Chapter 44

Chapter 44 The Third Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao competed with chǎnshǐguān to death, and successfully angered Father Jiao.

  Father Jiao said angrily: "You two came out behind our backs, and you still dare to say such things in front of me. I think you are really getting more and more bastards. Jiao Jiarui, let me tell you, even if I don't need you to inherit the company, I don't want you to be with Xu Yuan! My old face can't stand your humiliation!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao curled his lips: "Your old face has almost been disgraced yourself, and you still lack me!"

  "What did you just say? Tell me again?" Father Jiao was about to faint from anger at his terrible son.

  Mother Jiao immediately stepped forward to calm down her husband, and said in a feigned rage: "Ruirui, look how angry you have made your dad, stop talking nonsense."

  Zhou Xiaomiao pouted and peeked out from behind chǎnshǐguān. Under the glare of his parents, he said nothing more. Although he deliberately wanted to anger his parents and separate him from chǎnshǐguān, he couldn't do it too obviously to avoid being discovered by the careful chǎnshǐguān.

  Seeing that his son stopped talking, Father Jiao became even more angry: "Jiao Jiarui, it's not that I didn't tell you, if you dare to be with Xu Yuan, don't recognize me as your father, and I don't have you as son!"

  As soon as Father Jiao said these words, everyone in the audience was stunned. They didn't expect the result to be so serious.

  Mother Jiao was probably the first one to jump out and resist: "What are you talking about? Are you going to deny the child I worked so hard to give birth to? The child is still young and doesn't understand some things. You can educate him, supervise him, but you can't give up on him casually!"

  Father Jiao: "A person in his 20s is still young? How young is he?"

  Mother Jiao: "Even if he is in his forties, he will always be a child in front of me."

  Father Jiao was angry: "Just spoil him, you are the one who spoiled him."

  Mother Jiao: "I'm more used to it than you. When something goes wrong, you always blame me, right?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao stared at the sudden development in stunned silence. Originally, he was still wondering why, unlike what was shown in the TV series, the Jiao family's parents should take him away and lock him up to isolate him from chǎnshǐguān, but why do they need to kick him out of the house now?

  And how come after training, the parents suddenly started arguing?

  However, even though the parents were noisy with them, they still unanimously kept things like Zhou Xiaomiao and Xu Yuan to the outside world.

  Mother Jiao was too lazy to argue with this unreasonable person and said directly: "No matter what, the two of them need to understand each other's affairs. If this guy from the Xu family abducts our son, he will always have to give an explanation. Take them away first." Let's talk about it after we return home."

  Father Jiao thought about it and gave up the stupid behavior of arguing with his wife. After all, women are unreasonable and he didn't want to argue with her.

  Xu Yuan always stood in front of Zhou Xiaomiao. He was thinking about various countermeasures in response to the two elders in front of him who proposed returning to China to meet his parents. All the plans he had thought up before were interrupted by unexpected events, so he needed to Start thinking of a solution again.