Sister...

By CutieHood

Calum Hood famous bassist, singer and a member of a rock group would he still be up to be a good brother? ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter 16
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter 22
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter 24
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter 26
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter 28
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter 30
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter 32
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter 34
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter 36
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter 38
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter 40
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter 42
Chapter Fourty Three

Chapter 2

381 18 1
By CutieHood

A/N: I hope you guys like the chapter!! I really love you guys!!!

I LOVE YOU!!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Calypso's (POV)

We had such a great time at the movies we watched Paul Blaurt 2 then we sneaked into another one which was SpongeBob the movie and it wasn't that bad. I mean SpongeBob got really annoying to me because it's on all the time like Nickelodeon shouldn't be called Nickelodeon it should be called The SpongeBob channel the only time when they don't have the show on is at 8pm because there are new episodes of other shows then it's Nick@nite. But other than that we are currently in the arcade room playing the racing games that are there.

"Imagine if I could drive like this?!" He said excitedly.

"I wouldn't be in the car with you." I laughed.

"What why?" He asked

"I don't even like it when I get in the car with you Anthony. All my life my mum has drove me to places it just feels weird." I laughed, he did too.

"You'll get used to it if you're going to be my girlfriend." He smiled. I stopped racing and looked at him.

"What did you say?" I asked stunned.

"Would you be my girlfriend, Calypso Hood?" He stared at me forgetting about the game.

"Yes Anthony I'd be happy to." I replied, he hugged me then he started to lean in.

"I don't kiss on the first date." I pushed his face away and won the race. Well I got 5th place and he got 7th.

"Hey! That's not fair, rematch!" He exclaimed.

"Nah I think I'm good with this victory." I smiled and my phone started to vibrate. Someone is calling me! I've been caught!

"Anthony we have to leave now." I told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I think I've been caught." I said and grabbed his hand and ran to his car. 15 minutes later and 12 calls that I've ignored we were at my house.

"Thanks Anthony for the night out, I really needed it." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek and ran to the ladder which wasn't there. I guess I'll be in big trouble now. I knocked on the front door and be met with my brother's angry face.

"Where were you?!" He shouted pulling me inside.

"Where's mum?" I asked. I thought she would be the one to open the door not him.

"She's out looking for you! We were all worried! You made Michael and Luke to go look for you as well!" He raised his voice.

"I'm sor-" I was cut off by him.

"Sorry is not going to cut it this time! Have you been doing this when I'm not here?! God you're such a disappointment!" He shouted. That's where he crossed the line.

"Oh shut the fuck up Calum! Just because you're famous doesn't mean you're perfect! You've got that all in your head! Fame got into you and you've changed!! I don't know why mum changes when you're here. If you weren't here she would have said yes to me when I asked her to go to the new girls house! She wouldn't have cared if she hasn't met her parents yet! I wish you never came back home or became famous!" I shouted back and stomped to my room. Probably shouldn't have said the last part but it's true. I never can have friends because my brother is famous and they want to get closer to me so they can meet him. I hate it.

"Open the door right now! Calypso!" He started to bang on my door.

"FOR WHAT CALUM!? ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME HOW MUCH OF A DISAPPOINTMENT I AM?!" I yelled and kicked the door. That plan back fired when Ashton broke the door down.

"What the hell Ashton?!" I shouted at him.

"Sorry I kind of had to do it because Calum pushed me into it." He said holding his arm. There was a huge cut.

"Calum! Don't hurt your friends!" I shouted and made him follow me to the bathroom where the first aid kit is.

"Where were you Calypso?" Calum said taking a breathe in.

"I'd rather answer an adult than you." I said and cleaned up Ashton's wound.

"God Calypso!" He punched the wall.

"Calum can you not cause a scene your friend is here watching you embarrass yourself. You're acting really childish." I told him putting cream on his wound making him hiss in pain.

"Sorry Ashton I'm almost done." I told him.

"Calypso! You're making me angry by the minute! Tell me where you were!" He exclaimed.

"I already told you Calum, start acting like an adult and I'll answer. It looks like you're throwing a tantrum." I replied and wrapped Ashton's arm up.

"I'm finished Ashton, you can go." I half smiled.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Are you going to let me help you with that or are you going to cry some more?" I asked Calum.

"Ashton can you call my mum and tell her I'm here!" I shouted.

"Okay!" He shouted back

"Can you tell me where you were Cals?" He sighed calming down and giving me his hand that's bloody.

"I was with the girl working on my project, I really care for my grades Calpal." I told him. Putting the same cream I did with Ashton and he hissed in pain as well.

"Cals you know you don't have to sneak out like that." He replied.

"Yeah I know but it's embarrassing for the parents to come with you, I don't know. I just didn't want to freak the girl out." I said and started to wrap his hand.

"Ok I guess but don't do it again and I'll talk to mum about what you said to me." He said.

"What part?" I asked.

"How she changes when I come back home." He answered and walked away. Well I guess he's not going to apologize for what he said. If he thinks I'm going to apologize first, I am not. I didn't throw shit first he did and I have Ashton as proof.

"CALYPSO!" She yelled. I sighed and ran to the living room.

"First apologize for these nice kids for helping me find you, they shouldn't be doing that." She pointed to them.

"I'm sorry for making you guys look for me. It isn't your fault, you came here to have a break and I ruined it." I told them. They forgave me and I turned to my mum.

"Follow me." She said and I did that. We went to her and dads room. Dad wasn't home, he was at a business trip and is going to miss out on Calum being here and it sucked for both of them.

"Now why would you sneak out like that Cals! You had us worried sick!" She said and hugged me. You see how calm she is! She fucking does this and I'm sick of it, I want to know why she does this.

"Mum, why do you change when Calum is here?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You act like this responsible mum that no one likes or wants. I asked you if I can go to that girls house but you said you had to meet her parents like she's my girlfriend or something. If Calum weren't here you would have been fine if I left you their number, I mean you would have let me go anyway, why do you change when he's here?" I told her.

"I do not do that Calypso, now would you tell me where you were?" She asked ignoring the question I asked.

"Fine, I was with the new girl doing the project because it's due Friday and today is Wednesday. I care about my grades mum." I said.

"You're grounded until next Friday." She sighed and started to walk out the door.

"Mum! That's not fair!" I shouted.

"Don't talk to me like that! I am your mother and you're going to respect me." She raised her voice.

"Calum has sneaked out every time and you've known and you've never done anything about it!" I exclaimed.

"Because Calum is older than you." She started to calm down making me mad by the second.

"Seriously! That doesn't make any sense! He was sneaking out when he was the same age as me and you're going to ground me?!" I yelled.

"Yes because Calum can handle himself." She said like nothing.

"Well I guess I know who your favorite is." I scoffed and walked out. I walked to my room and slammed the door. Oli was right there on my bed waiting for me.

"Oli, you like me right?" I asked him. He started to lick my tears away and that made me a bit better. I pet him and laid my head on his stomach. I fell asleep with tears running down my face.

*The next morning* Calum's POV*

I still haven't apologized for what I said to Cals and I feel awful for saying what I said. I guess she was right about me, I've let fame in my head towards her and I'm not like that. I've treated her like shit and it was barely the first day back and I have to make it up to her. I just feel like we don't have that special bond anymore, whenever I come back from a break from tour we always have to fight when I get back or when I leave and that's not healthy for a brother and sister to do.

"Mum, what time is it?" I asked pausing the game I was playing with Luke.

"It's 14:30pm (2:30pm) Calypso is waiting for me." She said and got the car keys.

"Do you mind if we pick her up?" I asked.

"Sure but don't you think you'll draw attention?" She asked worried.

"Why do you say that?" I asked grabbing the keys from her.

"Nothing Cal, go pick up your sister." She smiled. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and tossed the keys to Ashton.

"Why am I driving, we are picking up YOUR sister." He whined and walked out the house us following.

"Because you drive better than us." I lied.

"I do?" He smiled. I nodded. I didn't feel like driving and neither did Luke and Michael, we had it figured out. So Ashton drove us to her school and Ashton decided to beep, drawing attention to us and we ducked except for Ashton. Girls started to mob the car.

"Nice going Ashton! You never use the horn!" I groaned out.

"Sorry." He apologized. I was getting a call and it was Cals.

"Really? Why did you come and pick me up?" She asked angry.

"Because I thought it would be a great sister and brother bond." I told her.

"Wow a bond? You picking me up was the stupidest idea ever." She said still angry.

"Why are you getting mad at me Calypso? I just wanted to do a nice brother thing." I said.

"Because! If you haven't noticed you are famous and girls know who you are now! It was fine when you picked me up in 2012 because you weren't that famous yet." She replied.

"Now I guess I'm going to have to walk home, thanks for nothing." She sighed and hung up.

"I've messed up big time." I sighed. I suddenly heard a megaphone go off, I've never heard a really loud one before.

"Attention horny girls! Get away from the car right now or the police will do it for you." I heard someone say from it. They all cleared out and I saw my sister come out.

"Thank you now go away because they are not going to get out of the car. That's the truth." She dropped it like she was saying a rap and came inside the car.

"I advise you to step on it before they mob the car again." She said and Ashton drove off. We all began to laugh.

"Horny girls? Do you seriously think of them like that?" Luke laughed.

"Yes I do, from now on don't pick me up. I'm thankful for the gesture but don't do it again." She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay." I smiled.

"Can I tell you guys something?" She asked.

"What?" We all replied.

"I'm probably going to get expelled for that." She said.

"What! Why?" Michael gasped.

"Because I took the megaphone away from the Principal and I said what I said in front of him." She said.

"Mum is going to kill you now." I told her.

"She'll understand Calpal." She answered.

"What? How?" I asked.

"She knows more about school than you do Calum." She sighed. We've drifted apart and that was the confirmation.

But maybe that can easily get repaired.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

A/N: I LOVE YOU!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.3K 34
Michael is the new kid who can't seem to keep the same hair color for more then a week. Calum is the popular kid who's captain of the soccer team and...
483 63 15
"Hey, hey, no need to be crying, or shaking, we're normal people," Ashton says. "We're idiots, sometimes," Luke chuckles. "Idiots who have po...
2.1K 146 27
"My name's Calum." "Mikayla. I heard you play bass, yeah?" "Yeah." "Just a little?" "Just a little." -------------------------- A Calum Hood (5SOS) F...
3K 43 46
Hannah, Katy, Hollie and Chloe all move to America and start collage as strangers but when their paths collide they soon become best friends. Chloe's...