The twin fruit of the cherry...

By _BambiiStyles

A storm that reached the East Blue once separated three friends who were on a ship. Three friends with a diff... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101

Chapter 95

78 2 0
By _BambiiStyles

Despite her injuries, Yukiji stood upright in front of those present. A slight tremor could be felt underfoot, which should have come from a young woman alone. The navy and the Vinsmoke family took small steps back. But Zoro also sensed a reaction in his body and lowered his swords.

Nova's eyes widened as she was the first to recognize the aura. She had read enough about it during her training in the navy. It was clear and could be seen in the postures.

"Yukiji has...the king's haki..."

This actually activated unconsciously, Yukiji created a whirlwind around herself. Cherry blossoms spun around her body, carrying the aura further out. To Nova, it looked almost like the Sabaody Archipelago, but there this spectacle happened for other reasons.

Besides, Yukiji had not been able to control this so-called storm. Probably still can't, but this king haki had the ability to control it subconsciously.

Her gray eyes remained fixed on her father. His body no longer belonged to him. Unable to move, he could only stare at his daughter, who made no attempt to move or attack. Her aura was enough for him.

It became clearer and clearer to him. Although Nova had said so, he didn't want to believe it. Not even he had this Haki, nor anyone else from this family. He had probably underestimated Yukiji's will and her emotions after all these years.

"I'm not coming with you." her voice rang out over the sound of the storm that was raging all around them. A swirl of wind and cherry blossoms protected the Vinsmoke from any further influence from her father.

Her words had to be accepted because of the king's haki alone. Even if Jajji didn't want to. He was inferior to her in this respect. As long as Yukiji maintained this haki, he could not take any action.

"We will go now." Yukiji pronounced and set the briefly frozen bodies of Nova and Zoro in motion. They were given an escape that would not last too long.

"We're waiting for you at sea!" Zoro called out to her as he and Nova ran through one of the alleyways at that moment. He trusted that Yukiji would make it to the sea with her devil power.

A few minutes had passed since the activation of the Haki. Yukiji swayed slightly as she realized that her body couldn't hold up much longer. When Nova had run off, Yukiji had pinned a cherry blossom to her navy coat for information.

Nova had probably discovered this very cherry blossom, as it came flying back towards Yukiji. "Come." A word that the Haki had automatically dissolved when Yukiji could see it and let the storm rage a little tighter around her to dissolve her body.

"We'll meet again, Yukiji!" her father yelled after her as he came out of his stupor and looked behind the flying cherry blossoms. Yes, Yukiji knew that. But she didn't know when she would see her family again.

Seeing the boat and Nova's small ship as she came to this island alone, Yukiji flew towards it and gradually let her body transform back and sank to her knees, breathing heavily.

"You idiot!" yelled Nova and Zoro at the same time, which Yukiji had been expecting. But everything she had done was worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 81 35
Two years after that great war that broke out between the Mafia forces and the World Government in their headquarters in the middle of the ocean on G...
293K 9.1K 44
A simple girl minding her own business in a diner, a sudden crush happened in the diner, and in a blink of an eye, she was now in a ship with 5 peopl...
14.5K 515 22
"cause im a giver, it's only nature... ...i live for danger." ••••••••••••••••••••••••• no one on the sea nor on the land doesn't know her name. ever...
271K 11.7K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...