Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

Galing kay Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... Higit pa

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

40: Before the Storm

375 10 0
Galing kay Reina714

There was the sound of kittens walking on the messy grass blades. The cow cat who came out of nowhere heard a series of "meows" above its head and raised its head curiously.

  The white cat was very conspicuous as it jumped back and forth between the branches. The cow cat listened carefully and found that the little white cat was talking about the monkey before, and became interested.

  It turned around below and saw the big black cat lying on the tree trunk.

  Seeing the boss, the cow cat jumped twice and quickly jumped up the tree.

  The black cat looked up after hearing the noise, and flicked its tail to signal it to find its place. Knowing exactly what it meant, the cow cat found a relatively close spot on a nearby branch and lay down obediently.

  Xu Ning didn't even notice that there was a little friend listening to the story next to him. It turned around and made a hitting motion, "I saw Sun Dasheng hitting the robber mercilessly. Tang Monk hiding inside exclaimed, 'Wukong doesn't want it. ', Sun Dasheng never shows mercy when he hits people with a stick, how could he stop him by shouting..."

  The three-month-old cat was very energetic. When it got tired from dancing, Xu Ning stopped to lick the meat paste with high water content on the tree. After a short rest, she continued to perform with great interest.

  It was talking enthusiastically, and when it came to its senses, it discovered that the trees around it were filled with cats and dogs for no apparent reason. There were also dogs on the ground with their heads raised, trying to see Xu Ning's movements clearly.

  Xu Ning licked her nose sheepishly, her face feeling hot.

  The kitten's shyness could not last long. Under the expectation and urging of other cats, Xu Ning continued to tell the story of Sun Wukong.

  On the first day of hunting and hoarding food, Xu Ning failed most of the story.

  At dawn, when Xu Ning felt sleepy and stopped, the other cats and dogs dispersed in a hurry, busy disposing of the prey he had brought back, separating them, and then choosing a place to dry the meat.

  The black cat carried Xu Ning back to the nest, picked out a small piece of dried meat that Xu Ning said needed to be dried, and placed it in front of Xu Ning.

  "Ning Ning, eat something and go to sleep. If you can't finish it, leave it here for me."

  Xu Ning reluctantly opened her eyes, held the dried meat in front of her in her mouth and said "hmm".

  The story at night was so good, and Feng Nian still had a lot of things to do. He took out the dried meat that had not been dried in the box, found a place to spread it out, and used the wind to carry the box to the sleeping platform.

  Clean up here and run from the cave to the edge of the territory.

  Patrols can be done later, but they cannot be omitted completely. If any predators enter Cat and Dog Mountain, other cats and dogs may encounter danger and get into trouble.

  Cats and dogs are not high-level predators to begin with, so we can't expect them all to have such powerful abilities as Feng Nian. There are still many unawakened cats and dogs among them.

  Mao Dog Mountain is a large area, and two hours had passed by the time Feng Nian came back from his patrol.

  The little white cat in the nest hugged the dried meat while sleeping and chewing it with saliva. The part of the whole piece of dried meat that it ate was no bigger than the cat's paw. When Feng Nian came back and saw this scene, he wanted to wake it up. Eat something and go to sleep.

  The little white cat, who sensed Feng Nian's return, seemed to have expected it. He pushed the dried meat out, squirmed twice, and buried his face directly in the nest. No matter how Feng Nian looked, he couldn't find its mouth.

  Seeing that it really didn't want to eat, Feng Nian didn't insist. He lowered his head and finished most of the food, and put the remaining uneaten food into the box next to him.

After taking care of his fur outside the nest, Feng Nian entered the nest and lay down next to Xu Ning, and soon fell asleep.

  It was a bit cold in the summer morning when the temperature started to cool down. Xu Ning was surrounded by Feng Nian. It didn't take long for him to feel the warm temperature on his belly. He moved closer to Feng Nian. He put his head on Feng Nian's belly and kept it there. He fell asleep in a strange position.

  In the afternoon, there were several muffled thunders in the sky.

  Feng Nian was the first to raise his head, his pointed ears straightened, and he was sure that there was really a muffled thunder.

  It carefully moved Xu Ning off of itself, got out of the soft nest and stood on the edge of the platform. The cat, who had also woken up, had already run outside to collect the dried meat that had been dried out in the morning.

  Feng Nian said to Big Fat Orange and Sanhua who came over: "It should be the same as last time, just normal rainfall. Let the cats who hunt with the Dog Gang share the food and send it to the Dog Gang, and then ask if there is anything If necessary, get it done before the rain comes down."

  Sanhua nodded and left the cave.

  Big Fat Orange asked doubtfully: "Nian, aren't we going to live with them this time?"

  Feng Nian shook his head.

  Since waking up, it has been very sensitive to changes in the weather. This time it thundered and it rained. The temperature drop will not be too great, so there is no need to live together.

  It said to Big Fat Orange: "Let's go on patrol. The number of patrols before it rains should be strengthened."

  There are too many animals in the mountain. It is not a place where you can rest for more than half a month after patrolling. If it rains, there may be some animals busy filling their stomachs to survive the rain. Forget it outside, enter the Cat and Dog Mountain to hunt. This is absolutely not allowed during the Feng Nian period.

  Putting aside the number of prey, there is no telling whether cats and dogs that have not evolved or have a low level of evolution will become part of the prey in front of predators.

  Big Fat Orange naturally didn't make any sense of Feng Nian's arrangement, so he followed the black cat and left the cave.

  In the nest, without Feng Nian's body heat to keep him warm, Xu Ning woke up not long after sleeping.

  It was on all fours, stepping on the milk in the air, and its brain woke up step by step.

  Xu Ning rolled over and got up. He didn't see Feng Nian in the nest, but poked his head around the edge of the platform.

  The busy kittens were dragging their food without raising their heads, completely unaware that there was a cat watching them from above.

  Gao Fei came back with a bag of nuts. His hair was messy and he didn't know who he was fighting with.

  Xu Ning saw it, waved his paws and asked, "What are you doing?"

  Gao Fei had just had a fight and was anxiously preening his feathers when he saw a little white cat waving its wings and floating in front of Xu Ning.

  "There was thunder, and everyone was afraid that the food would get wet, so they all got up and started working."

  thunder? rain!

  Xu Ning was startled and his brain completely woke up. He looked at the empty cardboard boxes on the platform and said quickly: "Go and do your work, Gao Fei. I'm going to collect the food too."

  Gao Fei screamed and flew towards his bird cage.

  This bag was found in a field. It was damaged a lot. We need to put away the contents first.

  Xu Ning swept the carton with his tail and put it into the space. He smashed the meat pad on the ground and ran out with a clatter.

  Everyone received a lot of goods last night. As soon as Xu Ning ran out, he saw a large corpse of a frog. He temporarily put away his curiosity. The little white cat braved the sultry weather and searched around outside, and soon found that his house of dried meat.

  Cats and dogs are all about the same strength. The most powerful ones are those who hunt large prey, but there are still relatively few who catch mutant beasts. Xu Ning senses the energy search and moves really fast.

  Without putting the box out, the pink-tender meat pad was patted on the dried meat, and then put directly into the box in the space, the movement was quick and easy.

  Sanhua came over with six or seven dogs. They searched around the cave but could not find Feng Nian. After asking, they found out that Feng Nian had gone out on patrol with Big Fat Orange. When he was worried, he saw Feng Nian jumping in the pile of meat. The crouching little white cat.

  It was busy with the dogs that came to get the meat, and ran to the kitten's side.

  "Ning Ning, do you have more quilts there?"

  "No more." After Xu Ning answered, he turned around and saw that the cat was Sanhua. It said strangely: "Sanhua, you and Baili have four nests, right?"

  The Mao Gang still pays more attention to the value of force. Sanhua and Baili are both very powerful, so they each got a cooling pad and a soft nest.

  Sanhua said: "I don't want it, it's going to rain soon. The dog gang is afraid that the newborn pups won't be able to withstand the temperature of the rainy day, so they want to wrap them up with a quilt. If you don't have it, I will think of something else."

  Hearing this, Xu Ning thought for a moment and said: "I don't have a quilt anymore, but there are other ways to strengthen the protection. Can we enter the dog hole now?"

  Those four dogs had just given birth for a few days. It was the time to protect the puppies. They wouldn't be chased and bitten when they went in, right?

  Sanhua is not sure either.

  If it was just a quilt, they would have taken it to the dogs and let them deal with it on their own. But the way the little white cat came up with was obviously not something that could be handed over in this way. If the two cats entered the dog hole, there was really no chance that the four would get there. What is the attitude of a dog that has lost its cub?

  With the sound of muffled thunder, the sky was already covered with dark clouds.

  Xu Ning put the last piece of dried meat into the space and said, "I'll follow the dog and take a look. Sanhua, have you put away all the dried meat? Are you staying or going together?"

  Sanhua was worried about letting the little white cat go to the dog gang to face the female dog guarding the cubs. It said: "The white raccoon is here, I will go with you."

  The two cats agreed, and followed the dog who had already carried the meat on his back, and walked quickly in the direction of the dog hole.

  "You guys are here." De Mu came up to greet him and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Xu Ning's figure.

  There are a lot of things in Xu Ning's space, maybe there are quilts that can be used? If this were not the case, these two cats would not come here.

  With hope, De Mu looked at Xu Ning.

 The little white cat was still panting, and Sanhua quickly explained the situation, "Ning Ning doesn't have any extra quilts, but there are other ways to keep warm. Can I go inside?"

  De Mu was stunned for a moment when he heard that there was no extra quilt. When he learned that there was another way, he became confused again.

  It asked the dogs to go in first and notify the pregnant dogs inside, saying: "Tell them not to be too nervous and move the things quickly."

  Xu Ning flipped through the things in the space and said, "Don't worry, let's put something up at the entrance of the cave now."

  Under the confused gazes of Sanhua and Demu, Xu Ning took out a big guy from the space.

  It was the time I went to town to bring the tent into the space.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4.6M 289K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...