Dangerous Work[On Hold]

By Mintyhippo95

She is wanted everywhere throughout the city of New York. 'Avalanche', as some know her by because she gets r... More

Characters
Prologue
Avalanche
Tickets
Crown of Corona
Slumber Party?!?
Sleep Over Day 2
Pink Panther
Artemis
Operation Jelsa
Checkup
The Golden Hook
Welcome to the Nightmares
Elsa
Happy Halloween
Returning the Favor
Friends
Sacrifice
First Heist
Fairytales
Birthday
Tragedies Bring People Together
Ruby Rose
Operation
I'll Take Care of You
Runaway
Heist
Give her a Chance
What Have You Done!!!!!
Ring
Welcome to the Family
First Date
Stay Away
Gone
Diabolical Plan
Be Patient
First Snowfall
Pocahontas's Necklace
Finally Ready
Explanation
Christmas Eve
Flight to France
Mona Lisa
Concert
The Love Lock Bridge
Your Idiot...... Forever
Never Leaving
A Lottle
Perfect Little Creation
Wedding
Family Reunion
Day at the Cabin
Identity Revealed

Summer Gala

2.3K 83 9
By Mintyhippo95

Elsa's POV

I woke up pretty late, but then again I went to bed really late. I put on a wig that had bed head, then went downstairs, and ate my breakfast that was waiting for me; kale smoothie, and a bowl of fruit oatmeal. After that I went back up in my room to get ready.

I took a long nice warm shower, then stepped out and dried myself off. I put on the washable spray on tan, then went to the vanity. I pulled my hair up in a tight bun, then started on my makeup. I went light on the foundation, powder, and blush; but heavier on the eye makeup. I put on brownish gold eyeshadow, thick layer of eyeliner and mascara so my eyes would really stand out on stage. I put on a hint of neutral lipstick, then clear lip-gloss over it for a nice shine.

I then grabbed my golden hairpiece and wrapped in the braided bun part of my wig. Then I put on my dress, which was a brilliant gold mermaid dress, with two slits around the waist, and a large portion was missing in the back. It looked absolutely amazing with my tan skin. I then put on some black diamond studs, slipped on my black and gold strappy heels, and put on my honey blonde wig. For the last thing I painted my nails black, and used a black light so they would dry quicker. (A/N: Outfit, makeup, and hair style is in the media section.)

I looked at my reflection and smiled, I was ready!

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys, then drove to the gala. On the way I did some voice warming exercises, so I would be ready to sing whenever I got there.

When I arrived, the cameras were flashing like crazy. I smiled to myself and stepped out of my car.

This is it!!!!

Jack's POV

(Theme song to Kim Possible goes off.)

I groan, and check who the hell is calling me at 4 in the afternoon. It was Hiccup.

"Hello?" I groaned trying to wipe the sleep from my eyes.

"Dude! Where are you?!"

"In bed." I said.

"Dude, the gala starts in half an hour!" he shouted.

CRAP!!!!

I didn't bother even pressing the end call button. I ran and took a five minute shower, then put on my tux. I dried my hair with a towel, put on my dress shoes, grabbed a pair of cuffs just in case, and ran out to find Hiccup fuming at my doorstep.

"Chill, I'm ready." I said

"Good, lets go." he said.

I jumped in his car, and together we drove to the gala. When we got there, it was a mad house. The media was absolutely everywhere. They were taking so many pictures of us, I thought I was going to go blind. I was so happy when we reached the doors, that I was half temped to kiss them. I restrained myself though, and we walked in just in time for Hiccup to start squealing.

"She's about to start!!!" he dragged me as close to the stage as possible, and I saw the mayor come up.

"Hello everyone, and welcome to the 80th annual Summer Gala. To celebrate this tremendous event, we have a special guest born here in this great city. Singing Ave Maria, here is Elizabeth Winters." he said then stepped off the stage. A beautiful girl with honey blonde hair, a perfect sun kissed body, a stunning golden dress, and stunning blue eyes came on stage.

WAIT THOSE EYES! They were a striking ice blue, and it is very rare to have eyes that blue. I looked at her features again, and again.

"Dude, I know her." I said to Hiccup.

"What?" he said confused.

"That is Avalanche, I would recognize those eyes anywhere!" I said, then the music started.

"Are you positive?" he asked, then shut up when she started to sing. I was actually shocked when I heard her sing. Her voice was soft yet strong, she could hit both high and low notes with ease, and her voice sounded so sweet. None of these qualities I ever expected to come out of the mouth of Avalanche. She was just mesmerizing. (A/N: I can't find the actual lyrics to the song, so I included the song I was talking about in the media section.)

When she was done, everyone snapped out of their state of awe, and burst in applause. Hiccup was basically screaming.

She shook the mayors hand, then walked off the stage.

"Okay, seriously Hiccup. You got to see her performance, now seriously what are we going to do?"

"I don't know. I wouldn't just rush up there and arrest her. If you are wrong then what are you going to do? The entire city absolutely adores her, and you will most likely be replaced."

"Then what do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Investigate, get her alone and talk to her." he said, "Come on, she is walking this way."

"Elizabeth!" he shouted.

"Oh, hello again." she smiled at him, "I see you made it, and brought a friend." she said shaking his hand and mine.

"Yeah, this is......"

"Chief inspector Frost." she smiled warmly at me, "Let me tell you, what you do for the city is absolutely inspiring."

"Oh... thank you." I said sort of surprised at her compliment.

"Elizabeth, you did absolutely amazing tonight!" Hiccup said super quick and excited.

"Why thank you." she said nodding her head, "I love it when my fans like my work. I have to tell you I was so nervous."

"You get nervous?" Hiccup said shocked.

"Before every performance. You are supposed to put so much emotion into singing, that I almost feel like I am exposing myself to everyone in the audience. I guess I feel venerable."

"Then why do you sing?" I asked.

"Well, it was one thing I was genetically wired to do." she chuckled, "I sing opera because of my mother. Growing up she would sing it all around the house and before I went to sleep. After she died singing it just makes me feel closer to her." she said.

"I'm sorry to hear about your mother, when did she pass?" Hiccup asked.

"When I was 14. Her and my father died in the ship wreak of 2001."

"Oh.... I'm sorry to hear that. My parents are gone too, but they died in a car accident." I said sadly.

She rested her hand on my shoulder, and her eyes basically stared into my soul, "Well, I am so sorry to hear that. People say time heals all wounds, but I find that they only make them grow. There is not a day that passes that I don't think of my parents, or wish they were there to see something." She said, "I usually try to keep myself busy to distract myself."

"I became work obsessed." I chuckled.

"Hey, nothings wrong with that." she shrugged.

"So Elizebeth, do you have any other performances coming up?" Hiccup asked.

"For singing, not that I know of, I am recording an album though. If you aren't talking about singing, there is a dancing competition coming up that I am in. All of the money goes to charity, so I thought why not."

"Wait, you dance?" I asked in disbelief.

"You will come to find out that I am a woman of many talents Mr. Frost." she said playfully wiggling an eyebrow at me.

"Really, then shall we put you to the test?" I asked offering her my hand.

"Why not." she said taking my hand. I led her out to the floor, and started dancing. I have to admit, she was a wonderful dancer. She was graceful, precise, and lite on her feet; then again I saw her get past the laser field.

Once the dance was over, I grabbed her hand, and drug her to the kitchen and locked the doors.

"Umm, Mr. Frost, what are you doing?" she asked looking confused.

"Cut the crap Avalanche." I said growling.

"Who?" she asked. I walked over to her, and pinned her in a corner. Then I yanked on her hair, and it literally all came off. Underneath was platinum blonde hair tied in a tight bun.

"I knew it!" I said throwing her wig on the ground.

"Well done Mr. Frost." she chuckled, then made a quick movement to where I was the one stuck in the corner. "You are the first one to find out, and I think you should deserve an award." she said, then pressed her body against me. Her arms slid under my jacket and around my waist. She started leaning in and closed her eyes.

I was horrified, and knew I couldn't move. I closed my eyes, and waited for it. Then I felt something cold go around my wrists. I looked down to see my handcuffs around my wrist connected to the door handle of a refrigerator.

She chuckled, then stepped away from me. She put back on her wig, then smiled.

"And to think, I found you charming." she chuckled while shaking her head, "Don't worry Mr. Frost, I will make sure you get out. Lucky you I am not one to kill or leave people to starve. Now listen up again. You honestly have no idea what you are getting yourself into with the Nightmares. For the last time, back off." she said.

"Or what?" I yelled.

"They will do the same thing to you that they are doing to me. Until next time inspector." she said giving a playful bow, then left the kitchen.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in frustration.

"Dude, are you okay?" Hiccup said walking in, then saw me. "What happened?"

"Avalanche." I said, "Where is she now?"

"She left. She told me that she had to go and prepare for tomorrow, and that you were in the kitchen and needed help."

"Get the key, and get me out of these. Tomorrow I am paying her a visit."

Hiccup grabbed the key from behind my jacket, and uncuffed me.

"Man, you need more help. She is wiping the floor with you. From now on, we are teaming up."

"Fine" I grumbled.

"Good, now lets get you home." he said.

I nodded, and put my cuffs back in my holder, but they wouldn't fit right. I checked to see what was in it, and it was a medium black diamond studded earring. The one Avalanche was wearing.

I put it in my pocket, and walked with Hiccup to get our car. We waited forever, until the guy who took our car came back.

"I'm sorry Mr. Haddock, but your wife took you're car."

"What wife!" I said shocked.

"Long brown hair, pale skin, blue eyes, tallish, short silver dress." he said.

"Oh, that wife." Hiccup said nervously chuckling, "Thank you." then he grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

Moment we were out of site he busted out laughing.

"What is so funny, it was your car she stole!" I yelled.

"I know, but man this girl is driving you nuts. She is without doubt the best thief I have ever heard of."

"You're admiring her again." I growled.

"Of course. She is smart, cunning, adaptable, and knows what she is doing. She has managed to live a double life all of these years, and no one has ever expected anything."

"Hiccup..." I glared.

"So you're telling me you are not the least bit impressed at what she does? How she carries herself, the way she executes things, her quick wit, and the way she can past anything." he smirked.

"Hiccup, she is a criminal. Don't get to attached to her." I said rolling my eyes.

"I can't make any promises." he chuckled, then we walked continued walking to my house in silence. Once we got to my house, I grabbed my key, and drove Hiccup home, then I left to drive back to my house.

Tomorrow I am going to pay Avalanche a visit, and one that she isn't going to forget.

Elsa's POV

As soon I got out of the kitchen I went to Hiccup, and told him about Jack. After that I went into the bathroom and did a quick change. I always have a second disguise on me just in case something like this happens.

I then walk out, and my Avalanche personality takes over me. Lets have a little fun.

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Haddock." I said, then handed them the ticket that was in Hiccups pocket. Didn't even notice me take it.

"Alright Mrs." They said, then a minute later, they came back with Hiccups car. I jumped in and drove off. I drove it to an abandoned parking garage, then changed back into my original clothes. Then I walked back to the gala.

I knew that the guys were gone, so I hung out, talked to people, posed for photo's, danced with people, and signed autographs. Over all this was a really fun night!

Then I went and got my real car, and went back to my mansion. I walked in the door, undressed, took off my makeup, spray tan, and wig, then changed into my pj's.

I set my alarm for early in the morning, I needed to go grocery shopping before some kids came over. I also was most likely going to get a visit from Frostbutt, so I needed to be ready for that. After I planned everything for tomorrow, I just curled up in bed, and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1K 19
Elsa, the Snow Queen, has given up her crown to her little sister, Anna, who was now Queen of Arendelle. there is a law in their land that only one...
7.5K 261 21
Elsa Aren believed that true love only exists in fairytales and not in the real life world but she then meets Jack Overland Frost,Jack is handsome,fu...
1.6K 65 22
Elsa Delle had it rough as a kid. But one day, something happens, and she becomes a witch. What will she do with these powers? Well of course she's g...
128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...