I am your Prince ( SVT ships)

By missmermaid100

"The Princes of the kingdom will get married to the suitable mate choosen after the compitition". How will 6... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Q/A
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
75
76
77
78
79

74

2.3K 133 264
By missmermaid100

So I was planning on April fool you guys. But the biggest April fool happened to me. I got super sick, and had to get hospitalized for like allmost for a week. Now I'm better, not fully recovered but still have good health.

So enjoy and pray for your author to get well soon ☺️.

Jun slowly opened his eyes, blinking few times to adjust with the lighting. He slowly sat up on bed, taking in his surrounding. He remembered what happened few hours ago. How he was laughing with his brothers when suddenly Mingyu said the break is not working.

Everyone told him to stop joking, thinking he is fooling them. But suddenly they all tensed seeing Mingyu's serious face. The car started to get out of control, they all panicking.

Mingyu was trying his best to control the car, but it got crashed into a tree and turned. After that all Jun remembers are some shouts and his shoulder banging with the door hard and him passing out.

Jun's head still hurt because of the accident, and his heart is beating fast thinking about his rest of the brothers. He then noticed Minghao sitting on the chair beside his bed, younger's head resting on the bed, his eyes being closed.

Jun slowly leaned forward, sliding some hairs from younger's face.
A small smile drawn on his face.
"You look so peaceful like this Hao. I thought I would never see you. I was actually scared. The last thing I thought before passing out was you. I really want to kiss you right now, you know?" Jun said with a smile.

"Then kiss me".

Jun was shocked, he retrieved his hand, looking at Minghao wide little parted mouth.

Minghao opened his eyes, sitting straight on the chair.

"You weren't sleeping?" Jun asked, Minghao shook his head.

"So you heard everything I said?" Jun said looking a little embarrass. Minghao nodded.

"Then...... I.... Can kiss you?" Minghao smiled and got closer to Jun.

"You can". He whispered.

Jun lick his own lips, looking at younger's soft lips, he close his eyes, slowly leaning closer, Minghao too close his eyes, waiting for Jun's lips on his own.

But Jun suddenly back off.
"I should not". He said. Minghao opened his eyes and frown.

"Hyung, you don't want to kiss me?"

"I want to, but I shouldn't now. I haven't wash my mouth". Jun said looking away.
Minghao sigh, and cup Jun's face, attaching their lips.

Jun was surprised but he kissed Minghao back, sliding his arm around younger's waist, pulling him closer to deepening the kiss.
Some tears flow from Minghao's eyes, as he kissed Jun till he became breathless.

They parted taking heavy breaths, Jun wiped Minghao's tears, kissing his lips but this time for a soft kiss.

Minghao sat property on bed, looking at Jun. The older was smiling, his eyes glittering with some happy tears.

"Hyung..... I have something to say". Minghao started.

"Yes Hao".

"I know our relationship started with a lot of misunderstandings. First I shouldn't have got angry at you when we first met, you did said sorry but we over react. Then things never get better between us, and I hide many things from you. But my intentions were not bad. I was afraid that you will think that I am like what they say. I promise you I am not like that hyung. That guy fooled me, and I thought it was love ........ I never wanted to become a slut but I bec....."

"Hao...... You are not that..... You didn't do anything wrong. And no matter what others say, I trust you".

Minghao got more teary.
"I promise I didn't love him anymore after knowing the truth and after our marriage, I only considered you as my other half. And I fall for you hyung. I love you hyung..... It's okay if you don't love me. But I'll always love you". Minghao said looking down, tears streaming down from his eyes.

"Hao, look at me".

Minghao slowly look up, meeting eyes with Jun. Jun took out his hand, asking for younger's. Minghao put his hand on Jun's. The older kiss it, intertwining their fingers.

"I love you Hao". He whispered resting his head on younger's shoulder. "You know I'm going crazy right now. I thought you think of me as jerk and would never love me. But hearing that you love me, I don't know what to do........ I love you so much Hao".

Minghao's heart was beating fast, both were so surprised by their confessions that they didn't said anything staying like that for a while.

Both started to giggle after some time, Jun look up at Minghao and again giggle.
Both have tears in their eyes but smile on their faces.

"We are stupids". Minghao said holding Jun's face.

"Yes we are. But Hao, as we love each other can I kiss you anytime?" Minghao nodded.

"What about cuddling?" Minghao nodded again.

"Can we have kids?" Minghao let out an airy laugh.
He snuggle closer to Jun, hugging his waist.

"I'm all yours, do whatever you want". He told the older, pecking his lips.
Jun slide his uninjured arm around younger's waist, pulling him closer.
He peck Minghao's lips three to four times, not getting enough of younger.

Minghao smiled getting shy and hide his face into the crook of older's neck.

Jun played with Minghao's hairs for some time, then he remembered that he still don't know how his brothers doing.

"Hao".

"Hmm?"

"How are my brothers?" Jun asked.
Minghao look at Jun, caressing his face.

"Seungcheol hyung, Seokmin and Hansol are fine and will get discharged in one or two days. Soonyoung hyung need some time to recover, he might get discharged in a week or two but doctor told him to rest, same with you. Mingyu........ He..."

"Is Gyu alright, and what about Channie? They are fine, right Hao?" Jun asked concerned.

"Mingyu is out of danger, but he will not be able to do anything for a month or more. And Chan..... He is out of danger too, but doctor said if he doesn't got consciousness in next twelve hours, there are chances of him going to coma". Minghao told him.

"Hao, my Channie....."

"Hyung, he will be fine. I prayed to God that make him well soon. Don't worry, everything will be alright". Minghao said hugging Jun.

"I am a stupid hyung, I couldn't do anything". Jun cried.

"Hyung, it is not anyone's fault, stop blaming yourself".

"I love my brothers a lot Hao". Jun cried hugging Minghao.

(Readers after reading this)

"Wat.........water".
Wonwoo had just fallen asleep an hour ago, he wasn't in deep sleep, checking on Mingyu time to time. And when he heard Mingyu's hoarse voice he quickly woke up.

"Gyu...... You need anything.....?" Wonwoo asked, placing his hand on younger's face.

"Water....." Wonwoo quickly took a spoon and a glass of water, he put it aside, first fixing the bed a little so that Mingyu can properly drink water.

He feed few spoonfuls of water to Mingyu.

"Mingyu, you need anything else? Should I call doctor?" Wonwoo asked, going to call doctor but Mingyu hold his hand.

"Please stay". Mingyu's voice was very low but Wonwoo heard it.

"I'm here Mingyu". Wonwoo said putting his hand on Mingyu's.

"I tried to save them all, but I..... couldn't..." A tear drop slide from Mingyu's eyes.

"I know you tried your best Mingyu and they all are fine, please don't worry". Wonwoo said wiping the tear.

"Hyung......... Ahhhh, it hurts..... Like hell". He said looking at Wonwoo.

"Mingyu stay strong........... Try to ignore the pain".

"How......" Mingyu cried.

"What should I do....... I have to distract him". Wonwoo mumbled to himself.

"Gyu...." Wonwoo held Mingyu's face. "Look in my eyes". He told the younger, Mingyu did what he was told, looking in older's eyes.

Wonwoo leaned in connecting their foreheads.
"Hyung what are you....?"

"Shuhhh". Wonwoo whispered upon Mingyu's lips. Mingyu was surprised with whatever happening, he never thought Wonwoo would do something like this.

Wonwoo close the gap between their lips, pressing his lips on the younger's.
Mingyu didn't hesitate once before kissing him back. He kissed Wonwoo with a lot of passion.

Both parted for air. Wonwoo gave kisses to Mingyu's jaw and neck. Mingyu was liking it, and he wanted more. He pulled Wonwoo for another kiss.

"Gyu, I'm tired, let's sleep". Wonwoo said laying beside the younger.
Mingyu was happy and nodded.

"Let's sleep". Mingyu said pulling him closer with his free hand, kissing Wonwoo's forehead.

I am happy that you are not in pain anymore Gyu.... Wonwoo smiled looking at the younger. He waited for younger to sleep, before sleeping.

Next morning

"Chan Oppa". YN again got up with the same nightmare, where she saw Chan leaving her.

I'm going.....
YN covered her ears as this voices were roaming inside her head.

"No..... Please stop......no....STOP". She shouted.

"YN, what happened? Are you okay?" Minghao and Seungkwan came to her and asked.

"Chan Oppa....... Take me to him.... please". YN held Seungkwan's hands tight, crying.

"Fine, we'll take you to Chan, but please stop crying first". Minghao wipe tears, helping her to stand, taking her to Chan's room.

"Can, I be alone with him?... Please". YN asked, Seungkwan and Minghao nod and left her there with Chan.

YN sat on the chair beside Chan's bed. She sniffle, controlling her tears.

"Oppa........ I miss you......" She cried holding Chan's hand.
"I saw a nightmare.......... In that you said you are going......... It is not true, right? You are not going anywhere....... Please don't leave me..... please". She cried more holding Chan's hand near her face, kissing it.

"I never knew I'll marry someone so good like you. I was so happy on our wedding day. When I walked through the asile, I was smiling not stop. I was so excited to start my marriage like with you. I...... I promised myself to always be happy with you. But.....now how can I be happy? Please talk to me Oppa........ Please tell me, you will not leave me...." She cried more.

"Please wake up......... Please wake up Oppa........ Please Chan Oppa....... please. I'm dying without you......... Please wake up......" YN was crying so hard that it was difficult to breath.

"Oppa...... please". She said.
Suddenly she felt Chan's fingers in her hand, moves a little. She was surprised, she looks at Chan and felt Chan moving a little.
She quickly rang a bell beside Chan's bed, calling for the doctor.

"Chan Oppa, stay there..... Doctor is coming". YN said caressing older's cheeks.

Soon doctor came checking Chan's condition.

"He is fine".

This is what YN was dying to hear. She fell on her knees, so happy that she started to cry.
"Thank you.... thank you". She said to doctor.

"YN uri Channie". Queen came running in.

"Mother...... Oppa...... He is fine doctor said..... He is fine". YN hug her mother in law, crying. Both cried hugging each other.

"God thank you....... You saved my all the sons.... Thank you". Queen thanked God.

King and others were relieved too.

Chan blink few times looking at YN who was crying.
"Channie, how are you feeling?" Mother asked.

"Eomma". Chan got teary and hugged her.

"Thank God you are fine....." She said.

Chan then look at YN.

"Oppa......" YN was about to hug him but stop when Chan said "who are you?"

YN got more teary, she felt like her world ended.

"You don't know me?............"

Chan look at her confused. She fell on her knees.
"What should I do now?" She cried grabbing her hairs.

"Hey YN I was just joking. I recognise you..... I'm sorry". Chan wanted to joke to light the mood but he didn't knew that YN would react like this.

"Oppa.." YN broke down hugging him.

"I missed you YN, I missed you a lot". Chan cried.

(Gwenchana YN-ah. Gwenchana)

"Soonyoung..... Channie is fine now". Jihoon came running to tell Soonyoung and hug him tight. Soonyoung wrapped his uninjured arm around the younger tight as few tears flow from his eyes.

"Jihoon..... My Channie.... He is fine..... Thank God....... I'm happy....." Soonyoung cried. Jihoon broke the hug, wiping Soonyoung's cheeks. He smiled at him which the older returned with a smile.

"Now just get well soon, okay". Jihoon said. Soonyoung nodded with happy tears.

"Jun hyung".

"What happened Hao? Is Channie alright?" Jun asked as soon as Minghao came to him.

Minghao nodded with a smile. He sat in front of Jun. "Chan woke up, he is fine now. Doctor said he'll be better as days pass. He will be able to be back to his old self after a month". Minghao told Jun. The older was super happy. He looked down and cried.

"Hey, are you crying hyung?" Minghao asked holding Jun's face, making him look up.

"I'm happy Hao". Jun cried and pulled Minghao for a hug. He cried hugging the younger, Minghao stroke his back.

"I'm happy that Channie is fine now and you three are getting discharged today". Jeonghan said having a small smile on his face.

"I was so scared Hannie. I'm glad that everything got better. Poor YN, she looked so heartbroken". Seungcheol said eating his soup.

"I know, I was broken myself when I heard about the accident. I was so scared that I couldn't even comfort my younger ones. I hope rest of them get better soon. Their wives are so worried. Wonwoo was so scared when he saw Mingyu with all those bruises. But still he is staying strong for Mingyu". Jeonghan said a tear drop sliding down his eye.

"Hannie, come here". Seungcheol said. Jeonghan got up from where he was sitting earlier and sat beside the older, resting his head on older's shoulder.

"Let's always be together Hannie. This accident made me realise that how life is so precious. This came in our life as an lesson that life is unexpectable, anything can happen anytime, so we should always live our lives to fullest. Every day is important in our lives". Seungcheol said pecking younger's forehead.

"Let's stay together like this forever Cheollie, cause I can't live without you".

"How's the pain now Sol?" Seungkwan asked sitting beside his husband.

"It's better Kwanie, I think I am all good now". Hansol replied with a big smile.

"No, you still needs rest. Even though we are returning home today, you better rest all day". Seungkwan strictly warn.

"Okay love, if you agree to cuddle with me whole day then I'll definitely rest". Hansol said ruffling Seungkwan's hairs.

"Sure". Seungkwan smiled.

"Seokaah, did you take your medicines?" Jisoo asked packing all the things they have at hospital.

"Nae hyung I did". Seokmin replied.

"We will leave in some time". Jisoo said done with his packing. He sat on the couch there, taking a breath.

"Hyung". Seokmin call.

"Yes honey, need anything?" Jisoo asked quickly getting up.

Seokmin nodded, actioning older to come near. Jisoo went to Seokmin, the younger hug his waist.
"Thank you hyung". Seokmin said, sounding like he will cry anytime soon.

"Thank you for what Seok?" Jisoo asked stroking younger's hairs.

"Thank you for coming in my life hyung. Yesterday I realised how much I love you hyung......... When I was scared thinking it might be my last day, the only person I wanted to see at that time was you. I really wanted to see you so badly at that time". Seokmin cried.

"Seokmin..... Please don't......cry....." Jisoo too started to cry.
"I am lucky to have you Seok...... If not for you, then I don't know how I would have been living. You made my life more colourful. Please never think of leaving me". Jisoo cried hugging him.

Mingyu woke up, the pain still being there. But Mingyu can handle it better now, it's not that painful anymore.

"Mingyu, you up. Need water?" Wonwoo asked. Mingyu gave a light nod. Wonwoo adjust the bed, making Mingyu sit. He poured water in glass, helping Mingyu to drink.
"How's the pain now?" He asked further.

"I am feeling better now. How are others?" Asked the younger.

"Seungcheol hyung, Seokmin and Hansol are getting discharged today.  And don't worry about others.  Jun and Soonyoung are also fine, they need some time to recover and Chan will be discharged around same time as you. I'm also going home with them to get fresh and bring few things for use. Do you need anything?" Wonwoo explained.

Mingyu shook his head as an answer.

"Then, let me get something for you to eat". Wonwoo said and was about to leave but Mingyu call him.

"Hyung".

"Yes?"

"What was that yesterday?" Mingyu asked, remembering the kiss and comfort they share.

"Please forget about it, I was just trying to distract you from the pain. I didn't knew what to do so I did that. Think like that never happened". Wonwoo said and left.

"How can I forget about it, when I want more of it hyung?.......... Being near you helps me to ease my pain". Mingyu said touching his lips.

Breaking news

The seven Princes of Choi family are informed to get in an accident yesterday.

From the information we got, the three out of seven are least injured and will be getting discharged today.

About the rest four, they might be seriously injured, but the hospital is keeping it private. Let's hope and pray that all of them are fine and get well soon.

We also got to know that the third youngest Choi Mingyu was driving the car which crash into the tree.

Shasha look up from her phone when she heard Mingyu's name.

"What? Mingyu was driving? The fuck...... What if he got seriously injured?" Shasha wide her eyes.

"It can't be........ I can't lose my gold fish like that...... I need to check if that idiot is fine or not". Shasha said with a heavy sigh.

Mingyu was waiting for Wonwoo, as he felt lonely in the hospital room. He would glance at the door time to time, expecting the older.

The door opened with a click, a smile appeared on Mingyu's face, but soon it dropped seeing it's not Wonwoo but a hospital nurse. He just rolled his eyes and sat there pouty.

The nurse came to him, stopping in front of him.
Mingyu didn't pay attention to her.

"Mingyu Oppa". The nurse call, Mingyu recognise the voice and looked at her to see Shasha.

"Shasha? What...... What are you doing here?" Mingyu asked a little shocked.

"Ohhh Oppa...... Are you okay?" Shasha asked crying.

"Hey.... I'm alright, don't cry".

"How can I not Oppa. It's been a while I've seen you. You don't come to see me nowadays and also don't pick up my call most of the times. And now seeing you like this, how can I not cry?" Shasha said hugging him.

"I was busy..... And Wonwoo hyung was also sick..." Mingyu told her, remembering how worried he was for Wonwoo's mental health.

"Wonwoo hyung that.... Wonwoo hyung this..... What about us Oppa? Why do you care about that nerd?" Shasha angers.

"Nerd? Shasha I married him, he is my responsibility". Mingyu raised his voice.

"Then what about me? Do you even care how I'm doing. I take a Risk coming here to meet you and you are just talking about your wife". Shasha started with her acting again.

"Shasha it's not like that..... Okay I'm sorry". Mingyu said with a little calmed voice.

"I missed you". Shasha cried and kissed Mingyu, knowing how to control Mingyu.

Mingyu for the first time doesn't like kissing her back, he didn't felt those feelings he used to feel while kissing her. Shasha's kiss wasn't the same like Wonwoo's. Mingyu has to force himself to kiss her back.

"I got all Mingyu's things. We don't have to wo......rry?" Wonwoo and Jihoon just entered the room, witnessing Mingyu kissing Shasha.

...........

Bye - Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 475 12
A difficult school life of seventeen This story involves Bullying, self harm, suicide, parental issues, school standards and many negative things. P...
8.4K 351 22
In which two identical boys with the most different lives cross paths. One is a prince and one is a pauper. One day Prince Jeonghan disappears while...
67K 2.4K 50
"Oh my gosh!" Jeonghan shouted. He stood there, still in shock of what he saw. "How did this happen?" He asked himself again. ~ Now A Girl || Sevent...
21.8K 877 43
Just a bunch of University Students getting through their life and finding romance along the way Ships Jeongcheol Seoksoo Soonhoon Junhao Meanie Verk...