Chapter 16

Chapter 16 The First Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked at the other person's obviously disbelieving face, and angrily knocked away his hand that was rubbing his head, and said fiercely, "Why aren't you afraid of me? I've transformed in front of you! Aren't you afraid of what I will do to you?" ?"

  "Oh, what do you want to do to me?" Because he stretched out his hand, the originally tightly wrapped quilt was slightly opened to reveal a little spring color. Min Ruijia watched calmly, his eyes lingering on the traces he had left, feeling very satisfied.

  So far, the other party has shown no resistance, disgust or even anger. Maybe the transformation has washed away the things that should have been faced immediately, but if it was really annoying, he probably wouldn't have ignored it so thoroughly.......

  In the mind of love, Min Ruijia is like the legendary Sherlock Holmes. He puts all his thoughts on Zhou Xiaomiao, and uses detailed reactions to tell himself that everything is possible, and the other person may also like him!

  Zhou Xiaomiao watched as the other person's gaze became more and more strange. When he looked down, he realized that his quilt was leaking. He immediately picked up a pillow and threw it on Min Ruijia's head, roaring: "You are pervert!!!"

  ...

  When the assistant came to deliver the suitcase, he discovered - "Brother Jia, what's wrong with you?"

  Min Ruijia's shirt was in a mess, and his face was white and red. He didn't look neat and meticulous in front of anyone in the past. The question is, now that it's like this, why does Brother Jia still look so happy???

  "It's okay." Min Ruijia was about to close his suitcase when he was stopped by his assistant in a low voice: "Brother Jia, do you know something happened online? The matter between you and Tong Yan has been exposed, and your agent is currently contacting the public relations team. Tong Yan's agent is probably going to come here soon, you..."

  "I know." Min Ruijia thought for a moment and said that after he knew it, he closed the door directly. Since he dared to be so aboveboard yesterday, it was something he expected if word got out!

  After he made the decision, he had no intention of keeping the two of them hidden underground, not to mention that the little cat demon was still very tough-talking. In order to prevent any accidents from happening, it would be safer to let everyone know about the relationship between the two.

  Although it was a semi-forced attack, compared to losing this kitty demon, Min Ruijia felt that everything was worth it. No matter how dark and dirty my heart is, this little kitten demon is always the purest place in my heart.

  While Mao MaoYao was taking a bath and changing clothes, Min Ruijia contacted his agent and Mao MaoYao's agent and told him that there was no need to hide it, but he couldn't tell any exact information from them, and the rest would be solved by himself! Then Continue to contact the Three Days and Two Nights program team.

  Min Ruijia was dealing with external affairs in the bedroom, while Zhou Xiaomiao discussed with the system while taking a bath: What's going on outside now? I want to see.

  Looking at the full screen mosaic [System: Where are your eyes?]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  Finally, Zhou Xiaomiao used the system's data board to see what was happening on the outside network.

  The hot searches on the Internet are still #Tong Yan Min Ruijia suspected of coming out#, #三天二夜, Tong Yan Min Ruijia#, #RTA groupgay#, not only surrounding Tong Yan and Min Ruijia, but also the disbanded group will be pulled Go out for a walk, various arrangements.