Ziam (Oneshots)

Door Ziam2222

Meer

Ziam Smut (Oneshots)
You Win Some, You Lose Some
Draw Me Like One Of Your Bradford Girls
Untitled
The Green Monster
Shower Sex
New Sensations
Control
The Porn Star ;)
The Porn Star ;) (Part 2)
Writing Assignments
Perks To An Early Start
Words Aren't Always Enough
Clink
The Pool Experience
Zealous
Only Mine
Happy New Year
Untitled (Part 1 & 2)
So Innocent
Can I Fix My Hair Now?
Just You And I
Leave Your Mark
Save Me From Myself
Hold It Against Me
Your Love Is Wicked
Like Never Before
Too Darn Hot
THC & Confessions
Headlight Disco
The Ultimate Key To The Cause
No Use Praying
Under The Willow
You (Make Me Worthy)
Change His Ways
Forbidden
Crazy About
Among The Wreckage (yes, that's me)
Days With You (on repeat)
On Top Of The World
Even Though It's Wrong
Finding Someone To Stay
Finding Someone To Stay (Sequel)
Study Session
Physical Perfection
Seven Minute Mile
You're A Distraction
I'll Be Strong For You
in secret, between the shadow and soul
Breathe Though the Heat (or our desire)
Say That You Love Me
Yours Faithfully
Two Sets To One
Pick A Star (Part 2 of two sets to one)
I Don't Remember Falling In Love With You
I'll Always Have You
Chaotically
Just Outside Reach
Such A Flirt
Will You?
Window Payne
While The Rockets Burn
I'm the Drug in Your Veins, Just Fight Through the Pain
Fluffy Ears and Fake Tails
Your Dates is Blind
This is Mine (or Step the Fuck Off, Bro)
On the Mat (or Yeah, I'd Hit That)
Late night caller
Fly Me To The Moon
Paper Hearts
Twenty Pounds (Accompanied piece to Paper Hearts)
Lucky To Call You Mine
#COURAGE
Eve of Destruction
WRITING: ZIAM DESK SMUT.
You're My Favorite Story
Louis Tomlinson: Band Director
Destiny
Good Morning
The Stars In Your Eyes
In which Zayn loves Liam
Remember How I Made You Scream
A Place To Rest
Phone Conversations
because it's nothing like we've ever known
Protect Me
Slowly
the silence that tells it all
Silent Treatment
Breaking up & Making up
Saving for a rainy day

Li-Yum

7.6K 81 17
Door Ziam2222

Summary: OMG NO SUMMARY BUT YOU REMEMBER THIS ONE FROM MY OTHER ONE :D

By: Behindthegrannycurtain.tumblr.com

-------------------------

“Chocolate Chip. Oh wait…” Zayn let the dollop of ice cream melt further to make sure that he got it right. “ Yeah, definitely Chocoalte Chip Cookie Dough.”

“Hmmm…Okay. What about this,” Liam said as he placed the paddle pop stick in front of Zayn’s mouth. The darker haired teen opened his mouth and immediately felt the lump of frozen goodness liquefy as it made contact with his hot, wet tongue.

“This one’s easy too. Chunky Monkey.” An image of Liam contorting his face into that of a Gorilla’s suddenly flashed in Zayn’s mind, making him snigger.

“You’re pretty good at this, aren’t you?” beamed an impressed Liam. “You sure you can’t see anything through that bandana?”

“Blind as a bat mate.” Zayn grinned.

“Alrighty, I guess it’s time for the challenging ones then eh?” Liam looked at the buckets of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream right before him. He searched for one which he thought had an unfamiliar name, something that the blindfolded teen sitting in front of him would probably find difficult to identify. That’s the one, Liam thought triumphantly as he saw the tub of ice cream that satisfied his requirement.

For the past fifteen minutes, the two boys have been reenacting Zayn’s fruity challenge. Only this time around, instead of using fruit, they decided to use ice cream. It was Zayn’s idea; the minute he found the stacks and buckets of dessert in the freezer he dragged Liam into the kitchen and he had the younger boy blindfold him as he explained what he wanted to do. An amused and excited Liam could not help but yield to the Bradford boy’s whim. He took out all the tubs of ice cream from the freezer and laid all of them on the kitchen counter. He then carried a temporarily blinded Zayn and situated him on top of the same counter, next to the assembly of frozen treats.

“Not challenging at all mate! Dulce Delish!” The grin on Zayn’s face widened as he heard Liam groan in frustration.

“And here I thought the Dulce would be your undoing!” Liam deliberated for a moment. Clearly, he thought, Zayn knew his Ben and Jerry’sThat, or his tongue has a mind of its own. As if on cue, Zayn licked his lips sensuously, cleaning off the creamy goodness that clung to them. “What’s next?” the older boy asked.

“It won’t be so easy this time.” Liam took the stick and combined two flavours of ice cream on its serving tip. He then placed it in Zayn’s waiting mouth, making sure Zayn licked every sweet bit of it. He won’t get it this time, Liam thought confidently.

Zayn had anticipated something like this of course. It took him a few seconds to realise that there were two completely different flavours melting in his mouth. If they weren’t so different, he wouldn’t have been able to tell them apart, Zayn contemplated.

Cherry Garcia and Red Velvet Cake. Nice try Liam.”

“You absolute beast! You’ve got skills mate.” Liam conceded as he gave the teen in front of him a squeeze on the arm. “I’m running out of ideas to challenge you Zayn.”

“I’m sure you can think of something.” Zayn smiled wickedly.

Once again, Liam found himself thinking of how to step things up a notch. Zayn has managed to guess all of the flavours he tasted correctly and only a few ice cream buckets were left unopened. “What else can I do?” he pondered.

As the gears within Liam’s mind turned faster and faster his brown eyes studied the dark haired boy perched on the counter. There was no trace of styling products on Zayn’s hair today, allowing his smooth, shiny and black hair to fall naturally.  He was wearing a white cotton shirt with a wide v-neck, exposing the slender curves of his neck. Liam could also clearly see the toned muscles on the other boy’s arms as he used both his hands to lean on the kitchen counter. What drew Liam’s attention the most, however, were Zayn’s pair of wet, rosy lips.

Liam grinned roguishly.

The Wolverhampton teen opened one of the few remaining untested tubs of ice cream. He then took a small lump of it and held it before Zayn’s slightly parted lips.

“Here you go Zayn.”

Zayn opened his mouth and instantly tasted the sweet creamy treat, and something else that was warm and hard. As he closed his mouth he realised that Liam wasn’t feeding him with the paddle pop stick any longer, but with his finger instead. Zayn sucked gently on the receding digit in his mouth, evoking a slight gasp from Liam.

Zayn chuckled. “I didn’t quite taste that properly Li, mind if I have a go at it again?”

“Sure.” Liam replied playfully with his deep, seductive voice.

After a few seconds Zayn felt the familiar chill of the ice cream on his tongue, but this time around Liam delivered it through the mound of the palm closest to the thumb. Zayn swirled his tongue on Liam’s palm greedily, giving it a soft kiss before Liam withdrew it.

“Nah, I still have no idea what flavour that is. Give me one more chance Li.”

It took Liam longer than usual to indicate to Zayn that the sample was ready for tasting. When he did, instead of feeling the cold embrace of the ice cream spreading in his mouth as it melted, he felt something smooth and supple brush against his lips.

Liam’s lips.

Liam parted his lips slightly, allowing the thawed cream to flow into Zayn’s inviting mouth. Once every drop of it was in the dark haired boy’s mouth Liam began to pull away, but Zayn stopped him by holding his face on both sides with his cool hands.

“I need more.” Zayn whispered.

Slowly but surely, he pulled Liam towards him and pressed their lips together, keeping his hands resting on the younger boy’s face. He began to kiss Liam gently, steadily, smiling inwardly as he elicited a moan from the younger boy. Zayn broke the kiss and left the smallest of gaps between them. He could feel Liam’s warm breath on his skin. Zayn slipped his tongue out and slowly licked Liam’s lips with its tip. He felt every smooth curve and contour of the lighter haired boy’s lips. It was then and there that Liam lost whatever sense of control he had left and allowed the overwhelming desire within his body to take over.

He took Zayn by his waist and crashed their lips together. Before Zayn could withdraw his tongue Liam sucked on it hungrily, begging it to stay. Zayn happily obliged and proceeded to explore the younger boy’s ice cream-coated mouth. He felt Liam deepen the kiss, and soon their tongues collided with a passion matched only by their squashed lips. Zayn ran his right hand through Liam’s smooth, long hair, keeping his other hand pressed firmly on the back of Liam’s head.

Zayn felt Liam pushing him backwards. Sensing what Liam wanted to do, Zayn slided further onto the countertop. Without releasing Zayn’s mouth, Liam climbed onto the bench and kneeled on its cold marble surface, placing Zayn between his legs. He placed both of his hands on the sides of the older boy’s face, relishing the heat emanating from Zayn’s cheeks. Keeping their lips in contact Zayn slowly lowered himself until he was lying down, his knees dangling lazily on the edge of the desk.

A shiver ran through Zayn’s body as he felt Liam’s hands sliding under his shirt. Liam drew lazy circles on Zayn’s navel with his left thumb; his right hand travelled further and settled on the dark haired boy’s chest, which he squeezed, digging his fingers into Zayn’s firm flesh. “I need more.”  Zayn whimpered.  He pushed Liam so that they were both in a sitting position. With a flourish, he tore off the red bandana that made shadows hang onto his eyes. Despite the fact that he didn’t want to, he needed to break the kiss to see Liam. Liam groaned at the loss of contact, squinting his eyes and pouting his lips. A teasing smile pulled on Zayn’s lips.

He held Liam’s face with his right hand, cupping his warm cheeks. He noticed the heave of the younger boy’s chest, the rosy tinge on his smooth cheeks, the deep red of his parted lips, but most breathtakingly the desire burning in his brown sparkling eyes.

“I want more.”

With ease, Zayn took Liam’s shirt off leaving his bare chiselled torso exposed. He then dipped his left index finger in the nearest bucket of ice cream and scooped up a generous serving of what looked like Karamel Sutra. He applied it on the curve of Liam’s neck, near the collar bone, and was pleased to see Liam shudder slightly as he felt the icy touch of the ice cream.

“More…”

Zayn leaned forward and licked Liam’s now caramel-flavoured neck. He tried to remove each and every lump of cream on Liam’s neck but the heat from the half-naked boy’s skin melted the dessert faster than Zayn was able to lick them off. A sticky, sugary trail of liquefied caramel made its way down Liam’s chest, passing over his right nipple and travelling through the rise and ridges of his abs. Liam held onto the edge of the desk as he leaned backwards, arching his back, allowing Zayn to have easy access on his sculpted body.

A hungry gleam passed over Zayn’s brown eyes as he licked his lips with delight. He placed a hand on Liam’s back for support, and then he proceeded to slip his tongue out and started to lick the trail of melted ice cream on Liam’s abdominals.  The mildly salty taste of Liam’s skin melded with the sweetness of the caramel; Zayn could not get enough of it. As he worked his way up to Liam’s neck he looked into Liam’s pleading eyes, neither of them breaking eye contact. Once he reached the end of the sweet trail, Zayn’s mouth lingered on Liam’s neck, biting and sucking on it until a dark bruise blossomed on Liam’s skin.

Zayn looked at his handiwork, pleased with himself. Liam was panting before him, looking at him through half-lidded eyes. Zayn became suddenly aware of the wild pounding in his chest and the tightness of his jeans. He felt a sudden fierce urge to tackle the younger boy to the ground and have his way with him there and then.

“Zayn.” Liam purred, biting his lip.

Zayn was about to pull Liam into another round of passionate kissing when a loudclang reverberated around the kitchen.

The two boys froze.

“Oh. My. God.”

Zayn blanched.

Shit

When he had mustered enough courage, Zayn moved his head sideways so he can look at the person standing at the doorway.

He regretted it instantly.

“Vas Happenin’?” Zayn managed to blurt out weakly.

“What the flying fuck Zayn!” a furious Niall yelled. The shock and horror he felt at the sight before him deformed his usually cheerful face: A topless Liam had his back towards him, who was sitting on the lap of a pale-faced Zayn. Next to the interlocked couple were numerous tubs of Ben and Jerry’s, their lids scattered around the kitchen floor. “This cannot be happening!”

Niall stared daggers at Zayn, making the older boy flinch. “I trusted you! You were the only one I told! I cannot believe you’d go around my back and do THIS!”

“Niall, I just couldn’t stop my self. Li-“

“No! No excuses! How could you Zayn!” Niall felt tears of betrayal threatening to fall from his eyes. He was glad Liam had his back towards him.

“How am I suppose to enjoy my movie marathon now! Huh? HUH! You’ve violated my company! I hate eating melted ice cream! It’s horrid!” Niall shot one last venomous glare at Zayn before he ran off to his room, slamming the door behind him.

After a few moments of awkward silence Zayn sat up straight, still supporting Liam’s back with his hand. He used his other hand to cup the younger boy’s face, turning it gently so that they were looking at each other. Liam gave him an inquiring look, to which Zayn replied with a devilish smile.

“I still don’t know what flavour that was. Can I have one last taste?”

Ga verder met lezen