The twin fruit of the cherry...

By _BambiiStyles

A storm that reached the East Blue once separated three friends who were on a ship. Three friends with a diff... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101

Chapter 55

97 5 0
By _BambiiStyles

"She has a high temperature..." Yukiji heard a soft voice coming from Chopper. "How long has it been?" asked her brother, who had probably carried her to bed. "I guess longer, but due to all the excitement and stress over the last few days, the fever has only just started to show." Chopper said, acting a little calmer than usual. Actually, he often freaked out when someone wasn't feeling well and he had taken on a lot himself. During his treatments, however, he remained calm.

"I've brought water." said Nami, who had fetched a bucket and filled it with plenty of water. "Thank you, Nami." Chopper thanked her straight away and asked her to put a cloth on Yukiji's forehead.

She breathed uneasily and kept her mouth slightly open. Her eyes were closed and showed a slight strain as her forehead wrinkled slightly. She was trying to fight the fever herself, which her body had done automatically so that Chopper would have to help as little as possible.

"I'll make her a warm and healthy soup. It always helped her when she was little." said Sanji, who had left the cabin again.

"N..Nova..." , Yukiji whispered softly as she had gotten a brief surge of fever. Nova had been by her side once before when she had a fever. She was employed as a servant and took care of her. However, Yukiji simply perceived it as a friendly gesture.

"Nova's not here, but we'll help you." she heard Nami say quietly, which calmed Yukiji down a little. The pink-haired girl breathed a little faster again and felt a slight new weight on her. "She must be sweating out the fever. But her body is shaking."

Chopper really tried everything to help her. He wrapped damp cloths around her calves and covered them with an additional blanket. The cool cloth on her forehead was a great help to Yukiji, but it wouldn't be of much use if it warmed up too quickly.

"I'll get some more medicine. Don't cool her body down too much." came a nice order from Chopper before he had left the room.

"You could at least help and not just sit around!" Nami shouted at another person, having pulled herself together the whole time. However, these observations were getting on her nerves. "Why should I?" came the question.

"Because you have no other business here!" Nami continued to scold and received an annoyed snort. "If you go to sleep or let Yukiji out of your sight for a moment, I'll still be here."

"Huh...?" Nami was confused. So Zoro would voluntarily watch Yukiji? Good, he was always alert even if he was sleeping for a moment. Having someone like that with Yukiji wasn't so bad.

"Good, I'm relying on you." muttered Nami, who had changed the cloth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 246 46
💖A Valentine's Day Special 💖 For: SanjixNami Fans From: MQ😘 Summary: Nami-swan is the youngest daughter of a rich family in Cocoyashi City, locat...
3K 136 18
Luffy x Reader "You're made of rubber?" You asked. Completely In shock as the boy stretched his arms out to grab ahold of some meat. "Yup! hehehe!" T...
249K 7.5K 30
On that fateful day the rain was heavy. Asuka was drifting in her small rowboat she stole from a dock on a nearby island. Her burden of carrying...
26.4K 901 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...