ᵀʰᵉ ᴸⁱᵗᵗˡᵉˢ || NCT

By AngelJie96

"누나!!" "姐姐!!" "お姉さん!!" Cₒₘₑ ₐₙd ₑₓₚₑᵣᵢₑₙcₑ ₜₕₑ cᵤₜₑₙₑₛₛ ₒᵥₑᵣₗₒₐd, ₗₒᵥₑₗy, cₕₐₒₛ ₐₙd fᵤₙₙy ₘₒₘₑₙₜₛ wᵢₜₕ Nₐᵣₐ... More

✨✨✨✨
✨The 형's nickname by the Littles✨
✨ The Start ✨
✨Extra love✨
✨Wandered off ✨
✨One Japanese Morning✨
✨Lesson learnt✨
✨Surprise visit✨
✨Sick babies + a pinch of drama✨
✨ Brother's visit✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 1✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 2✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 3✨
✨Recovery prt.1✨
✨Recovery prt. 2✨
✨ Recovery prt.3 ✨
✨ Kingdom's tour ✨
✨Short trip✨
✨The truth came✨
✨Sorted out✨
✨THANK YOU✨
✨ Surprise in the planning ✨
✨Temporary Sitters✨
✨The Littles' English names by Nara✨
✨ Anniversary ✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 1
✨One Sick Morning✨
✨What if pt. 1✨
✨What if pt. 2✨
✨What if pt. 3✨
✨What if pt. 4✨
✨What if pt. 5✨
✨What if pt. 6 ✨
✨What if pt. 7 ✨
✨What if pt. 8✨
✨What if pt. 9✨
📣 Side note: help me 😅
✨What if pt. 10 - final✨
✨Secret past✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 2
✨Another surprise✨
✨Heart break✨
✨Retreat✨
✨Cheer up project✨
✨Back home✨
✨New deal + new suggestion ✨
Help me again 🤣✨
✨Hospital Visit✨
✨Something?✨
✨Unexpected✨
✨So..?✨
✨Sooo... ✨
✨Confession?✨
✨Slowly✨
✨Troubles✨
✨Ending?✨
✨Aftermath✨
✨Little visit✨
✨Return✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 3
✨The starts of something new✨
✨Rehearsal ✨
✨Debut stage - pt. 1✨
✨Debut stage - pt.2 ✨
✨After stage✨
✨ Trouble?✨
✨Trust, Love, and Parenthood?✨
✨Moments✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 4

✨Debut stage - pt.3✨

217 11 5
By AngelJie96

Disclaimer: I don't own the picture and video. Credit to the original owner and uploaders

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
_____________________________

"Mama!" Little Jisung burst into the room when one of the staff members opened the door after hearing persistent knocking. Nara was in the midst of getting her makeup touched up after a quick change, and both she and her makeup artist giggled at his sudden entrance as Nara lifted him onto her lap. "Jisunggie saw Mama sing!"

"Did you? Did you like it?" Nara asked, tickling him as he nodded, causing the toddler to giggle. Taeyong and Jaehyun rushed in, looking slightly flustered, and Nara couldn't help but find their nervous expressions amusing. "I'm starting to think you two are slipping in your babysitting duties," she teased, raising an eyebrow at the panting gentlemen.

"That baby is slippery," Jaehyun remarked, shooting a playful glare at the toddler. Nara just shook her head and cuddled with Jisung, ignoring him. "He turned and bolted just as we were heading to the VIP restroom. Luckily, the hallways were empty," Jaehyun whispered to her, while Taeyong nodded in agreement.

"Jisunggie stay with Mama," Nara cooed, snuggling closer to him. "Come on, Jisunggie. Mama has to perform now," Taeyong gently reached out to take him, prompting a pout from the toddler, but he leaned towards him nonetheless. "You'll see Mama again after the performance, okay?" Jisung nodded, snuggling closer to Taeyong, who patted his back while Nara leaned in to kiss his chubby cheeks.
Taeyong felt his face flush and turn red from the closeness between Nara and him, while Jaehyun simply smiled, amused by the leader's embarrassment.

"Go back to your seats now. I'm about to go on stage," Nara instructed as she adjusted her in-ear monitor and mic. "Here, cover Jisunggie's ears with these and keep him out of the camera view," she handed Taeyong a pair of headphones and her cardigan to cover him, along with Jisung's pacifier and plush toy that she always kept with her. Jisung was delighted to have his comforts with him.

"As always, you come prepared with his things, 누나," Jaehyun commented as Nara retrieved the items from her Mummy’s bag. Nara just shrugged before handing him the bag, which contained Jisung's snacks, banana milk, and juices.

"Don't let Haechan or Yangyang touch any of his snacks, banana milk, or juices," she added, to which Jaehyun nodded. "Not even Johnny," she emphasized, earning a chuckle from the young vocalist who nodded again.
"Bye-bye, baby," Jisung blew her a kiss, and she returned it with a smile.

A/N: I finally noticed that I forgot about this part 🤣🤣

Nara took her place on stage with her dancers as the platform rose, eliciting screams from the fans as she began to sing. She was dressed in a black crop blazer, white blouse, black ribbon bow, pleated black skirt with chains around her waist, black tights, and knee-high black heel boots—a perfect homage to the original outfits worn by the group.

Her six dancers donned maroon velvet suits and black masks. Not only were the fans impressed by her cover, but the original singers were also stunned to see her tackle their song solo.

https://app.kits.ai/conversions/YTJnLWFNb3Fsdg%3D%3D - (here's the woman version of the song that I made just in case if you guys can't imagine how a woman would sing their song)

“She’s singing and dancing to a song meant for seven people," Jake remarked breathlessly, eyes wide with astonishment, as the others echoed his sentiment. "And she's doing it flawlessly," Heeseung added as they marvelled over her performance.

‘That’s my girl,' three voices thought simultaneously, watching her perform with proud smiles plastered on their faces.

How talented can this woman get?" Key exclaimed, finding it hard to believe what he was witnessing. "I mean, come on! She's singing a boy group's song, channelling seven voices into one. It's unbelievable!"

"She even mastered the choreography without altering it for a female performer... It feels like a dream," Taemin added, too stunned to say more. "Someone pinch me!" And someone did just that. "Minho 형! That hurts!" he protested, rubbing his sore cheek.

“Well... you asked for it," Minho retorted.

A thunderous applause filled the stadium as the song concluded, leaving Nara panting before she bowed alongside her dancers. Nara giggled as Jooheon returned to the stage, handing her the microphone.

Girl, that was amazing!" he exclaimed, prompting more giggles from Nara. "I had no idea you could cover that song solo. Singing the parts of seven different voices as one—that's bold. Especially for someone who took an eight-year break from singing and dancing.” Still breathless, Nara laughed at his comment and nodded.

"That song has been stuck in my head since the day I heard it, but I know they've already released a new album. I just love the song," she explained after catching her breath. "So, I decided to cover it for you guys. Did I do a good job?" she asked shyly, eliciting a resounding agreement from the crowd, which made Nara giggle at their reaction. "Thank you."

"형... Mama.." Jisung tapped Lucas's arm before leaning towards him. Taeyong handed the toddler to Lucas, who happily embraced him. "Mama.." Jisung pointed to their caregiver as he sucked on his pacifier and looked at him.

"Yeah... Did you see how Mama performed?" Lucas remarked, tousling Jisung's hair when he nodded. "She really made us proud, didn't she?" Jisung simply smiled before resting his head on Lucas's shoulder and playing with the hem of his collar.

“We’re all proud of you too, Luki," Taeyong whispered to Lucas, patting his knee before giving him a small smile.

"So... We have one more song before it's time to go home," Jooheon announced, prompting groans from the crowd, but laughter when he added, "What? Don't you guys want to go home?"

"Did you all have fun tonight?" Nara asked, receiving enthusiastic shouts of 'Yes!' in response. "Time flies when you're having fun. I had a blast tonight, meeting you all, performing for you, and just spending time with you made me so happy today. I cried a lot tonight, didn't I?" The crowd laughed as Nara pretended to wipe away tears and pouted.

"She's getting dramatic now, isn't she?" Jooheon teased, making the crowd laugh again as Nara playfully glared at him. "Just wait, she'll show her true colors in a few months. With us, she was already going wild in three weeks." Nara laughed as she playfully hit him.

"오빠!" she scolded, turning to Shownu, who just chuckled and shook his head. "You're the one who taught me. It's your fault!"

"You'd still be glued to Changkyunnie's side if it weren't for me hyping you up," Jooheon retorted. "Guys... she was a shy little bug when we first met her. She'd only talk to Changkyunnie, and even then, she'd whisper her answers to him, and Changkyunnie would relay them to us whenever we asked her something."

"Yah! I was shy! I couldn't help it!" The crowd chuckled at their playful banter before asking them to stop, and the two complied while still playfully glaring at each other. "You're lucky the fans are here. Otherwise, I would've bitten you."

"Everyone, apologies for our behaviour. But that's what it's like when you have a little sister, right?" The crowd somehow agreed with him, making him laugh while Nara's jaw dropped. "Anyway... back to the show... Do you need a wardrobe change or anything for your last song?"

"Just a quick wardrobe change, right?" Nara confirmed with the staff behind them, receiving nods in response. "Alright then. I'll be back in a flash." Nara waved before speed-walking backstage. "I'm back!" she announced upon her return, sporting a white blouse, high-waisted black fitted slacks, black high heels, and slightly curled hair.
"I don't know where Jooheon 오빠 went. So, I'll perform the last song from this album called 'Remind of You,' and I hope you guys like it," she said, settling back onto her stool before adjusting her in-ear and beginning to sing.

As Nara waited for the song to move into the second verse, a voice suddenly echoed, 'Hi, Nana.' Eyes widened as she turned to the big screen, revealing someone she hadn't seen in a year. She immediately stood up from the stool, surprised to see Mark waving at her.

‘I just wanted to say, congratulations on finally debuting and sharing your talent with the world. I'm very proud of you, as I always have been. You are everyone's inspiration, just as you've always been mine. I'm sorry I couldn't be there to support you, but I'm watching your livestream with the family.' The camera zoomed out, revealing Mark's whole family waving. 'Nana, you were and always will be beautiful, talented, and full of life on every stage. Mama and Papa, Yi En, and the whole family will continue to support you all the way. Remember, you'll always be my daughter. From then until forever.' Mark's mother took over, blowing a kiss as her eyes welled up with tears. 'Until we meet again, Nana. We love you!' The video ended with them waving and cheering for her. At this point, Nara was teary-eyed but managed to continue into the second verse standing, her voice cracking slightly but remaining stable.

As tears welled in their eyes, Nara's parents and Nathan observed the enduring love Mark's family had for her, a bond forged long before their relocation and the beginning of their relationship. No passage of time could diminish the cherished memories they shared together.

As the song concluded, the audience erupted into applause, bringing a smile to Nara's face as she bowed.

Suddenly, the crowd gasped and cheered louder behind her as the stage ascended. Turning around, Nara sobbed as she crouched down, covering her mouth in disbelief at the sight of Mark holding a bouquet of red roses, accompanied by his parents emerging from backstage. Her own parents and brothers gasped in surprise.

"Mama! Papa!" Nara exclaimed, rushing to embrace Mark's parents, tears streaming down her face as they hugged tightly. "I miss you guys," she whispered, receiving nods of agreement as they planted kisses on her temple.

"This is for you, Nana," Mark said, handing her the bouquet before enveloping her in a tight hug. "I'm very proud of you."

"You said you couldn't come!" Nara playfully punched him as they pulled away, both laughing. "Liar! You were here the whole time!"

"It wouldn't have been a surprise if I had told you, would it?" Mark teased, earning another punch and pulled Nara into another hug.

"Everyone, let's give it up for Got7's Mark and his parents!" Jooheon announced, joining them onstage as the crowd and fellow idols applauded. "Nice to see you, man!" The two shared a bro-hug after Mark bowed. "We'll catch up backstage after Nara and I finish here."

"Tonight was incredible, and I still can't believe I'm back on stage after so long, performing for all of you," Nara expressed, expressing her gratitude to the audience in multiple languages. "To all the idols who came, thank you for your support. It means the world to me." She blew a kiss to them before deciding to take a picture. The stadium lit up more to make the audiences visible and Nara and Jooheon sat in the middle of the stage, back facing the audiences as they posed when a staff came on with a camera.

"That's a wrap for tonight, everyone," Jooheon concluded, urging the audience to head home safely. "Until we meet again!" Both Nara and Jooheon waved to the cheering crowd, even taking a few selfies with some fans, with Jooheon before finally heading backstage, where their families and fellow idols awaited.

The final part of her debut stage is done!! I hope you guys love it! 💚💚🥰🥰 Please tell me what you think in the comments. 🙏🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 33.4K 87
━ 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 / 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐮 # 間違った ━ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 • 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 " 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥�...
3.6K 153 17
❝Uhmm, what the fuck is that?❞ ❝Oh my God, that is our baby!❞ _________________________________________ One fake baby. Two new-adults. And a rollerco...
13.7K 632 21
✘ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ ✘ ❝-ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ❞ ✘ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴍɪɴ-ᴋʏᴜɴɢ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ "ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʀɪꜱᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ...
50.3K 1.8K 13
დ ❙ 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 ↺ ❙ ©𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮...