his heartless bride

Oleh kim_snowflake

"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him... Lebih Banyak

intro
trailer 💗
chapter -1
chapter -2
chapter -3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter-9
chapter -10
chapter - 11
chapter - 12
chapter - 13
chapter -14
chapter- 15
chapter -16
chapter -17
chapter -18
chapter -19
chapter -20
chapter -21
chapter -22
choose a suitable title
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
chapter -25
chapter -26
chapter -27
chapter- 28
chapter -30
chapter 31
Shiva Rudra 💖

chapter - 29

3.2K 184 37
Oleh kim_snowflake

Daarika entered the Hind with Aruhi.
In the twilight's embrace, as the shimmering stars adorned the night sky, Darnika, the valiant warrior princess, returned to her homeland, Hind. Her heart throbbed with a mix of trepidation and anticipation.

She spotted Rudra standing in the secret house doors.

Daarika got down from the horse along with Aruhi.

Rudra, her steadfast confidant and the backbone behind her audacious endeavors. With a warm embrace, he welcomed her return, his eyes twinkling with a glimmer of understanding.

"Daaru" he said as his voice filled with complete warmness.

"It has been a year, hearing this word from you, Rudra" Daarika said with a tremblous voice.

"Where is Krish?" Daarika asked as her eyes searched for her beloved.

Rudra's eyes tightened as he heard his name.

Rudra's face darkened as he told her the truth.

"Forget him Daaru, he is not worthy of your love" he said making Daarika's face fall.

"What do you mean?" She asked

"He cheated you Daarika, it was his plan in making you fall in love with him! He never loved you! He married your half sister, Sarika and she is now pregnant with his child" he said making Daarika shocked.

Krish, it seemed, had not been faithful to Daarika. He had cheated on her and, in a cruel twist of fate, had married her younger sister. To make matters worse, her sister was now pregnant with Krish's child. The news hit Daarika like a thunderbolt, and she struggled to comprehend the betrayal.

Rudra, sensing her pain, tried to console her. He explained that Krish had been promised the throne by the current king, Chandrashekhar, who had announced that Krish would be the next ruler of Hind. This revelation only added to Daarika's shock and disbelief.

As the days passed, Daarika found solace in the company of Rudra. He became her rock, helping her to navigate the treacherous waters of her emotions. Together, they began to plot a course for the future.

In the end, Daarika and Rudra's friendship proved to be stronger than any betrayal. They worked tirelessly towards their goal

Rule the Hind

Daarika's mind raced as she inquired about the latest happenings within the palace walls. Rudra filled her in on the petty squabbles and meaningless indulgences that had plagued the court during her absence.

"The throne of Hind"Daarika declared resolutely,
"has fallen into the hands of incompetent fools. It is time for us to crush their reign and reclaim our rightful place."

A fierce determination surged through Daarika's veins as she listened to Rudra's detailed accounts of the weaknesses within the palace. Together, they plotted and schemed, their minds united in their shared goal of overthrowing the corrupt monarch and restoring Hind to its former glory.

Daarika looked at her loyal followers who had been trained for almost 10 complete years.

"It's the time, we have to conquer the Hind at any cost. We all have experience the pain and brutality under the current regime right?? Today, by hook or crook, by life or death.....we have to fight for our freedom....for our family! We have to throw this selfish monarch out! Let's do it!" Daarika said as the crowd cheered.

As the night wore on, Daarika and Rudra rallied their loyal followers, who had been eagerly awaiting her return. Under the cover of darkness, they assembled in a secluded corner of the palace grounds, their swords drawn and their hearts filled with unyielding resolve.

Together, they launched a swift and decisive attack, catching the usurpers unprepared. The throne room erupted in chaos as Daarika's warriors clashed with the palace guards. With lightning reflexes, she cut down any who dared to challenge her, her eyes blazing with righteous fury.

Amidst the battle, Darnika found herself face to face with the bewildered monarch, Chandrashekhar.

"It's been a long time right chandrashekhar?" Daarika said with a Smirk on her face.

Chandrashekhar, bewildered looked at the sword in Daarika's hands. It was full of blood.

Daarika looked at his gaze on her sword and smiled

"Scared? You should be......" Daarika said as she pointed it towards him.

"P-please leave me!" He said in his tremblous voice.

"How can I? You are the reason, i am like this......if you have loved my mother truly you wouldn't have believed that Yamini's evil words, if you have understood me and my mother we would have been happy now but you are completely a fool here" she said as she placed her foot in the throne disrespecting Chandrashekhar.

"You forced me into that military academy even after knowing that I am a woman" she said.

"But don't worry, i will kill you after telling you the true story" she said and leaned forward.

"Do you know? Rajveer is not your son" she said making him shocked.

"He is the son of Yamini and your most trusted minister, Ruturaj" she said

"It was their plan that after Yamini was pregnant with Ruturaj's son, she would blame you for her pregnancy so that she would marry you and in order to make his son the king, she wanted to remove me and my mother who was pregnant with me that time. So she started telling lies about me and my mother and you eventually believe it" she said.

Chandrashekhar couldn't bear all this at a time, his heart filled with regretness looked at Daarika.

"H-How can I believe that it's true?" He asked making her laugh.

"Have you ever thought why Rajveer is whettish brown when you and Yamini both are fair? It's because he had got the complexity of his real father" she said making her reasonable.

Chandrashekhar with regretness got down from the throne, removed his crown and kneeled down infront of Daarika.

"I don't deserve to live the moment I doubted on my Indra" he said with tears. He looked at Daarika

"Kill me" he said

Daarika looked at him

"What?' she asked

"Kill me Daarika' he said

Daarika was Dumbfolded. Chandrashekhar suddenly pushed Daarika's sword in his chest as it pierced through it.

Daarika didn't expect that.

"I-if you can, forgive m-me for what I d-did......m-my daughter" he said as he closed his eyes.

"Father!!" Daarika turned and looked at the owner of the voice.
Daarika's eyes met those of her sister, who was standing with Daarika's lover, Krish. She was pregnant pregnant with Krish's child. Krish, the man who had betrayed Daarika.

"Sarika?" Daarika wispered as she looked at Sarika and Krish who was standing at the doors.

She tried to come here but Krish blocked her saying

"Sarika calm down! It's not safe for you to go near her" he said as Daarika chuckled.

"So now I became the root of your dear right??" She smiled with tears as she remembered the days in military academy.

Krish was a charming man, with a smile that could light up a room. He was a skilled swordsman, and the two of them often trained together, their blades clashing in the warm glow of the setting sun. They shared a deep bond, and Daarika believed that Krish was the love of her life.

'How could you do this to me?' she demanded, her voice shaking with emotion. '

"How could you betray me like this?''

Krish looked at her, his eyes filled with regret. ''I'm sorry, Daarika''
he said, his voice barely above a whisper. 'I never meant to hurt you.'

Daarika's heart ached with pain, but she knew that she could not forgive Krish. She raised her sword, her eyes filled with tears.
''I will never forgive you," she said, her voice filled with anger and sorrow.
''You have betrayed me, and for that, you must pay.'"

With a swift thrust of her sword, she disarmed him and held the blade against his throat.

'Your reign of tyranny ends here,' she announced, her voice echoing through the grand hall.

"Krish!" Sarika tried to come between them but Daarika glared at her.

"If you don't want to die with your child, stay away" she said while clenching her jaws. Daarika was at the peak of her anger.

Daarika swung her sword to kill him.

"Daarika!! No please!!" Sarika cried.

"No!!!!" Sarika screamed when the sword reached his neck but instead of killing him, she threw him away.

Krish and Sarika looked at her in shock.

"Get lost" she said

"What?"

"I said get lost from here, from this country, from this Empire. I know the feeling of growing up without parents, o don't want to give it to your child. Now get lost" she said as they both stood up. Krish looked at her and muttered a "sorry"

With the monarch's surrender, the battle reached its end. Hind was once again under the rule of its rightful sovereign, a fearless warrior princess who would lead the kingdom into a new era of prosperity and glory.

Daarika, having emerged victorious, was hailed as a hero by her people. She was crowned the new queen of the Hind, and under her rule, the kingdom flourished once more.

The people of Hind rejoiced, for they had finally found the peace they had longed for. And as Queen Daarika looked out over her kingdom, she knew that her struggles had not been in vain. She had brought an end to the war, and in doing so, she had become a symbol of hope and resilience for her people.

Rudra looked at her with proudness as Daarika was crowned as the queen of Hindustan.

Rudra looked at an small cloth in his hand.

"Will I able to confess my love to you, Daarika?" He thought looking at the cloth.

_________________________________________

Hi snowsouls,

Many doesn't like the name KRISH so when I have time, i will rewrite this story. Recommend some name guys!

And many things that divorce doesn't exist in earlier century and I am extremely sorry that I don't know that. Don't worry guys, when I am rewriting it will be a master piece.

Give some stylish name for Ruhani's fience 💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.5M 689K 97
Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and blood have that sacred bond that the thick...
5.1K 569 12
In the cutthroat world of business, Zubair Ali Khan reigns supreme, wielding power that commands respect and fear in equal measure. He is a wolf in...
249K 11.7K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
5.9M 464K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...