Chapter 69

Chapter 69 The fifth villain

  Sheng Jingyun was happy that his lover had returned. He slammed the door behind Le'an and carefully carried the baby into the room. He kept staring at him, scanning every inch of his body lustfully, and he couldn't bear to part with him at all.

  He was happy, but Zhou Xiaomiao was not happy. The originally beautiful young lady suddenly turned into an uncle with a slovenly beard . Zhou Xiaomiao flapped his wings angrily: "Ugly, ugly!"

  Sheng Jingyun touched his face and was poked by his beard. Then he remembered that he had not cleaned himself up for a long time. He took the little man to the bathroom, folded the towel, put Zhou Xiaomiao on it, and whispered: "Sit here obediently and don't move around, okay?"

  The little baby turned his head angrily and suddenly choked out a few words with great force: "Speaking... doesn't count... words!"

  Sheng Jingyun was startled, and the sour feeling in his eyes made him almost shed tears. It turned out that his lover disliked him for being ugly, not because he was shabby, but because he thought he had not taken good care of himself, so he was angry.

  He carefully touched Zhou Xiaomiao's head with his fingertips, and said softly: "I haven't kept my word, I have been taking care of everyone for more than a month, including myself. I eat well, drink well, and live a very good life. It's just too much. I just didn't shave because I was busy."

  The little doll looked sideways at him, its blue eyes full of disbelief, "You...room...don't...leave out!"

  Sheng Jingyun continued to explain: "It's lunch break now. I miss you, so I'll rest in your room for a while. I won't go out unless I'm in the room."

  The little baby hesitated for a while, but finally hugged Sheng Jingyun's fingertips with his little head and rubbed it, indicating that he believed in him for the time being (*^▽^*)

  After coaxing the person, Sheng Jingyun breathed a sigh of relief. He opened the razor and shaved off the beard that his lover disliked one by one. He also trimmed the messy hair. When his face was pale, he paused and lowered his hand. His eyes secretly observed the little doll's reaction, and when he saw the other person staring at him as if thinking about something, his heart suddenly tightened.

  In fact, he had been coaxing his lover before. How could he eat and drink well and live a good life without him... He himself couldn't recall what he had done these days. He was like a walking zombie, surviving only by the instinct of his body. All his strength comes from that sentence: Promise me to live well...

  But now facing the little man who was staring directly at him, Sheng Jingyun couldn't help but feel guilty. He was afraid that the other person would see something and become angry and ignore him again.

  But fortunately, Zhou Xiaomiao is still in a small brain capacity and can't think too much for the time being. He stares at the shaved beard and gradually returns to his original appearance, and then reaches out his hand for a hug with satisfaction.

  Sheng Jingyun was so flattered that he stretched out his hand and froze for a long time, facing the little person who was not much bigger than his palm. Finally, he flattened it and let the little doll crawl into his palm. He did not dare to touch him too hard, for fear that he would not touch him lightly and the force will crushed the beauty.

  Zhou Xiaomiao stuck out his little butt and crawled into the hands of chǎnshǐguān. He sat down obediently and looked up at him: "Hungry~"

  Sheng Jingyun handed him his finger and said, "Eat it."