Sister...

By CutieHood

Calum Hood famous bassist, singer and a member of a rock group would he still be up to be a good brother? ... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter 22
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter 24
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter 26
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter 28
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter 30
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter 32
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter 34
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter 36
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter 38
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter 40
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter 42
Chapter Fourty Three

Chapter 16

147 9 0
By CutieHood

  Calypso's (POV)

We played Mario for an hour and he was actually getting better this time spotting where the secret spots were and getting the stars but of course we did get mad at each other and come to the conclusion that Mario was built for fighting with whoever was playing with you.

  "Do you want to play a different game?" I asked.

"What other ones do you have?" He asked.

"I have so many! I have Club Penguin, Super Smah Bros, Mario Party 10, Just Dance 2015, Wii-" I was cut off by him.

  "Mario Party 10! I'm really good at that one! Why didn't you tell me you had it?" He asked.

"Because you never asked." I sheepishly smiled. I put it on and Oliver started to growl at something in mid air.

  "Oli?" I asked petting him getting scared because of scary movies. Paranormal Activity had their dog barking at something and he got killed and so did the rest of the family. He didn't stop.

  "Okay I'm getting a bit creeped out now." I said and so Anthony went in front of me to I guess protect me.

"There's a fly going around." Anthony smiled but then we heard a crash from downstairs. I jumped and Anthony grabbed the broom that was in the corner. Who the hell cleaned my room and left that there? He started to go downstairs and so did I but behind him. There was no one in sight but we saw the plate that was shattered on the floor. There was another thing that crashed and it was near me so it made me scream. I hid behind Anthony again silently crying because of how scared I am right now and we saw that it was a picture frame, the glass broken.

"You might want to keep quiet before I shoot both of you." I heard someone say from behind us and a gun clicking. I started to cry even harder.

"Get down on the ground now." I felt the gun on my neck so I did just that.

"Anthony do it." I told him because he hasn't turned around and seen what he was doing. He did it and I felt someone tying my hands and feet together and another person doing the same to Anthony then they tied us both to each other.

"This is Calum Hood's home right?" The person asked shoving the gun against my head.

"Yes." I answered.

"Perfect." The person smiled and then started to ruin everything and grabbed a bag to start robbing our stuff like vases and all of that junk. They weren't stealing our expensive stuff, I'm not complaining though I would like to keep my Xbox one and Wii but they did start taking the TV's.

"Sir! What are we going to do with these kids?" The other one asked. They're voices are kind of raspy, so it's kinda hard to tell what gender they are.

"Don't do anything to them, they don't even know us. Sure they'll tell the police but we'll be long gone." The person replied. I was about to start scream but they put a ductape on my mouth and on Anthony's.

"Nice try sweetheart." The person chuckled and smacked me. I saw headlights shine against the window and the burglars saw and they busted out of here. They smashed the door to the backyard instead of just sliding it. Seriously?! I was heavily breathing and I felt Anthony do the same as well. Shit! They'll see that he's here, but does it really matter? It's there fault anyway and I'm really thankful to God they didn't shoot us. The door unlocked and the first thing they see is the mess then us.

"CALYPSO!? What happened?!" Mum shouts like I did this. I rolled my eyes and started to cry. Ashton pulled my tape off of me and I saw Calum turn red because of Anthony.

"WE JUST GOT ROBBED AND YOU THINK I DID THIS?!" I shouted at her.

"Well you were the one here." She started to shed some tears of I don't know what and grabbed a knife and started to cut the rope.

"You seriously think I did this?! How do you explain us tied up? And the big screen tv gone! Along with vases and other stuff!" I exclaimed getting free from Anthony but still having my feet and hand tied up.

"Ms.Hood, we were almost got shot at. We almos-" Anthony was cut off by Calum.

"Who the fuck told you to talk?" Calum exclaimed.

"Don't talk to him like that!" I exclaimed getting free from my rope and started to help Anthony with his because obviously no one was going to do it.

"I'm really sorry for this Cals." He said.

"What? It's not your fault." I shook my head.

"I'm just glad you're okay and that we didn't get killed." He smiled.

"Get out." Calum pointed towards the door and I walked him out all the way. I kissed him because this would have probably been our last day and it wasn't.

"I'll see you when you get back." He kissed me one last time and left. I cried and walked in to have a slap across my face come to me.

"Do you know how disappointed I am in you Calypso? You let a burglar into our house even a boy that I haven't even met yet?! You're so out of control." She shook her head at me. I didn't even respond just stood there appreciating life how it was. She was yelling at me still but I seriously did not listen. I almost got killed, almost got brutally killed. Like almost got my brains and head exploded. I was staring at mum realizing that I haven't said I love you to her in such a long time, then I looked over at Calum who looked like he would explode at me in any second. I think this was what Anthony was talking to me about. I almost got killed and the last thing I told my brother was hateful things and the bad thoughts of my brother as well. I looked over at the boys and they too have done nothing to me and I yelled at them as well. I have to get my life back and stop with this nonsense of being bad.

"Are you listening to me?" I got another slap in the face and I blinked a few times.

"You know that I love you mum?" I started to cry and hug her. Of course she didn't hug me back but at least I told her I loved her. I haven't said it to her since I think when I got my Wii U and that was a year ago.

"And you too Calum. I love you so much that I hate fighting with you but sometimes it's your own fault and I hate how you deny things. That's what makes me mad at you, not because you call me names or insult or play pranks. I don't care. I just hate how you're stubborn as well. That's your ugly trait but you know what, I really do love you all the time and I can't ask for a better brother than you." I cried and hugged him. He didn't hug back but I mean I would be surprised as well.

"And you guys! Luke, Michael and Ashton. I love you guys as well! You guys are like brothers as well to me and I couldn't ask for a bunch of friends like you." I smiled and hugged each one of them.

"What the hell happened to you?" Calum asked.

"Well after this experience, I almost got killed and I realized that we should stop fighting. What if I did get killed? I would have died with your last words which were hateful things and my words weren't good either. One day we'll die and I don't want that day to be when we fought and said I hate you because you can't take that back when one of us die." I wiped my tears away. My mum went up to Calum and slapped him.

"What was that for?" He asked holding his cheek.

"It didn't work, I thought it would have knocked some sense into you like it did Calypso." She answered.

"For the record, you didn't knock some sense into me. This was all on me and I was the bigger person saying what I said to Calum. He was just stubborn and his stubbornness will not get him anywhere in life so I was the bigger person. If you mean a good daughter wise than you're wrong with that too. I've been such a good daughter you haven't appreciated. I've done the dishes, cleaned my room without you asking me to, get good grades. Sneaked out twice, you know how many teenagers these days smoke weed, drink and sneak out. Most of them! You should be thankful you got blessed with a daughter like me! You don't even notice that, all you see is when I get in trouble." I told her getting a bit mad that she said she knocked some sense into me. Which was not true.

"That's not true Calypso." She shook her head.

"Well I guess I know who Calum got his traits from, that'll probably explain why he's your favorite!" I exclaimed with fake happiness.

"What happened to not fighting anymore?" Luke asked.

"It wouldn't have been needed if my mum here just agrees that's what she does." I told him. "Do I need to say some examples because I have plenty that will suit your fancy." I added.

"Don't talk to your mother like that." Mum told me.

"You see there's one. What about the other times I've talked to you nicely and everything. I've never talked back to you, never said I hated you." I looked over at Calum remembering he said it to her once. "Never said no to you. Always do what you say. With that appreciation topic I was on, you never show me you're proud of me on anything. Only dad did a little but nothing. You know how much that hurts to know that you're own mum is not proud of you or even pays attention to you?" I told her wiping away that damn tear that slipped.

"You know what I'll stop, you probably don't even care. Figure it out on your own mother. I hope you'll realize it once you find out in that head of yours." I shook my head and went up the stairs to see Oli sleeping on my bed. I sighed out and it woke him up. I changed into pajamas and he got on my side so I cuddled him.

I hope tomorrow will be good and just normal.....

(⌒.−)=★(⌒.−)=★(⌒.−)=★
α/и ι нσρє уσυ ℓιкє∂ тнє ¢нαρтєя!!! ι яєαℓℓу иєє∂ тσ ρσѕт тнιѕ ℓσℓz!

ι ℓσνє уσυ αℓℓ νєяу мυ¢н!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.3K 34
Michael is the new kid who can't seem to keep the same hair color for more then a week. Calum is the popular kid who's captain of the soccer team and...
115K 2.8K 44
Holly was happy with life. She was happy with early morning drives to the coffee shop before work, and spending most of her free time with her bestfr...
121 0 10
You're Ashton's sister, the one of three siblings of world rockstar Ashton Irwin. You went to University and will graduate in photography. Photograph...
23.3K 603 9
Calum Hood the notorious leader of the Riders, a powerful gang no one would dare go against. Ruby Clifford is his best friend and right hand, Michael...