the hatred | 희승

By dearjongso

❝ i've tried everything in my greatest power to avoid you. ❞ highest ranking: #1 enhypenheeseung #1 parksungh... More

⩇⩇:⩇⩇
| characters |
| prologue |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |

| 41 |

390 14 30
By dearjongso

──────────────────

Misun ran to stand in front of him, squinting her eyes as the rain was flashing down at her. "Heeseung, what happened?"

He sobbed more hearing her words coming out from the one who hadn't spoke to him in forever. She didn't know what to do, but yet she was worried and her heart had sunk deep for the one who seemed to be so down. Misun looked at his face, eyebrows furrowing. His hair and his clothes were drenched. Misun's were soon to be soaked too.

She stepped closer, reducing the empty space in between them, placing one of her hand on his face, and the other on his arm.

"Hee-"

Heeseung violently clinged onto her. She dropped the object she was holding and her eyes widened as she tried to comfort him. He didn't have gentle grasp on her, but clenched his hands onto her clothing. His weight on her brought them both down with Misun sitting on her legs and Heeseung still holding onto her. She tightly held his head to her chest, hearing his sobs.

Misun kept silent, patiently hugging him back and waiting for him to say something.

"My mom." He said, his voice sounded very hoarse.

"I met with my mom earlier." Heeseung finally faced his head up at her.

"She doesn't want me anymore, permanently." He continued talking, trying his best not to burst into tears again.

"She's going to mail my birth certificate and all documents like that to me." Heeseung couldn't help it with tears falling again. "She... she doesn't want me as her child anymore."

Misun's mouth parted as her grip onto him tightened more, caressing his hair, and placing her head on top of his. "I- I'm so sorry, Heeseung."

So that's where he went earlier. The 'someone' that Jungwon had mentioned was his mom. Heeseung really needed her right now and Misun was glad she had been the one to find him. They occupied the floor with Heeseung sort of laying down and her hugging him. Misun's clean hair, body, and pajamas were all now soaked. She did a good deed for lending him someone's hold.

Why does the world need to be so cruel to them?

"Misun, please don't leave me."

"I won't, I promise. I'll stay for however long you want me to."

After some time, Heeseung regained consciousness and dried his eyes. He also realized that his weight probably pushed too much pressure onto her and brought himself back into in a sitting position. Misun helped him get up to walk inside the house with her arm linked across his back and the other grabbing his arm to be around her neck.

She brought him up the stairs and to his bedroom. As heeseung twisted the doorknob, she wowed at his room. Actually, that was her first time ever going into his room. His face had become fair and his eyes swollen as he sat down on the edge his bed.

"I'll go get some water for you." Misun said, he looked at her damp hair and clothes.

"No, don't go."

He grabbed her hand from behind and dragged her back to him. Heeseung began to lay down on one side of the bed as he brought Misun onto the other side. She almost gasped out loudly. She was now laying down on his bed, facing Heeseung. They both stared each other with their hearts racing for one another.

"But Heeseung, we're dirty." She said, softly looking at their clothes.

Heeseung moved his arms towards her and pulled her closer. He then tucked misun's head into his chest, hugging the back of her head. Misun's eyes widened at their proximity. She felt her heart beating through all parts of her body. Misun caved in and brought her hand to be rested around his waist.

She felt bad for Heeseung and also felt that there was no way to erase her true feelings.

Misun fell asleep first, being surrounded by the warmth he provided. He rubbed his finger on her head back and forth.

"Thank you, Misun."

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

"Heeseung's still not awake?" Asked Riki. Most of them were in the living room.

It was almost noon and neither Heeseung or Misun had been awake yet. They both were still cuddled up with each other in Heeseung's room.

"I wonder what happened between him and his mom." Jungwon said.

"Why didn't we just tell Misun where he went last night?" Riki asked his leader.

"Because, we don't know whether or not he told her about it. Plus, remember the last time you almost blurted it out?" He responded, making him try to recall what happened.

"I guess." Riki went deep into thoughts staring up at the ceiling.

"Should I go check on him?" He asked, receiving many nods from his friends.

Jungwon left the living room as he stepped up the stairs. The house felt quiet, which was unusual for him. that was mostly because he would hear the bickering with Heeseung and Misun. He stopped in front of his door, and knocked gently hearing no response. He twisted the doorknob slightly to reveal what he wouldn't have ever excepted.

He gasped very loudly, "Oh my god."

His gasp woke the both of them up. They looked at each other rubbing their eyes and moved their attention to the door.

"Oh my god." Misun said, widening her eyes.

"Who two? Slept together?!" Jungwon was freaking out. He didn't meant it as a bad thing, he was just very surprised.

"Jungwon! Keep your damn voice down!" Heeseung stood up and grabbed his shoulders.

"I'll explain to all of you guys downstairs, but just please go now." He said, receiving the expression on jungwons relax a bit.

He left Heeseung room, leaving some awkward silence between Heeseung and Misun. He sat back down on the bed next to Misun, who was trying to make her bed head look presentable. She gazed at the person who looked very stressed.

"You okay?" Misun asked him.

Her voice was all he needed to her. He softened his face just by hearing her. "Mhm, I'm fine." He smiled at her.

"I'm gonna go to my room to shower and stuff. You should too, Heeseung." Misun said, standing up and heading towards the door.

"Misun?"

"Yeah?" She looked back him.

"Thank you." With that she smiled fondly at him, completely leaving the room.

As she left his room, he laid completely flat on his bed. He clinched the part of his shirt that was exactly over his heart. No matter how much the situation between his mom and him hurt him, Heeseung's heart mostly hurt the most for the girl he had just been talking to. He came to the realization that he was holding himself back from.

"I think I like Kim Misun."

──────────────────

a/n : heeseung??!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 24.5K 38
"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱." --- 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗨 ☺︎
6.6K 261 21
𓍯 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚞 ╰┈➤ 𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚠𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚏
680K 31.8K 34
(Bad Boy AU) „𝐻𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓" Who thought that the school's bad boy would fall for someone like her |Fir...
23.1K 933 17
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈�...