Chapter 54

Chapter 54 The Fourth Villain

  What can Shen Xinzhi do? Of course he has to dote on his little ancestor even if he kneels down!

  Shen Xinzhi didn't dare to mention how he slipped out, but he could strengthen the tracking measures. He could also ignore the previous record of the person in his arms turning against the person and not recognizing him. Anyway, there would be a next time. He will definitely keep him close to him and carry him with him wherever he goes.

  Zhou Xiaomiao happily nestled in chǎnshǐguān arms. After being frightened just now, he now felt that chǎnshǐguān arms were so warm and comfortable. The feeling of being held in his arms was so good that Zhou Xiaomiao didn't want to get up at all, if someone hadn't knocked on the door and said that dinner had been delivered, Zhou Xiaomiao would have wanted chǎnshǐguān to just hold him like this.

  After quitting everyone, Zhou Xiaomiao was fed a full meal by chǎnshǐguān, and his mood finally calmed down a lot. He felt that it was time for him to settle accounts with the system. If he hadn't been involved in it, he would have also There's no way he's being treated like this, he's simply bullying a timid cat!

  Zhou Xiaomiao: System, come out!

  [System: What are you doing:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: I know that you are jealous of me and my love for you. I also know that you must be very lonely and cold in your heart. But you can't avenge yourself and treat me like this!

  [System: What are you talking about?]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: It's not good for your system to have too many emotions. Don't envy me. A system like yours that has no fur and is not good-looking at all will not find anyone to love it, especially if you don't want to find someone who wants to shovel it. Such an outstanding man as chǎnshǐguān.

  【system:......】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: So no matter how bad you treat me, but I have chǎnshǐguān, I will treat this matter as if you have eaten too much dog food and stuffed it all into my mind. If you treat me like this next time, I'm going to bite off your energy line!

  [System: Rolling, rolling!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao giggled. This was the conclusion he came to after observing for a long time, because the system always bullied him and asked him to control the mechanical oil first. His mood became more and more intense. When he first started observing the system, he actually wanted to see what he could do. Where did he put the mechanical oil? Later he discovered that the reason why the system was connected to the mechanical oil was because his chip was implanted in the brain of the robot. If it was running, it needed to be constantly replenished with mechanical oil to keep it flowing and prevent the robot from becoming stiff and other problems.

  The thing that can really bring energy to the system, the chip that directly supplements it, is probably the mysterious energy source, and the system relies entirely on the energy line to replenish energy. Hehehehehe was caught by him!

  Zhou Xiaomiao just wanted to look up to the sky and laugh three times. In this way, he indirectly controlled the lifeblood of the system. It depends on whether he dares to bully him next time.

  [System: What are you proud of? It all depends on whether I can help you if you have difficulties next time:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: I'll talk about it later, but you're not allowed to scare me again.

  【System: ▼_▼】

  In the end, the two people talked about it and broke down. No one could guarantee that neither would give in. They still wanted to persist in hurting each other to the end.