the hatred | 희승

By dearjongso

❝ i've tried everything in my greatest power to avoid you. ❞ highest ranking: #1 enhypenheeseung #1 parksungh... More

⩇⩇:⩇⩇
| characters |
| prologue |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |

| 46 |

415 14 6
By dearjongso

──────────────────

"Mirror picture?" Heeseung asked, Misun looked up at him confusingly.

"Huh?" She responded. He took no time into grabbing his phone from his pocket and pressing on the camera app.

Heeseung held his phone upwards, facing it towards the mirror. He saw how Misun viewed him oddly. He used his right arm to grab hers and pulled her closer to him. She stumbled physically and mentally from the way he took her. Her body position was awkward. Misun never really enjoyed taking photos of herself, sensing that she wouldn't look so great.

The plain expression on her face caught Heeseung's attention. "Smile." He poked his index fingers at her cheek.

Heeseung's slightly smiled touching her cheeks. they were like mochi, soft and squishy. "Ready?" He asked.

Misun pouted her lips before turning up her mouth up with a heart warming smile. She squinted her eyes. Heeseung wondered why she had never smiled like that before. Her smile was beautiful and was enough for his legs to go limp.

A shutter sound was heard as the both of them relaxed both their mouths. They both viewed over the picture from his phone. It was a very cute picture. Misun and Heeseung both looked cozy and the lighting in the store shown nicely.

She laughed lightly and softly at the picture of them both.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Misun honestly doesn't remember how she fell asleep last night or better yet, go to the house and to her room. All she remembered was how indulged she was with Heeseung last night. She turned left and seen the weather outside. Misun saw how gloomy and gray the light outside peeked through her window.

She moved her eyes downwards and saw the black leg warmers that Heeseung bought, sitting on her chair. Misun wished she could have lived her experience with Heeseung last night again. When would be the next time she'd be able to do something like that with him again?

Her phone made a notification sound. Misun grabbed her phone that had been charging and looked at the screen. It was a message from Heeseung. She tapped on it and her eyes opened happily seeing the mirror picture of them that he took last night. She sighed out of love and clenched her phone into her chest. Misun thought about something that she could do.

With no hesitation, she put on a jacket, grabbed a journal from her desk, and grabbed a pen. Misun left her room and headed upstairs to the rooftop. She knows to use the elevator now, thanks to Heeseung.

Her time going up the elevator was way much faster compared to the stairs. She also didn't need to tire herself out. Once Misun came out of the elevator, she strided towards the bench that had been faced towards the green scenery.

Misun sat down with her bunny patterned pajamas and flipped her journal open to an empty page. She inhaled the fresh air as she started to write. Heeseung made her have many of her firsts, and now it about writing in a journal about someone she likes. It's silly, but how else would she express herself.

November 19

I'm sitting outside on top of the building right now. I wanted to write in this today because I wanted to express how I feel about Heeseung in here. I know I should express those emotions to him, but not just yet. I want to soon though.

Last night was amazing. Heeseung and I hung out walking hand in hand along the streets, exploring the stores around us. He's amazing. I know I hated him before, but that hatred towards him is not there anymore. Love replaced that feeling.

I do love him and I don't know if he feels the same. I know too that I have changed because of him. I think this change is good. Heeseung made me feel things I've never felt before. It's crazy to think my one sworn enemy has now marked a place in my heart.

I wonder if I can put my pride away just to tell him how I feel. I wonder if he won't reciprocate it back to me. He's the one who makes me smile. He's the one who makes me blush and feel vulnerable in life.

While she was writing her heart out into her journal, she didn't hear any other noises that surrounded her. A person she wasn't aware of, exited through the elevator and walked towards the girl with dark black hair.

"Misun?"

"AH!" She screamed, throwing her journal and pen in the air.

Jungwon widened his eyes, also being scared from her reaction. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I thought you heard me." He said.

"Here, let me help you." Jungwon offered, reaching to pick up her journal for Misun.

"Wait, no!" Her eyes enlarged, worried he would see that she wrote about of one of his friends.

By the time she had said that, Jungwon already picked it up. It was now being held by him in his hands. His friends name being written caught his attention, and that's when his eyes started widening again seeing the whole message.

Misun embarrassedly hid herself in her hands seeing him snap his head at her. "Please put it down now, Jungwon." Her voice was muffled by her actions.

He closed the journal, but held onto it. She still covered her face, not knowing that he had sat down next to her on the bench. Misun slowly removed her hands as her eyes met with some doe ones. She somewhat felt from the expression on Jungwon's face that he didn't seem weirded out nor that concerned.

"You can tell me, you know?" He told Misun, facing her with his whole body. "We're basically family." He hesitated before continuing to say the term.

Misun stifled a slight chuckle, "What's there to tell you about? You've seen what I wrote in there." She said, reaching for her journal and taking hold of it again.

"It would've never hurt to try though. I don't mind that you like Heeseung." He told misun.

Jungwon's flow in the conversation was unexpected from her. "You don't find it odd?" She asked.

"Why would I, misun?" He sighed with a small grin. Jungwon didn't show her any sign that he wasn't uninterested. "I rather you tell me than this journal right here."

"You've been very obvious about it too recently." Jungwon said, awkwardly fidgeting with his fingers. He's seen all the clues from Misun beforehand.

"Oh gosh, you too?" She asked sighing, looking at the grayish sky.

"I don't know about Heeseung, but your emotions were very loud?" Jungwon said, with her eyes widening.

Misun sighed out of frustration, "This is so embarrassing, really."

"What's there to be embarrassed about? I can tell you love him deeply." He told her, as she soon realized Jungwon really did want to understand the situation. Her gaze softened at him, the one who has been secretly watching her.

"Tell me more about it, Misun." Jungwon said, leaning back into the bench.

──────────────────

a/n: if any of you guys are enjoying my story pls comment! i would love to see what you guys have to say<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 2.9K 33
REWRITING 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛 𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛�...
106K 4.4K 26
lets just say...the sexual tension is astronomical BxB / GAY tw: VERY intimate conversations, swearing, HYPERSEXUAL TOPICS THAT CAN BE UNCOMFORTABLE...
680K 31.8K 34
(Bad Boy AU) „𝐻𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓" Who thought that the school's bad boy would fall for someone like her |Fir...
451K 24.5K 38
"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱." --- 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗨 ☺︎