Chapter 28

Chapter 28 The Second Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao didn't feel that he was wrong at all. He didn't want to hear the reasons from his mouth for Su Jinling who always made decisions for himself without permission and didn't know how to coax him. He wanted to go out, so he just wanted to go out!

  [System: Poor doll, he is so suffocated. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: ...Okay, shut up :)

  Because of the matter of going to work, Zhou Xiaomiao started a one-sided cold war with Su Jinling. He actually planned it at the beginning. The original owner was a military doctor. Even if he was saving lives and healing the wounded, he would mostly wander around the army. When the time came, he would definitely be able to follow him to the battlefield. The battlefield Basically, they all happen on other planets, which means that they will definitely leave the imperial capital. Once the two plot points are completed, even if the first one is not completed, they can return to their original form. This is called pulling the trigger.

  But he never expected that the possessive man in this world is so possessive that he is almost perverted, and he is only allowed to stay in places where he has his aura, not to mention the streets and densely populated hospitals.

  If you can't complete the plot point, you won't be able to return to your original body. As a cat, if you don't return to your cat body for a hundred years, it won't matter, but the premise is that there is no one in front of him to tempt him. This is just like a fat man trying to lose weight and you eat meat in front of him. He is greedy. It is even more irritating to see someone who is not good enough and refuse to give him food! Although his spiritual body Xiaotuanzi does not know this, it is inseparable from him, which means that he will be greedy for a hundred years...

  Haha, he will die!

  Everything he does is to restore his original body, and everyone who stands in his way is his enemy! Not even the chǎnshǐguān!

  On this day, Zhou Xiaomiao avoided Su Jinling and hid in the corner of the garden, picking at the flowers. He really didn't want to face the chǎnshǐguān, so Xiaotuanzi sat on his shoulder and looked at him seriously. Licking and licking his legs, Zhou Xiaomiao felt it's like self-abuse. Although he was envious when he saw it, he might as well just watch it where he couldn't see it. Anyway, there is no difference between a fantasy and a longing.

  There was a large field of roses in the corner of the garden. Zhou Xiaomiao squatted for a while and heard the rustling sound. He raised his head and carefully looked around. A dog's head suddenly appeared on the roses in front of him. He was so stupid. He shook his head, huffing and wanting to get closer to Zhou Xiaomiao.

  Zhou Xiaomiao hurriedly backed away with Xiaotuanzi in his arms, and continued to look at the puppy that appeared out of nowhere. It looked ferocious, but it seemed a bit silly... Looking at the place with a bigger gap on the side, it was obvious that there was a bigger gap, but it couldn't be passed. When you get out of this place, have you really not considered how big your body is?

  "Woof woof!" The puppy was very excited, but it was helplessly tightly bound by the rose vines. Only one head was free. It could only shout anxiously, but there was nothing it could do.

  Zhou Xiaomiao observed carefully and felt that there was no danger, so he came closer and held Xiaotuanzi's paw to press his head. He scolded: "Where did you come from? Why did you come here?"

  The puppy sighed and shook his head again. After shaking his head for the third time, a transparent chip fell out. The puppy felt more comfortable and started barking at Zhou Xiaomiao.