Chapter 31

Chapter 31 The Second Villain

  "What are you doing!" Zhou Xiaomiao struggled wildly.

  Su Jinling threw the optical brain on the bed, hugged it and rubbed it, but he still didn't say "Don't smile at others" and "Don't appear like this in front of others".

  Because he was not allowed to go to the hospital, something like this happened, and he almost lost his life. If he continued like this, he would be even more disgusting! He could restrain himself from speaking less and doing more, and pay attention to what he should pay attention to. That's fine, save Ayang and he's going to be angry again.

  Just as he was thinking about it, Su Jinling suddenly felt a shadow pressing down in front of him, and there was a soft touch across his face. He tightened his fingers slightly, trying to hold the naughty person in his arms, but the next moment he was bitten on the face!

  Su Jinling: "..."

  Zhou Xiaomiao opened his mouth wide and whined, taking a big bite, grinding it hard with his canine teeth, making his saliva flow. Then he let go, wiped his mouth, and looked at the big tooth mark on his left face with satisfaction. Su Jinling said, "Luanluanluo, let's see if you still dare to bully me, hum!"

  Su Jinling lowered his head and covered his eyes, wanting to laugh inexplicably, Ah Yang, why are you so cute!

  Zhou Xiaomiao turned his head to observe him quietly, biting his claws for a long time without seeing him move. Worried that he might bite Admiral Tangtang to tears, he stretched out his finger and poked him cautiously, "You...ah! !!"

  The person in front of him suddenly took action like lightning, picked him up with one hand, flipped him over and pressed him on the bed behind him. When he caught Meow, he kissed him fiercely.

Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

  ...

  Opening the video again, Su Jinling told the other party in a calm voice: "I will arrive on time tomorrow morning. Please hold on, soldiers. Additional troops from the 1st, 2nd and 7th Legion will arrive soon."

  "Yes!" The other party's mouth twitched and he saluted the military salute as seriously as possible.

  He just wanted to say, what happened during this moment, and why did the Admiral seem to be in a good mood despite having teeth marks on his face???

  The sentinel who talks about love is really hard to figure out!

  The unpredictable Love Sentinel is struggling. First, he wants to send his guide back to a safe place like the Imperial Capital for protection. After all, the border is a battlefield and a very dangerous place. He will definitely go to the battlefield and is afraid of neglecting him. , which made him suffer.

  Secondly, he was a little uneasy about Ayang. He was able to escape under the eyes of the patrols he had set up and arranged for himself, and he was able to evade pursuit for more than ten days. He was really worried if this naughty guy would get caught on the way. Suddenly he got excited and was ready to leave as soon as he said it. No one could stop him...

  So this is a tough multiple choice question.

  The Admiral was very troubled, feeling that this choice was more hesitant than the decision that needed to be made in military strategy.

  Zhou Xiaomiao lay on the bed and pretended to be dead. He didn't want to see the big bastard who always bullied him, and he didn't understand the admiral's struggles at all.

  [System: Zhou Xiaomiao, there is a third plot point, do you really not want to continue? 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao stood up.