ᵀʰᵉ ᴸⁱᵗᵗˡᵉˢ || NCT

By AngelJie96

"누나!!" "姐姐!!" "お姉さん!!" Cₒₘₑ ₐₙd ₑₓₚₑᵣᵢₑₙcₑ ₜₕₑ cᵤₜₑₙₑₛₛ ₒᵥₑᵣₗₒₐd, ₗₒᵥₑₗy, cₕₐₒₛ ₐₙd fᵤₙₙy ₘₒₘₑₙₜₛ wᵢₜₕ Nₐᵣₐ... More

✨✨✨✨
✨The 형's nickname by the Littles✨
✨ The Start ✨
✨Extra love✨
✨Wandered off ✨
✨One Japanese Morning✨
✨Lesson learnt✨
✨Surprise visit✨
✨Sick babies + a pinch of drama✨
✨ Brother's visit✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 1✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 2✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 3✨
✨Recovery prt.1✨
✨Recovery prt. 2✨
✨ Recovery prt.3 ✨
✨ Kingdom's tour ✨
✨Short trip✨
✨The truth came✨
✨Sorted out✨
✨THANK YOU✨
✨ Surprise in the planning ✨
✨Temporary Sitters✨
✨The Littles' English names by Nara✨
✨ Anniversary ✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 1
✨One Sick Morning✨
✨What if pt. 1✨
✨What if pt. 2✨
✨What if pt. 3✨
✨What if pt. 4✨
✨What if pt. 5✨
✨What if pt. 6 ✨
✨What if pt. 7 ✨
✨What if pt. 8✨
✨What if pt. 9✨
📣 Side note: help me 😅
✨What if pt. 10 - final✨
✨Secret past✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 2
✨Another surprise✨
✨Heart break✨
✨Retreat✨
✨Cheer up project✨
✨Back home✨
✨New deal + new suggestion ✨
Help me again 🤣✨
✨Hospital Visit✨
✨Something?✨
✨Unexpected✨
✨So..?✨
✨Sooo... ✨
✨Confession?✨
✨Slowly✨
✨Troubles✨
✨Ending?✨
✨Aftermath✨
✨Little visit✨
✨Return✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 3
✨Rehearsal ✨
✨Debut stage - pt. 1✨
✨Debut stage - pt.2 ✨
✨Debut stage - pt.3✨
✨After stage✨
✨ Trouble?✨
✨Trust, Love, and Parenthood?✨
✨Moments✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 4

✨The starts of something new✨

285 14 3
By AngelJie96

~Sending HSM Vibe~

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
________________________________________

“Bebe... Time for a break.” Kihyun announced, entering with a bag just as the music stopped. “Nara's mother packed extra for you guys too.” He took out a big container of mini kimbap for all of them. The dancers cheered and thanked the vocalist and Nara. “Mother and I made these special for you guys.” They were at aww at the snacks prepared before happily eating them.

“I’m really happy to see you’re eating again and gaining your normal weight back.” Kihyun expressed as he watched her eating a kimbap. “We all are proud of you.” He patted her head before pinching her chewing cheeks. “Thank you.”

If it weren’t for you guys, I don’t think I will be gaining back my weight by now. I should be the one to say thank you.” She replied after swallowing and stared at him dearly. “Thank you too, 오빠.” Nara sincerely expressed her gratitude as she held his hand. He giggled and nodded. Just then, her phone rang. “Oh!? I have to take this.” She excused herself and walked out to answer the call.

“Can you believe she’s dating now?” Taeyong asked Kun as they were in the pantry, preparing the toddler’s snacks since it was their turn to help Nara in the playroom.

“형.. It’s not confirmed yet.” Replied Kun, putting the cubed fruits in a bowl while the leader just sighed before continuing cutting the fruits. “Maybe Nathan형 meant by a guy friend instead of lover. We don’t know that. How about asking her about it?”

“Are you crazy?!” Taeyong whispered after looking around if Nara was nearby. “We can’t ask her that. She’ll get suspicious."

“형.. Not asking her will get you crazy and restless.” Kun pointed out, making Taeyong sigh again since it was true. Taeyong had been restless ever since they heard it two days ago. “Just ask her for your own good. There’s no harm in asking.” He nudged the leader’s arms with his elbow.

“I don’t know, Kun. I mean the J triplet still calls Changkyun, “Papa” whenever he come to visit. I doubt that they’re not dating by now.”

“형.. You won’t know until you ask. What if they’re not dating? Like I said, maybe what Nathan형 meant was one of her guy friends.” Taeyong nodded as he sighed again for the hundredth times and Kun patted his shoulder.

“Mama...” Jaemin called as they were playing with the Play-doh she bought for them a few days ago and Nara hummed as a response while helping Xiaojun make a dinosaur out of clay. “Papa come?” The toddler suddenly asked about his “Papa”, prompting Nara to stop rolling the clay and turned to him. Jaemin too stopped and turned to her.

“Papa can’t come today because he has an event to go to and Papa promised he will try to come and visit whenever he can, ok baby?” Nara softly answered and pulled him into a hug as he pouted before nodding. “Nana will always behave like a good boy he is, right?” He hummed in her embrace and Nara planted a kiss on his head. “Like Papa always asks?” He hummed again, making Nara giggle before pulling away.

“Junnie, Nono, Dede, Lele, Gigi, Sunggie too?” The toddler asked again, wanting to include every Littles in the room and Nara nodded as she patted his head. “Yes... Papa wants them to be good boys too.” Jaemin nodded before going back to roll out his clay.

“Nara, the snacks are done.” Kun called out as he walked out of the pantry with Taeyong. Nara nodded before asking the Littles to go and wash their hands. She carried Sungchan and held Chenle's hand as they walked to the bathroom. “While the kids are having their snacks, this will be the perfect time for you to ask Nara. I’ll watch the kids.” Kun quickly suggested it to the leader and pushed him toward the bathroom.

Taeyong grunted and sighed before eventually walking there. He helped with washing the toddler’s hands. “Go to Papa哥for your snacks, ok?” He said to the washed toddlers and they nodded. XiaoJun and Renjun waited for Chenle and Sungchan, before holding their hands and walked to Kun. “Nara.. Can I talk to you?” He stopped the caregiver from walking away after washing her own hands. He closed the door for some privacy.

“Are you ok?” Nara asked after Taeyong let out a heavy sigh and he nodded. “What do you want to talk about?” He stood on his spot to keep a distance from her, as he took a deep breath.

“You got this, Lee Taeyong.” He whispered to himself and blew some air out. “Nara... Are you dating someone?” He finally asked after a few minutes of silence. “I mean we heard what Nathan형 said when the two of you were leaving... And I had been curious since that day. So.. Are you?” He bit his bottom lips as he waited for her to answer, while Nara just fidgeted her fingers, nervous to answer.

“Taeyong.. I’m sorry..” She hesitated and sighed bite her bottom lips too. Hearing that, Taeyong felt like his world came crumbling down. “But...” She let out a heavy breath and hung her head down.

“You need to stop asking if I’m dating someone because I’m not.” She exclaimed and sighed. She stared at him before the leader scratched his head as he was embarrassed with his question and apologized. “It’s nothing to be curious or apologize about. I’m just enjoying my time being single for a while.” Taeyong nodded and crossed his arms, having a thought in mind to ask her now that they’re alone.

“So...If.. umm.. Let say..umm...If someone asks you out, w-would you go out with them?” He hesitated and let out a nervous giggle, feeling as if he was preparing to get rejected from her. “I mean not now... Maybe soon?”

Depends...” She shrugged and leaned against the sink, while Taeyong took a seat on the covered toilet. “Do I know this someone?” She asked back and tilted her head. Taeyong looked at her, nodded in anticipation from her question. “Then... I’ll think about it.” Said Nara as she smiled, prompting the leader to smile as well.

“Really?” He asked again in excitement, but quickly let out a fake cough as he tried to compost himself to be cool in front of her. Nara giggled at his reaction and nodded. “Cool then... I’ll tell the someone that you’ll think about it and get back to him.”

“Alright, Bibi.” Replied Nara and got out the toilet first, leaving Taeyong to silently have a victory dance in there.

The first long update for 2024 (last update doesn't count as an update 🤣 bcz I wrote on Christmas Eve but didn't publish it) So.. let's hope there's less writer's block and breaks for this year and hope that we finish/complete this book by this year after 3 years (I think?)

Anyway! I hope you guys like this chapter, so forget to vote and comment 😆😘 Love you!! 💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 895 24
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒚!" "𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕" ........ -𝙰 𝙽𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 *𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱* 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬 𝗠𝗬...
10.2K 81 37
Just as the title says :) Requests are open, you can put them in the comments or ping me personally whenever you want! Updates might be irregular but...
13.7K 632 21
✘ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ ✘ ❝-ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ❞ ✘ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴍɪɴ-ᴋʏᴜɴɢ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ "ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʀɪꜱᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ...
191K 9.1K 40
ただの友達 "𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚... 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 '𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨'" "𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙘𝙠" - - - - - 𝙢𝙖𝙧�...