house where she lived with the love of her life for so many years. So i moved in with her. I should keep an eye on her and help her with the household. My parents can't do it. You ask why? Well, my father is really sick and has to stay at the hospital. My mother is working too much. Who can blame her?! Someone has to earn money. We have to pay for the treatment for my dad too. These are the reasons why she has to do two jobs. I feel sorry for her.

Slowly, i got out of my bed. The first rays of sunlight flood through my bedroom. It's pleasantly quiet. A perfect way to wake up and start the day.

After cleaning and dressing myself i prepared breakfast for my grandma and me. Shortly before I have served breakfast, i heard foodsteps behind me.

"Good morning, Dear" buzzed my grandma.

"Good morning, grandma" i replied.

We took our seats and started with our breakfast. We didn't speak much while eating. Only the usual things.

After breakfast, i have done the household and got ready for school - like every morning.

"Grandma, i'm going to school now. I'll be back on sunday evening" i called to her.

"Have a good time and greet your mother and your brothers from me" she said with a sorrowful smile.

For the next two days she will be lonely again. But she refused to come to Tokyo. She always says it's to troublesome for her.

She gave me a peck on my cheek and huged me tightly. 'It's amazing how much power is still in her' i noticed.

Then i was on my way to school.

Timeskip

After traveling with the train, i arrived at the railway station in Tokyo. The journey from Tatsuno, prefecture Nagano, to Tokyo takes over two hours.

'It's still afternoon. Shuzo should be at basketball training. Maybe i should visit him there. After all it's been a while when i saw him playing' i thought quietly.

I made my way to Teiko Junior High. Luckily the way wasn't too far.

I reached the entrance to Teiko Junior High. The school was well arranged, so that i found the gym quickly and didn't need to ask for directions.

The door to the gym was wide open and it penetrated loud noises of ball dribbling out of the gym.

'Great, they're still at training' i grinned.

I approached the door. When I was almost there, a ball rolled out of the hall and stopped at the doorway.

I bent down and reached for the ball. But just at the moment when my hands touched the ball, I felt another pair of hands on mine.

I only looked up and my crystal blue eyes met a pair of crimson red eyes. At that moment it seems to me like the world stopped. I lost myself in his fascination crimson red eyes.

'He has so beautiful eyes. I have never seen such eyes which seems so infinitely deep. They radiate warmth and kindness, but there is something else. I can't define what it is... Maybe it's just my imagination.' i thought

But i am not only attracted by his eyes. It's his entire figure. From his stature to his crimson red hair to his perfect shape of his lips...

When i realized that i stared at him, my cheeks flushed immediately. I felt so embarrassed that i averted my eyes.

He took his hands away and straightend up. I felt him observing me, althought i didn't look up to him. Although the contact to his hands had been broken, i could still feel his warmth.

I straightend up too, the ball still holding between my hands. I handed the ball to him. When he took it, our hands touched a second time.

"I'm sorry" I murmured. My already red cheeks turned a shade darker.

He examined me silently. "You're not from this school, right?" he stated.

"N-No, i am not" i stuttered.

"May i ask you, what do you want here?" he ask politely.

"I-I am here to suprise my brother" i replied. 'Dammit, Sorano! Stop stuttering. You sound like a fool' i thought.

"I suppose I'm right with my assumption when I say that he trains here right now?"
still looking at me.

"Y-Yes, he should be!" I replied.

"And who is your brother?" he asked directly.

I took a look around the gym. The gym hall was really huge and there were many students in it.

Although my brother is quite large and conspicuous, i couldn't find him in the crowd.

I looked back at the redhead, who watched me the whole time with a expressionless face.

"I-i can't find him in here right now. His name is..."

"Nee-chan, what are you doing here?" A voice resounded behind me.

I turned around and looked up to my brother who looked at me quizzically.

"Ah, Shuzo! It's been a while!" I jumped in his arms and embraced him.

For a moment he hugged back but suddenly freed himself from the embrace.

"So, what are you doing here?" he asked again.

"I thought I'd surprise you and watch you while you practice. I can no longer remember when I saw you play basketball the last time. That's going okay, right?" i ask him quickly.

"Hmmm... What do you think, Akashi?" he looked to the redhead behind me.

I turned around and looked at him too.

His eyes rested on me. Then his gaze wandered to Shuzo and then back to me.

"I have no objection" he said.

"Thank you very much" i replied with a bright smile on my face.

His eyes widened a bit. A hint of a smile forming on his lips.

'He looks so handsome. Everything about him seems to be perfect. His eyes, which can enchant me so easily. His voice, which has such a calming effect on me. Even the way he stands in front of me. His entire existence takes my breath away'

My cheeks started to blush again. I tried to hide my red cheeks by lowering my head, my long black hair covered a bit of my face. But unfortunately he noticed it and his lips formed to a smirk.

"How interesting" he said quietly, but loud enough that i could hear it. Then he turned around and went back to training. I stood there speechless.

He made me so nervous that i wanted to run home immediately. But that would have been strange. I have never felt so unsure in someone's presence.

I exhaled once before I looked back to Shuzo, who had a hint of concern in his eyes. But it don't lasted so long.

"What's wrong, Sorano?" he ask a bit worried.

"It's nothing" i replied rasch.

"Then come with me" he gestured me to follow him. He lead me to the benches.

I sad down excited. Shuzo turned around and walked further into the hall. Then the training continues.

I watched Shuzo quietly.

'It feels so nostalgic' I remembered the time when Shuzo started to play basketball. He was so fascinated by this sport that his eyes were shining with joy. My eyes started to fill with tears.

I averted my gaze before the tears could start to run down on my face.

I took a closer look at the others. Teiko Middle School has many talented and impressive players. But one group particularly stabbed out from the crowd:

A player with tanned skin and short dark blue hair. His movement reminds me of one of those players who plays street basketball. He looks so carefree.

Another one had green hair and wears glasses. His special ability was three pointers. He throw them unusually high. While this practice he never missed a shot.

The next one was a titan with long purple hair. His defense was the best i've ever seen. But it seems he lack of motivation, because he looked really bored.

Then there was a nondescript boy with almost no presence. He had light blue hair and only makes passes. But the way he make these passes mades me speechless. It looks like he disappeared from the court. For the players it must be really difficult to follow him.

Another one had blonde hair and a cheerful and energetic personality. His special ability allows him to copy every move of his opponent easily.

And finally there was the redhead, who I met at the entrance. He seems to be a good strategist and he has a remarkable overview of the entire game. His passes and his ball controll are also excellent.

I stared at him for a long time.

From his looks to his play style, everything of him had burned into my memory, to be stowed away somewhere in there. It seems i could never forget anything about him.

With big strain, I looked back to Shuzo. After all, I 'm here because of him. But somehow my gaze wandered back to the redhead. I found it increasingly difficult to steer my gaze on Shuzo.

'What's so special about him' i questioned myself

As if he had heard my thoughts, he looked over to me. Just in this moment our eyes met again. I immediately looked away and my cheeks began to blush for the third time this day. I ventured a glance back to the person who can unsettle me so easily, only to find out that he was still watching me with a dark smirk on his lips. That was the cue for my cheeks to heat up even more.

'On the one hand it was a bad idea to come here and watch them at training. But on the other hand i don't wanted to be somewhere else. Not even an inch farther away from him. This is the firsts time in my live that i felt so attracted to someone ...'

Fortunately, the training ends soon.

I sighed in relief.

Shuzo came to me. "I go change my clothes, and then we can head home," he mentioned casually before he set out toward the locker rooms.

After a short time he came back with some others. He walked right up to me and stopped short in front of me. "I'm ready. We can go home now ," he gestured me to follow him. "Okay" i replied before i stood up and followed him.

We were about to leave the hall as someone called my brother.

"Oi, Captain. Why are you leaving so soon? Will you not introduce us to each other?" said the bluenette with a smirk on his face while he gesturing at me.

We turned around. Behind us stood the six team members who i previously noticed at training.

Shuzo let out a sharp sigh.

"Fine" was all he stated before he started to introduce us to each other. "Guys, this is my little sister, Nijimura Sorano " he explained briefly.

"Sorano, this is Aomine Daiki (it was the tanned bluenette), Midorima Shintaro (it was the greenhaired next to Aomine-kun who had a little car in his hand), Murasakibara Atsushi (the purple haired titan who was eating chips), Kuroko Tetsuya (the boy with light blue hair and almost no presence), Kise Ryouta (the blonde boy who looked very excited) and this is vice-captain Akashi Seijuro (he pointed to the redhead)"

"Nice to meet you all" i said politely and bowed to them.

"Nice to meet you too" they said back.

"Nee nee, Nijimura-chan! Why are you here?" Kise shouted excited.

I startet to explain why i am here and why Shuzo and i don't live under the same roof.
Then everyone went silence.

They all regarded at me. I only looked from one to another until my eyes met a pair of crimson eyes again.

I was paralyzed by him.

And while i was standing in front of him, some questions appeared in my mind.

'Why am i feeling so unsure in his presence?

Why am i feeling like this?

Why is he looking at me all the time?

Is it possible that he feels the same way?

Could our meeting be fate?

No, no, no, that's ridiculous. Sorano, you don't believe in something trivial as fate.' i thought, still looking in his beautiful crimson eyes.

But one thing was clear to me:

'I'm trapped by his crimson red eyes again and i'll always be!'

Author's note: I've finally finished my first fanfic. I don't know if i'll write a second part, because it was really difficult to even write this down and i don't have so much time to write.

I'm sorry for any grammar errors or other mistakes.

I hope you enjoy reading it.

Please feel free to vote, comment and so on.

THANK YOU infinity for reading, voting and commenting!!!!

Maybe until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 291 18
Akashi Seijuro. That was his name. Akashi Seijuro. As Kuroko repeated the name that seemed to have haunted him for days, all he could've thought was...
34.1K 758 20
You are a 16 year old first year at Rakuzan highschool. You have the ability to see spirits. You were made fun of at school because of this ability b...
369K 10.1K 63
Ello! Welcome to this book of Kuroko no basket one-shots! Hope you like the stories. If their bad, then I'm sorry ;-; Requests are open, so go ahead...
83.4K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...