This Cute Villain Spits Milk

By meowa520

[DROPPED] You can read the rest of the chapters by searching "BL | This Villain Spits Milk," uploaded by CN_M... More

Chapter 1 The First Villain [Arc 1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 The Second Villain [Arc 2]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 The Third Villain [Arc 3]
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The Fourth Villain [Arc 4]
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 The Fifth Villain [Arc 5]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 The Sixth Villain [Arc 6]
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 The Seventh Villain [Arc 7]
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 The Eighth Villain [Arc 8]
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105 The Ninth Villain [Arc 9]
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 The Tenth Villain [Arc 10]
!

Chapter 37

556 11 0
By meowa520

Chapter 37 The Third Villain

  The housekeeper felt very happy that his young master had found such a good friend since he was a child. As expected of his young master, he had such a good vision at a young age and found himself a friend who he could really get along with.

  very nice!

  The breakfast was very rich. After Zhou Xiaomiao and Xu Yuan finished eating together, they sat lazily in their seats, not wanting to move. On the first day without chǎnshǐguān, he missed him, missed him, missed him.

  【system:......】

  Xu Yuan looked at his watch: "Didn't you say yesterday that you wanted to go to my place to have a look? Should we go now or later?"

  "Hmm? Where to go?" Zhou Xiaomiao looked confused, why didn't he remember this... Oh no, this is indeed in the plot. This is the most critical turning point between the hero and heroine and the villain.

  Because on this day, the three of them met...

  Zhou Xiaomiao cheered up. Although he was still not sure whether chǎnshǐguān was the person in front of him, he still maintained the status of a normal friend to avoid being too embarrassed when he found out that he was or that he was not. Sometimes it's even more embarrassing.

  Zhou Xiaomiao said: "Go, go, go, a new game has been released recently, I want to find your team members ranking~\\(≧▽≦)/~"

  As he spoke, Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly became excited again. According to the original world, chǎnshǐguān never wanted to play games and waste his attention and energy on these things.

  Especially the last world, it's a pity that the interstellar holographic online game is so real that it's almost as realistic as the real world. It's a pity that the editor just doesn't want to let him play it. Spending one hour a day doing nothing but fooling around is not enough.

  Thinking of this, Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly felt that the days when chǎnshǐguān was not around were really good~

  [System: Do you know what you look like?]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:???

  [System: A naughty kid who started misbehaving while his parents were away:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: ...Bah!

  He shouldn't pay attention to the system's ╭(╯^╰)╮

  Xu Yuan actually picked up Zhou Xiaomiao specifically, so his car was parked outside and the two of them drove straight to their destination.

  This is the period when the male protagonist's career is on the rise. The male protagonist dedicated his villa specifically for the team members to practice, and most of them usually stay there.

  When Zhou Xiaomiao went there because it was too early, all the team members were sleeping, and the villa was so quiet that Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't help but start to quiet down, a little afraid of disturbing their rest.

  When he open the door, you can see rows of computers in the living room. Snack takeout boxes are placed on the table, as well as messy cigarette butts. The hired temporary workers are packing things away in a low voice.

  The smell of cigarette smoke filled the living room, and Zhou Xiaomiao waved his hand in disgust. He didn't like the smell, and chǎnshǐguān had never smoked.

  Xu Yuan opened the window for ventilation, signaled Zhou Xiaomiao to follow him, and took him directly to his master bedroom upstairs.

  Zhou Xiaomiao followed him eagerly, looking at the tidy room with great admiration: "Brother Yuan, you are so awesome. You can take care of yourself so well. I don't know what a garbage heap you would be like."

  Xu Yuan was helpless: "This is great. I am even better at playing games. Sit anywhere you want."

  Zhou Xiaomiao turned around and finally sat on the computer chair in the room.

  "It's too early now. They are all still resting. Why don't you play by yourself for a while?" Xu Yuan turned on the computer.

  "Brother Yuan, you knew it was too early, so why did you ask me to come? If I had known, I would have gone out for a walk." Zhou Xiaomiao started to pout again.

  "Don't you still have me? I can play with you."

  "Then do you want to team up with me? I don't want to fight with you, I can't beat you." Zhou Xiaomiao played someone else for the first time. He felt it was very fresh and he said all the lines in the plot one by one. .

  Xu Yuan agreed: "Okay, I'll form a team with you and I'll help you beat others."

  "Okay~\\(≧▽≦)/~"

  After Xu Yuan turned on both computers in the room, he suddenly felt a little thirsty. Only then did he realize that he had said so many words this morning. It was a bit incredible, but for the person in front of him, he didn't know why, and he couldn't help himself. That's all.

  He went to get two bottles of drinks, and pushed one of them to Zhou Xiaomiao. After thinking about it, he felt something was not right, so he took it back before Zhou Xiaomiao reached out to take it, and turned around to change a milk for Zhou Xiaomiao.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was a little confused: "What are you doing?"

  Xu Yuan's expression remained unchanged: "You may not be used to drinking that bottle of drink."

  "Okay..." So wherever he goes, he always drinks milk QAQ

  The two sat down in front of the computer and logged in to their accounts.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "Huh?"

  "What's wrong?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao was a little confused: "I seem to be besieged QAQ"

  Xu Yuan was a little surprised. He looked sideways and saw several other players quickly gathering around the character who had just logged into the account. Looking at their IDs, they all seemed to be familiar with the game anchor.

  The dialog box flashed up quickly: "Brother, I'm sorry, I took something from your fans and it's short-handed. He asked me to intercept you. Remember to tell you as soon as you go online, and you must remember to live broadcast!"

  "I haven't thought that you are like this, and I am like this too."

  "I want to say that you have such good conditions, why don't you live broadcast? Can you pamper your fans?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "I know!"

  Oh, in the plot, the original host also started playing games because of the influence of the male protagonist. Later, because he wanted to challenge the professional players among the legendary anchors, he specially participated in the live broadcast challenge, and finally came back as the champion and had a battle. Become famous.

  Because of his good looks and good skills, he became very popular in the e-sports and live broadcast circles. However, the original owner refused the website's invitation to sign a contract. He only mentioned that he was a handyman among the team members led by the male lead. Never appeared again.

  Later, sometimes he would play a game if his hands were itchy. Occasionally, he would be caught by a host he met in the original game, and then invited to live broadcast the game together, which was considered an alternative appearance.

  The original owner has hundreds of thousands of fans on his Weibo. Every day he is very sad to look for his male god in other people's videos, live broadcasts, and Weibo. It almost makes him cry.

  Thus started the confrontation between fans and the male god. Fans are looking for all kinds of excuses to collect debts! Boys are looking for all kinds of excuses and I won't listen. I won't listen. I won't listen.

Later, fans united once and tens of thousands of people worked together to attack the original owner of Aite and bombarded him for more than half a month. Only then did the original owner give in and promise to live broadcast at least four times within a month.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  Thinking about it this way, the original owner is really a legendary person. Awesome, my brother.

  While in a daze, Xu Yuan had already sent these people away and promised to broadcast live later.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was anxious: "Hey, Brother Yuan, wait a moment, let's get two first."

  "Okay." Xu Yuan agreed without hesitation.

  After the two played a few games together, they brutally beat up the person who had just chased and intercepted Zhou Xiaomiao, and then they started to live broadcast.

  The original owner had a fixed live broadcast account. At this moment, he started the live broadcast without any warning, and there were actually a small number of fans who stopped by and rushed in.

  "Hahaha, I knew that Xiao Jiaojiao has not been live broadcasting recently, and it will definitely be in the last few days of the end of the month. I finally got it!"

  "Xiao Jiaojiao is so handsome again. He is worthy of being the most popular figure in the gaming industry. Come and kiss me~~"

  "Ahhhhhh yesterday I forwarded the koi carp to pray for Xiao Jiaojiao to start a live broadcast. Unexpectedly, I actually won. I am so happy!"

  "What game are you playing today? I want to watch the battle for hegemony."

  "Xiao Jiaojiao seems to have changed places again. He has a lot of money! I'm convinced!"

  "..."

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked at the fast-rolling barrage and struggled to keep up with the pace to say hello: "Ah, it's debt repayment time again, hello, hello! Do you want to watch the battle for hegemony? I thought you would like the new game that just came out. ."

  "Look, everything you hit looks good!"

  "Okay, okay, it seems that the new game hasn't started with a host yet, let's give it a try!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao started to look for headphones, "Okay, I'll take Brother Yuan to show you guys."

  "Brother Yuan actually broadcast live!!!"

  "Ah Brother Yuan! Xiao Jiaojiao, you are really amazing. You can actually invite Brother Yuan to a competition!"

  "I heard Brother Yuan made a special appearance and I came to see it!"

  "Brother Yuan, can you show your face? I feel so happy when I think of you two good-looking people in the same frame!"

  Just when the barrage was boiling, he saw a slender hand suddenly appear within the video range, hung the earphones around his neck, and said, "Take it with you, let's get in line."

  "Okay." Zhou Xiaomiao got excited and started playing games. Normally, the world's chǎnshǐguān wouldn't allow him to play too much. With such a great environment in this world, he had to play more before chǎnshǐguān found him. How many handfuls!

  Xu Yuan's fingers stayed on the video for a brief moment. After Zhou Xiaomiao put on the headphones and smoothed his hair, he withdrew his hand and started to queue up.

  Zhou Xiaomiao didn't realize it and was agreeing to the other party's ranking invitation.

  The barrage instantly turned into a series of meaningful: "Well..."

  Then a large purple barrage came!

  Zhou Xiaomiao was confused: "What are you doing? Don't you like this game?"

  Xu Yuan's voice came faintly into the video: "It's not that they don't like it, it's just that it's dirty. Be good and don't look at it. They will teach you bad things."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "Huh?"

  Can you teach yourself bad things like this? What exactly happened (⊙o⊙)?

  【system:......】

  The only reason is that Zhou Xiaomiao was so well protected by his chǎnshǐguān.

  The barrage is still unrelenting: "Brother Yuan actually said that we want to teach Xiao Jiaojiao a bad way. We don't know who wants to teach Xiao Jiaojiao a bad way!"

  "Don't say anything, I turned purple [funny.jpg]"

  "Hahahaha Brother Yuan, you are hiding your ears and stealing the bell!"

  "Very good, I have another pair of CPs to follow!"

  "Shh, you're so underdeveloped, don't talk!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao:???

  What are these? I can't understand QAQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.2K 23
Ji Yunqing had a dream. In the dream, he was a passer-by in a main attack novel, and the ending of the character design had already been set. It's no...
1.3M 96.2K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.2K 56 10
A story based on the song "Lifetime" by Ben & Ben. THE WHOLE STORY WOULD BE BASED ON ROSÉ'S POV ONLY "Was there a lifetime waiting for us? All this t...
177K 5.4K 17
Althea: your highness I'm the villainess, in the future I will interfere with your love life and I will bully the heroine so that you can have a happ...