Chapter 104

Chapter 104 The Eighth Villain

  The alarm clock on the bedside rang again and again. The originally soft and pleasant music seemed extremely noisy at this moment. Zhou Xiaomiao struggled to reach out and close it. After a while, he slowly opened his eyes.

  The man sleeping next to him had his eyes closed tightly. His long and curled eyelashes were moving restlessly because of the noise just now. His handsome and fair face was flushed with a blush after a deep sleep. Whether it was his delicate collarbone or his smooth and firm body, There were dense kiss marks on his chest.

  Last night's chǎnshǐguān was as beastly as ever...

  Zhou Xiaomiao thought about closing his eyes and squinting for a while, eh... eh?

  Three seconds later, Zhou Xiaomiao sat up and stared blankly at the man lying on the bed. All sleepiness was frightened away. This person is obviously him! This was him and then he is, who?

  Zhou Xiaomiao threw off the quilt and kicked off his shoes and ran to the bathroom. When he stood in front of the mirror, he saw the handsome face he saw every day. There were still the bite marks on his chest from last night!

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  He felt that he was a little confused. What kind of situation was this? Why did he switch bodies with chǎnshǐguān so smoothly? Is this a new mission or is the system causing trouble? Or is it an unknown energy in his body?

  Zhou Xiaomiao rubbed his head, but before he could think of anything, the person he woke up had already chased him, hugged him from behind, and said warmly: "Why..."

  Before he finished speaking, Keith looked at the person in the mirror for a moment, raised his eyebrows slightly, and then laughed out loud after a while.

  "Why are you laughing? Do you know what is going on!" Zhou Xiaomiao is now taller than chǎnshǐguān. He grabbed his collar and looked at him with great force. He looked at him aggressively through the mirror. Zhou Xiaomiao himself couldn't help but cock his tail proudly.

  Keith coughed a few times, suppressed his laughter, and said in a warm voice: "I can swear that it has nothing to do with me. This is the first time I have directly faced how crazy I am...it's a bit novel."

  Keith said, pointing to the hickey on his chest and touching it again.

  Zhou Xiaomiao immediately exploded: "Don't do this kind of thing!!!"

  "Okay, okay, if I don't do it, I won't do it." Keith rubbed the person taller than him soothingly, and coaxed him to wash up and change clothes first.

  Today is Friday, and there is still the last day before he can rest. Originally, Zhou Xiaomiao was going to the company to handle matters, but unexpectedly, they swap bodies, and he was suddenly in a dilemma.

  No matter how you look at this situation, it is not suitable to go out...

  Over there, Keith had already put on his suit and said warmly: "I'll go take care of it for you for a day. Don't worry, I can do a good job. You just stay at home and wait for me to come back. Do you understand?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao was a little unhappy and aggrieved: "It's obviously my company... I want to go too... I don't want to stay at home alone QAQ"

  The people who were about to leave turned back and said, "Let's go, little ancestor, I will take you with me."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was then happy. He picked out some formal clothes from chǎnshǐguān's clothes and put on them. He followed chǎnshǐguān to the company. As for being unsuitable for going out, it was better than leaving chǎnshǐguān. It's much better to be left alone.