Maze Runner Imagines

Od IcyWinterz

Minho- You're The Shuckiest Shucked-Face Shuck There Ever Was - Newt- Great We're All Bloody Inspired - Gally... Více

Intro
Everyone's Imagine- All
Preferences ☟
How They Protect You- Pref 0.1
How Your Brother Reacts To Your Relationship-Pref 0.2
When You're Captured By WICKED-Pref 0.3
Kissing- Pref 0.4
Another Glader Hurts You- Pref 0.5
He Finds Out You're Pregnant- Pref 0.6
How He Acts Around You- Pref 0.7
How He Reacts On Your Period- Pref 0.8
Your Hands Touch Accidentally- Pref 0.9
You Get Stung- Pref 1.0
Thomas Imagines ☟
Life
Preggo
Enemies
I Know You
Escape And Love
Wrapped Around Your Finger
Safe Haven
Enamor Me
Newt Imagines ☟
Life
Preggo
Crank Palace
Hoodie Thief
Bonfire Kisses
Are You My Mommy?
30 Minutes For You
Beacon
Wrap My Chest
Sensitive
Goodbye
Sweet and Soft
Never Again
Saving The Day
Gone
First Day
Silent Screams
Mending A Slinthead
One Year Anniversary
Dance With Me
Runner
Alone P.t 1
Alone P.t 2
Promise
Panic Attack
Miscommunication P.t 1
Miscommunication P.t 2
Minho Imagines ☟
Life
Preggo
Kiss Me
Maze In A Maze?
Mr. Tough Guy
Loosing Hope
Shy
The Bet P.t 1
The Bet P.t 2
I Won't Let It Happen
My Girl
Part Of The Maze
Perfection
I Am A Runner
Holding Up
How To Save A Life
Gally Imagines ☟
Life
Mute
Afire Love
Still A Bully
Fix Him
Out Of My Fingertips
All Fun In Games
Falsified Feelings
Boyfriend Problems
Little Girl
Overprotective Gally
Shucking Loser
Worries
Nothing
Nothing P.t 2
All A/Ns ☟
1.11K
Request Imagines (CLOSED)
4.29k
Taking A Small Break
Oi, The Feels Drestructor Is Back
SOZ
Shoutout
Another Shoutout
Completed

Run Baby Run!

7.9K 151 59
Od IcyWinterz

~-T-~

You started the day like any other. Got up, ate breakfast, and packed your stuff for a day of running in the maze. You were partnered up with Minho and it's been this way ever since you were assigned to be a runner which was almost a year ago now. You didn't mind running with him, it gave you two time to get to know each other. You started off not knowing who he was at all, but this opportunity gave you the chance to spend more time with him and you ended up becoming really close friends. He always bugged you, pestered you and argued with you though, you just assumed that was his way of showing you that he cared about you.

But today was different.

When you started running into the maze, he hadn't said a word to you. Not a glance, not a shrug or the usual sarcastic look he gave after you made a bad joke. It was like he didn't even notice you were there. It was your turn to map the maze, everyday you'd switch, which means you had to draw out the map as well.

About an hour into running, when you had stopped to write a note about the moving walls, you glanced over at him as you caught your breath.

"Hey shuck face!" You almost shouted. Minho glanced up at you like he heard you, but his face had no trace of his usual demeanour. You'd only caught his attention. "What's the matter with you today? You're quiet." You said.

"Nothing. Let's just get through the maze and get this over with." He spoke.

"Okay, fine." You sighed. He started up a slow jog and went ahead of you. What was his deal? He was acting like a jack ass and wouldn't say a word to you. You shrugged it off and followed him.

Even lunch was quiet. The only words exchanged between you two was your earlier conversation when you were taking notes. You kept looking at him, every time you did he had the same look on his face. It wasn't anger, or hatred, or annoyance. You couldn't pinpoint it and it was driving you crazy.

When it was finally time to go back to the Glade, you were relieved. You couldn't wait to get out of this maze and away from grumpy Minho. The two of you jogged up to the map room and you pulled open the big metal door, going in first before him. You grabbed a piece of mapping paper and a dull pencil and began mapping the route. You glanced over at Minho every few moments to see him leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, looking anywhere but at you. You had finally had enough and slammed your pencil onto the table, getting his attention.

"Okay. What is your problem?" You snarl.

"Nothing, let's just-"

"Get this over with?" You cut him off, repeating his earlier words. You put your hands on your hips. You were fuming. "Minho if you don't want to be here then just leave! I've had enough of your moping around today."

"I'm not moping." He scoffed. "I just have a lot on my mind." He muttered that last part, looking at the ground.

"Then share. We're partners that's what I'm here for." You insisted, wanting him to actually say something other then 'nothing'.

"No. You're my partner, we just run together that's it. That's clearly all it is to you anyway." He pushed off of the wall and walked towards you.

"What the shuck are you talking about?" You shrugged.

"I'm talking about that moment you had with Ben last night." He blurted out. You went stiff.

"Is that what this is about?"

"I saw you two, his arm was around your waist, and you were leaning into him, what the hell y/n?" He was angry now, every ounce of his quiet mood flew out the window as he talked.

"Wait a second – are you...jealous?" You smirked, taking a step closer to him. Minho once again looked anywhere but at you. And you knew. "You are!"

"I'm not jealous of him." Minho said, emphasising the last word. "I don't get jealous." He looked down into your eyes now. He was almost a foot taller than you. You loved how tall he was. You thought he was the perfect height.

"That's a load of klunk and you know it!" You laughed sarcastically. "Face it Minho you were jealous when you saw me and Ben last night."

"Let me make this clear y/n." He said as he took a step forward, making you step back. "I. Don't. Get. Jealous." Every time he said a word he'd step forward, making you step back as he did. Your back hit the wall and you noticed that he had you cornered.

"Than why did you mention Ben?" You asked a matter of factly. He paused before he answered. His eyes flicking between your eyes and your mouth. Before you could react, he pinned your arms above your head.

"Because you're mine." He whispered as softly and as quietly as possible, but you heard it loud and clear.

Minho leaned down and kissed you roughly on the mouth. Let's just say that if he didn't have your arms pinned above your head your head you'd be pulling him even closer to you. And like he could read your mind, he pushed against you, holding you in place. His hips were against you, grinding into your own. His tongue went into your mouth, you moaned as he pulled his hands away to grab hold of your hips and hold you even closer to him. He leaned his head to the side for a better angle to kiss you. You wove your hands into his hair and pulled him closer. When he broke off from your mouth, he kissed down your cheek, behind your ear and down your neck.

"I don't belong to anybody." You moaned out. Minho was sucking on a part of your neck you found extremely arousing.

"Maybe not, but right now you're mine." He whispered into your ear as he continued to work on your neck, his hands found the hem of your shirt and pulled it off. Your other clothes were torn off as well, along with his and you found yourselves on floor of the map room, behind a few boxes out of sight. You pulled Minho on top of you, connecting your lips again before he groaned and pulled back.

"What?" You asked in a haze.

"I was jealous okay. I was." He said, catching his breath. "I was so jealous. I don't want Ben to hold you like this, the way I'm holding you now." He whispered as he looked down your body. "You're beautiful." He said as he looked into your eyes.

"He won't. I don't love him like I love you" You whispered as you pulled him back down onto you. Minho kissed you with more passion then you could've thought was possible.

"I love you too." He said before lining himself up at your entrance. Minho pushed inside of you. You stopped breathing until he was fully inside. He had his arms wrapped possessively around you as he pulled out and pushed back in. You let out a breath as he pushed back in. It was a weird sensation you've never felt before, but you wanted more. You wanted him to do more.

"Faster." You whimpered as he pushed into you again. Minho listened, thrusting harder into you. You were finding it hard to breathe as he was doing so. You closed your eyes and threw your head back as he pushed into you more and more. You cried out when he hit a different spot inside you. "Oh my – Minho." He breathed. Minho seemed to notice and hit that spot again. Each time he did he'd hear you moan out his name even louder.

As he was thrusting into you Minho was working on your neck with his mouth again. You could hear him moan as he pushed into you, almost sending you over the edge. You could feel it coming as he kissed you. He must've noticed because he started going faster.

"Y/n, look at me." He pleaded. You opened your eyes just as your orgasm hit, almost yelling into the map room. You were thrown over the edge just as he was. You looked into his eyes as you both came down from your high.

When it was over, Minho pulled out of you. It was quiet as you both looked around the room for your clothes. When you got up, Minho pulled you into another passionate kiss. You smiled as he pulled away.

"I think I could get used to this." You whispered. Just then someone came into the room. It was Thomas. He stopped when he saw you two standing by the table. You and Minho turned to look at him.

"Hey." Thomas said casually as he went to grab a piece of paper and a pencil.

"Hey." Minho said back just as casually. They were lucky they'd finished what they were doing before the other runners got back. It was then you noticed you hadn't finished the map and went back to drawing it out, though now you couldn't remember most of it. The only thing you could think about was Minho.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

840K 11.6K 114
Imagines for the following: -Newt -Thomas -Minho -Gally -Chuck -Brenda -Teresa
427K 8.9K 129
Pretty much just a bunch of preferences for the best maze runner boys ❤️ -Gally -Newt -Minho -Thomas I don't own these characters Warning: There may...
1.7M 51.6K 52
in which the first girl in the glade runs for her life and bumps into a runner who gives her a nickname.
48.3K 721 18
Enjoy!