The Return of the Beast Princ...

By PsychoticPink

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains mature and explicit content. Reader's discretion is advised. ~~~~~~~~ "Fath... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1 - Eruption
Chapter 2 - Who are you?
Chapter 3 - Healing Nature *
Chapter 4 - Beast World Anomaly
Chapter 5 - Talking trees
Chapter 6 - Old Harac
Chapter 7 - Beautiful Red-Haired Female *
Chapter 8 - Not All Females Are Weak *
Chapter 9 - Til We Meet Again
Chapter 10 - Fire Is An Enemy *
Chapter 11 - Do What You Want *
Chapter 12 - Practice makes perfect *
Chapter 13 - Cooking in the Beast World
Chapter 14 - I like you *
Chapter 15 - Dumu the crystal hoarder
Chapter 16 - Runes and crystals
Chapter 17 - Like father, like daughter
Chapter 18 - First step
Chapter 19 - I missed you *
Chapter 20 - The Barrier *
Chapter 21 - Accidentally Married *
Chapter 22 - Husband and Wife
Chapter 23 - Traveling Merchants *
Chapter 24 - Jealous husband, Jealous wife *
Chapter 25 - The Fox Tribe *
Chapter 26 - The Most Beautiful Fox Female
Chapter 27 - The Old Witch Doctor *
Chapter 28 - Divine Will *
Chapter 29 - Proud husband *
Chapter 30 - Rings *
Chapter 31 - Don't overdo it *
Chapter 32 - Chief Jedrek *
Chapter 33 - The Blessing
Chapter 34 - Party for two *
Chapter 35 - Rejected
Chapter 36 - The Snake And The Fox (Part 1)*
Chapter 37 - The Snake And The Fox (Part 2)*
Chapter 38 - Leaving the Fox tribe *
Chapter 39 - The Advantages of Getting Wounded *
Chapter 40 - Dual Cultivation *
Chapter 41 - Six-starred Beast *
Chapter 42 - Plans
Chapter 43 - Persuading the husband
Chapter 44 - The Unconscious Stranger *
Chapter 45 - You are my stupid
Chapter 46 - The Kingdom of Baylor *
Chapter 47 - Alibi *
Chapter 48 - Disturbance *
Chapter 49 - Bad news *
Chapter 50 - Souta, the King of Baylor *
Chapter 51 - I promised *
Chapter 52 - The King's Invitation
Chapter 53 - Visiting the King
Chapter 54 - Settling down *
Chapter 55 - Chaos at Baylor (Part 1)*
Chapter 56 - Chaos at Baylor (Part 2)*
Chapter 57 - Chaos at Baylor (Part 3)*
Chapter 58 - Chaos at Baylor (Part 4)*
Chapter 59 - Tarik, The Wolf Warrior Leader *
Chapter 60 - The Alpha Female *
Chapter 61 - Last Will
Chapter 62 - Moving forward
Chapter 63 - A myth or a legend?
Chapter 64 - Confrontation *
Chapter 65 - Farewell *
Chapter 66 - Creating a guild
Chapter 67 - Intention *
Chapter 68 - The blind owl beast *
Chapter 69 - Jedrek and the Cloaked Stranger *
Chapter 70 - Planning for the future *
Chapter 71 - Savage Giants
Chapter 72 - The Capybaras *
Chapter 73 - Theo, The abandoned lion *
Chapter 74 - Lovers' quarrel *
Chapter 75 - The Kingdom of Byakko
Chapter 76 - Huye, The King's Successor *
Chapter 77 - Going to the Island
Chapter 78 - The Goddess of the night *
Chapter 79 - The secret mermen keep *
Chapter 80 - The perfect base
Chapter 81 - Trespassers *
Chapter 82 - Crocodiles and Dolphins *
Chapter 84 - A new beginning *
Chapter 85 - Najyba the flowering tree
Chapter 86 - Wolf Dance
Chapter 87 - Bearing the alpha's mark *
Chapter 88 - Pearls
Chapter 89 - The guests
Chapter 90 - Unwanted visitor *
Chapter 91 - 183 *
Chapter 92 - Tarik's Confession *
Chapter 93 - The second mate *
Chapter 94 - The Island that remains bright in the night *
Chapter 95 - Two souls *
Chapter 96 - Ebba, Merrik's elder sister *
Chapter 97 - Onslo's secret *
Chapter 98 - The cave *

Chapter 83 - Out of control *

858 75 23
By PsychoticPink

Tarik immediately morphed to his beast form and attacks Zale who was just standing and waiting for him. Zale can see Tarik baring his fangs and was ready to pounce at him as he gets closer. He adjusted his weight by burrowing down into the sand to find more stability and balance, both his arms are wide open, waiting to grab and grapple Tarik.

"Bring it wolf beast! I will not go easy on you just because you are younger than me."

Tarik growls as he pounces to bite. Zale waits for the right timing to grab Tarik's body and when he was certain that he was close enough, he attempted to catch him but was surprised when the wolf beast disappeared in front of him.

"Behind you Zale!"

Dylan shouted but Zale was too slow and was already hit with Tarik's hind legs' claws as he spins a whole 360 to avoid being caught in Zale's arms. A scrape can be seen left behind his shoulder as Tarik used his own body to boost his jump to get farther away from him in an instant. Zale almost lost his balance when he got pushed forward. He steps forward on the sand to break his fall.

"You are fast. This is good. I am liking you more already."

Zale burrows his hands on the sand while watching Tarik's every move. He can clearly see from his peripheral the wolf's group silently watching. He cannot sense any fear from them, it was excitement on the contrary. Especially on the female, he can see her eagerness and anticipation from her eyes. That made Zale doubt himself a bit if he can win from this fight. Even if it was a fleeting feeling, a crack on his confidence has already been made.

Tarik continues to walk around Zale. He knows the crocodile beast man won't budge and will wait for him to attack. He already knows his disadvantage that's why he's going to use his strength against his agility. This fight won't end if he doesn't make the first move, again.

What a cowardly beast... but clever... but still cowardly....

Tarik pounces again to attack but was surprised when he see the smirk on Zale's face. He was already midair when a handful of sand was thrown at him that made him close his eyes to avoid getting blinded by it. He felt someone's thick arm grapple him around his neck tightly and was slammed down against the fine sand. The impact wasn't that hard for the sand is not too hard but it still made damage.

He quickly clawed the arm around his neck and when he felt it loosen a bit, he immediately turn his head to escape his grappling hold and push Zale away from him with his hind legs to widen the gap between them. This left another scrape but now on his chest. Blood can now be seen coming out from the scars Tarik left on Zale's body.

"That crocodile is playing dirty!" Zeve angrily said as he attempts to step forward but Asha stopped him.

"It's all part of the fight. They can use anything in their disposal to win. There's no right or wrong here. Kill or be killed, that's always the rule in any fights, remember that. And trust Tarik, he knows what he's doing."

The other wolves heard Asha and they all looked at her. They can feel the determination and the trust she has with Tarik. Why should they worry if their own alpha female is confident that their warrior leader will win. They smiled and continued watching Tarik as he shakes his whole body to remove the sand covering him. He ran quickly towards the sea to remove the little sand that's still on his eyes so he can see clearly. He shakes his whole body again as he walks out from the waters.

Zale transformed to his beast form. Everyone can see how buffed and how long his body is. His group cheered him on. Now that Zale transformed to his beast form, no one can rival the strength he can show. Even the mermen are afraid to fight him when he is in beast form. But Dylan was observing Asha's reactions during the fight. He didn't like that confident smirk that appeared on her face even if Zale looks more deadly intimidating now he's in beast form.

I do not get how that female thinks. Is she not even worried for the wolf beast? Or she already knows what is going to be the outcome of this fight?

Tarik watches Zale's every move. This beast is used to play dirty. Not that it bothers Tarik but he loved it. He growls, his sharp canine teeth showing. The more difficult and challenging it is, the more he's encouraged to fight back.

He pounces Zale for the third time but everything was different now. Zale is fighting back. He swings his tail to hit Tarik who swiftly avoids it. He would be seen pouncing every now and then but he can gracefully avoid every attempt Zale is doing to fight back. Everybody can hear the loud snap of his every attempted bite and even the loud thuds his tail makes when he swings it. But Tarik easily avoids all of it. His agility and speed makes everything a blur for the others while watching. He even taunts and ridicule how slow Zale's movements are by standing on his scaly back, making him angrier, making him use more strength with every hit but still fail.

"His agility and speed improved greatly wife. We better give him a heavier set after this. And more training for his fire manipulation." Dumu said as he was getting bored for the fight is taking longer as he expected.

Asha nods but her eyes are still focused on the fight. She cannot hide the grin on her face as the fight continues. Everyone can see that Zale's movements are getting slower. He can't avoid all of Tarik's claws, but his thick scales are protecting him perfectly, making all of Tarik's attacks not dangerously fatal for him. If he doesn't have those thick scales, he would have been left with deep scratch marks and bleeding profusely.

"Just a little bit more... wait for the right moment Tarik... be patient...."

The others heard what Asha whispered to herself, making them watch closely what she is expecting to happen. They didn't hear what she said to Tarik before the fight, but they all knew that it wasn't just encouraging words for Tarik to hear, but a way to win the fight the safest and easiest way. Asha has been always good at planning and at strategies. One example that everyone can make of is their battle with the savage giants.

Zale made a loud thump on the sand with his tail, making sand get thrown up in the air to surround his body when he saw Tarik attempt to pounce again. He thought he was successful to hide himself from him and wait to bite back but he was surprised when Tarik swished his tail to remove the sand midair and scatter them towards Zake's line of sight, blocking his view.

Asha's blood is pumping with excitement when she saw the opportunity for Tarik to make his move. And just like that, Tarik bared his fangs, his mouth wide open to bite, as he aims for Zale's neck from above. He maneuvered swiftly his whole body to a twist when he descends from a high jump he quickly did to avoid Zale's attempt to bite.

Everyone watched as Tarik has bitten Zale in a tight grip on his neck. Zale was flipped over as Tarik used his body's momentum to overthrow this crocodile's massive body and slam it on the sand. Tarik's bite on his neck was locked as he run and drag Zale's body towards the rocky part of the mountainside, making Dylan's group to run away to avoid getting included in this ruckus.

Tarik already knew that slamming Zale on the sand would do little damage because of his thick scales that's why he tighten his bite on his neck more as he slams Zale's body on the rocky mountain repeatedly. They can all see rocks flying with every collision of Zale's body against the hard rocky mountain. Tarik didn't stop swinging, he continued to slam Zale's back over and over. With successive massive abuse from the slams on his body, Tarik successfully have Zale rendered helpless, as he continues his attack, the rocky mountain is now getting pulverized with every slam.

"We admit defeat! Please make him stop! I beg you!"

Isla was sobbing as she watch her mate getting beaten.

"Tarik! We won! Stop now so we can celebrate!" Zeev shouted happily.

Dumu steps forward to look closely, "something is wrong. He is not stopping...."

Asha carefully moves forward along with her husband. She can see Tarik's glowing red eyes as he continues to go rampant and crash Zale against the rocky mountain.

"He's being consumed with bloodlust! He's gone berserk! Everyone move back! I'll try stopping him...."

Asha summoned ropey vines quickly from where she is standing that hurriedly move towards Tarik. The vines quickly wrapped around his feet and body to stop him from moving. Asha even held on to some vines and try pulling it as Tarik goes berserk. Dumu even held some vines to pull hard just like his wife.

"Tarik stop! The fight is over! Tarik!"

Asha pulls the vines harder but she is getting pulled instead with Tarik's every attempt to remove the vines around his body, his grip on Zale's neck is still locked.

"Alpha! Let us help!"

Zeev and the other wolves held onto some vines too and pull back. Theo, Onslo and the capybara male beast men also helped.

"Wife, I think Tarik is upgrading to seven stars... hence the bloodlust...."

Asha looks at Dylan's group who are watching. If they can't stop Tarik, they might attack him and even kill him on the spot.

"Husband, hold these for me...."

Dumu looked at his wife as he held on to the vines Asha was holding when she jumped and run above the vines towards Tarik. He was startled and wanted to release the vines but hesitated when he felt being pulled again with Tarik's frenzy.

Stupid wolf beast... do not do anything dangerous wife....

Asha ran and grapple Tarik's wolf neck with her whole body. Asha's height is the same height when Tarik is in beast form. Her small frame clings to his neck tightly even if he's still trying to get away from the vines that are still holding him. His thrashing had Asha bump on the ground and even the rocky mountain but she didn't let go and continue to cling to him tightly. The others try to pull the vines harder to control Tarik's movements.

"Hey hey... Tarik relax... wake up... release the crocodile... the fight is over... we won... wake up Tarik...."

Asha whispers soothingly on his wolf ears while still clinging tightly around his neck. She scratches affectionately his other ear just like how she will do to dogs back in her world.

Tarik who is lost and consumed with his bloodlust was distracted when he heard a soothing voice calling his name repeatedly. Someone is stroking his ear that made him flinch and feel relaxed, wanting that warmth to envelop all his senses and just follow everything the voice is saying so it won't stop.

"That's it... now relax your jaw and release the crocodile your biting... let him go... that's it Tarik... relax...."

Tarik recognized the voice and was snapped out from his bloodlust in an instant. He immediately opens his mouth and released Zale's body which dropped on the ground.

"Ugh... land beasts are really a pain in the ass...."

Zale morphed to perfect form and groaned while crawling away.

"Well done... now relax and upgrade to seven stars in peace Tarik... well done...."

Tarik morphed to his perfect form too. The vines around his body and feet now fell loosely on the sand while Asha is clinging on his back, her legs wrapped around his torso and her arms around his neck, while scratching soothingly behind his ears. Tarik's eyes glowed as another star is being imprinted on his right eye.

"Congratulations Tarik... well done... we got the island so thank you... and I'm sorry for putting you up with this... sorry...."

Tarik flinched from what his master whispered when he helped her get down. He saw her smiling before stroking his cheek affectionately. But he was taken aback when he saw some scratch marks on her arms and even her legs, her dress was torn and disheveled.

He was about to say something when Asha turned around and hurriedly went to Zale who is still lying on the ground, groaning from the pain and wounds. Isla and Dylan were tending to him when they saw Asha kneel down beside Zale.

"I'm sorry for the fight got out of control. Please don't take it the wrong way. We really don't mean any harm against your group. We didn't mean this to get out of control. We really just want this island to be our home. I'll take full responsibility for everything so please, let me heal him...."

"Master...," Tarik mumbles sadly for he heard everything his master said loud and clear.

Isla looked at Zale and then at Dylan. She smiled at her mate and nodded at him before looking back at Asha who is waiting for a reply.

"This is bound to happen in any fights so the female does not need to apologize. We have been reckless too. We did not expect the wolf beast to level up as well so what happened is unavoidable. But if the female can heal the crocodile chief, we will gladly accept the help and let bygones be bygones."

Asha smiled and bows, "I really appreciate it. Thank you."

Asha then straightened her back and hover both her hands atop Zale's body. She closed her eyes to concentrate and release her aura to envelop his whole body with it. Isla, Dylan and the other beasts in their group was surprised as they continue to watch Asha. Dumu and the others walk towards them too and stopped beside Tarik. Dumu looks at his wife and saw the scrapes on her body. He gave Tarik a smack on the head.

"Wear your skirt," Dumu said in a low hushed tone before standing behind his wife. Zeev handed Tarik his wrap around skirt.

Green aura enveloped Zale's body continuously. Zale is looking at Asha in awe as he slowly sits up. Asha continues to heal his wounds, his bruises on his back began to clear. He stretched and even flexed his biceps for his mate to see.

"Are you feeling better?"

Asha asked when she stopped healing him. She observes Zale as he stood up and tries to move his whole body in ways to flex his muscles for everybody to see. Dylan shakes his head as he rolls his eyes and sighs.

"The female is asking if you are feeling better not to show your muscles to everyone."

"I feel like a new born cub. I feel great! Thank you female!"

He continues to flex and pose, enjoying his healed body.

"I will be scared to death if that is how a new born cub looks like...," Tarik smacks Onslo's head after hearing him mumble.

Isla walks towards Asha and helps her up, "thank you female! Are you a witch doctor? I have not seen a female witch doctor ever!"

Asha shakes her head no as she smiles, "I'm no witch doctor. I'm just a guild master."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 71.2K 70
"You're angry, frustrated. You want some form of release. I can help you with what you want." I drop my hand to trace the edge of his wrist sensually...
2K 159 46
"Adira, how did you get in?" He started. Holding up a silver object she waved it about and placed it on a coffee table, he remembered the spare key t...
4 2 5
It was a long time since she had felt like this, like a demon. Orion stood still and looked at her. He said nothing because he didn't have to. She co...
210 13 7
There he was, a beast in all his Devine glory. Standing in a graveyard, covered in the blood of the innocent with a look of satisfaction and thirst f...