Dangerous Work[On Hold]

By Mintyhippo95

She is wanted everywhere throughout the city of New York. 'Avalanche', as some know her by because she gets r... More

Characters
Prologue
Avalanche
Tickets
Crown of Corona
Summer Gala
Slumber Party?!?
Sleep Over Day 2
Pink Panther
Artemis
Operation Jelsa
Checkup
The Golden Hook
Elsa
Happy Halloween
Returning the Favor
Friends
Sacrifice
First Heist
Fairytales
Birthday
Tragedies Bring People Together
Ruby Rose
Operation
I'll Take Care of You
Runaway
Heist
Give her a Chance
What Have You Done!!!!!
Ring
Welcome to the Family
First Date
Stay Away
Gone
Diabolical Plan
Be Patient
First Snowfall
Pocahontas's Necklace
Finally Ready
Explanation
Christmas Eve
Flight to France
Mona Lisa
Concert
The Love Lock Bridge
Your Idiot...... Forever
Never Leaving
A Lottle
Perfect Little Creation
Wedding
Family Reunion
Day at the Cabin
Identity Revealed

Welcome to the Nightmares

1.6K 66 7
By Mintyhippo95

Elsa's POV

"STOP!!!" I yelled.

All of their eyes turned to me, and they lifted Jack's head out of the water. He was gasping and coughing hardly, blood coming out of his mouth.

"Trying to take away our fun." Clayton mumbled.

"Why should we stop, he has made us kill dozens of our own?" Hans asked, "Do you have feelings for him?" he asked me madly.

Okay Elsa, what the hell is plan again?

"Him, please give me some credit. I don't care if you kill him or not, but know that you are wasting a beautiful opportunity." I said calmly.

"I'll think I'll kill him." Hans said turning away from me.

"Your loss." I said, then started looking at my nails. I heard Hans growl and turn to me.

"What loss?" he said. I wanted to smirk so bad right now, I knew he would take the bait.

I walked over to Jack, pushing Mordu and Clayton away. I grabbed to collar of his shirt and he started struggling. I growled in frustration and bent down.

"Work with me here." I whispered so only he could hear it. He gave me a questioning look, but stopped struggling. I sat him down in a metal chair and looked at everyone.

"He is an inspector, one of the highest ranks in the police force. He could be a huge asset to us. He could keep cops off our trails, make it easier for us to break in to stuff, and clean our records. He could also cover for us. Think if he was part of the Nightmares." I said, and Jack looked at me like I was crazy, but I ignored him. "Now why would you kill something so valuable?"

"Well as interesting of a proposition as that was, he would never cooperate." Mordu growled at him.

"Maybe not now because you are trying to kill him, but trust me, he will." I said slyly.

"We don't have time to train him, and no one would be willing to work with him."

"I would. I can train him and he will be my partner in crime."

"He can't be trusted." Hans said glaring at him.

"Then I will make him be trusted." I said swaying my hips walking over towards Hans, "I can be very persuasive if I want to be." I whispered to him, then nipped his earlobe.

Hans shivered at my actions and smirked, "Someone is in a good mood."

"Guess so, but probs won't last long." I smirked, "Please let me train him. I need a reliable person by my side, plus he is invaluable to the Nightmares." I said.

"Are you sure your up to it?" Hans looked at me concerned, which pissed me off. He didn't care if when he saw beating me up, but now he is all concerned. Still I restrained myself and I didn't show it.

"Of course, I am the best at my field. I will get him to join and I will train him. I will do everything, don't worry." I said sweetly while resting my head on Hans shoulder. I felt him sniff my hair, and I could feel a tear run down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and turned so I could smile at Hans.

"So, what do you think honey?" I asked Hans while smiling sweetly.

"I will give you a shot. If you can't persuade him, then I will kill him. You have until morning or off with your sisters head. Do not disappoint me." he said.

"Have I ever?" I asked.

"That's my girl." Hans said. The little prick grabbed my ass, then started kissing me. I hated his kisses, they always involved tongue and it was just gross. Don't get me wrong he is a good kisser, but his kisses were always hot, desperate, and harsh. I wanted a cool kiss, that was sweet, filled with love, passion, and emotion.

After we finally parted Hans and everyone walked out groaning that I took their fun away.

I wiped my mouth, and spat some spit on the floor. Then I looked to Jack who was glaring at me, but I just let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank God your alive, thank God." I said, and quickly untied him. "You owe me, it is going to take weeks to get the nasty taste of his tongue out of my mouth."

"He gave you tongue?!" he said shocked.

"I would say don't remind me, but something tells me I am never going to forget it. Now come on, get up." I said.

He tries to stand but fails.

"Let me help you, put your arm around my shoulder." I said. He hesitates but does what I say. Together we limp out to the parking garage and I set him on my motorcycle.

"HIT-N-RUN! Really?" he chuckled at my motorcycles license plate, then winced in pain.

"I'm so sorry, come on I'm going to fix you up." I said. I quickly drove back to my mansion, and helped Jack in.

"Why are we here?" he asked.

"Because you need medical attention." I said. I helped him to the elevator and carried him into my bedroom.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked.

"I couldn't just let them kill you."

"No, why with all of the warnings, saving my life, getting me out of their, helping me, why?"

"Because I may be part of them, but I am not one of them. There aren't many good people in the Nightmares, but their are a few." I said, "Now take off everything except your boxers please." I said before leaving to get the medical kit I have in my bathroom. I came back and he was looking around in my room.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled.

"Nothing, just looking to see what a well renowned criminals bedroom looks like. I can't believe you have an indoor hot tub in your bedroom."

"I originally wanted it outside, but I knew if it was outside then I would never use it."

"Why?"

"Because all of my skin coloring would come off, and I wouldn't want people to see my body. You know it isn't that great, and all of the scars." I rambled on, "Never mind, lets focus on you."

I looked him up and down, and gasped when I saw his side.

"Jack, did they stab you?"

"Yeah." he said.

"Here, let me stitch you up." I opened the emergency medical kit, and grabbed a needle and surgical thread. "Won't lie, this is going to hurt."

"It's okay, I know. I have a high pain tolerance." he said.

"Okay, I'll try to be gentle though." I said, then I pressed the needle in his side. I was him squeeze his eyes shut and winced.

"You know what, maybe I should call Hiccup. He is probably better than I am."

"No, it's fine. I just wasn't ready for it, please continue." he said. I nodded my head and continued. I had to give him 7 stitches, but his cut wasn't open and bleeding.

"Okay done with that." I then gently pressed my hands on his chest.

"Liz, what are you doing." he said while blushing.

"I need to see did they break or crack any ribs. Hic taught me how to tape them up." I said, then lightly brushed my hands up and down his chest which was ripped by the way.

"So?" he asked.

"You have two cracked ribs, but no broken ones." I tapped him up just like Hiccup taught me, then looked at the rest of him. Bruises made up most of his body, and a few small cuts.

"Jack, you might want to stay here for a while."

"WHAT! WHY?"

"I don't think your sister should see you come home in this condition. She would honestly be terrified."

"Oh, okay." he said realizing I had a point.

"Okay, why don't you take a shower. I will get you some clothes."

"You have guy clothes here?" he said in disbelief.

"Hans made me do a mission where I had to be a guy."

"What!" he said and started laughing.

"Shut up! Go take your shower and avoid the stitches." I said. I walked to my closet and pulled out a pair of white and navy pj pants, and a long sleeve navy shirt. I set them on the bathroom sink, then I went downstairs and took a super quick shower. I put on a pair of Marvel women boxers, and a sky blue sports bra. I pulled my hair up in a bun, then walked upstairs into my bedroom. I looked in a mirror and gasped at what I saw.

My body was a big sheet of purple, I only had a few cuts on my body, but there was a large one the side of my head from Hans slamming it into my desk.

I cleaned the surgical needle and got more thread, then I stitched my head shut. Thankfully I only needed 3 stitches. I then taped my ribs, and sighed looking at my reflection. Tears streamed down my face the more I looked.

"God, what did I ever do to deserve this life." I said bitterly. I let out a little sob/hiccup, and then gasped in pain.

"I think stealing is a sin, we could start with that." Jack said walking out of the bathroom in his clothes.

"Trust me, before my parents died I wasn't like this. I wanted nothing more than to become a famous singer, and share my voice with the world. I was happy, full of hope, dreams, kind, and so ignorance that it was bliss."

"What happened?"

"Life. I was living a fantasy, and I was brought to reality." I said coldly looking at the mirror one last time. I wipe my tears away, then covered and turned all of the mirrors around so I couldn't see my reflection.

"Now tell me do you have any fighting skills I should be made aware of. I want to shorten your training as much as possible."

"Whoa! I am not joining the Nightmares."

"Yes you are. If you don't they will kill you and my pregnant sister. Note that your sister is also on the line here."

"WHAT!!!"

"Anyone you love is on the line. Trust me dying isn't an option, already tried that."

"Wait, did you try to kill yourself?" he said sounding shocked.

"Try, I succeeded." I bitterly chuckled, "Now please join, if not for your sister or yourself, please do it for me. I have given you countless warnings, saved your life three times, and nearly died twice trying to protect you. Please my sister is the world to me."

"Please, you haven't seen her in 2 years." he said. I walked to my bed and grabbed the picture of us that I kept under my pillow, and handed him it.

"It is because I am not allowed. I can't explain why, but I can't see her no matter how much I want to. She is only 20, she is happily married, and pregnant. I know I don't deserve to live, but she does. Don't let anything happen to her."

He looked at me for a while, then let out a sigh.

"Fine, I'll join."

"Thank you." I breathed out, "Normally I would hug you, but I don't think any of us are in any condition for hugs."

"Liz, if they do anything to hurt my sister though I will kill them."

"I know how you feel. I would go ape shit if they touched Anna, her husband, or their baby."

"Wouldn't they kill you?"

"I don't care what happens to me anymore." I chuckled, "I'm not really living anyway, I'm just not dying."

I looked at me really confused when I said that, but I ignored his look.

"Why don't we get you a guestroom, and you can rest. I know both of us could use it."

"Fine." he grumbled. I led him to the guestroom next to mine, and smiled.

"If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask." I said, then went back to my room. I was going to call Hans and tell him the news, but I couldn't find my phone. I decided to look for my phone tomorrow and call him.

I looked a the picture of me and Anna. We were at an amusement park, I was 19 and she was 17. Her hair was wild from the roller-coaster, and we were both smiling widely. That was the last day we had together, that was the night that I faked my death.

I put the picture under the pillow, and went to sleep.

Jack's POV

I waited in my room for an hour, then decided to make my leave. If you thought I was serious about joining the Nightmares, then your crazy. There was no way I was going to join that group, I just needed to have her let her guard down.

I tip-toed to the door, and opened it. All of the lights were off, and there wasn't a person to be seen. I slowly walked out, and shut the door. I made my way to the staircase, then there was this buzzing that caused me to jump and let out a little scream. I looked down to see Liz's phone.

I looked and it was a picture text for Hans. I gasped when I saw the picture. It was a picture of her sister and some blonde guy. He had his arms wrapped around her, his hand were resting on her swollen stomach. They were inside of some room that looked like a nursery, and both looked so happy and in love. The thing that scared me was there was a scope from a sniper riffle aimed at he sisters head.

Remember, don't disappoint me. You know the consequences. ~Hans

That disturbing text was at the bottom. I looked at that picture and knew I couldn't just leave. I made a pledge to protect the city and the people in it. If I left then that girl and her child would die.

I deleted the text, because I didn't want Liz to see that, hell I didn't want to see it. Then I crept back up the stairs and went back to bed. It took me forever, but I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up with the sun shining through the curtains. I yawned and stretched, but moment I did I yelped out in pain. That's when I remembered everything that happened yesterday. I was saved by Liz, and joined the Nightmares.

I just sighed and got up. I walked downstairs to see Liz eating alone at the breakfast table. She didn't have on her disguise and she had on a pair of jeans and a tight fitting white tank top. Her hair was up in a bun, and I saw that painful mark on her head that she had to stitch. She honestly looked as bad as me.

She didn't even notice me standing there, she just took her empty tray to the kitchen. I heard her singing Lego House from the kitchen, and there was a plate on the table.

I walked into the kitchen and she had a plate with one of those amazing muffins on it.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning Frostbite!" she said pushing the plate towards me.

"Who?" I asked.

"Well my name is Avalanche, yours is going to be Frostbite. Welcome to the Nightmares partner." she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 261 21
Elsa Aren believed that true love only exists in fairytales and not in the real life world but she then meets Jack Overland Frost,Jack is handsome,fu...
9.9K 414 22
Merida and Hiccup are the only musicians in school, that then made them rivals and they hated each other, but when Merida's family's coffee shop is g...
340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...
29.2K 717 40
A fanfic story about Jelsa. There will be extra love stories about: •Avatar the last air bender •Harry Potter •Naruto •Fairy Tail •One Piece •Hotel T...