Chapter 37

Chapter 37 The Third Villain

  The housekeeper felt very happy that his young master had found such a good friend since he was a child. As expected of his young master, he had such a good vision at a young age and found himself a friend who he could really get along with.

  very nice!

  The breakfast was very rich. After Zhou Xiaomiao and Xu Yuan finished eating together, they sat lazily in their seats, not wanting to move. On the first day without chǎnshǐguān, he missed him, missed him, missed him.

  【system:......】

  Xu Yuan looked at his watch: "Didn't you say yesterday that you wanted to go to my place to have a look? Should we go now or later?"

  "Hmm? Where to go?" Zhou Xiaomiao looked confused, why didn't he remember this... Oh no, this is indeed in the plot. This is the most critical turning point between the hero and heroine and the villain.

  Because on this day, the three of them met...

  Zhou Xiaomiao cheered up. Although he was still not sure whether chǎnshǐguān was the person in front of him, he still maintained the status of a normal friend to avoid being too embarrassed when he found out that he was or that he was not. Sometimes it's even more embarrassing.

  Zhou Xiaomiao said: "Go, go, go, a new game has been released recently, I want to find your team members ranking~\\(≧▽≦)/~"

  As he spoke, Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly became excited again. According to the original world, chǎnshǐguān never wanted to play games and waste his attention and energy on these things.

  Especially the last world, it's a pity that the interstellar holographic online game is so real that it's almost as realistic as the real world. It's a pity that the editor just doesn't want to let him play it. Spending one hour a day doing nothing but fooling around is not enough.

  Thinking of this, Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly felt that the days when chǎnshǐguān was not around were really good~

  [System: Do you know what you look like?]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:???

  [System: A naughty kid who started misbehaving while his parents were away:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: ...Bah!

  He shouldn't pay attention to the system's ╭(╯^╰)╮

  Xu Yuan actually picked up Zhou Xiaomiao specifically, so his car was parked outside and the two of them drove straight to their destination.

  This is the period when the male protagonist's career is on the rise. The male protagonist dedicated his villa specifically for the team members to practice, and most of them usually stay there.

  When Zhou Xiaomiao went there because it was too early, all the team members were sleeping, and the villa was so quiet that Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't help but start to quiet down, a little afraid of disturbing their rest.

  When he open the door, you can see rows of computers in the living room. Snack takeout boxes are placed on the table, as well as messy cigarette butts. The hired temporary workers are packing things away in a low voice.

  The smell of cigarette smoke filled the living room, and Zhou Xiaomiao waved his hand in disgust. He didn't like the smell, and chǎnshǐguān had never smoked.

  Xu Yuan opened the window for ventilation, signaled Zhou Xiaomiao to follow him, and took him directly to his master bedroom upstairs.

  Zhou Xiaomiao followed him eagerly, looking at the tidy room with great admiration: "Brother Yuan, you are so awesome. You can take care of yourself so well. I don't know what a garbage heap you would be like."