Chapter 47

Chapter 47 The Third Villain

  In this way, Zhou Xiaomiao lived every day: resolutely not seeing chǎnshǐguān - being seduced by chǎnshǐguān, her heart softened - and then started to slap him in the face to find chǎnshǐguān - living a secret life under the sight of Father Jiao.

  Father Jiao never knew that his son was secretly meeting his lover all day long behind his back. He also felt that his son was becoming more honest, but he couldn't do it at home all the time, so he took him to work in the company.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

  So every night, Xu Yuan could hear Zhou Xiaomiao complaining softly. He didn't want to go to work from 5 to 9 at all. He wants to sleep in, wants to be a cat and show off his fur, but he just doesn't want to go to work QAQ

  Xu Yuan felt extremely distressed. He knew that Zhou Xiaomiao would be even more exhausted after tossing and turning every day, but he really couldn't say anything to tell him not to come. He knew how possessive he was, and as he followed With the strengthening of time and emotion, he felt that his possessiveness was faintly increasing.

  He can only train harder and harder, lead the team, and strive to win the championship in one fell swoop.

  Fortunately, he had hope, and he did not disappoint Zhou Xiaomiao. He did not disappoint any fans who were looking forward to their victory.

  Three months later, the team led by Xu Yuan successfully won the championship. As stated in the plot, the fierce battle reflected the cooperation and tacit understanding of the entire team. And the captain, the center point of this team, is so calm! How capable he is!

  The bonus was not what Xu Yuan wanted. He stood on the spotlight-chasing stage with the trophy and said word by word: "Here, I want to announce something. From today on, I will withdraw from the e-sports circle and will never come back again!"

  The fans in the audience were in an uproar. Even the organizer and host on the stage did not react for a moment. Everyone did not understand why this happened so suddenly, especially when he quit at his peak. How much courage and effort did it take to quit?

  But the man standing in front of everyone lowered his head and caressed the trophy and said softly: "Because I have a higher pursuit. I just want my lover to relax and live his life the way he likes."

  Not only did all the fans at the scene scream, but even the fans on the live broadcast barrage exploded.

  "Holy shit, did I hear that right? He said lover? Is this captain actually looking for a girlfriend behind our backs?"

  "It has been rumored before that the captain and the only girl in the team are having an affair, but now it's over and it's actually come true!"

  "Oh my god, I'm heartbroken. The captain is the most beautiful person in the e-sports circle. Why do you say that if you have a lover, you will have a lover? If you want to fall in love, you will fall in love [crying.jpg]"

  "Fortunately, when I became a fan of him, I was already prepared for him to withdraw from the circle. After all, he is a real young master, and he only joins the circle for fun."

  "Then Guan Lin has become a winner in life? She entered the e-sports circle for fun, but met a rich and handsome man and married into a wealthy family. Oh my god, this is a Mary Sue protagonist!"

  "To be honest, Guan Lin is not worthy of the captain, no matter in terms of appearance, ability or family background! Haha, yes, I am a fan of Girlfriend!"